All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America

Good internet service
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
  • Value
Great other than I had to wait to check in because only one person was at the desk, which would have been fine except I had my baby and he was fussy.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
Diona
"Great stay - will again!"
Great hotel in a great location. Loved the happy hour(s) in the hotel lounge with delicious complementary hors d'oeuvres.
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
Brandi
It is a nice hotel but missing some of the finishing touches. The heat vent blew directly on my face all night, which was not fun, but hopefully unique to my room. The room itself is pretty good.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"Great hotel."
Nice hotel nice location great staff. Breakfast on every floor was a nice convenience. The staff was very helpful with everything from getting a taxi to advice on how to get places. Would stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
"Celebrating our son's 21st birthday~"
We took our son to Chicago to celebrate his 21st birthday. The Kinzie was a great hotel and a great location. We were minutes from great bars, restaurants, shopping and sites. Great choice on our part!
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Cheryl
Great location. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Only negative was the rooms did take in some of the outside city noise.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Booked this hotel because of the affordability for the Chicago marathon- a truly fantastic travel decision. The location is great! Walking distaste nice to Michigan avenue, grant park, etc. easy to catch a cab and just a couple blocks from red and blue line stations which was super convenient for travel from both airports. The staff was incredible- knowledgable and friendly. Gerry, who works the front desk, gets major points for all of his pointers for getting around the city. The rooms are extremely clean and the workout facility was nice as well. They have a bar and for guests over 21 they gave a free drink for each night staying- it was great because you could grab a drink, finish getting ready, and then head out. Overall fabulous experience and I cannot wait to stay there again!
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
Jacklyn
"Great little hotel!"
We stayed there for the Chicago marathon. The location was perfect. They put breakfast out early on Sunday morning for the runners and allowed us to check out late without any hassle. Charming hotel. I will stay here again for business or pleasure
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
"Good value for the location"
Modern, stylish and clean. Only downside was the noise level on the street, punctauted by a car alarms that would repeat for 20 minutes every half hour or so and the 5:00 am garbage trucks and their back up warning beeps.
2 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
ronald
"Great Chicago Home away from Home"
Celebration weekend for family and just happened to stay during the Chicago Marathon. Hotel staff was very welcoming and immediately provided a route map so we would work around the runners during our stay. Evening drinks/snacks were fresh and tasty. Breakfast by the elevators seems odd until you try it -- and it was one of our favorite things: convenient, great spread, and made this hotel feel a bit more like home. Room was quiet even on the morning of the run when supporters were cheering runners on the street outside. Hotel location was terrific to all we wanted to do and convenient to the Clark/Lake L stop. Will absolutely stay here again and recommend it to others.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Deanna
"Will stay again"
I did not stay in my room much while in Chicago, but I was very pleased. It wasn't the roomiest, but big enough for just me...plenty of room to move around. Great idea to have a continental breakfast on each floor, very convenient. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the double shower head....I didn't want to get out of the shower. Location was great, I only took a cab back to the airport...walked everywhere and saw all the sites. I would recommend.
4 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
"One night stay"
We chose this hotel because of the location. The staff was courteous and professional, the property was very clean and well maintained. My only complaint would be the mattress on the bed was too hard and very uncomfortable for me.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Great location, great hotel. Service poor.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Nev
"Great place/awesome location"
This is a clean, well appointed room. The "services" are limited, but instead of fluff you get a superior room in a great location. BEST value near Michigan Avenue and I have stayed everywhere!
3 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
DAVID
Everything was great!
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Xai
"a wonderful time"
outstanding
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"Nice, comfortable room, but should tidy up room"
Room was not as clean as it should have been, but it was otherwise very comfortable. The check-in clerk should make it clearer that the "complimentary hors-d'oevres" in the bar didn't also mean the drinks in the bar were complimentary. Parking at $60 per night was pricey but probably in line with what everyone charges.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Ellen
Great location, clean rooms, plenty of space. Best hotel in the River North area!
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
Great location. 2 blocks from Trump Tower. View was okay, just not that high up as there are only six floors. Really awesome room and an overall great stay.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
"a very good place in Chicago !"
we stayed before at this hotel , the location is great , all the good restaurants are just minutes away - the hotel and the staff are very nice , so we stay there again !
5 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
"Excellent hotel!"
My mom and I stayed at Kinzie during a one night visit to the city. It is safe to say that I will choose Kinzie for all future visits to Chicago. The staff at Kinzie were first class. They were extremely kind and helpful. On a whim, we decided to ask if we could check in early (at 10:30 a.m), not only were we able to check in, but we were also given a room upgrade! The hotel was very clean and modern. The rooms were large and had very comfortable beds and bedding. The bathrooms were spacious and clean. I thought it was great that you get a free drink in the evenings and free breakfast in the mornings, although unfortunately for us, we were busy and didn't get to try either. If you have work to do, the hotel's wifi is free and fast. Kinzie is in the perfect location, located right near Michigan Avenue. We were able to walk to tons of shops. We felt safe walking to and from our hotel. There are also many restaurants nearby. The one downfall, which seems to be at every hotel in the city, is the cost of parking. We decided to park in the parking garage that was about 50 feet away from the hotel thinking that it would be cheaper than paying for valet. Our total cost for parking from 10:30 am til 4:00 pm the next day was $86.00. Seems a little steep to me, after paying for a hotel and other expenses. Next time I will try to take an Uber into the city.
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
Tracy
Very nice and clean. The breakfasts on each floor is brilliant. Location is great one block in either direction and there is plenty to do.
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Great. Staff helpful, complimentary late check-out. Convenient neighborhood.
1 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
Great hotel, Great staff, Great location. I loved that the adorable front desk staff remembered my name my entire stay. My granddaughter and I loved Our room and we will continue to stay and refer Family and friends to stay at Kinzie !
