All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
1395 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL, 33131, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very friendly staff and a good location."
I was very impressed with employees at front desk, concierge desk and valets at the hotel, all very friendly and professional, always greeted me with smile, and bottled water when I came in from a jog.
Other trip May 5, 2014
martin
"Spectacular"
This was the amazing hotel I ever stayed in!
1 night trip May 2, 2014
The check in and housekeeping staff could not be more helpful and professional - they were wonderful. The restaurant staff were so-so. The concierge was kind but not well organized, gave us bad directions to the restaurant (we literally went in a circle) and she didn't think to put down the addresses of the restaurants she recommended. The pool area needed to be better cleaned and better served, but we still enjoyed our few hours at the pool, and other than that we were very impressed with how professional the staff were. I would absolutely recommend the hotel if you need to stay in the financial district.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2014
dm
"excellent hotel but not on the city bus tour route"
Excellent hotel, food and service in the hotel restaurant was very good. All staff were very helpful with good advice from the concierge desk
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Dennis
"Friendly hotel"
The staff made us feel welcome. Breakfast was great. Wine was good. The front office did their utmost when we had trouble printing our boarding pass. The hotel is neat and has a quiet surrounding.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Diana
"Expectations met..."
Everything you see in the pictures is accurate. Great bathroom. Great location. Hotel bar closes early and dining options in the hotel are limited to the in room offerings past 11 pm.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Gabriel, NYC
"Another great stay"
This past weekend my fiance and I stayed at Conrad Miami for a weekend away from home. We had a wonderful time once again. We had stayed here in the past and liked the hotel as well as the location. We were looking for a relaxing weekend to just enjoyed the pool, relax and be able to go to local restaurants in the surrounding areas. The front desk and concierge were both extremely friendly as well as the pool staff which was wonderful!! Only a bit disappointed about the outrageous valet parking rate. $43 for an overnight parking was too much. Besides that, it was a wonderful stay!
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2014
"Hotel was great but restaurant and bar were awful."
Loved the room and service, especially concierge staff. Food in restaurant was very disappointing. After being served cold and overly salted food we opted to eat elsewhere for the remainder of our stay. The breakfast buffet was meager and not worth $24. The bar was also not up to par for a 4 star hotel!
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
"Great stay!!"
Great stay!! Nicest staff of employees I've ever had in a stay anywhere.
4 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Superb Service"
My only complaint is that curtains don't fully block out the harsh morning Florida light. Otherwise, the high point is their attentive service.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
Gregg
"Very nice, outstanding service"
Yes the lobby on 25 is strange but everything else is great. Really great service
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Travis
"Centrally located for my stay"
Was down visiting my daughter, with my son, daughter in law,and mother. Staff was very friendly. Rooms were very nice, and well kept. Breakfast was outstanding.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Great Hotel for a Business Trip"
The Conrad is a great hotel for a business trip to Miami. The hotel has very nice views to the water, a great pool, decent gym and it is well located in the down town area. My room (the basic type) was relatively big and so was the bathroom / shower area. The hotel reception and the dinning area are on the 25th floor so you get to have great views all around. Highly recommended.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Francisco
"small but convenient."
the rooms aren't very large, but the view is very nice. The bar and lounge is very small. The restaurant isn't very family friendly, we had to leave before a meal was ready because we had tickets for an event. A couple two chairs over okay man 20 minutes after we did were served before us. The pool and tennis courts are a long walk and very plain. Still, the Conrad is right on Brickell Avenue, you're right in the middle of the nicest area on Biscayne Bay. We were there for the Sony tennis tournament, and it was only a 20 dollar taxi ride each way. Its a good hotel for the price, but I don't think I would do it with the family again.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2014
Roland
"Exceptional"
I was very surprised, in a positive way. The concierge is the best I have seen anywhere in the world. All surpassed my expectations and I have never had this experience. 5 Star service in a nice hotel. Great location and a extremely well managed hotel.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
"Excellent Service"
The hotel stay was perfect. The concierge offered great locations for us to dine. We enjoyed a relaxing afternoon at pool bar using their floats and soaking in their jacuzzi. There was an issue with the temperature in the room and the staff came to the room to fix problem within minutes.
