All hotels in Paris, France

"Unbiased Review"
This was our first trip to Paris. We wanted to stay at a nice hotel near the Arc and we picked this hotel. Great choice. Hotel is very clean and specious specially if you are traveling with a toddler. The staff are excellent. Every staff member would greet you with a hello when you pass them by. We stayed at the executive floor and I agree with the other reviewers, it's definitely worth the money. Thank you L'Hotel du Collectionneur Arc De Triomphe for a wonderful stay.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Nice staff! Clean hotel. Rooms are smaller than I would like, but that is typical. Nice location.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Wonderful stay in Paris!"
Our most pleasant experience started when our flight arrived early yet the hotel accommodated us 4 hours before our check in time. It was great because we travelled with our 2 girls, ages 4 & 8 and they got to rest. All the staff were very courteous, knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. We felt very welcome. Breakfast was excellent! The hotel was gorgeous and smelled beautiful too. Was a short walk from the Metro and a few blocks from the Arc de Triomphe and Champs Elysees, though we travelled mostly by taxi because of our girls. There were always cabs waiting outside & staff were always glad to help & give drivers instructions as to where we were going. Safe place close to Rue St. Honore too. Was nice to come back every evening to this hotel after a long day of sightseeing. Felt almost like home. We really had a wonderful stay!!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Very nice, clean, and comfortable hotel."
Nice, clean and comfortable hotel. Excellent hotel staff.. very helpful. Hotel very convenient - close to metro, restaurants and shopping. Excellent for a romantic getaway or to visit Paris with family.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
I.
Staff are good the bath faucets are a little time to learn how to use. The hotel is beautiful but something about a funky smell in the rooms,We tried two rooms and I believe it's the carpets. Breakfast is excellent, and lastly some staff are really very helpful. Ijust wish the rooms funky smell gets fixed. Otherwise its a very nice hotel.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Cynthia
Maid service on last didn't put towels in our room.
7 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Quite disappointing for a 5 star establishment"
Location is superb, comfort is excellent BUT the you would think that someone is paying attention to details in a 5 star hotel. This is not the case. Specific examples below: 1. Elevators buttons badly scuffed from years of use 2. By the elevators on the second floor, a sofa in terrible condition, a real eyesore 3. Glass rings (rm 273) on top of furniture 4. Holes burned through in the blinds (cigarette, I guess) 5. Porcelain tops of faucets cracked No complimentary bottled water in the room. Our keys stopped working twice during our 3-night stay. The problem was fixed at the front desk, with no apologies whatever. To put it in my wife's words, we do not have an issue with the $300+ per night, just with the 5 star rating. I have addressed a personal letter to the general manager. Nothing that a few thousands Euros, and talking to the staff would not fix.
Dr, San Jose
"Smells good"
Very quiet and smells very good . Located in very good neighborhood
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Amazing, friendly, helpful staff!"
We had a wonderfull stay and will likely stay here again on our next trip to Paris!
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
"Wonderful Staff and wonderful service."
Stayed only two nights, but the hotel was wonderful and the front desk staff very helpful with answering our questions. Would highly recommend and would stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Lucia
"It's OK but..."
The hotel was OK, the room a little smaller than expected (as per pics and description), the hot water failed and they forgot to take the trash out two times... Probably will look for an alternatives for my next trip to Paris.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Atilio
"Decent hotel, but no chance 5-star"
The room was small, and I had an upgraded room. Decor is art-deco 60's look, but not always combined with nice and functional execution. Shower was holding water. For a 4-star and $300 this would be ok, but at 5-star and well over $500, it's a no-go.
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Filip&April
"Was nice and good"
Hope to get good rate in future and provide events information
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Mohammed
"Far Away from the Arch"
Reviewing this hotel is very difficult. There wasn't anything bad about it but I know I will not stay there again. The hotel is elegant, rooms are nice and clean, the staff were nice ( not the house keeping staff). The name of the hotel is very deceiving. At first look one might think it is near the Arch, but quite to the contrary its about a 25 minute walk( US standard), (10 minute European standard). The hotel hosts a lot of dignitaries from Arab spoken countries. I felt I was in Dubai when in the lobby. There is a metro station about a 10 minute walk. As expected the hotel restaurant is very expensive.There are no shops around to buy food so make sure you eat something before you get to the hotel. It is located in the business area of paris. So the weekend is very quite. Once again the house keeping and the ladies who clean the rooms are terrible. Every day there was something missing which we had to call for. They do not speak english and pretend to understand what you requested but your request never materializes.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"5 star away from try Arch"
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
We were quite happy with our hotel stay.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Awesome French hospitality."
