All hotels in Dania Beach, Florida, United States of America

Very good location for us. Close to Hollywood Beach, Fort Lauderdale Beach and Gulfstream Casino and Hard Rock. Room was clean and spacious. No complaints
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"GREAT VALUE"
Although out of the way unless you have a car...hotel was great and big and clean and friendly and comfortable...definitely a repeat visit is in order/
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Frank Geremia
Everything was great - just wished they would include breakfast. If you didn't have a car rental - there was nothing nearby.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Irene
"comfortable hotel"
We were surprised at the large size of our room. The beds were a good size too. The shower and bathroom was roomy. The room and hotel in general were very clean.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Rae
"Very nice hotel overall."
Chose this hotel because it was 3stars and close to the airport. We checked in late around 8pm. The lobby was welcoming just as the front desk person who checked us in. We asked about "late check outs" and she gave us a courtesy check out for 1pm (usually check out is 12noon). Our room was nice. We had the view of the highway which isn't overwhelming but the lights of the buildings across the way gave the room a nice feel. I've read that some people complain about the train station being so close but it didn't bother us; in fact, I don't remember hearing it at night. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the bathroom was nice - all of what we really needed after a day and a half of driving to Florida. We only stayed one night, but I would've wanted to stay longer and actually explore the hotel some more. Check-out was smooth also. The staff is great! Will try to stay here again!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Stay before Cruise"
It was fine for the overnight stay before our cruise. They have shuttle service at no cost. It was a great rate and if I took advantage of the shuttle service from that airport then to the ship it would've been a huge savings. Clean and well run hotel as would be expected at a Marriott.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Dennis
"Very nice & clean hotel"
Very nice & clean hotel. Comfortable beds. Great staff. Free shuttle to airport & cruise port!! The only thing I didn't like was that a train passes by during the night and no free breakfast!
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Christina
"great quality"
Clean and organized hotel. Available snack bar in lobby to buy fresh food and drinks anytime of day (great touch!). Staff was friendly, breakfast was good, stay was comfortable.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
The hotel need some renovations and update. There is no wireless internet in the rooms. The decoration inside the room need some change and the carpet need to be changed. The service is very good and people very nice. Just the rooms need some remodeling like already done in the Hall!
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
Leila
"Convenient"
Only stayed one night for a cruise the next day. Had a shuttle service from the airport to hotel and from hotel to the cruise port. Since I was traveling with my daughter and granddaughter this was convenient and safe since we did not know the area at all. The breakfast included in the stay was excellent, more then enough food. Only one negative which has nothing to do with the hotel was the train or light rail which I heard during the night, only than that the stay was great.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Lolita
"Ants!"
Our hotel room had ants crawling up the walls and the bag for the ice had not been replaced. I'm not super picky about my hotel rooms, but we paid more for this room that I have paid for room in a long time. I guess I expected more. The little downstairs food area is awesome, and the service is great. The touch screen TV in the lobby didn't work.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Erin C.
"Above Average Stay"
The hotel was very clean, no worries there. Parking wasn't that bad either which was surprising. Overall location was a bit tucked away but no complaints. The only thing I found to be odd, was though the parking lot was packed, I never bumped into anyone on the elevators or heard/saw anyone on my floor. Since this was Ft. Lauderdale, my guess is that they isolated the cruise guess from regular ones or something. Nonetheless, a great stay and I would certainly stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2014
Timothy
"Nice hotel close to airport"
I chose this hotel since I had to spend one night in the Fort Lauderdale area during a vacation and I chose it for the free parking, free airport shuttle and free wifi. Pool is very small but we weren't there to swim. Overall it was great for our needs.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Pamela
The hotel was just ok. Clean and comfortable, but just a basic room.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are very happy that you found our hotel to be clean and confortable. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
M
"Post Cruise Stay....."
Nice hotel... Modern, clean and GREAT breakfast....
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Tee
"Great bed!"
Staff was a little overwhelmed at check in and were slightly flustered. Beds were wonderful. Very clean and smelled very fresh. Hotel was very attractive.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
sherri
"Will consider this hotel for my next trip.."
Very clean and modern hotel..