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2014
Antonio Martin
"The hotel needing 2 elevator changes to get to rm"
The need to wait (sometimes not short waits ) for elevator changes to get to the room is a major put off for me
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Only downside is we thought the pool was on top of the main building, very high up, but it is on top of the garage and there was not a great view of the city like we expected. But it was a very nice place to stay.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Luxury hotel"
My family and I had a wonderful experience at the hotel. It is a beautiful hotel and well maintained. Two criticisms: (1) I booked a room for the large sunken bath and got a regular sized bath; whilst my mum had the sunken bath. I was very disappointed and the hotel manager never returned my call. (2) The service in the restaurant for dinner is very slow and appears under-resourced. We had to repeat our order several times and get up to find our waitress.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2014
Lori
"No"
No I am not paid to do this. Why should I do it then ?
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
"Close to meeting locations"
Enjoyed my stay at the Conrad. Staff members were professional and cordial.
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2014
Food service was poor. Water was not draining properly in the sink. My flower delivery for valentines day was incorrect as they sent me another guests flower arrangement. Staff charged additional tip to my room for themselves after ordering room service. Safe deposit box did not work either and after complaining no one came to repair it. Overall very unsatisfied.
4 night trip Feb 12, 2014
"Third time might be the charm.."
This is my 2nd stay at this hotel. The first time we'd had an upfront issue with the room and a room key that had to be reprogrammed multiple times to make it work. This time around the room was fine and our first night's stay was pretty much flawless. However, when we returned to the room after a day away by 5PM, the room's cleaning has clearly not been finished: towels were piled on the vanity instead of hanging, shower door was open, toilet seat up, and Kleenex box was empty in the bathroom. We've clearly stated the problem to the front desk, as we were leaving for dinner, and we were reassured that this will be corrected. When we returned several hours later, we were up for another unpleasant surprise: our room's door appeared deadlocked from within, and we had to have security come up and fix it (which took about 30-40 minutes) - it appeared that the housekeeping who returned to finish cleaning our room was careless and left the lock half-way in, ultimately deadbolting the door... The room was afterall made up, but the Kleenex was still missing -- a disappointing lack of attention to detail.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
Natalie
"NOT BAD FOR THAT PRICE"
NOT HIGHLY RECOMMENDABLE. WELL MAINTAINED ROOM BUT OCEAN VIEW IS BLOCKED BY A NEW BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"Conrad review"
I spent a great week there and everything went fine. Unfortunately, the last day the valet parking service was so slow, but it doesn’t mean it ruined my stay.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Vladimir
"Expected more really"
I've always had this preconception Hiltons were always about their business first and the customer's service second. At the Conrad I hoped this would be an exception. This was an emergency booking really and despite the fact that we obtained a kinda good rate (kind of) I thought the Conrad rated up there with your top flight chains. It really doesn't. For starters it literally took two calls each time to get things in the room fixed (TV and scale) then for the first time in my life I had a hotel toilet get clogged. The quality of the rooms is really a bit bellow par and for some reason each person so it fit to remind you the tips were not included in anything from the prepaid breakfast to the room service. The rooms are quite small and so is the lobby and gym areas. Location for the hotel is quite good nonetheless. I expected more from the Conrad but then again, it is a Hilton.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Tony
"not so nice hotel"
when we arrived at the hotel, we were not allowed into our room because my father had made reservations for all the family under the same LAST NAME. Even though my name and my father's name are identical, she wouldn't let me in. Ridiculous. We had to wait for my father to arrive to Miami so i was allowed in. The pool is next to a construction site, so i got an ear infection and my baby got another ear infection. One day we decided to have breakfast at the hotel's restaurant and they charged 20dlls for a pair of poached eggs. all the other eggs were dry and the sausage seemed to be from three days ago. im sorry, but i do not have anything good to say about this hotel except: NEVER AGAIN!!!!
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
angry
"Excellent Location"
Our stay was wonderful and location could not be better!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2013
"Good location, nice hotel and swimming pool"
I've stayed at another Conrad hotel recently, and while I liked the Miami location a lot, the room was smaller and the view kind of boring. Excellent location and facilities, nevertheless.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
L.E.
