All hotels in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
50A Maximo Gomez AvenueSanto DomingoDistrito NacionalDominican Republic, ‏‎855-239-9399

Awesome vibe
    Great amenities
    Great room
    Rather comfortable
    Clean
    Bad breakfast
Was not happy the website said breakfast was included and when I got there I was charged for breakfast
4 night romance trip Mar 10, 2016
"Nice hotel, but bring water!"
The hotel was pleasant and quiet, which is difficult to find in downtown Santo Domingo. It is a great location (walking distance) to stay to see the beautiful Christmas lights at Iberoamericano Park The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Our only complaint was the $2 charge per water bottle in the rooms. Since the sink water is not potable, it is the only easy way to get anything to drink. All of the better hotels that I have been in during my years living in the DR have provided bottled drinking water at no extra charge. However, there are stores nearby where one can buy drinks and snacks for prices much, much lower than the hotel.
Other trip Dec 23, 2015
"Clean, comfortable, discreet."
I stayed 3 nights for a meeting I was attending. I arrived in the middle of the night (3 am). My first impression of the hotel was that it seemed safe. The parking lot is lit and gated -- and has an attendant. The checkin was quick and easy. The wifi is free and reliable. The room was neat and relatively quiet considering the traffic outside on the main road. Nothing was broken and the fridge worked well. The gym was clean, with new machines, water, and towels. The A/C was nice and cold, which is nice considering the heat and humidity outside. The front desk staff was friendly but nit over the top. I felt they were professional and courteous. They politely greeted me by name every time I entered. There are hotel affiliated taxis available outside the reception area and I found the drivers were responsible and helpful. Overall I enjoyed my stay and will book there again.
3 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
Coral
"Comfortable"
Clean, access very good in the city , excellent breadfast buffet , we request a microwave , service done no hazel, love everything ,personal very polite , and kind ...
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"last night in Santo Domingo"
Great cheeseburger at the hotel restaurant!
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Adam
"Last night in the DR"
Very comfortable. Great cheeseburger and french fries:)
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
We stayed with family for 8 days during July 2015 and it was very great time in this hotel I tried many hotels in DR before and this one of the best you can find for family stay I strongly recommend this hotel
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Nader
"Good stay"
It was very good experience very clean quite great location and good emploeeys very helpful at all the time .
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Best Value."
Great stay overall. Ok breakfast. Will recommend for a couple of nights. Just beware of weekdays excessive traffic. Getting in or out the parking lot is not easy during peak hours.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Jorge
"Nice and comfortable"
Good
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Mario
"Very nice like always"
Any complaining about it This hotel is always clean And quiet And sometimes i The price is right.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
alex
Everything good apart from temperature of room. Had to turn on the heating on the 2nd night due to cleaner leaving air conditioning on full blast despite me turning it off on arrival.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Silence in the heart of Santo Domingo"
Great trip, great stay, great service. Although in the middle of Santo Domingo, it was very quiet and clean. Nice pool to unwind after long meetings and the hotel restaurant was also very good.
5 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
julian
"Watch out for mistaken charges."
The rate is quite low but you will be chaged for any little service. such as bottled water at $5 when the water from the tap is not drinkable. In addition, they tried to charge me $200 in charges for items I did not charge.
3 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
"NICE PLACE TO STAY"
Hotel facilities are in good shape and all of their staff is very atentive and helpful. I hope to stay there in the future.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Bartolo
"3 day weekend"
Helpful and courteous staff. Clean rooms, good food
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Alice
"Awesome"
It was the most pleasant stay ever at any hotel I've ever been in. The staff was great
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
chill
Good attention from the hotel staff We'll recommend anyone to stay
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Great inexpensive stay in SD!"
This hotel was great, average as in like it's not a late model looking hotel but it certainly evens out with the friendliness of the staff. I called in asking if I could check in before 3pm and they were willing to help! It's a good place for a inexpensive stay in the capital of DR, and well located.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Great Hotel."
Staff was friendly, helpful and spoke excellent english. Hotel food was much better than I expected, a pleasant surprise. HINT: Ask hotel staff to call for a taxi instead of using taxi waiting in the hotel driveway. You'll save about 50%! Likewise, when traveling back to the hotel, ask for the rate to go to the McDonalds on the next street instead of the hotel. The cabs will try and tell you it's a min/max 400 pesos/$10 to go anywhere if they thnk you're a tourist. That is NO reflection on the hotel, just a traveling hint!
3 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
"DRKing"
Stay was excellent, walking distance to McDonald's. Parking is safe with security 24 hours. 2nd best hotel in Santo Domingo.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Julian
"Great Family Get-away!"
I went here with my husband and two kids (6 and 8) for my birthday. Not only was the hotel modern and well kept, but the staff was amazing! Without even saying anything, the staff noticed it was my birthday and came to my room with a cake, balloons and a song! The breakfast was amazing with made-to-order omelets, beds were high end, the room clean and bath was big and the water hot:) Also, I am very picky about safety and this hotel exceeded my expectations. GREAT HOTEL!!!!
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
becky
"Excellent Hotel in center of the city"
my experience was excellent; staff, cleanliness, restaurant, comfort, etc
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Rafael
Great hotel for business traveler convenient
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Jeanpi
"The hotel is located in the center of the City,"
I felt how in home. Good people around, and a good environment in the hotel.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Marriott hotel"
the room was very nice but a little noisy from the outside.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Jorge
"security and comfort-great pool and bar"
The staff and rooms were always on point in terms of quality.FOOD WAS A LITTLE OVERPRICED. FOOD PRICES CHEAPER OUTSIDE OF THE HOTEL.THE BAR IF YOU DRINK IS HIGH QUALITY AS IS THE STAFF. WHEN IN SANTO DOMINGO I WILL ALWAYS STAY THERE DUE TO LOCATION. I NEVER BASE MY STAY IN HOTELS,GOING TO RESTAURANTS ON OTHERS OPONIONS BECAUSE EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. YOU MUST TAKE A CHANCE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
SUNNY
"Lovely place to stay"
Our stay at the Courtyard Santo Domingo was great! The hotel was comfortable and clean like the rest!
