All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America
4150 Beltway Drive, SW Corner of Beltway & Midway, Addison, TX, 75001, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

Dirty
    Room is not nice
Did wrong times on the arrival and I had to pay again because I was in hurry for meting. Expedia promised me to send the coupon for the first payment but has not done till today
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
ed
"Easy access, right price, perfect for my needs"
This was exactly what I was looking for. Inexpensive, clean, friendly. No problems registering, no problems with the room. It was a cold night, and staff turned up the heater to warm the room before I arrived. That was nice. There's a small refrigerator in the room; perfect for my morning Diet Coke. One pet peeve of mine: thin cloth shower curtains, the kind that stop the spray from the shower head but don't stop the dribble on the floor. You'll use your spare towel to sop that up.
2 night business trip Jan 3, 2014
"You must see"
I was really comfort and I can say its a good place to stay in Dallas.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Maria T.B.
"not GOOD"
Heater wasn't blowing hot called to the office notified them the problem he came out and checked it instead of giving me another room he bring me a little electric heater to plug up and I mean it was little.room was cold
1 night business trip Dec 24, 2013
"Nasty Rooms"
I came here during my visit over the weekend with my new born. This hotel was in the area of my family so i assumed it would be ok. When I first arrived the guy in the lobby was kicked back and not customer friendly at all. Once i got to my room the bathroom light was not working and there was dirty tissue in the bathroom, and the clock did not work. I asked the front office if they would move me and they said no that they would have to call maintence. WOW... well the guy came 45 mins later and after i reached out to Hotels.com, He fixed the clock the light in the bathroom went out again and he said it was a short and he would be back... never came back. I was exhausted so i crashed after a 4 HR trip frim Houston i was like whatever. What put the icing onthe cake is that the bathtub did not drin as I was taking a shower. PLEASE DONT STAY HERE. HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2013
"Biggest Roach I have Ever Seen"
I was going bare bones, and really dont expect much. The room was your typical run down, broken table and chairs with bandaids holding together. Bed was comfy, that was good. Was as expected for price, until 6:30 am when Mr. Roachy greeted me from the shower curtain. This, my friends, was not just any roach. This was the Father of All Roaches. Darn thing nearly had a cane and hat. My lord. No shower for me!! Told the front desk, hoping maybe a small discount. Nope. They said thanks for letting them know. They acted so unconcerned about the behemoth living in room 134. Will never stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2013
Amber
"Well, it's cheap."
So, the price is about all if recommend. The hotel was nearly empty, but we somehow got a room between 2 noisy guests. So we slept with the bathroom fan running to drown out their noise. The heater/AC unit had tape around it to create a "seal" from the outside. Since it was 30 degrees while we were there, the heater had to run constantly. The bathroom/vanity light didn't work- so getting ready in the morning was difficult. The location is okay. It's behind a strip plaza with a few restaurants. The staff was nice. The parking was ample. I mean, I wasn't expecting much for such a low rate- but next time I'll spend a little more and get a nicer hotel.
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
"Overall good value"
It was the best priced hotel in the Addison area. Extremely convenient location to shops and Great restaurants. Stayed over The Thanksgiving holiday weekend. For the price it was an excellent value.
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
"Stay Elewhere"
No Thanks.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
curtis
"Super 8"
the hotel needs upgrades, staff needs more training in customer service
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Jose
"Charge for early check-in!"
I tried to check in early at 1pm (check-in is 2pm). They wanted an additional $20. I protested and they ultimately "waived" the fee.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2013
Fritz
"not happy ar ALL"
One word awful
2 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"for the price you can't go wrong"
if you're looking for a five star hotel this is not the place. if you're looking for a place to stay for a couple of days or a week without breaking your budget, then this is for you. the pool is small but nobody really uses I did it was relaxing at the end of the day.
