All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America
4150 Beltway Drive, SW Corner of Beltway & Midway, Addison, TX, 75001, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.9
    2.6
"Great value!"
I loved the location of this hotel - close to the highway, the Galleria and everything else. Nothing extravagant, but it served it's purpose for a good night sleep, a decent breakfast, and cleaniness. With friendly staff and a good quality of service, this is an excellent value for your money.
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2013
Marcel
overall not good at all and the towels that were in the room were brown we had to go and buy towels to bathe in and as far as for the beds the beds weren't king at all the beds looked like full size beds with nasty sheets on them.
8 night trip Mar 9, 2013
Mrs. Horton
"Not Satisified"
It was terrible... The carpet in the room was filthy, stinky, and nasty. Spider Webs were in every corner. IT WAS A COMPLETE MESS!!!!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Natalie
The hotel was great for the price. I traveled on business and the hotel set up my cab and called me when it was there. It was very quiet and near so many restaurant at youtlr doorstep.
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2013
Anna
"not worth the money, lousy breakfast"
I have nothing to say except I booked through Expedia and was told they had 2 regular sized beds plus a sofa that makes into a bed. Not true. Expedia needs to check the hotels out before recommending them. I complained and found out they have no king size beds or sofas that make into a bed, but if I wanted to pay $15 for a roll away they had one. I did not. Lots of noise after midnight from the patrons of the restaurant next door. One room had to be changed because there was a horrible noise when the bathroom fan was running. Their breakfast was a joke. No coffee, 2 frozen waffles and some bread.
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
"A little disappointed"
the ice machine had no ice, when I went to check out the person wasn't at the desk and the front door was locked. I had come back later before I left town. Other than that our stay was good.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
"Average"
It was fine, just need to be available more. I wasn't able to get ahold of the hotel for 2 full days
2 night trip Jan 16, 2013
Darius
"Comfortable"
Enjoyed it very much!
2 night trip Jan 21, 2013
Valerie
We came down for medical reasons. It was a good inexpensive place to stay. The neighborhood was nice. I just wish their matresses were newer. But the staff was very nice.
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2013
"Addison"
Best price clean hotel with the best location in Addison.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2012
Rooms were not clean, pool was filled with trash. Parking was not convienant. Night employee at check-in was not friendly.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2012
george
"Plenty Places to eat"
Nice!
1 night trip Dec 10, 2012
Bishop
I think the hotel was pretty good. Cheap but clean.
Other trip Dec 13, 2012
"Okay..."
There was a cockroach in the shower and the toilet wouldn't flush. Other than that it was fine, yet it still didn't quite meet my expectations.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2012
Nicole
"Great place for afternoon delight"
Clean comfortable & priced right. Perfect for a long lunch ;)
Other trip Nov 15, 2012
"convienient to our trade show location"
comfortable room, friendly personel at fron desk, would stay here if we had a need to be in this area again
4 night business trip Oct 25, 2012
Raymond
"Horrible"
My stay at this hotel was horrible, they put me and my daughter in a smoking room that smelled horrible, (there was even an ashtray in the bathroom!) and cigarette burns in the blankets and the pillowcases were stained yellow. I called down to reception and stated that I reserved a non smoking room and he was rude and said I would have to pay more to be put in a smoking room so the great deal I thought I was getting ended up not being so great. The breakfast was some cornflakes and frozen waffles with a toaster. Definitly will not be staying here ever again.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2012
"great hotel for the price"
Great Neighborhood. Safe. Close to Business, Galleria mall Shopping and Tons of Dining. Pool and Rooms Clean. Staff was Excellent! Needs Redecorating but for the price who cares? Will Stay Again.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2012
Roberta
"Can't complain"
My family was just looking for a convenient place to spend the night. This is actually out second time at this location. It's a motel so the appearance isn't all that great but the amenities met all of our needs. Overall it's a good place to spend the night and freshen up for its price.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"PERFECT LOCATION FOR THE JOB I HAD TO DO"
WHEN PERFECT
Other trip Aug 25, 2012
GARY

"Hôtel vétuste. Une rénovation s'impose."
++ : quartier tranquille, beaucoup de restaurants dans les environs. -- : nous sommes restés 2 nuits à notre arrivée à Dallas. Le robinet de l'évier était cassé, pas d'eau chaude dans la chambre. Nous avons demandé à changer de chambre. Ils ont d'abord essayé de réparer mais en vain. Dans la chambre suivante, impossible de verrouiller la porte. Hôtel vétuste. Une rénovation s'impose
2 night romance trip May 28, 2015
youssef
FR
"不可はないです。"
3泊しました。コンチネンタルブレックファースト付ということでしたが、自分で作ることの出来るワッフルマシーンがあったのには驚きでした。ヨーグルトもあったので、量を求めない朝食あればまったく問題ないと思います。 部屋の中に、冷蔵庫、電子レンジもあり使い方次第では重宝するのではないか。
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
CO

