All hotels in Pompano Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1200 South Ocean Boulevard, Pompano Beach, FL, 33062, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"What a pleasure!"
The nicest and most accommodating staff I have had the pleasure of dealing with in years. The hotel is lovely and the location and beach are great. Highly recommended.
2 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
andrew
"Beautiful hotel"
Nice view of ocean. Staff was wonderful and helpful. Cindy and Darby was great. Very clean hotel.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
lana
"4th time staying there"
great value, its a nice hotel that I've stayed at 4x. ocean view rooms are nice. I prefer the rooms with the private balcony's
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Greg
"Friendly staff and great atmosphere"
We were greeted by a very friendly staff. After a small mix up with our room, we were given a much better room, with a great vie . They were very willing to correct their mistake. The atmosphere of the hotel was perfect. I have no complaints and would stay at this hotel again, if in the area.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Rebecca
"Great choice, in front of the beach!"
Other than the restaurant, everything in the hotel was great. The food quality was really poor and expensive.
4 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
Mauricio
"Friendly Staff"
Ken @ front desk very cordial & helpful.. The hotel needs some updating with carpets & furniture,,the oldness takes away the paradise experience .. Views were terrific.. Big pool & nice outside eating area,, however bar, lounge areas need to be open later. Music at happy hour was modern & enjoyable.. A little more food choices & nite life would liven things up !!
2 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"Nice roomy older resort"
We stayed a couple nights before a cruise to be close to the beach-- room was nice --its a older hotel in a nice district--but I enjoy the era of the hotel--it was nice a roomy-The restaurant was handy but very pricey-! We tried to walk to something in area to eat at --found hamburger/bar type across the street--used it some--they said there was city bus service--but we didn't try it--they didn't have shuttle from the airport--so that was a expensive trip--
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Peggy
"Nice location, okay hotel"
We chose this hotel since it was right on the beach and the price wasn't ridiculous. Entering the room, you walk right into what seems like a bar area with a long counter top, mini fridge and microwave. Off to the side is a long hallway that leads to the bathroom, with its loud humming/vibrating fan. The wall had a pantiliner stuck to it, which was kind of gross, so we didn't take it off to see if it was put there to cover something up. The room was poorly lit and the furnishings were very dated. Luckily we had 2 double beds for the 2 of us, since one of the bed seem to have lost its firmness and the springs were giving. The highlight was the balcony and view of the pool and beach, which were really nice. The beach area adjacent to the hotel was nice, although we only had time to take a night time stroll, since we were only staying one night. The location was convenient, both for beach activities as well as being near restaurants and shops. Pros: location on the beach, nice balcony, having fridge and microwave Cons: strange room set up, outdated furnishings, poor lighting, soft bed
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
lilian
"Great beach escape."
Grounds are lush with tropicals. Beautiful. Food was good. Good value and great location.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Never been so HAPPY!"
We originally planned to stay in Fort Lauderdale, however plans changed so we had a last minute change of plans and booked the Beachcomber Resort for the one night. I was so impressed with everything! The staff was awesome, everyone was so nice. We ate lunch by the pool, dinner in the sand facing the beach, and breakfast on the deck facing the pool and the beach. This place has everything you need so theres no reason to leave! There's a grocery store acrossed the street too. We enjoyed our stay so much we already booked for February to come down and bring four friends.I recommend this resort to anyone who wants to get away from the hubbub of Fort Lauderdale and relax!!
