All hotels in Anchorage, Alaska, United States of America
101 West 48th Avenue, Anchorage, AK, 99503, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

2 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Family trip Aug 6, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage

"Enjoyed Our Stay"
08/02/15 rickandbillie2 Noble, OK
This was a return visit to Anchorage and Homewood Suites. The two bedroom suite was comfortable and quiet this time too. A nice help-yourself buffet breakfast had very good variety. The short trip to the airport gives this hotel a great location.
"Excellent Hotel"
08/01/15 Russell G Butler, United States
Great place to stay! Staff is friendly and helpful. The meals/reception are well presented and very good! The rooms are clean and comfortable. The Complimentary Internet is fast. You will not be disappointed by staying here.
"Clean, modern hotel"
07/31/15 Vacatrip1 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
We got in late and left early at the Homewood Suites in Anchorage, so we didn't really experience the hotel for long, but I can say that it was clean and modern. The free breakfast was also pretty good and the staff providing the breakfast were nice. We did utilize the Homewood Suites free shuttle services. Once from the train station at night, (and that seemed to take a while to pick us up). However, the morning shuttle to the airport was prompt and efficient.
"At home in Alaska with Homewood Suites"
07/23/15 James C Knoxville, TN, United States
This is a good hotel with an excellent staff. My family and I were well cared for and well satisfied with our overall experience during our stay. We only wished for easier internet access and larger towels in the pool area. The shuttle was available within 5 minutes of calling for it. The shuttle drivers really knew the city and how to avoid the rush hour traffic tie-ups,
"Clean, quiet, good location pre-cruise"
07/22/15 SpecialK01030 Agawam, Massachusetts
Booked 2 suites using HHonors points for a single night before boarding a cruise in Whittier. I'd stayed here in 2011 for the same reason and had an equally good experience. Both my 1-BR King suite and my parents' 2-Queen suite were very clean and comfortable. And even with daylight way past 10PM, the curtains kept it dark enough to sleep. We called for the shuttle after picking up luggage and the van was at the airport in less than 10 minutes. (The van service is shared with sister Hilton properties so don't panic if you see Hampton Inn and Hilton Garden Inn on the side of the van alongside Homewood Suites.) The fitness room is small, but the treadmills worked fine and there was a small weight area for a quick workout, and everything was very clean. We got in too late for the "light supper" but the breakfast was one of the best of any Homewood - a lot of fresh fruit, excellent yogurt, better-than-average coffee, decent scrambled eggs. (There's a Starbucks practically next door for that follow-up coffee.) The staff were always circulating to make sure everyone had what they needed - very warm and friendly. WiFi in the suites and in the lobby was reasonably fast and reliable. The only thing I'd say was slightly disappointing was check-in; I'd done online check-in to speed things up on arrival, to get my elderly parents into their room quickly. The man at the desk could only find one of the rooms even with both confirmation numbers, and it took about 20 minutes to straighten out. After 10 hours of flying, I wasn't particularly happy about the amount of confusion, but overall I was very happy with the hotel and staff and would definitely stay there again.
"I'll come back here"
07/17/15 Gloria M Los Angeles, United States
Great big rooms, great friendly and happy personnel, location was perfect with fantastic shuttle service. Breakfst was very good and fresh and creative. the staff made our trip in Anchorage. The Midtown location of these Hilton properties was advantages with its proximity to Points of Interest, and starting points for continuing Alaskan adventures. The shsuttle drivers ere tireless, quick and as informed as any advisor or planner. The staff treated us personally, which my wife and I appreciate as we both have some background in service and catering. The coffee was even good, very rare in a hotel lobby situation....Alaska was stunning, and I will come back to see more, and we will stay with Homewood Suites by Hilton...Thanks, awesome!!
"Terrible hotel"
07/16/15 G L Houston, Texas
I definitely do not recommend this hotel. The housekeeping was inconsistent and the managers I spoke with were often times rude with the myself and sometimes other employees. I was not greeted when I walked into the door. When leaving to attend daily meetings on my trip, I would exit the building and see employees flicking cigarettes into the grass and water drain. This is not okay. Also I noticed homeless people make their residence on the other side of the street and will sometimes come over and dig in the ashtray. Is this okay?? Definitely not worth the time or money.
"BEARS in the LOBBY, Oh my!!!"
07/16/15 HarryTease Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Having traveled from south Florida to Anchorage a seventeen hour trek, I needed a place that was clean, comfortable and close to the airport. The Homewood Suites fit the bill. It is in s good location with proximity to major roadways and yes, the airport. It was not inexpensive $322 per night, but nothing in Alaska is cheap. Considering that I learned that breakfast in Alaska with coffee and tip will run you about $20, the breakfast buffet absorbed some of that cost and it was very good. The menu was changed up each day and ofered fresh fruit, waffles and eggs and sausage.
"Amazing experience"
07/16/15 Angela M
It truly felt like home. Everything was clean and comfortable. The staff was beyond friendly and helpful. The shuttle service that is available was perfect. All you had to do was notify the front desk and within minutes there was a shuttle to take you to or from the airport or downtown. I would definitely plan to stay here again.
"Great Amenities"
07/13/15 Lann13 Moberly, Missouri
We stayed 2 nights at the beginning of the trip. The room was comfortable, if not a little tight. There was a kitchenette, queen bed and a full size sofa sleeper. There were 4 adults in the room. The best part was a shuttle that would take you downtown as well as the airport. It was convenient and we didn't have to wait long on either end. The breakfast and evening social provided 2 meals that was a money saver. Has an indoor pool and exercise room. This is a great place to stay in Anchorage