All hotels in Anchorage, Alaska, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here101 West 48th Avenue, Anchorage, AK, 99503, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

1 night family trip Aug 24, 2013
Other trip Jun 27, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage

"Nice place !!"
05/26/15 Harshad_SF San Francisco, California
We stayed here for couple of nights. The hotel has good rooms with a mini kitchen with fridge, micro and is close to the airport and pretty close to the seward highway exit. Nice breakfast too, but not many veggie options on the menu.
"Great visit"
05/22/15 Geri M Point Clear, Alabama
I spent 7 days here while visiting family in Anchorage. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great. Room clean with everything I needed in my suite. Bed was comfortable. I left my travel blanket on my bed one day and they didn't make my bed but did leave me a note to tell me why not. Will stay there again next time.
"Extended stay"
05/19/15 Craig S Lancaster
My stay with the hotel was three weeks. This hotel has a very friendly staff and will correct any issues that may arrise. I was all ways greeted in te morning as I headed for work and again upon my return in the evenings. The morning breakfast was great and the coffee was available 24/7. The room was clean and the amenities were all ways well stocked.
"Warm & Inviting Place to Stay"
05/17/15 433gerib
Though I only had the opportunity to stay 1 night for business, this hotel was a great place to stay. The lobby is extremely inviting with a warm fireplace and very open feel. The rooms were clean and spacious. Definitely would recommend this hotel!
"Another disappointing Alaskan hotel"
05/16/15 Denise L
I had a short stay at this hotel as I departed early and moved down the street to another hotel. I stayed on a weekend and the room above me was loud all night. They sounded like people jumping and there was shouting too. The room was clean and overall comfortable but the stay was not.
"my favorite place to stay in Anchorage"
05/13/15 NanauqB Barrow, Alaska
Location, price, quality, customer service, parking, size of room, quality of food, efficiency of layout... it all works together with this hotel, but I especially appreciate the employees. Unlike the other hotels in Anchorage, there seems to be very low employee turnover at the Homewood Suites. They have genuine smiles, and you can tell they really value their customers.
"Anchorage Stay"
05/12/15 Bradley W Juneau, United States
A nice hotel with a good breakfast, light dinner and comfortable rooms. Easy access to mid-town Anchorage and not far from downtown. The staff are friendly and many have worked at this hotel for years. The room is well set up for work on your laptop or relaxing to watch television. The gym has cardio equipment and light weights. I have enjoyed staying at this hotel a number of times over the past 5+ years.
"What a great place to stay"
05/07/15 Thomas H Fairanks AK, United States
From the time arrived to the time I departed the staff was there to lend a hand. Great breakfast and dinner items each day of your stay. The room was clean and I was greeted with a hand written note from the staff welcoming me. I also received a welcome bag with 2 bottles of water and some cookies. Over all a great stay with a great staff. I will stay here again should I need to revisit that area again.
"Great Place for extended stay"
04/30/15 Angela T United States
I was at this hotel for more than 2 weeks on a business trip. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The ambiance is very Alaskan. The hot tub was huge! I brought my husband on the trip and he used the shuttle to site see while I was working. I would definitely stay again!
"Comfortable place"
04/27/15 RoJo2008
Great staff very friendly. They have a pretty good breakfast and dinner service. The rooms are comfortable. Really close to Buffalo wild wings, the Golden corral, TGI Friday's, and Applebee's. Or you can drive 10 minutes and eat at the Moose's tooth pizzeria, If you like pizza and craft beer this is a must