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Lori
Been going there for about 5 years. Staff always goes the extra mile. Will be back soon
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Family owned gem"
Incredible service and great time for a reasonable price. Would be returning.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
erik
"THE WAY HOSPITALITY SHOULD BE RUN"
JILL AND I HAVE STAYED HERE THREE TIME BEFORE. WE ARE ALWAYS DELIGHTED WITH THE ATTENTION TO DETAIL, PLEASANT AND HELPFUL STAFF, CONDITION AND CLEANLINESS OF THE ROOMS. FIRST TIME WE HAVE EATEN HERE. BREAKFAST WAS GREAT AS WAS THE WAIT PERSON. WE GENERALLY COME HERE ONLY ON BUSINESS TRIPS (SHOW BUSINESS), WE WOULD HOWEVER LIKE TO RETURN SIMPLY FOR R AND R. PLEASE ADVISE OF RATES AND SPECIAL OFFERS. THANKS, MR. ROSS
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
ARMAND
It has a nice pool, ocean is right by the hotel and you can eat in the dining room or outside.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Nice marina
"You got what you pay"
Stay here 11/28/14 for 2 nights,not bad but air conditioner was very noise and we pay ocean view room but got pool view,restorant was good,staff was friendly,for couple nights hotel ok,for vacation I'm not sure
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
yuriy
"Good choice"
We like the friendly atmosphere, the beach, and the restaurant (food/personal)
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Romantica
"Horrible customer service experience after stay"
Everything was fine, but the customer service. The customer service is horrible. I called them after my stay to enquire some billing related issue afterwards, someone picked up the phone and put me on hold. The hold was continued for almost half an hour. Finally I hung up. Looks like once you leave the hotel, you are no more important to them. I won't recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Sarmila
"Great beachfront hotel for a great price!"
Great pool area and beach! Would definitely stay at this hotel again!
3 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
6th floor oceanview room was great with views of city and ocean. Beds were comfortable
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"trip"
Good time
3 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
Ronald
"Needs repair and updates"
Outside of hotel and grounds nice. Inside needs a major face lift. Carpet in our room felt damp and sticky. Bathroom tile grout gross. Safe did not work. Cabinet door to safe broken and kept falling off. Room over all seemed dark and depressing Will not stay there again.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
judy
"best kept secret for business travel"
Awesome friendly and accommodating staff. Great food.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
adrian
"Beautiful beach front"
The rooms are clean but need updated! Needs major renovations. Nice outside areas and pool.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Pompano's Secret Gem"
We only stayed one night, but upon arrival we were greeted with the friendliest staff. Throught the day, every staff member we saw in passing had a smile and said hello. Little things like that make a stay so much nicer. The hotel was clean. The grounds were well maintained with lots of tropical plants throughout. Bar drinks at the bar are pricey but we were on a mini vacation so we didn't mind too much. Great pool and bar staff. Food was excellent. Fresh made potatoe chips and breakfast were fantastic. It was much better then expected as it was only rated three stars. Pleasantly surprised. The only negative is the building does look a little old on the outside but not dirty so it doesn't look like much when you first park, but don't let that fool you. The inside, pool area, gardens, rooms are so much nicer. Had a great time and will go back!
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
Lynn
"Had a great stay"
Hotel wasn't much to see from the road. Was a little hesitant going in. Was greatly surprised at the lovely room with a great balcony looking over the pool and the ocean. All staff was very friendly and helpful. Great restaurant ! Nothing better then eating breakfast a very short distance from the ocean.Lovely grounds that were well kept. Can't wait to go back.
SKIP
"Nice ambience and right on the beach"
Very relaxing nice atmosphere with the tiki torches for lighting. great music in the evening with dinner on the beach and friendly staff. I feel the room needs some upgrading with cosmetic work.
"just what we wanted"
great place, fantastic views. My wife and I needed this vacation get a way to be problem free and that's just what we got, clean room, comfortable bed, amenities, beautiful views from our very large balcony and the food served while sitting under the tiki hut at the beach with soft live music playing was great. We absolutely loved it
casey
"Not the way I wanted to end a fantastic vacation!"