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Addison

"What a joke"
07/29/15 Justin0111 M Addison
I decided to try them again, big mistake. I set reservation on line and upon check in i wad told i am no longer allowed to stay at the propesrty (prob after my last review). Again a joke. Ill never stay there again and tell everyone the same
"Old hotel great staff"
07/23/15 Amie K Houston, Texas
My husband stays there a lot for business and is fine with it. The staff was Very friendly both night and morning shift. It is old and very dated as my son who is 10 said mommy why is this TV in a box. I will keep sending my husband there for his one night trips because he likes a restaurant within walking distance but honestly the kids and I need a bit more of a modern feel. It is Great if you arent spoiled with modern things like my kids and I are!!!
"Nice Look, that's all"
07/13/15 34cynthiaj Addison, Texas
I booked this hotel will in NY for my return back to Addison, TX. I usually stay at a Wyndham hotel that is really nice. This hotel looked nice, only on the surface.. nice decor in the room, but bathroom and sink were nasty. This was Addison area so was surprised it fell scale of 2. Since we had paid for the 3 night stay we waited it out but was not at all pleased. Booked same day of checkout at Days Inn Plano, much upscale.
"Old and Outdated"
07/06/15 47review N/A
The only positive comment is the desk clerks were very nice especially Sharon. The building, room accommodations, and breakfast area were old and outdated. I will never stay at this hotel again.
"Poorly Maintained"
06/30/15 sandikaxp Houston, Texas
Definitely not for a family stay, for a individual on a road trip may be if your looking for a cheep stay ( I mean very cheep) ... but poor quality and cleanliness 2/10
"this place is in need"
06/20/15 John R Denver
Plumbing leaked from sink right onto the floor stains on everything carpet couldn't really tell if it was or wasn't
"Great Stay!"
06/07/15 Norma O Dallas, Texas
I really do like the rooms they offer. They are very clean, comfort of the beds are perfect. Pillows are soft and plenty of towels.
"Renovations Needed Yesterday"
05/26/15 Duke H Lafayette, Louisiana
I should have been tipped off that something was wrong when the hotel demanded full payment upfront for a 3-night stay. I was tired, though, when I arrived, knew nothing about the area, and just wanted to go to bed, so I said okay to paying up front. Then, I discovered problems one by one. The instructions for the air conditioning unit wore off long ago. I had difficulty determining which knob was for heat and air conditioning and which was for temperature. Then, after determining which was which, I had more difficulty determining which way to turn the first knob for air conditioning and which way to turn the second knob for cool air. There was mold in the bathroom, as well as torn wallpaper, as well as a towel rack barely attached to the wall, and cigarette burns all over the plastic tub. The light over the sink came on after 30 minutes of waiting, the sink didn't drain well, there was a huge stain in the sink counter, and the carpet on the floor around the sink was so loose as to be a trip hazard. A lamp shade was broken, the dresser was broken, the television worked intermittently, the WiFi crawled at a snail's pace, and the safety bolt on the door was barely attached to the door frame (anybody could have forced their way through). I got maid service the first day of my stay but not the second day. The clerk, who might have been an owner working 24/7, looked exhausted and he had only one phrase, "I am sorry". He had no answers. Worse yet, Super 8 seems to have no inspectors or secret guests to stay at the hotels in their chain to see if their hotels are up to par. I realize that this is a budget chain but this hotel doesn't deserve to be in an budget chain. The one positive thing about my stay was that the bed was both clean and comfortable, and that the pillows were reasonably comfortable, as well. My stay was bad enough that I took some pictures of the room. I recommend avoiding the Super 8 in Addison. If there is nowhere else to stay, don't pay for the entire stay up front.
"Beatufull place for right price"
05/18/15 643sergeys Dallas, Texas
Experience of staying was great. Staff was polite and fun. After long day it was very good relief for my head, just get into the room and fall on comfy pillow.
"Good stay for a good price"
03/19/15 Jeffrey L Missouri City
I had about a week to put in a reservation somewhere in the vicinity of a convention I was going to in a very hurried timeframe. I did not expect to be going anywhere that weekend, but it was something not too out of the way in which I could try and relax. The room was fine and the A/C worked perfectly. All the appropriate things such as towels, shampoo, soap, and the like were in place and the check in/check out process was quick and very friendly. I had almost wanted to stay another night just to relax a bit more, but other matters seemed more pressing than just sleeping in a room for rent. The only negative thing honestly was the carpet was not completely stapled to the floor, but for the price of the room the shower temperature and everything seemed to be in working order. Asking the front desk for an ATM, they were fairly knowledgeable of the area and were easy to talk to. I was also a fan of how close places there were for food and basic shopping essentials.