All hotels in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada

4.9
    4.8
    4.8
"Four Seasons Whistler-Awesome!!!"
Everything is wonderful, just don't park your car here at $45 per day. Park in lot #1 and be sure to move it every other day to a new spot. We made use of the free loaner Smart Bikes from Mercedes and road all around Whistler and the neighboring lakes. There's plenty to do in Whistler even without the snow.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
Steph
"Fantastic hotel"
It was just excellent. I liked the big bath tub, separate closet, and big room. Some people have pointed out the parking could be pricey and yes I thinks so ($35/day). Public parking is only 10 min walk away and it's free up to 72 hours.
3 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Good location with easy access to Whistler village"
The hotel is very nice and the staff are very attentive to your needs. The pool is a little small and not worth writing home about and the two times we went, there were no chairs available and there was a wait list to get one. The drinks at the pool are very good and the staff is again, very attentive to your needs. I think this is an older Four Seasons resort but it is kept very nicely. I think that due to its location (ski resort), the perspective for summer clients is not the same as that of the winter crowd. I would visit again for sure.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Chet
"Four Seasons Resort Whistler Was First Class"
The Four Seasons Resort Whistler far exceeded our expectations and made our 20th Wedding Anniversary trip very special. The entire staff, from the front desk to the valet parking to the wait staff at Side Cut and 5280 Grill, were all so very friendly and made us feel welcome. The property was in excellent condition and is one cleanest places I have ever stayed in. I would highly recommend the Four Seasons Resort Whistler to all that want a true 5 Star experience. There attention to detail and their willingness to do what it takes to make their patrons happy will have you never wanting to leave!
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Michele
"First rate accomodations"
The Four Season is a great place to stay. The rooms are extremely comfortable, the service is terrific, and the grounds are absolutely beautiful.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2013
"A WONDERFUL SURPRISE."
I cannot see how anyone could ever complain about the Four Seasons Resort Whistlers. We knew our experience would be good, but it was better than our expectations. The staff was attentive, helpful and made sure all our needs were taken care of. The location and proximity to the village was a big plus, we did not even rent a car. Meals were good, but other restuarant close if you choose.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Shelly
"Incredible Hotel nice shuttle to the village"
Nice Pool, very good rate, good breakfast, great staff, expensive Parking
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Arnoldo
"This is a great hotel"
This is an excellent hotel which provides 5 star accommodations and 5 star service. The physical setting and facility was beautiful and we had a wonderful stay at this hotel.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
"Great vacation"
The hotel had everything to offer. The restaurant was great, the staff was very nice, the room service wasn't as good as I'd like it to be but that is literally the only thing I could come up with. The cleanliness, comfort, and available amenities were great. I highly recommend taking a day to get a massage, its not cheap but the luxuriousness is awesome.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"The best hotel in Whistler"
The Four Season Whistler was stunning! Our rooms were vast with beamed ceilings, fireplace, patio, dressing room and a well-appointed bathroom. The pool is heated with music playing underwater. The staff does a turn-down service that included folding the clothes that were out of our suitcases. The concierge was very knowledgeable about activities and restaurants in the area and helped us arrange several outdoor events. Restaurants were excellent. It is located in the Upper Village, which is walkable to the busier Lower Village, but does not have nearly the traffic. Everything one would expect from a Four Seasons.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2013
Charles M
"Perfect location, service, everything"
There is a reason why I say the 4 seasons is the only hotel chain I like to stay at.. because they do everything perfect... and then some! Stayed here for my wedding and they went above and beyond! Location is great with being just outside of the crazzy of whistler, but just close enough. top notch and cant wait to stay there again and again!
Other trip May 7, 2013
"A great Hotel"
A beautiful resort sitting by the black comb and whistler mountains. The staff are very friendly and informed. Their interpersonal skills are superb.
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
"Average at best"
Average comparable to other hotels. Below avg for Four Seasons. The ski concierge was a nice service. The rooms were nice, but not on level that would be expected of the Four Seasons if you have stayed at another. They were maintained well - GREAT closet! The lobby concierge was disgruntled with guests on multiple days. Lobby guests could easily overhear conversations. Blackcomb Village is really not a village. There were 2 bars that close shop around 6:00ish. The Four Seasons is toward the back of it. The evening entertainment is exclusively in Whistler Village unless you are going to dine and drink within the hotel.
4 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2013
Kirk
"Service quality has gone down the hill, pity"
We go to Whistler every year and normally stay at this four seasons or the fairmont. Over the past two years, we have always stayed at this four seasons because their rooms are bigger - we normally get a large suite for the whole family. I do feel the service quality has gone down the hill. Some staff really don't know what's going on and appeared very disorganized. Lots of mistakes, for example, we got calls for car reserved for others, lost our ski gears and had to wait for them to track down,etc. I'm guessing because they are using lots of temp staff so the service quality is hard to guarantee? some of the front desk staff are a bit aloof. Please get off the phone when you have customers waiting in line right in front of you! Restaurants feel a bit old - maybe we stayed there too much. Room service is also very slow. I hope the management really do something about it. I have to really think hard about where to stay next year, perhaps a condo is the way to go if I'm not getting the service I'm paying for.
