All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America
4150 Beltway Drive, SW Corner of Beltway & Midway, Addison, TX, 75001, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.9
    2.8
    2.5
"so so"
Room ok. Just needed a place to stay for a night. Check in was cold, not particularly friendly. No help for restaurant info.
1 night trip with friends May 4, 2013
M
The hotel staff was not helpful, they tried to charge $10 extra for a non smoking room. The breakfast was not what was advertised 2 out three days. Will not stay at this location again.
3 night business trip Apr 15, 2013
DMD
"a+"
Had a enjoyable stay.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
jennifer
"Great value!"
I loved the location of this hotel - close to the highway, the Galleria and everything else. Nothing extravagant, but it served it's purpose for a good night sleep, a decent breakfast, and cleaniness. With friendly staff and a good quality of service, this is an excellent value for your money.
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2013
Marcel
overall not good at all and the towels that were in the room were brown we had to go and buy towels to bathe in and as far as for the beds the beds weren't king at all the beds looked like full size beds with nasty sheets on them.
8 night trip Mar 9, 2013
Mrs. Horton
"Not Satisified"
It was terrible... The carpet in the room was filthy, stinky, and nasty. Spider Webs were in every corner. IT WAS A COMPLETE MESS!!!!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Natalie
The hotel was great for the price. I traveled on business and the hotel set up my cab and called me when it was there. It was very quiet and near so many restaurant at youtlr doorstep.
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2013
Anna
"not worth the money, lousy breakfast"
I have nothing to say except I booked through Expedia and was told they had 2 regular sized beds plus a sofa that makes into a bed. Not true. Expedia needs to check the hotels out before recommending them. I complained and found out they have no king size beds or sofas that make into a bed, but if I wanted to pay $15 for a roll away they had one. I did not. Lots of noise after midnight from the patrons of the restaurant next door. One room had to be changed because there was a horrible noise when the bathroom fan was running. Their breakfast was a joke. No coffee, 2 frozen waffles and some bread.
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
"A little disappointed"
the ice machine had no ice, when I went to check out the person wasn't at the desk and the front door was locked. I had come back later before I left town. Other than that our stay was good.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
"Average"
It was fine, just need to be available more. I wasn't able to get ahold of the hotel for 2 full days
2 night trip Jan 16, 2013
Darius
"Comfortable"
Enjoyed it very much!
2 night trip Jan 21, 2013
Valerie
We came down for medical reasons. It was a good inexpensive place to stay. The neighborhood was nice. I just wish their matresses were newer. But the staff was very nice.
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2013
"Addison"
Best price clean hotel with the best location in Addison.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2012
Rooms were not clean, pool was filled with trash. Parking was not convienant. Night employee at check-in was not friendly.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2012
george
"Plenty Places to eat"
Nice!
1 night trip Dec 10, 2012
Bishop
I think the hotel was pretty good. Cheap but clean.
Other trip Dec 13, 2012
"Okay..."
There was a cockroach in the shower and the toilet wouldn't flush. Other than that it was fine, yet it still didn't quite meet my expectations.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2012
Nicole
"Great place for afternoon delight"
Clean comfortable & priced right. Perfect for a long lunch ;)
Other trip Nov 15, 2012
"convienient to our trade show location"
comfortable room, friendly personel at fron desk, would stay here if we had a need to be in this area again
4 night business trip Oct 25, 2012
Raymond
"Horrible"
My stay at this hotel was horrible, they put me and my daughter in a smoking room that smelled horrible, (there was even an ashtray in the bathroom!) and cigarette burns in the blankets and the pillowcases were stained yellow. I called down to reception and stated that I reserved a non smoking room and he was rude and said I would have to pay more to be put in a smoking room so the great deal I thought I was getting ended up not being so great. The breakfast was some cornflakes and frozen waffles with a toaster. Definitly will not be staying here ever again.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2012
"great hotel for the price"
Great Neighborhood. Safe. Close to Business, Galleria mall Shopping and Tons of Dining. Pool and Rooms Clean. Staff was Excellent! Needs Redecorating but for the price who cares? Will Stay Again.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2012
Roberta
"Can't complain"
My family was just looking for a convenient place to spend the night. This is actually out second time at this location. It's a motel so the appearance isn't all that great but the amenities met all of our needs. Overall it's a good place to spend the night and freshen up for its price.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012