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Super"
Nice hotel
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Igor
"LOVE THE PILLOWS"
We had a great two day stay at the hotel. It was close to the airport, a casino and great shopping. The beds were super comfortable as were the pillows. The staff was very accomidating and both days we had wake up calls and a shuttle to the FLL airport, it was very convienent. Also used the pool and it was wonderful, perfect temp.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
ARLETTE
"Not really close to the Airport"
There was construction which made getting into the hotel, late at night when I arrived, very challenging. It was *not* near the airport, so I wouldn't be deceived if you thought you were going to be close, you won't be. it was a $20 cab ride to the airport and, because the shuttle only runs twice an hour, I had to take one because I just missed it. There's also NOTHING close by to walk to if you wanted. It was clean and comfortable in a standard Courtyard kind of way.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
Thank you for taking the time to post a comment about our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us to learn and improve. I'm sorry to hear that our shuttle was not able to take you to the airport. The construction has increased our communte time, which does slow our turn around times. We do have one restaurant that is walking distance from the hotel but they close at 10pm so if you arrive near or after that time, you are correct, walking options are limited. Our front desk staff does have many options for delivery that are open until 2pm weeknights and 4pm on weekends. Once again, I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you experianced at our property and I hope we will be able to have another chance to prove what we can do. Thank you for your comments,
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
"OK, but"
Well enough maintained, just felt a bit "old," as evidenced by chairs in the computer area. The pluses: computers available for personal use and for boarding pass printing, nice aquarium in the area, and good meet-and greet area. Minus: mini-restaurant didn't hit the spot. Plus: nearby restaurant [in bass shop] had interesting menu and very good food. Minus: No other choices for eating nearby. Minus: Winding road to find motel. Plus: Train stop across the road. Plus: Free parking. Bottom line: we'd return, but we'd eat somewhere first and carry in makings for breakfast.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Good hotel for pre-cruise stay (for 1 night)"
We stayed here for the night before our cruise. Hotel offer complimentary shutttle services from the airport and to the Port Terminal, which is great without having to rent a car. Other than the Bass Pro Shop next door, there is no retail/restaurant within walking distance. It would be inconvenient f you are planning to stay here for more than 1 day without a car. Rooms are clean and functional.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Chang
"Perfect for a pre-flight stay"
I was surprised by how nice this hotel was. I picked it because my flight home left very early. The room was spotless, well appointed, and the bed was very very comfortable. The staff at the desk was well organized and welcoming. The parking was close and free. I didn't try the shuttle (I had a rental car), but noticed the signup sheet at the desk. The location is unusual -- in a parklike setting. I would advise getting directions. Overall very nice -- the perfect location by the FLL airport.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
A.S.
"Nice hotel close to airport"
I called a few times before I got into Fort Lauderdale for general information, and I always got great assistance from the staff. Checking in was a breeze. I only had to present my credit card for the minimal hold against damages. I got there well before check-in time (around 11am), but the front desk staff took a few minutes to look for an available room. I soon had a key and was on my way to comfort. The room was spacious with a nice, large writing desk, king bed, and two nightstands. The hotel is extremely close to the bus and tri-rail station, so expect the sounds of that. They were not too often or terrible and did not interrupt my sleep. The staff was great at helping me figure out how to get around to the few places I wanted to go. The lobby is quite nice with a big screen giving information on news, local events, temperature, etc. The bistro is nice with great staff, and they serve Starbucks drinks and food items. The booths have individual tvs with remotes. Brilliant! The free shuttle to the airport was timely and the driver was friendly. Staying there for one night after a cruise was a great choice. I enjoyed my one-night stay and kind of wished it could be longer.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Alicia Audrey
One and one half hours to get from the airport back to the hotel by the shuttle. Shuttle kept going around the airport to pick up pilots. Will take a cab next time. Feeding ducks on the front sidewalk?
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
quiet setting, good food nearby. Hotel staff courteous, enjoyed our stay. Third Marriot in our trip... all immaculate.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2014
Theresa Farr
"Great Hotel, close to airport"
Friendly staff, clean, nice hotel
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Meaghan
hotel was close to I-95 and airport and only 15 minutes from Port where we met our cruise. We left car for a small fee and took free shuttle to Port. Very reasonable. Shuttle fee paid to hotel for return pickup from a separate provider which was also reasonable and very easy when we got back. Room was quiet, clean and restful.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Cruise Travelers
"Good value considering the surrounding prices"
Overall a good stay. Don't look for anything free here though.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
Patrick
"need a refund"
very overpriced, stained rug in hallway, broken window pulls, broken shower head, room had not been vacumed in corners and under beds, with this price breakfast was not even included, all needed updated and repaired.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Lorella
"Excellent Stay!!"
We only stayed 1 night before going on a cruise. The staff was friendly & helpful, the room was amazing. We asked for a rollaway bed for my grandchild that surprised us there and within minutes we had a twin bed brought in and sheets, blankets & pillows & the man asked if we would like him to set it up. We will return next year!!!
Arline Barker
Had a good stay overall but was very dissapointed in the miscommunication regarding the Shuttle pick up from the airport. After several calls and nearly 2 hours waiting at the airport I finally took a cab, but was reimbursed. I guess I was tired and didnt get the quick instructions of where to go. Being unfamiliar with the airport didnt help. I was waiting where all shuttles come through and saw every other hotel shuttle go by 3 times I was later told that their shuttle does not pick up at the same place all the other shuttles do and I was waiting in the wrong place.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2014
"Great room"
We only stayed there one night, but it was a wonderful hotel and I will stay there again!
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
The best hotel we have stayed in. The staff were great. Will use it again
James Harris
Great place for flying into & leaving on a cruise. Shuttles for both airport & cruise port. Bad part is there is nothing in the surrounding area except a sports world. The people at the front desk showed us a list of places to eat and said not too far away. They had someone to take us to eat & pick us up and it was $25.00 each way which was not a good deal!