Other trip Jan 29, 2013
Lucy
"Was flawless"
There was nothing that I asked for that they couldn't provide...nothing
3 night romance trip Dec 14, 2012
Doug
"Exceptional"
The best weekend my boyfriend and I have ever had... Everything we needed was taken care of and we absolutely loved our stay.
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2012
Aja
"A good summer experience"
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff was very helpful and we used the shuttle service in a couple of occasions. The food in the restaurants was great and service was excellent. Although the hotel is in the upper village, the shuttle service makes it convenient to acces the lower village.
Other trip Aug 29, 2012

"Whistler Getaway"
We had a wonderful time that kicked off with a great room upgrade and ended with finding water in our car for our drive home. Excellent service from all staff we came in contact with - particularly loved the poolside staff.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Alexandra
"Once more to the mountains dear friends"
Typical Four Seasons high standards always maintained each time we visit this property.
3 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Robin
"Great hotel for a family getaway."
Went for an early summer long-weekend - great place to stay - excellent pool and facilities, nicely appointed and spacious room, nice bathrooms (perhaps 10 years old now in terms of style, but kept in immaculate conditions). They had great staff and great location in the upper village. We visited their steakhouse, which we've done in the past - very friendly for kids and a meal and service quality equal to the location. The bike valet service is a great extra - allows our family of 4 to walk down to the lobby and hop onto our bikes to the village or to the trails (which are less than 1 minute away). Would gladly stay again.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Comfortable hotel with friendly staff"
The hotel was fine and the staff extremely helpful and nice. I have given the hotel a rating of 4 in some areas because the rooms are a bit dated with very dark panelling which neither my husband or I found attractive….that's just personal taste however. The hotel is a short drive or a 20 minute walk from the centre of Whistler. We stayed over a weekend which was very busy and when we wanted to sit by the pool there weren't any free loungers so we went back to the room instead. The pool area is rather small for the size of the hotel.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Luxury"
Reception staff very helpful with local recommendations . Car service into and back from town a big tick. Restaurant in hotel was very good - better than quite a few in town. Rooms are large, but a tad drab, but still quality. Good beds. Cosy common areas. Love the place!
2 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2015
Ai Ling
"luxury without the attitude"
Wonderful hotel in perfect location and, as a single female traveler (went there for a few days after a congress in Vancouver, since I had never been there), I felt extremely well cared for. Four Seasons luxury including the best service but without attitude and supersize lobby…very cozy hotel and personal service. Whatever question I had, the staff went above and beyond, explaining best hiking trails, restaurants, etc. Just one thing that was a disappointment during the last night of my stay (hence, only 4 and not 5 stars): I had to learn that the hotel apparently allows smoking on the balconies and they placed heavy smokers next to my room. I had cigarette smoke INSIDE my room and the hotel manager only offered for ME to move (after staying there already 4 nights!). That's just not cool. The hotel should ensure that any smoking does not bother guests so that we can enjoy the fresh mountain air!
5 night trip Jun 14, 2015
Monika
excelleny service and the hotel is amazing , rooms were large clean and gorgeous with wood detail and fireplace. Hope to stay again soon .
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
susan
"Great summer getaway"
Great customer service and friendly staff
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Christopher
"Got an upgrade !!!"
Stayed one night here and was offered an upgrade to a suite! Sweet! Beautiful hotel and very friendly staff!
Other trip May 23, 2015
angela
"Outstanding service and hospitality."
Visit Whistler in Spring! Just amazing and beautiful!
4 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Arturo
"Outstanding"
I was really impressed with the outstanding level of care and service I received form all the staff. It was an incredible experience.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
Anil
MX
"Everything you could want"
The hotel, while not ski-in ski-out makes up for this with the fantastic ski concierge facility at the base of the mountain. The rooms are spacious, the bed comfortable and the atmosphere great. The gym, spa, outdoor pool and hot tubs are outstanding. The staff were extremely helpful and having the hotel car as well as shuttle available was fantastic.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
tony
"Beautiful hotel in an exceptional place"
This is a beautifully designed hotel with a very contextually relevant design inside and out that is in harmony with the natural mountain environment. I have stayed at this hotel many times and always during an annual conference and have found staff and facilities to be exceptional. This year however, two conferences, booked back to back seemed to be too much for the staff to handle. Rooms were not ready (even at 5 pm) and was a room was provided, there was evidence that some cleaning (shower stall floor) and vacuuming and dusting had been skipped. Management was quick to apologize for what they called "the perfect storm" but at the excessive rates which were raised to over double what I have paid in the past, I would have expected better. Nest year, I will check the conference traffic and if the same, I will book elsewhere.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"My favorite hotel in Whistler"
exemplary service at the Four Seasons. Food is excellent as well
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Jonathan
"Lovely hotel, great, helpful and attentive staff."
