All hotels in Pompano Beach, Florida, United States of America
1200 South Ocean Boulevard, Pompano Beach, FL, 33062, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Overall Wonderful experience !"
My only suggestion is to have a more comfortable chair or chairs in room, otherwise everything was great. I will come most likely after children go back to school. The kids were fine, just acting like kids. Loud,playing ball in pool;lots of pool toys. It was the last week before school started. If I was younger I would not have noticed any of this.
3 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
NORMA
"One of the best hotel in Pompano Beach"
We enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay here on our next vacation. Thanks for everything!
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Viola
"nice with a little front desk help."
the hotel was very nice. bartender kelly was an awesome bartender. front desk person wasnt very friendly. made me feel iess important then other people checking in.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
jeffrey
"Fabulous"
Great food, beautiful pools, friendly staff. We love it.
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Shawn
"Not the best for Business Travel"
The internet was spotty at best without being physically located in the lobby. Good location and value for a vacation, not the best business stop.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
Lance
Great location with great pool and close beach. The room was dated but clean comfortable. Very affordable and close to beach and intercostal ?
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
"Visit with Grandkids before going back to school"
Time well spent with family and grandkids! 2 pools so you can find a nice location, lots of chaise lounges, umbrellas, friendly service. Had OceanView room, just beautiful view. Beach easily accessible, live music and great tiki bar with extra friendly bartenders! Food service at pool or in covered terrace, fast room service also. Hotel a little dated but understand they are updating rooms. Many restaurants nearby and small store and bar/restaurant right across the street. Pier less than a mile North.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Great location & views"
Excellent relaxing location and very good (even though limited) service. This is our second stay and we'll definitely be back.
5 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
EDI D
"Best vacation!"
Felt like we were on a island vacation. Device was outstanding.
4 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
This was our third stay at this hotel and it's always great. Was a little disappointed that when I booked the hotel 5 months prior, I requested a room that was higher up and did not receive it. However, after complaining they moved us after 1 night.
6 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Great place to disconnect!"
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves at Beachcomber and plan to return in the future.
2 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Fabio
the hotel was very nice and the staff was very helpful. My only negative comment is that my room was a little small but as I was alone it didn't matter. The pool and beach were clean and well cared for and the service personal were very attentive
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
frank
"Overall a good stay"
Pretty good hotel. They did attend to the rooms everyday and kept it clean. They did charge for every little thing extra. Like beach chairs and umbrellas that I felt should have been included. But overall they were exactly as advertised and it was a nice stay.
4 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Two day getaway"
Room was spacious- Staff, great.Also, the balcony overlooking the water was excellent.The hotel however was definitely in need of an upgrade!
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Howard
The place was AWESOME. I don't have one complaint..
3 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
"Great stay at the Beachcomber"
Safe, Clean, comfortable. Tiki bar a great place to mix and mingle. Fabulous drinks, happy hour convenient to main pool,outside restaurant with view serves breakfast, lunch and dinner had all and every menu item was delicious. Friendly and helpful staff had a room with a balcony love the view of ocean and pool activities. Great for families while there, a wedding and a family reunion took place, walk right onto white sand beach upon which you can walk far in both directions.Bed comfortable room clean good to have fridge and microwave, plenty of drawer space. I visit often and I will be reserving the Beachcomber again! Had a great stay.
5 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Restaurant Service"
It was a beautiful Hotel, but the room I had was smaller than I thought". It looked bigger in the photos on the hotels website. I ate dinner in the hotels restaurant and the service was not up to par, but the food was real good food.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2015
"Three Generation Girls trip"
Great stay. We ended up at first with a 2nd floor beach room, you can not see the beach on the 2nd floor. So requested a higher floor and they were able to change us. The staff very friendly. The TIKI bar and restaurant were great. Food Awesome. Beach is steps away, pool very clean and great view. There is grocery store very close by as there is no room service after 10. Great stay. Would go back.
4 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Serita
We were put in the wrong room for the first two nights of our stay due to a booking error on their end. They gave us two free drinks and the use of a cabana to compensate.....Overall hotel service is slow and restaurant is very expensive. With that being said, the private beach is awesome and the outside space at the resort is very well done.