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
Stayed one night and caught an early morning shuttle to the airport. All staff were extremely helpful, friendly, and polite. Room exceeded my expectations as we'd just spent a few nights in a 5- star resort for a meeting and were staying our last night at this hotel for its proximity to the airport. Kids loved the outdoor pool and hot tub.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2014
"Bar"
Don't order any cocktails from the bar the bartender isn't that good at making them keep it simple by a beer.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"Attened orange bowl close to stadium."
Great
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Johnny
"Senior citizens from the Caribbean."
We stayed only one night and it was convenient for us.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Frances
"Wish there were some resturants in the area"
The front desk staff was wonderful. Was a bit disappointed in the up keep of the grounds. There were only 4 chairs and two broken down tables to sit out side and enjoy the warm weather. We found the carpet in the hall to be stained and found that odd for a hotel of this type. Our room was comfortable and very tidy. I liked the cove where the coffee pot was very handy and thought the single light above was a great idea! We found the hotel for the most part to be on the quiet side during the night so you could get a good night sleep! We did have two surprise visits by a member of a cleaning staff at 9:00 a.m. and then at 10:10 a.m.- thought that was a bit weird. Check out is at noon. We did vacate the room at 10:30 a.m. They may want to think of a way of communcating to their staff when folks check out. There was nothing around this hotel in the way of resturants or shopping and that is not the reason for our stay, but if you are looking for that type of entertainment this is not the place. It was in a safe location and parking was not a problem
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
Thank you very much for your feedback! We truly value our guests' opinions and appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I have taken special note of the conditions of our outdoor furniture and hallway carpets and have taken the proper steps to ensure we correct those areas immediately. We take pride in not only our service, but the aesthetics of our property as well . Our check out time is noon as you have stated and therefore, you should never have experienced any disturbances from our housekeepers and apologize that you did. We hope that you allow us to serve you again in the near future and appreciate the time you took to write this review! Warmest Regards, Chad Brunton - General Manager
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
We only stayed overnight, our stay was very pleasant. The best experience and surprise was the convenience offered by the Hotel for pickup from the airport and transfer to the cruise line port the next day. We definitely will use the service again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
Thank you so much for your feedback, Tom! We are so glad we were able to exceed your expectations and sure hope you come back to stay with us again soon! Sincerely, Chad Brunton - General Manager
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
"bad mattress"
I stayed in this hotel the first of July & very good. I stayed last week-end & got a very bad bed. It was just worn out. We stayed on the 5th floor. I got up is pain & uncomfortable & did not sleep well.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
Thank you for your feeadback, Kat! I sincerely apologize that our bed provided less than a great night's sleep for you. We are actively pursuing the idea of replacing our mattresses very soon. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you here at the Courtyard Cruiseport again soon!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
kat
Wonderful for an overnight stay after cruising. Free shuttle to airport is great and convenient.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
Thank you very much for your positive feedback! We value your opinion and are so glad that we exceeded your expectations. Hopefully see you here at the Courtyard Ft. Lauderdale Airport and Cruise Port again soon!
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
"Just ok"
The hotel was at best ok. It's proximity to the TRI Rail, while convenient made it very noisy. We stayed there while they were hosting a very loud wedding party. The pipes in our shower banged when we turned the hot water on.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
Thank you for your feedback, John! We sincerely apologize that you had less than a great experience at our hotel. Although the Tri-Rail is extremely convenient, it can be a bit noisy at times . Our hotel offers rooms that can be quieter and we invite you to request this room type if you decide to stay with us again. I would like to discuss your experience in more detail at your convenience in hopes that we can regain your confidence in our hotel. Warmest Regards, Chad Brunton-General Manager
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Only overnighted on my way to catch an early morning flight out of Hollywood international. Only peeve was the lack of an in room microwave. However there is one located in the main lobby of the hotel. A little inconvenient for midnight snacking. Otherwise everything about the facility is top notch.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2013
"N.S."
It was very difficult to sleep, people in next room were very loud till 2 AM. The restaurant in this hotel is not very nice.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Great hotel in Key West."
Clean room, attentive staff. The laundry room has one washer/dryer. The carpet in the hallway had a strong, cleanser smell. The bed was a little soft for me, but my daughter loved it. The pool was nice. The rates were good considering the hotel was on Key West and our room overlooked the bay. The shuttle to Greene Street was helpful. It would be nice to have the shuttle also go to say Petronia and Duval.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
"Very, very nice"
Call for transport to hotel from FLL airport. Well worth the money, very nice and comfortable. Nice size exercise room on 1st floor, bistro/cafe for sandwiches and coffee in reception rea - also comfortable area to hang out in (chairs, sofas, small tables). Staff is very friendly. Transport to FLL from hotel ever half hour, sign up at reception. The hotel is also near a train-type area, but I don't know the details - you may find more by searching Broward county public transportation.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2013
Ruth
"Should not have a Marriott name"
It was filthy and smelly. We were given our room and walked out after 5 minutes.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013