3 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Kathrrine
"Highly recommended"
I have stayed here a few times and it's always been great. Comfortable rooms, complimentary breakfast on each floor every morning. Love the location as pretty close to great restaurants and shopping.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
"Fabulous Little Boutique Hotel"
We only stayed one night, but the hotel staff was great. We only had one hiccup with an employee, but that was quickly resolved. We would definitely recommend it as a neat little getaway.
2 night trip with friends Sep 7, 2015
Tonia
"Great Hotel In The Heart of Downtown"
Great hotel in the perfect location! Walking distance to everything including the tourist must-see's, awesome jazz clubs, restaurants, bars and shopping. The staff was super helpful coordinating tours and making dining suggestions. I will definitely be visiting Chicago again and will make sure I stay at Kinzie every time!
3 night trip Sep 5, 2015
Janine
I came for Labor Day weekend with some friends and we had a great experience with the staff and service. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
2 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
Great location and lovely touches like the treats in the reception area every afternoon. Parking is ridiculously expensive.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
susan
"Outstanding"
Everything was great about this hotel: Rooms are beautiful (except our window was facing, not so pleasant view) , hotel staff was really friendly.
3 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
kawaldeep
"Best location in Chicago"
This hotel was located in the heart of anywhere you want to go or do. Transportation with the CTA makes traveling easy. Thanks to the staff for all your helpfulness in getting us to a Cubs game to eating.
2 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
"Great hotel, prime location"
The hotel is in a prime location and the rooms are extremely clean and modern. I used the gym facility twice and it's very well maintained. My only complaint is that I paid extra for a city view, but my view wasn't anything spectacular.
2 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
Siera
"Amazing!"
Amazing hotel, very modern, great location!
4 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Shane
"Weekend away with daughter"
My daughter and I stayed here on Aug 22-2415th checked us in before 3. Hotel was very clean, cute room Breakfast was great! I would stay again Only downside is you have to put 100$ down per nite for a deposit which I didn't know this until I got there. Deposit goes back on your card in 3-5 business days. All in all a good stay!
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Rose A
The hotel is in a "hot area" of the city....barely had to walk at all to get to great restaurants and bars....also close to train....the young man at the front desk was very welcoming and got me into a room right away....also gave me extra drink tokens for their daily happy hour!! Love that the continental breakfast is on every floor, not in a downstairs dining room.....would stay at this hotel again in a heartbeat!!
1 night trip Aug 26, 2015
kathryn
The hotel was extremely clean and luxurious. The staff was helpful and friendly. I would definite stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"5"
Two Queens Bedroom were big. Even bigger than other Franchise Inns. The room is very modern and clean. We stayed two nights and enjoyed it.
2 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Hyungnak
Pleasantly surprised - our first stay at this property
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"GREAT HOTEL!!"
This was one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. Staff was very friendly and inviting, when we first came in Gerry who worked at the front desk helped us with checking in and Drake was one of the main reasons why I write this review because he helped us with any questions and told us where we could go while our stay. Overall hotel was very clean and I really in joyed staying at the Kinzie hotel
4 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Milan
"Chicago at the Kinzie Hotel"
We took a few days off to enjoy a couple of days in chicago. The kinzie hotel and employees treated us like royalty.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
DENNIS
"Convenient location, great service."
Staff, especially doorside, was very helpful. Especially since we had a 2-yr old with us, we appreciated the breakfast items available on every floor. The location was convenient to what we wanted to do--visit the Lincoln Park Zoo, Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum & Adler Planetarium. Wrigley Field was a bit far, but not ridiculously so. Could easily walk to many good restaurants. We were not there to shop.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Mary Ann
This was the best hotel!! I couldn't say enough good things about Kinzie Hotel!!!
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Sandra
"Great location for walking downtown"
Loved the location, close to everything! We walked to Navy Pier, along the Rivwrwalk to watch the Airshow. Used the valet to park our vehicle, spendy but convenient. Ken at checkin was very helpful with where to go with family late Saturday evening while waiting for room to be ready. On that note, room was guaranteed to late arrival but not ready at 8:30pm check in, maybe we should've called to let them know of "late arrival"??
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Cheryl
"The whole package"
This was the perfect hotel for our trip. Friendly staff, clean rooms, good breakfast,...even the location worked out for us. It is close to some really good restaurants and a food walking distance to millennium park and the magnificent mile. We got to the hotel really early due to our train and the staff worked with us to get us into a room right then and there. The only complaint was that on check out day the house keeping kept coming to our room as we were packing to see if they could clean. We just kept telling them "check out is at noon" as we finished getting ready.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"A good value!"
Staff very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the complimentary continental breakfast available on each floor that we enjoyed in our room- a brilliant idea! Room was clean and very comfortable for a couple, but not many drawers. Location was perfect. Only glitches were the tv remote was hard to use and we had to wait at least 30 minutes to bring our car at checkout, delaying our departure for home.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"LOVE the KINZIE!"
WE LOVE The KINZIE! Excellent staff, rooms, location, Happy Hour was amazing food, tokens for a free drink, breakfast buffet was great, cold food but breads, cereal, fruit, yogurt, juice, milk, coffee, hard boiled eggs, cheese. Can't say enough good about our stay, the sfaff, location etc...
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
The room was very clean and the hotel has a great location near some restaurants, also it is close to the river boat rides, Michigan Ave and Merchandise Mart. The hotel serves a cold buffet breakfast fro 7-9 each morning.
2 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Louis
"1"
View was terrible, otherwise great spot.
2 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
"No view - looked out on building/alley next door"
No view other than building/alley next door. Kept blinds closed and felt like staying in a basement. Cleaning people didn't do a complete job any day - replacing items, etc. Only positive - location in city. Not worth the money.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015