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Callita
"Great Service, Very Clean"
Very clean. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous. I would stay here again on my next visit to DR.
2 night business trip May 6, 2014
"Convenient location"
Good.Would return if needed in the future.
3 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Carlos Hernandez Ortiz
"Clean, Modern, Friendly, Convenient"
Excellent experience. Staff went over and beyond for our requests and needs.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
I stayed here overnight before traveling to Punta Cana in the morning. Hotel was clean and modern. Staff spoke english and was extremely friendly. Was surprised to get this kind of service at a hotel under $100! Would definitely stay here again on my next trip.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"Great hotel for your needs in Santo Domingo."
Great hotel, away from the hustle and bustle of the city!!!
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Ivy
I would stay again.
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Great hotel, affordable, nice clean rooms. The staff is really nice and attends to your needs. Not my first stay and it won't be my last.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
H
"Good Value in Santa Domingo"
The hotel is clean, quiet, and comfortable. The staff is friendly and anxious to please and everything worked just fine. We had the breakfast buffet included in our booking. Free Parking and Free Wi-fi were also included. While the hotel is safe, Santa Domingo, especially at night, may not be. I would not stay here unless you had a car, as it is not near the beach, the scenic Colonial Area or anything except the University and the American Embassy (right next door). Still, I would stay here again if I had business in Santa Domingo or was going to drive all over the Dominican Republic from this central point.
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
Business Traveler
It was a excellent stay.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2013
"Very clean and friendly staff"
I have kids and my boy has astma problems. So as this hotel changes the carpet every 30month there is no humidity problem. The staff is very friendly with the kids and the breakfast is very good.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
"Review"
No problems What you would expect from a Courtyard
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
"Good location - Poor value for the price."
The 12:00 check-out time is ridiculous. The amenities at the hotel are average. For example, the 24-hour access to the gym is good. But, the swimming pool leaves much to be desired - It is small and did not appear to be very clean. I travel to Santo Domingo about 10-12 times a year. I will not stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip May 19, 2013
H. Thomas
"love the sites of dominican republic santo domingo"
my hotel stay was beautiful I love the hotel and staff I will the stay at this hotel again the hotel location if perfect I stayed at this hotel 2 times so far its a great hotel
2 night romance trip Apr 26, 2013
S Robinson
"Very nice! I would definetly stay there again!"
My stay was very nice. People at the front desk was incredibly helpful and very very kind. They paid very close attention to details so I'd be well informed and comfortable.
1 night trip May 3, 2013
"Nice Hotel, in The midle of everything goooooooooo"
Nice location, helpfull staf,good food,niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Other trip May 5, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Hotel location"
Very courteous and helpful staff. Not knowing any Spanish, it was great to have resetionists at the front desk helping to make phone calls to set up appointments with clients. Smack in town with taxies easily available.
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2016
Zoheir
"Well kept, clean, and comfortable"
This was a very nice hotel, well maintained, very comfortable, and with a lovely small, cool swimming pool. Not located in a main tourist area, but a short taxi ride to the colonial zone.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
JJ
"Easy business"
Comfortable but no memorable
3 night trip Jan 8, 2015
"Very comfortable!! Great service!!!"
Awesome place to spend the night and get a burger:) We will definitely stay again if we have the chance. Service was excellent!!!
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
MX
"Well located for business , lot of traffic noise."
The stay at Courtyard By Marriott was indeed very pleasant. i would definitely recommend this place for people who go for business to Santo Domingo.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
Chandra

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Zu Teuer im Vergleich zu deutschen Hotels"
Das Hotel macht zwar einen relativ hochwertigen und professionellen Eindruck, aber im Gesamten ist es einfach zu teuer. Hauptsächlich der optische Eindruck und die Verarbeitung des Badezimmers brachten mich zum Stutzen. Die Gastronomie kann ich nicht beurteilen, da ich sie nicht genutzt habe. Der Pool war etwas unsauber, lag aber wahrscheinlich daran, dass ich zu einer ungewöhnlichen Zeit Baden war.
1 night trip Feb 6, 2016
DE
"Excelente opción pero en remodelación ..."
El hotel esta muy bien ubicado, tiene estacionamiento propio, el personal sumamente amable y cortez..!!! El cuarto muy bien acondicionado para trabajar y para descansar... Internet WIFI de muy buena calidad !! El único inconveniente es que el hotel se encontraba en remodelación y en la parte del lobby y el restaurante si hay mucho ruido y algo de polvo.. fuera de eso lo recomiendo AMPLIAMENTE.!!!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Santo Domingo
Apreciado Coby, Muchas gracias por tomar el tiempo de comentar su estadía y recomendarnos. Nos alegra saber que nuestros servicios estuvieron al nivel de sus expectativas. Lamentamos mucho que su estadía coincidiera con los días donde estuvimos mudando el restaurante; afortunadamente los trabajos que se están realizando ya están totalmente aislados y no causan molestias o ruido a nuestros huéspedes y en las próximas semanas podremos todos disfrutar de un nuevo y moderno Lobby. Espero que pronto nos visite y pueda aprovechar nuestros nuevos espacios. Nuevamente muchas gracias por recomendarnos.
Other trip Jan 12, 2016