Staying in Fort Lauderdale for a cruise out of Miami. 1st stay was to be on Mon, Nov 3rd before cruise and 2nd stay was to be on Sat, Nov 8th. Mechanical issues with plane caused us to miss connecting flights. Didn't even get to Fort Lauderdale, AA flew us into Miami on Tues, Nov 4th. Called hotel, manager refuse to do anythin except move the reservation to Tues night, Nov 4th because we were within the "24 hour cancellation" window. Explained that we would be on cruise ship, made no difference. Returned from cruise on Sat, Nov 8th, got to hotel early, room not ready, no problem. We were told to place check tags on our bags, leave them in the lobby and go enjoy the ocean and pool, which we did. We were told that the bellhop was coming right back and would secure the luggage. Back to the front desk in an hour, room not ready, bags still in lobby, back to beach. Another hour passes, back to front desk, room not ready, luggage is gone. Manager and security, reviewing tapes to determine what happened. Thank god it was only placed on shuttle back to cruise terminal, never secured by staff. Very upset with inconsiderate front desk staff, asked if there was anything they could do to compensate, a female front desk person said "why, we didn't loose your luggage, someone took it". Luggage was returned and room finally ready around 3:00. Grabbed the bags, went to the room, went to ice machine, no ice. Lastly, I think a balcony room needs to be on the 2nd floor or above
Beautiful location right on the beach. Room was clean and comfortable. Great partial ocean view from roomy balcony. Fantastic beach and poolside service. Great staff.
Kay K
"No Ocean View in an Ocean View Room"
We reserved an ocean view room for two nights. We arrived at 10:00 AM and was told the room would not be available until 3:00 PM which was fine. We came back at 3:00 and got a 1st floor room that overlooked the pool. We had to keep our shutters closed because it was so close to the pool people kept looking into our room when we would move around. We complained to the front desk and they told me they had no other rooms available but to check back the next day for an available room. At lunch the next day I received a call from the hotel asking why our things were still in the room as they had us as checked out. They claimed Expedia called them and told them we were not staying - not true. When we arrived back at the hotel they told me they again had no available rooms and we would have to stay in the room we previously had. Not one time did they attempt to make us happy. They did refer to Expedia a couple of time so we got the impression that we got the "Expedia room" and since we got a discount we got the non-ocean view room labeled ocean view. Believe me there was no view other than the pool.
Cheryl
"Nice hotel, close to beach"
Pleasant hotel with good staff service. Room was a bit small and next to elevator and had leaky toilet....small annoyances for a one-night stay. Great outdoor areas, good food and service. Very friendly staff. Would definitely stay again, but in room with pool or ocean view.
Lenny
"Not Angry at Anyone, Just Giving my Opinion"
I paid for and booked a two-night oceanview staty. On my first night what I received instead was not an oceanview but a pool view. When I questioned the front desk about it, they agreed that I did book and oceanview room but in order for me to see the ocean (any parts of it) I should have booked one of the "oceanfront rooms". I have been very blessed to have traveled many places in and outsided of the the U.S. and anytime that I have booked an oceanview room,even if it was just a partial view, I could see the ocean. Therefore, the response given made no sense to me and I found it to be a bit insulting. I honestly feel like I was cheated and for that reason, I will never stay there again nor recommend the hotel. I do want to add that they did move me to a room where I had a partial oceanview the next night.
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
Retta
Great stay. Location is excellent. Everything you could ask for is there -- two pools, beach and multiple dining options (dining room, covered outdoor seating, and dining right on the beach.) Food was delicious and the hotel staff was wonderful. Room was larger that expected (a plus!), could use a little updating, but still comfortable. A great value -- got an excellent rate and this hotel is one of the few that does not charge or parking or wifi. Looking forward to my next visit -- would love to try an ocean front room.
"Very pleasant saty."
Worth every penny - if you get ocean view.
3 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Tropical Setting On the Beach"
We loved having breakfast outside on the thatched roof patio while watching and the sun coming up over the ocean. The breakfasts were very good and the wait staff pleasant and attentive. The outside area of this resort is filled with beautiful tropical vegetation with paths winding though it. The beach is wide and very nice. The inside and outside look of the hotel is old Key West, but very nicely remodeled.
The staff was wonderful! Very friendly and efficient! Food, drinks and service excellent! Beautiful!