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
clj
"Wasnt what I expected at all"
I checked out only after 15 minutes of checking in.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2013
Not Happy
"NON WORKING A/C"
EVEN AFTER SWITCHING ROOMS, THE A/C UNITS WERE NOT BLOWING COOL AIR. I SLEPT IN A WARM HUMID ROOM. MISERABLE TIME.. LOCATION WAS GREAT, NEAR ALOT OF STORES AND RESTAURANTS.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2013
KIMBERLY
"Very bad hotel"
Needs lots of up grades and maintenance Falling apart Door in bathe room holding on by one hinge . Sink cabinet falling Dow on one side . Holes in walls patches in wallpaper. Floor very dirty. Door very hard to open. Handy could not open it. Will never stay there again.
4 night trip May 7, 2013
Super 8
"so so"
Room ok. Just needed a place to stay for a night. Check in was cold, not particularly friendly. No help for restaurant info.
1 night trip with friends May 4, 2013
M
The hotel staff was not helpful, they tried to charge $10 extra for a non smoking room. The breakfast was not what was advertised 2 out three days. Will not stay at this location again.
3 night business trip Apr 15, 2013
DMD
"a+"
Had a enjoyable stay.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
jennifer
"Great value!"
I loved the location of this hotel - close to the highway, the Galleria and everything else. Nothing extravagant, but it served it's purpose for a good night sleep, a decent breakfast, and cleaniness. With friendly staff and a good quality of service, this is an excellent value for your money.
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2013
Marcel
overall not good at all and the towels that were in the room were brown we had to go and buy towels to bathe in and as far as for the beds the beds weren't king at all the beds looked like full size beds with nasty sheets on them.
8 night trip Mar 9, 2013
Mrs. Horton
"Not Satisified"
It was terrible... The carpet in the room was filthy, stinky, and nasty. Spider Webs were in every corner. IT WAS A COMPLETE MESS!!!!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Natalie
The hotel was great for the price. I traveled on business and the hotel set up my cab and called me when it was there. It was very quiet and near so many restaurant at youtlr doorstep.
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2013
Anna
"not worth the money, lousy breakfast"
I have nothing to say except I booked through Expedia and was told they had 2 regular sized beds plus a sofa that makes into a bed. Not true. Expedia needs to check the hotels out before recommending them. I complained and found out they have no king size beds or sofas that make into a bed, but if I wanted to pay $15 for a roll away they had one. I did not. Lots of noise after midnight from the patrons of the restaurant next door. One room had to be changed because there was a horrible noise when the bathroom fan was running. Their breakfast was a joke. No coffee, 2 frozen waffles and some bread.
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
"A little disappointed"
the ice machine had no ice, when I went to check out the person wasn't at the desk and the front door was locked. I had come back later before I left town. Other than that our stay was good.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013

"Beliggenhed"
Perfekt beliggenhed i Addison. Personalet meget hjælpsomme. Pæne værelser
2 night trip Nov 8, 2015
Dorte
DK
El hotel se encuentra en Addison. Esta a 15 minutos del centro, para todo hay que ir en coche, pero esta cerca de muchos restaurantes y algún bar de copas. El hotel no es nada del otro mundo, se encuentra bastante limpio y las habitaciones no están mal, aunque necesita una reforma. Tiene habitaciones de fumadores, que no aconsejo escoger.
4 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2015
Ricardo
ES
"Hôtel vétuste. Une rénovation s'impose."
++ : quartier tranquille, beaucoup de restaurants dans les environs. -- : nous sommes restés 2 nuits à notre arrivée à Dallas. Le robinet de l'évier était cassé, pas d'eau chaude dans la chambre. Nous avons demandé à changer de chambre. Ils ont d'abord essayé de réparer mais en vain. Dans la chambre suivante, impossible de verrouiller la porte. Hôtel vétuste. Une rénovation s'impose
2 night romance trip May 28, 2015
youssef
FR
"不可はないです。"
3泊しました。コンチネンタルブレックファースト付ということでしたが、自分で作ることの出来るワッフルマシーンがあったのには驚きでした。ヨーグルトもあったので、量を求めない朝食あればまったく問題ないと思います。 部屋の中に、冷蔵庫、電子レンジもあり使い方次第では重宝するのではないか。
Other trip Apr 6, 2015