6 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
"Older building and smell. Not appealing to us."
The 1st room was a dungeon setup hidden in a corner of the hotel. The whole building smells old and screams of renovation needed. Bathroom window had plexus glass with bugs behind it. Carpet was extremely dirty and the room smelled very moldy. The décor is an Elizabethan type which may be ok for some but it would be more palatable if it was clean not so dingy. We asked for an upgrade which was right off the beach front which was nice but the building is an old 1920ish design and for "our taste", was not appealing.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Martin
"Stay away! I want this place for myself."
The physical plant is old but they do everything to maintain it as a very pleasant oasis. The staff are super in every department. I wish I could say something bad because I don't want everyone else to go there and keep me from booking rooms when I want to.
7 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Allan
"FABULOUS hotel!"
LOVED this hotel!!!! The room was great and the view was perfect! The staff was very helpful with a few minor issues. We woke up in the morning and were able to enjoy a gorgeous view of the beach from the comfy loungers on the balcony. Can't wait to go back!
3 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2015
Toby
"Fabulous stay"
We had a great time. All clean. Tiki bar was great. The pool was wonderful. Located right on the beach. Very convenient. Pizza place across the street was really good. We loved it. Lots of kids so our child had friends to play with every day.
4 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Marina
Ocean view, beach, pools, tiki bar...everything you need. Friendly staff and good service. Being able to dine on the sand under the palms was a bonus.
4 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Keith
My wife and I took a get away here. The hotel is an older hotel but was very clean and maintained nicely. The room was nice and the view from the balcony was beautiful. We loved the dining on the beach and in the tikki hut. We had great friendly service from the staff there. Their brach was beautiful and pool areas were beautiful. We will stay here again!
2 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Alan
"Request an ocean front room and not an ocean view"
The hotel is older but the rooms were clean and comfortable. I requested a room with ocean view but did not get it. I would stay here again because the price was affordable compared to other places. They have a convienence store right across street.
4 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
cathy
Great hotel at a great location. Great service
4 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Fernanda
nice older hotel could use some up dating
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
patrick
"Amazing location for a relaxing time away..."
Great location. Overall very nice hotel with friendly staff. Parking is a little difficult specially if a weeding is scheduled at same time of your stay, we had to hunt a spot for 30 minutes and we did not want to leave the hotel in the car fearing to loss the only one spot available. When making a reservation be sure to specify top floors on the ocean views option cause you can risk it to be at pool side like we were accomodated... Thanks God the manager was able to find one room for us in the 8th floor with a great view and without the usual pool noise. Other than that it was a great experience and I would go back to same hotel.
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Ivan
"Very Pleasant Stay With a Great Ocean View"
Hotel was in a perfect location. They have a nice area to have a meal by the beach with great service. The room I was in had a great view of the ocean (Rm.507).
5 night business trip May 31, 2015
Samuel
"Nice birthday experience"
We stayed for my birthday. They have made a few changes in the 8 yrs. since we stayed. Mostly on the outside area. Check in was s breeze. Our room was very nice, the bed very comfortable! The bathroom cabinet needs updated. Nice shower! Cable needed updating and Internet was extremely slow as some times you couldn't bring info up! Hotel needs a bit of updating. Balcony is fabulous and private. Very comfy chaise lounges. Perfect ocean front room! Need more parking spaces closer, there is additional parking across the street.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2015
cynthia
"worthy"
Good price,comfortable, good customer service.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Maria
"Great Getaway!!!"
Ocean view perfect! Excellent quality of customer service. Never had to leave they have it all. Beach and pools were steps away!
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Rebecca
"great time on Pompano beach"
me and my wife were in Florida for my grandsons second birthday stayed on the beach at the beachcomber for two days and it was really nice ! enjoyed breakfast right there on the beach the staff were fabulous and would definitely stay there again!
2 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Jeffery
Great beachfront resort. No parking
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Wonderful!!!!"
Everything was great! Amazing food, great beach fantastic location. Would definitely return!
3 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
margot
"Watch out for Tiny rooms with no balcony!"