Friendly and attentive staff. Felt at home during the stay. Centrally located from main attractions and also situated in a safe neighborhood.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
J
Arrival was good experience we took the upgrade at there recommendation ,thought breakfast and WiFi included . Was not worth it for our stay since the executive lounge was almost occupied daily by selected group. Close at 11pm like to outside bar ,was kind of early for us since we like late night cigar and a Brandy or single malt . Staff fantastic .overall was a very good experience and stay.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Lubbock54
"Good facilities, fair location"
The hotel facilities are very nice. The front desk was pleasant and professional. The restaurant is over priced for food served. The bar is a beautiful room but the drinks are a joke and grossly over priced. Both red & white wines were served warm. Mixed drinks were unrecognizable. Stay at the hotel. Stay out of the bar & restaurant.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Katie
"Hotel in Paris"
Hotel was very nice but small but that was expected in France. Front desk clerk was very nice when we checked in. We had issues trying to use the room phone and desk clerk and consierge service were unable to assist us with how to dial out correctly. We had our flight cancelled from Paris to Venice and had to reschedule our trip and return to London, and finally figured out on our own how to use the phones to handle our trip interruption. Overall trip was very nice.
4 night romance trip Sep 2, 2014
"nothing to complain"
Everything was nice ,nothing to complain, excellent place to stay,worth every penny, It is True 5 star.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
sonny
"Lovely stay"
Lovely stay, staff was semi-curtious. We had issues with Ac and coffee pot. They were repaired quickly but it complicated our first night. Hotel was a bit far to walk to sites. Bring walking shoes!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
sarah
"Good location - tiny rooms"
This hotel is in a very convenient location. It was a very large hotel and I didn't get a "warm and fuzzy" feel. The staff seemed hurried. The room was pleasant and clean bur much too small for 4 people. There was not adequate space for all of us to unpack our belongings and as a result, we all felt so very cramped. Our room would have been better suited for a family with children and not 4 adults.
2 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Rhonda
"5-stars in Paris"
When I arrived at the hotel with 2 kids, the three of us were greeted by friendly employees and immediately the luggage was taken care of. We were upgraded to a suite, courtesies of hotel management and the receptionist gave a cute teddy to my daughter, which she still keeps in her bag. I was very surprised and happy of course. Our luggage was brought very shortly after we arrived in our room. When we left the room about 45 minutes later, we were shocked to see a very beautiful flower arrangement left outside our door. The concierge arranged for a lovely dinner reservation at a close by restaurant and we had a delicious meal at a very reasonable cost. Breakfast was also a huge buffet with omlettes prepared by a chef and kids ate for free. This is one hotel I would recommend to all my friends and definitely come back to stay again.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Deniz
"Amazing hotel in wonderful 8arr!"
Beautiful, high-end hotel in one of the best areas in Paris. We recently stayed for 4 nights because we got a wonderful 1/2 off deal through Expedia and our stay was amazing. Our room was spacious for four of us as we were traveling with out two children. We had a superior double room with two double beds. Staff was friendly and helpful. The room had everything you'd want...bathrobes, slippers, big bathroom, hair dryer, all the toiletries including hair conditioner (important to my daughter and me), Iron, board, stationary, etc. We had a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower from our room. Pure magic. We had been in France for two weeks so it was the best way to cap off our wonderful vacation. Thank you Expedia!
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
family if 4
"Didn't get the room the showed on the pictures"
Paid alot of money for a VIP room and wanted to make a special honeymoon trip. I think I paid more than triple the price of the regular room to get a suit with Eiffel tower view. What I got was a small room with a view of construction workers. In the pictures it showed an elegant room with large window opening to an elegant view of Eiffel tower, but apparently that image was for the presidential suit which was 10 times more expensive than what i paid and hotel did not honor the room, nor did anything on the price. Beautiful staff helped me to get the most out of my stay, but so what? I paid too much for this room and didn't get what it was pictured. usually these type of errors are taken care at hotel by upgrading your room or offering something extra! but this hotel actually didn't do anything for it. The staff were just great, I remember all the beautiful french girls behind the counter that went to talk to their manager multiple times, but no luck.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Payam
"Excellent Location ... Excellent Hotel ..."