We loved our stay. They welcomed our 3year old with a stuffed animal and had a giant cookie for her in the room. Staff were attentive and extremely helpful. Great spot for a holiday.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Amazing Hotel"
The Four Seasons definitely lives up to its high quality of hotel service. What an excellent stay.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Beautiful hotel"
great time , excellent a staff , 1st class experience !
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Blair
"Best hotel in whistler"
One of our favorite places to be. Hotel is easy to navigate fantastic service and great amenities.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Tristan
"Comftable room, excellent service"
My husband and I really liked the service from the staff. The hotel is very well maintained and we would love to go back!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"My Review"
Always a good time at the 4 Seasons :)
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Joel
"Special Birthday Celebration"
We were warmly welcomed and efficiently checked in. Our stay flowed naturally to the wine and cheese tasting where we were duly entertained and enlightened about the wines and cheeses offered. Back at our room we were pleasantly surprised by a tasty birthday feature placed on the table by the fireplace. Dinner followed shortly with delicious entrees (steaks with varying rubs and sauces) accompanied by creative sides and of course good wines of choice. Leaving the dining room we ventured further afield to the Games Area where we were tempted to partake in air hockey and table tennis. We visited the Art Galleries on the premises and picked up some valuable information from one of the friendly hosts on some of the notable pieces i.e., Rebecca Kierstead. After a comfortable night's sleep in our room, we enjoyed a late brunch near the fireplace in the dining room where our Irish server was both friendly and attentive. We loved the Four Seasons experience and were reluctant to leave. The front desk attendant was happy to give us another hour to luxuriate. Yes, it truly was a memorable birthday weekend. Thank you , Four Seasons!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Amazing stay and relaxing experience!"
We recently just left the Four Seasons Whistler and we are both already having withdrawals! Great service throughout! Darryl at the front was amazing, friendly and so helpful with dining options and sight seeing attractions. The resort also offered a car service which was a nice option and prevented is from having to walk in the rain. The room was very comforting and modern- the twice a day turndown service is exceptional. We also did the spa and enjoyed the RMT massages. The pools are also heated which is great for the colder weather. All in all- this was an excellent choice for our 5 year wedding anniversary and we will be back. If you are looking to relax and have fun this is the resort for you!
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
KHanson
"A nice and quiet place"
Bed is cave in and it is required to be replaced. Other thsn this,I have good experience overall。
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Henry
HK
"Amazing service"
These people know how to run a beautiful relaxing resort experience! Every staff member was friendly helpful and going an extra step to anticipate your needs. Beautiful rooms Large luxurious bathroom. Amazing fitness area and pool. I've Never been so Impressed with a hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
"Top class hotel living up to expectations"
First class service and facilities from arrival to leaving.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Ed
"Can't wait to go again!"
Only spent one night here as a much needed mini getaway. All of the staff were so friendly and accommodating. Really made you feel special. Also offered us a room upgrade if we wanted, at a discounted price. We didn't end up taking it due to our short stay but the room we did end up in was still amazing!! Little patio, fireplace, lounging chairs and this was the standard queen bed room. Very impressed with all their accommodations.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
S
"Wonderful"
Service was phenomenal, room was clean quiet and welcoming, all amenities are first class. You won't be disappointed!
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
A
"Absolutely incredible"
5 Star all the way. Rooms were large, roomy and comfortable. The hotel shuttle was easy, convenient and no charge! The staff was exceptional. They were equally kind to my children! Excellent family hotel. I will be staying there again and again and again!
2 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
Corby
"A Relaxing Long Weekend"
What a fantastic experience. We enjoyed all the hotel amenities, the food and presentation was superb and the staff were professional, genuinely helpful and courteous.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Denise
"Beautiful hotel"
Liked everything about the hotel and within walking distance from the center of Whistler. Would go back in a heart beat.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Fantastic Hotel"
As always, the stay was fantastic. The staff is the best I have ever encountered at a Four Seasons resort. The hotel itself though is showing its age. The wood finishes and the details are showing dents and scratches and the finishes are wearing off in places. Further, the bed in our room was the most uncomfortable I have ever encountered at a Four Seasons; it was squeaky and lumpy. That said, still the best that Whistler has to offer and I will be back for my regular visits.
1 night romance trip Aug 26, 2014
"Great hotel, great service"
They have great restaurant, amenities, service. I always stay Four Seasons when I go to Whistler.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Toshi
"Wonderful resort"
The staff are extremely professional, courteous and helpful.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014