Be careful what room you chose at this hotel. The room I stayed in was about 9' wide, had no balcony, and didn't even have space for a chair other than the desk chair. The bathroom was tiny as well. The room decor was nice but it was a tiny room. I thought the photo on the website was "a portion" of the room...but it turned out to be ALL OF IT. The hotel also had a small parking lot on site and another across the busy street. It was overall an OK experience but I won't stay there again.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
"Great Beach Vacation!"
Great location right on the beach! The door to our balcony had a busted lock, but I still loved the balcony! The AC didn't go low enough. Friendly bartender, but way overpriced drinks. Pool and beach both great! Breakfast was meh bc the potatoes had rosemary in them (GROSS!!). Overall, I would stay again and recommend.
1 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
"Girls weekend"
We only stayed one night & although it was a little on the pricey side it was a nice hotel with a beautiful view
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
Robin
"Short stay..."
Last minute stay that made the vacation a success.... We will be back!
2 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
tracey
"Beauty on the Beach!!"
Love this Hotel will definitely stay here again. My room had a view that was simply breathtaking, I was able to see the ocean meet blue skies and the pool off my balcony. The room was in excellent condition, very clean. The pool was very clean and big enough to do laps. This hotel has delicious food and you have your choice of dinning in or eating right on the beach. Everyone was very pleasant but my favorite would be the ever so friendly mixologist, Kelly, she mixes drinks like its nobodies business. By far one of the best hotels on the beach that we have stayed in. Great Price too!!
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
Veronica
"Perfect for Price and Location"
Great little resort. Nice pool and beach. Building and rooms were a little dated but it was more than perfect for us. Would definitely go back for the price and location.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
Kenneth
Stayed in an ocean front balcony room. Balcony was great! Beautiful view. The beach at the hotel was very nice. We rented a cabana for $20. Room had lots of space. House keeping could have done better with cleaning but not bad enough to keep me from returning. Staff was friendly. I would definitely stay here again. We really enjoyed our time at this hotel.
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Hometown Beachiness- fun and friendly and clean!"
Love this place. Great room. Love the plush lounges on the balcony. So comfortable my kids asked to sleep outside! Don't have the leave the resort for anything. Great pool and tiki bar too. Beach is beautiful here and quiet. Staff was excellent - friendly and accommodating. Definitely staying here again. It's the way I remembered coming to the beach as a kid. No big hotel feel this is comfy, warm fun and inviting! Highly recommend.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Sheri
"Short Stay in MIA"
Small room but great for my business trip
1 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Relaxed comfort"
Staff is always friendly. The beds are fabulous with quality bedding. We always enjoy the beach view from the balcony. The hotel has some luxury without being a "stuffy" establishment. We have and will continue to be return customers.
4 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Lynette
"Graduation"
I traveled to Florida for a graduation in Miami. I wanted to beach hop but when I got to the Hotel I decided to stay put. The beach was very nice and the hotel was great. The breakfast was really good and the price was not bad either. My only complaint is that I had to catch a shuttle ($35) at 3:50 am for a 6:40 am flight. The shuttle was 30 min late and I had to keep asking the front desk to check on it. If I had decided to catch a later shuttle I may have missed my flight. Overall this is a very very nice hotel on a very nice (private) beach
7 night family trip May 20, 2015
erica
"Right on the Beach but Funky Room Smell"
Couple's weekend getaway. Hotel is close to lots of restaurants and activities. Had a delicious breakfast at the hotel, right on the beach - it was incredible. A pool and outdoor tiki bar. Great place to stay. The room was comfortable. My one complaint is the foul smell coming from the a/c in the room itself. We were able to get used to it, but it was not pleasant.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Love this place!"
Had an absolute amazing time on my trip with my daughter. we will be back!
3 night trip May 25, 2015
Shannon
"Nice for the price"
We always stay at the Beachcomber when in Pompano. It's an older hotel that has been updated. There have been several improvements since our last stay, the inside bar, restaurant area has been updated, and is beautiful. The bathroom by the bar has also been redone. We always stay in an oceanfront or ocean view room, both provide great views.
Other trip May 27, 2015