Our family of four (2 adults, 2 children) stayed at this hotel in Aug 2014. Room was spacious and the hotel was conveniently located within walking distance to the main street on Champs-Élysées. The hotel staff was fantastic and helpful. Only complaint i have is the front desk. On a couple of occasions, there was only 1 staff member at the front desk with 4-5 guests waiting. This resulted in a wait of 15 mins.
3 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Excellent stay."
It was great hotel, with an okay location. We enjoyed our stay and Paris was very quiet during the weekend we travelled. August 15th - August 17 th.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
victoria
Hotel needs renovation. There was smell coming from the kitchen all up to the 4th floor. Reminds me of the old hotels in Las Vegas. Staff was great!
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
lana
"A decent hotel"
We travelled as a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids aged 12 and 9) and booked an executive room with double queen beds in it during our 5 nights' stay. The room was spacious and clean. All the hotel staff that we met were both helpful and professional. As we stayed at the executive floor, we have the privilege of unlimited access to its executive lounge located on the same floor, which provided free food and beverages almost all day long (from breakfast until 9 pm). It offered a comfortable and relaxing environment, and we never had to queue up for a table. Although the executive room price was a bit pricy, I think it's still worth paying for. Overall, a very nice experience for me and my family. Lastly, please note that the hotel does not provide airport shuttle service to Charles de Gaulle airport.
5 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Eddie
What a gem of a place to stay. The rooms are well appointed, staff are friendly, location was perfect for my visit to the Tour de France. It's on a quiet side street so you have to walk a few minutes to get to the Champs Elyse but not far. I would definitely stay again.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Nice hotel and good location"
Hotel was clean. The staffs were so helpful. So close to major places. So close to metro. If I come back to Paris I will stay there again.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
minoo
"Nice Location, Near everything."
The internet service was unsatisfactory for an hotel of this level. I was promised a free internet but had to spend one hour trying to get it. I had to pay Euro 20 for an internet that hardly work.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
oadeba
"Excellent Hotel"
We stayed in a suite with our two teenagers. It was like a small apartment with two bathrooms. However, the sofa bed was not comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. It is close to the metro.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Todd
"Wonderful hotel centrally located to all the site"
Very accommodating staff especially the Concierge service. Guided us through the highlights of Paris.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Roe
"Great location professionally run."
Front desk staff - terrific. Sidewalk staff ( door luggage. Lobby- could have been more helpful. Not all customers are wealthy foreigners. We are not poor, but the staff seemed to favor the obviously wealthy. Customer service and guest accommodation staff - outstanding.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
RWV
"Good location but definitely not a 5 star hotel!"
This hotel should not be listed as a 5 star property. Service was not good, there were way too many groups coming into it and the staff was clearly overwhelmed. We had a room for 4 people and only had 3 towels and waited hours to get more (if any!). Breakfast was a joke and they ran out of croissant, IN PARIS? Stay away if you are looking for a 5 star treatment....
3 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Ivan
"Very conveniently located"
This hotel is conveniently located. Breakfast is very good, the staff are very friendly. The only problem we encountered was the suite sofa bed was uncomfortable and we had to call downstairs for more towels to be brought up to us, as they did not remember there was four of us in that suite, if they had queen beds available it would be a plus, for there suite's second room,
Carlos
"The perfect choice"
When I first booked this hotel I wasn't sure the location was as convenient as some others but it was the right room configuration at a very good price. The hotel ended up being the perfect location, close to the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs Élysées, and the major metro lines. The staff was extremely helpful and spoke very good English. The breakfast buffet was included with the room and was especially good.
