All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America

"Musty Room"
Hotel smelled musty... Outside of that I was pleased...
1 night trip Jul 24, 2015
Jerry
"Not bad"
OK for a night's stay. Not a lot of good food choices nearby but the price was right. Customer service was lacking, when I arrived the guy at the front desk just looked and me and said nothing not even a hello, welcome, I'll be with you in a minute. He eventually passed me off to someone that didn't even look like he worked there and he was actually very nice and friendly and got us checked in quickly. The neighborhood was questionable but rooms were clean and comfortable. Overall it was OK and worth the stay if you want a good room at a good price.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Hotel staff was superb. Shuttle bus service great.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"Houston"
We went to the pool and it was to cold, asked front desk if they could adjust temperature but said she couldn't do anything.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"I am DONE with Marriott."
The first room they tried to put me in smelled like a men's urinal. I was traveling to go to the MD Anderson Cancer Center and I am very sick, the last thing I need is to smell URINE. It permeated the entire room. My father is my caregiver and I had booked a room with two queen beds. The guy at the desk claimed they were out of rooms except for one King Suite. AWKWARD. So my dad slept on the couch. The whole place was maybe a step above a shoddy Motel 6. I called Marriott International to inform them of the preposterous experience that I had at this facility that is claiming to be of such a "high" standard that it warrants steep prices. All that I got was an apology. I will stick with the Hilton and Hyatt from now on. I am disgusted with Marriott. Way to treat a dying woman people. Good job.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Melanie
"Just what we were looking for"
A clean and friendly hotel for a one night stay on our way to the cruise port. Just what we were looking for - a good quality hotel within easy access to the airport and welcoming, gracious service.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"great sleep"
Outstanding beds! Comfortable!
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Vicki
"Good, reasonably priced hotel, with descent facil"
Good descent hotel, comfortable pleasant stay.
2 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
Thiyagarajan
This was a great place to stay. The room was comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was good. I would stay here my next trip.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Maricia
"Nice & comfortable stay!"
Hotel location is very convenient(south houston minutes from hobby airport), right by Gulf highway 45. has a lot a restaurants nearby. Room was very comfortable & clean. the elevator is a bit slow & the AC made some sound but other than that everything else was great. Breakfast is very good! Will definitely stay there again in future.
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
tarannum
"Night in Houston"
Stayed here for one night and found it very comfortable here. The hotel is right by the freeway which could be a bit noisy but not too bad. The staff was amazing and very friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone spending the night in Houston.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Would be a "zero" hotel if it wasn´t for ...."
Would be a "zero" hotel if it wasn´t for the recent renovation. I arrived to the hotel late at night and it was a complete mess. The entrance floor was dirty, the elevator had stains on the floor and a foul smell. When I got into my room I noticed the Air conditioner was VERY loud. I asked the front desk for another room and the lady told me she would call back in 10 minutes. It never happened and 30 minutes later. For my surprise the room was next to the Gulf freeway and since the hotel its no sound proof the noise of the cars was unbearable. Even though I just put on my ear plugs and went to sleep. I couldn’t rest well and the day after I asked on the front desk to change my room for one facing the back. Again they told me they call my mobile at noon which it didn´t happen. I returned at 5 pm and for my surprise they gave a room facing the freeway AGAIN!! It was not until I told them that if they didn’t give a back room I would just leave the hotel that they somehow reacted. They have college kids in the front desk which don´t get me wrong, they´re had working but is seem they don’t have training and they couldn’t make any decision. The day after when I wanted to check out my bill was wrong. They were charging me 80 dollars more although I reserved through Hotels.com. It took them 2 hours to find out they were wrong… It seems Cimarron, the group that manages this particular hotel doesn’t have a clue about customer service and hospitality.
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
Santiago
"Hotel stay"
Wonderful!
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Semi-close to airport - nice shuttle"
this hotel was fine for a quick stay b/c of a flight delay
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Gabriel
"Nice room."
Decent room. Good customer service. Everything was clean and organized. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"Cool"
Very friendly
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
"Great service and comfy hotel."
Loved the room and breakfast. Good and professional front desk.I will use this hotel next trip to Houston.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Byron
"houston stay"
very pleasant, clean and quiet
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Will come back"
Near to airport and to shopping areas; free shuttle within 5 mile radius; helpful staff; very good / hearty breakfast; good parking; spacious room with couch
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Marie
"not what I expected but still nice."