"Hôtel vétuste. Une rénovation s'impose."
++ : quartier tranquille, beaucoup de restaurants dans les environs. -- : nous sommes restés 2 nuits à notre arrivée à Dallas. Le robinet de l'évier était cassé, pas d'eau chaude dans la chambre. Nous avons demandé à changer de chambre. Ils ont d'abord essayé de réparer mais en vain. Dans la chambre suivante, impossible de verrouiller la porte. Hôtel vétuste. Une rénovation s'impose
2 night romance trip May 28, 2015
youssef
FR
"不可はないです。"
3泊しました。コンチネンタルブレックファースト付ということでしたが、自分で作ることの出来るワッフルマシーンがあったのには驚きでした。ヨーグルトもあったので、量を求めない朝食あればまったく問題ないと思います。 部屋の中に、冷蔵庫、電子レンジもあり使い方次第では重宝するのではないか。
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Business trip Mar 17, 2013
fernando
CO

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Addison

"Not representative of Wyndham"
08/10/15 601archieh Waco
My church had a youth meeting at the Westin Galleria. In order to bring more kids I called Super 8 a mile away and asked if they had received renovations. I was to yes. But they lied. One boy was locked in the restroom (broken doorknob), the juice machine broke during our last two days; the commode ran constantly. It was no a good experience for our kids.
"old and in need of repairs"
08/06/15 Rebecca N Shreveport, Louisiana
Overall the hotel had many issues. There was rotten decay on the walkways for the second floor. It was very dated in style. Carpet had something in it and it had turned extremely hard. Floor was dirty. The sink was cracked and chipped. The AC may funky noises all night long. And the TVs and furniture looked like it had been there for the last 10 maybe 15 years. So overall I give this very low rating it only gets a 2 star because I've stayed in worse.
"Nice Staff"
08/01/15 robertlr161 E TX
Great location in Addison close to lots of restaurants and the airport. The staff was helpful, but the place is in need of a major remodel. . Wallpaper from the 80's is peeling and the light fixture over the sink needed some help to start. The furniture has seen much better days. Nice location and could be a very good place to stay with just a bit of updating.
"What a joke"
07/29/15 Justin0111 M Addison
I decided to try them again, big mistake. I set reservation on line and upon check in i wad told i am no longer allowed to stay at the propesrty (prob after my last review). Again a joke. Ill never stay there again and tell everyone the same
"Old hotel great staff"
07/23/15 Amie K Houston, Texas
My husband stays there a lot for business and is fine with it. The staff was Very friendly both night and morning shift. It is old and very dated as my son who is 10 said mommy why is this TV in a box. I will keep sending my husband there for his one night trips because he likes a restaurant within walking distance but honestly the kids and I need a bit more of a modern feel. It is Great if you arent spoiled with modern things like my kids and I are!!!
"Nice Look, that's all"
07/13/15 34cynthiaj Addison, Texas
I booked this hotel will in NY for my return back to Addison, TX. I usually stay at a Wyndham hotel that is really nice. This hotel looked nice, only on the surface.. nice decor in the room, but bathroom and sink were nasty. This was Addison area so was surprised it fell scale of 2. Since we had paid for the 3 night stay we waited it out but was not at all pleased. Booked same day of checkout at Days Inn Plano, much upscale.
"Old and Outdated"
07/06/15 47review N/A
The only positive comment is the desk clerks were very nice especially Sharon. The building, room accommodations, and breakfast area were old and outdated. I will never stay at this hotel again.
"Poorly Maintained"
06/30/15 sandikaxp Houston, Texas
Definitely not for a family stay, for a individual on a road trip may be if your looking for a cheep stay ( I mean very cheep) ... but poor quality and cleanliness 2/10
"this place is in need"
06/20/15 John R Denver
Plumbing leaked from sink right onto the floor stains on everything carpet couldn't really tell if it was or wasn't
"Great Stay!"
06/07/15 Norma O Dallas, Texas
I really do like the rooms they offer. They are very clean, comfort of the beds are perfect. Pillows are soft and plenty of towels.