"Paris 5 stars"
The hotel is nicely situated just a few minutes walk from 2 metro stations and the Champs Elysse. The room was clean, beds very comfortable. Classy appointments. I have stayed at nicer, less expensive hotels, but this is Paris after all. The staff were unfailingly polite and accomodating. This deal is hard to beat at this price!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
ILoveParis
"Just okay"
We usually stay on the West Bank near St. Germain, but we decided to try a different neighborhood this time. The hotel lobby was exquisite and the bell-hops were extremely friendly and engaging (especially for Paris). However there weren't enough receptionists available upon our arrival around 1 PM, so we waited about 20 minutes to check-in; and noticed this was also the case the next of couple days. We weren't expecting an early check-in into our rooms, but our rooms weren't ready until almost 5 PM!!! It seems the hotel doesn't have an adequate number of housekeeping staff. Once we finally checked in our room, we were given a room on the back side of the hotel near a construction site and sports/rocking climbing center. Fortunately we had a great view of the Eiffel Tower and almost no street noise. Unfortunately we noticed a soiled hand cloth hanging on the shower curtain and the base of tub looked stained. The room itself was okay but the bed's were old and the mattress springs made noise each time we moved around on the bed. In the end, the hotel was functional and met our needs, but I would rate it a 3-star instead and not the 4-5 star image it tries to portray.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
"Paris break"
We booked this hotel as we boarded our flight from JFK. It was a great rate for Paris in June /July compared to other hotels. The staff were amazing we arrived at 8 AM and were shocked that they had a room available. It was like a tomb, super quiet, facing the gardens. Great location etc. Only negatives were no turndown service in the evening, surly a 5 star norm. The carpet in the room was clean but not spotless. Room was well appointed.The concierges could not have been more helpful.
3 night trip Jun 29, 2014
flyboyz
"Lovely lobby, but not a 5 star hotel"
Just got back from this hotel in Paris. The lobby is impressive looking. The room was OK, but nothing special. The bathroom did have beautiful marble flooring and sink/counter. The bed was extremely hard to the point we both woke up every day with severe back aches. The bed pillows were square and really awful & lumpy. We asked for extra pillows and were told there were none available. One night, the water went out and there was no water whatsoever in the whole hotel from @ 10:00 PM until 4:00 AM. We guests were not offered any bottled water to be able to wash our face, take pills or brush our teeth. I think the hotel could have done a lot more for their guests in this situation. We tried several times to get through to the front desk, housekeeping, etc and the line was always busy during this time. The concierge desk personnel were very helpful. Overall, I would give the hotel 3 1/2- 4 stars - certainly not a 5 star hotel. Drinks were ridiculously expensive in the Purple Bar at the hotel, as was food.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Carolyn
"Small rooms"
The excellent is top both but the rooms too small for the price spent. Three of us in a superior room found ourselves very cramped.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
Pat
"Excellent staff"
Excellent hotel. Very large room and they were very clean. All staff were very concerned about your stay and were helpful
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
phillip
"Awesome service"
This 5 star hotel did not disappoint. Everyone was incredibly helpful, and friendly. Location was good (2 blocks from Metro). Fantastic Concierge that helped us with many suggestions (both restaurants and tourist attractions).
5 night romance trip May 25, 2014
"No appreciation for Expedia Elite Members."
Hotel was good, location is central, however I booked the hotel only because it was listed under VIP Expedia statues, and I was hoping as a long standing Expedia customer and Elite member to get better treatment, and a room upgrade, that did not happen even though I learned that options for room upgrades where available.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Amin
"Bug in the bed"
We arrived late from London to find a bug crawling on one if the beds and another flying around in the room. Initially, the staff was slow to respond. However, Vandana, a night assistant manager moved us to another room. The following day, after going sightseeing, we returned to find that our room had not been properly cleaned. There were used water glasses laying around, the tub had not been cleaned, and the replacement towels for that day were laid on the coffee bar and were not placed in the bathroom where they should have been. These were not the only problems. The hotel Assitant manager on duty, Leilei Xu, explained this was not customary for this hotel. I guess we just caught them at a bad time. The location is great though for a short walk to Champes Élysées and the Arc De Triomphe.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Bugs of Paris
"5 min walk to Arc of triomphe"
Good location, also close to metro station. We booked the room with breakfast. The breakfast is great! Staff speaks English and the hotel has wi-fi. The room is bit of small, but has everything. The cleaning staff knocks the door and enters rm with short notice (they enter rm with card), very annoying. There is a knob on the door you have to turn 2-3 times to lock the door. The first day I arrived, a hotel guest entered my rm, I was alarmed and reported to the front desk. Anyway, this is the part I donot like,may be this is French style. Restraunt in hotel is pricy, but there are several cafés or Restraunt 2-3 blocks away with good food and reasonable price
Other trip May 18, 2014
shao
"overpriced and noisy"
Everything about the hotel was overpriced, food, spa, room service. The spa had a hot tub that was not hot, it was luke warm. The hotel room bathtub was much more enjoyable than that. The room was nothing special, very small AND lucky for us the hotel is right next door to a children's day care center. Loud screaming children at 10 am and 4pm every, single, day. Enjoy!
3 night romance trip Apr 29, 2014