"Sunshine"
Staff was very friendly and professional. We will return.
4 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Anna
"POMPANO BEACH GEM"
Clean and comfortable. Originally scheduled for one night, ended up staying for three. We were in a poolside 4th floor room the 1st night and 4th floor oceanfront the next 2 nights and actually preferred the poolside room! Food was great at restaurant on premises, with poolside and beach service. My only concern was that the locks on balcony doors were not secure at all. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
Lorraine
"Beautiful beach, friendly staff."
The beach is perfect, and the happy hour is very relaxing. Rooms are remodeled, but older. Would defiantly go back. The view is priceless
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Good location on the beach, rooms and service coul"
The hotel location is great as far as view and access to the pool and the beach. We had a broken toilet for the duration of our 4 day stay. The rooms are older and the staff is not the most accommodating. The service in the pool area was great however. This hotel is simply paying for location on the beach, if that is all you want, this place is good for you.
3 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Jaime
This hotel was what I expected. It was good but I would not pay the full prices to stay here. The hotel restraunt is over priced.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
We had an ocean front room which was extra large and included a kitchenette (no stove, but microwave). Furnishings were impressive, and the view was outstanding. Decent size balcony. Bathroom was a little small for a room that size.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Great Balcony."
I think the rooms need to be updated. However the balcony was superb and the hotel facilities were very good. I ate several times and never had a bad meal. Get the ice machines fixed.....
3 night trip Nov 9, 2014
"front-ocean view room"
Our room was great and very comfortable. The view of the ocean was beautiful. Our only negative aspect of the resort was the charge to use a chair on the beach. The men renting the chairs literally ran to the beach if someone left their chair, they were so afraid someone might use them. I would rather pay a bit more in my room rate and have access to chairs when I wanted them.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Janet
"I'll go back Great service and everything you need"
We arrived early (about 11am) and check in was not until 3. Understandably, we could not check in yet, but were given towel cards and directions to a restroom to change and use the pool, beach, and tiki bar :) We had hoped to get into our room sooner but did have to wait the entire 4 hours until 3 but no big deal. The staff was amazing. Steve the tiki bartender was a class act. Super funny and a master of his craft. The desk, maintenance, room, and service staff again was nothing but first class. The room was a bit small, but we did not mind. We did not plan on being there much. The pool staff assisted with cushions and beach chairs and served you on the beach if requested (awesome). We enjoyed lazy hours in the hammock out back as well listening to the surf. They have everything you need on site. You basically don't have to leave, but there are some really close places if you do decide to venture out. A sports bar across the street for a football game if you desire and a bodega for snacks, beer and soda. A mile walk north gets you to some shops, the pier and a great ice cream shop. Loved this trip. It was very relaxing.
3 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Brandy
"Beach time"
Comfortable room with balcony and a view of the ocean and breakfast by the beach was excellent also rented a cabana for the day wonderful
2 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
I was there for 5 nights and we enjoyed every minute of it. Staff was very friendly and helpful, and very caring. I been there for 2 years in a row now and havent had a major problem yet. This year ac unit was not working good and I called the front desk and they called maintenance and had it taken care right away. So with that being said staff rocks and I will go back and stay there soon. Beach view is amazing if you get the higher level rooms on the beach front or ocean view rooms. Sunset and sunrise is a beautiful sight to see in florida.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Miguel
"Stay over"
Just one night. We got to walk the beatiful beach, have a nice dinner watching the ocean tide come in. The bed was comfortable
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Lawrence
"Would come back."
Hotel was nice, but our room was a little small. The tiki bar is very pricey.
3 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
"Didn't get my money's worth"
Room was across from the elevator and ice machine - lots of traffic, very loud. Cleaning staff voices and mop woke us up early. Front desk service slow, not very eager to serve. View was pool, not ocean as advertised. Breakfast at the restaurant was very good, but expensive. Not worth the money, won't stay there again.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014