When I walked in I thought to myself is this not a Marriott then I found out its privately owned. This hotel was not what I expected as far as a Marriott but it was still ok. The lobby was not as clean and nice as the pictures but the room was very comfy. Two queen firm beds and nice size bathroom. They had an awesome crib my baby used at no charge!
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Comfortable beds and the room was very clean. The only minor issue was the toilet seat was loose, but was fixed minutes after I notified front desk.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Vette
We stayed here for 2 nights. The pool area was cold and the water was freezing! They where also out of towels. I asked for more mad was told sorry we are short on towels.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Very clean hotel"
Stayed here before cruise. Very clean,extremely helpful and friendly staff. The breakfast was very good.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Pamela
"great staty would recomend !"
very modern rooms and clean !
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
carlos
"jipped!"
Had an icestorm and flight was cncelled!
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
Well priced, great bed, decent breakfast. Ask for a room away from the freeway which can be a little noisy. Recently remodeled
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Greg
"S"
The rooms were clean and the staff was awesome and our children enjoyed the breakfast buffet. Definitely would stay there again.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Maria
"Can't Sleep, this Marriott very noisy"
With the interstate literally next door, the amount of highway truck noise made it virtually impossible to get any sleep.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Interstate Nois
Breakfast was awesome, room was very nice well clean, sheets smelled good, bed was comfortable.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Buisness"
It was an excellent quick trip, Very nice hotel.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Nice Hotel in a convenient location to Hobby and downtown.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Very Friendly Staff"
Upon check-in, we discovered that Expedia hadn't confirmed our reservation with the hotel, so we didn't have a room. The lady at the front desk offered us a complimentary drink while she sorted out the details. She was very helpful and courteous. We went to their "sister property" (Four Points by Marriott) next door for dinner. The prices were reasonable and the people were wonderful. I was impressed by the friendliness and courtesy of everyone. It made our one-night stay very enjoyable.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Debbie
Other than a long check in process, which the "inconvenienced" staff blamed Expedia for, this was a good hotel. King suite was roomy and clean, and bed was comfortable. Was located next to highway so bring earplugs. I would stay here again, though.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Satisfied customer"
I enjoyed every bit of it..very relaxing time and I simply love the decor
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Artricia
Enjoyed the hotel very much. The kids love the pool and the lobby and I was happy with the breakfast selection. And the conscience of the airport shuttle was great!! Thanks for a great stay!
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Kenith
"Awesome"
Great stay. My fiancé and I enjoyed it. Bed was very comfortable and room was very nice. Room had direct tv in it also. Overall great weekend.
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
Derrian
"Nice hotel and very clean. Staff very friendly."
I like how the person in the front was really friendly when I checked in.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Great work out facility"
Nice place with a great work out room. Not the best options for food in the area, but an okay hotel bar next door.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
"a1"
It was a1
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Gabriele
"Clean and Comfortable"
Room was fresh and clean.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"Good Value"
Clean comfortable room.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
Chuck
"Good enough"
When we booked through hotels.com, it took time to get room after getting there.otherwise everything was good.. Breakfast was awesome.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
tony
"Rm 413 doesnt have a closet"
Usually a big Marriott fan, but not this time. Checked into a room (413) and it didnt have a closet. Management said that handicap accessible rooms may or may not have closets. I replied that (even though I am not physically challenged) that those people should have a place to hang their clothes too. Hotel right near interstate and the neighborhood is poor and honestly scary. I will not stay here again
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Anthony
"Awesome"
Everything was perfect!
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Brand new! great stay!"
Brand new hotel, very nice. TV didn't work? I know right? They moved me to a different room. Thanks! Recommend it!
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"21 or older"
Fyi be 21 to enter
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Jose
"Service needs to improve"
Front desk personnel should be more attentive to guest request. Ask for room number 4 times duting check in for wifi usage and totally ignored me. That was really annoying. Then I called for cork screw and i was told to walk to the next hotel since they will surely have one.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Hugo
"Short drive to Galveston"
This hotel met and exceeded out expectations. Wonderful service from the front desk staff and they even had a shuttle that would ferry you to local restaurants. Our room was clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast was simple, but delicious.
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
Autumn

stuck at airport-last minute booking-very nice place
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015