"work"
Excellent
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2013
"The best of both worlds!"
for a combination of business and pleasure, the Conrad is perfectly located in the financial district and close to good after work dining and lively venues....
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2013
Geoff1066
"Expensive Valet Parking!!"
I got a $50 Valet Bill (will valet tax) on it the next day at check out. NO ONE told me this at check in or even when they parked my car. Absolutely outrageous!!
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"It was an exciting view of the bay."
Very hilarious, exciting and reassuring. Every morning the views from the room promised a bright future. Lest I forget, the Dining was excellent.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
Ken
The main problem with this hotel is the fact that the lobby is on the 25th floor and to get to you room you have to go up, switch elevators (not next to each other) and then go down to your room. Half of the time you are pushing the up bottom when you should be pushing the down one... The closet in the room is quite awkward -- very narrow and difficult to hang things in. We also had to complain about the cleanliness of the room. We could write our names on the black surfaces because of the dust accumulated on the surface. The water in our bathroom flower base was green for two days. Positives -- it is a good location and the staff are very nice and friendly. Rooms are a good size. Food is fine.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
M
I enjoyed an excellent time at Conrad Miami. The staff did a superb job ensuring that we were well taken care of from the valet to guest services. I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of the hotel and my entire experience gave me a feeling of why don't all hotels do this?
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Julius
"Great Hotel. Amazing Views"
Hotel personelle was amazing. Great attitude and very friendly, from the valet to the concierge. Awesome feel in there. Hotel has amazing views and the restaurant (Atrio) has exquisite food. Very impressed with the hotel.
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2013
"over night stay on our way to Caribbean cruise."
shower with broken, leaking plumbing water went to our room after showering at 0200 am unfortunately my daughter left her baggage right behind the wall which divide shower/room. at time of pulling clean clothes out of her bag found them wet and with a musty smell. I informed staff, security was sent to verify, nothing was done about it. asked staff to wash/dry clothes and bag refused until 8am. THEY ONLY DRIED HER CLOTHES RETURNED HER CLOTHES WITH A HORRIBLE MUSTY SMELL. NOBODY OFFER TO SENT MANAGER UP UNTIL I REQUESTED. MANAGER APOLOGIZED DID NOT SOLVE ANYTHING OFFERED $ 100.00 DOLLARS FOR OUR DAMAGES, POOR SERVICE, NO SKILLS TO SOLVE PROBLEMS, POOR COMMUNICATION. ALSO FOUND A BROKEN PATIO DOOR HANDLE WHICH WAS REPORTED TO ENGINEER WAS NOT FIXED TOLD US WE COULD STILL OPEN THE DOOR, DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS EXPENSIVE PLACE, VERY DISSAPOINTED. WITH MANAGEMENT AND STAFF. EXCEPT ANTHONY HE ARRANGED MY TRANSPORTATION PRIOR TO MY ARRIVAL TO MIAMI.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
RUTH
"miami conrad"
The best hotel for Business in Miami
2 night trip Aug 6, 2013
oa
"Comfortable interesting set-up"
The lobby is on the 25th floor and then you have to take a separate elevator to the rooms. The swimming pool is in a separate building and unfortunately there is a large construction of a building right next door.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Luxury in Downtown Miami"
Overall excellent ratings for the Conrad Miami. Great location near Mary Brickell Center, filled with restaurants, shops and bars. One small issue is that the pool and tennis courts are in a separate building requiring guests to essentially leave the hotel and then ride up in the elevator of a separate office tower.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2013
"Amazing staff"
My stay here was amazing. As soon as I walkled in, I was greeted by the friendly bellhohp, who even offered to take our pictures (after failed attempts at using a self timer). The receptionist was extremely helpful in providing directions on how to get around Miami, and always answered all my questions with a smile. The room was clean, the bathrooms (which I think are always important) were immaculate. My only complaint about this place would be the unusual design of the elevators. To get to the main "hotel lobby," you have to take an elevator up to the 20th(ish) floor, and depending on where your room is, you'd have to take another elevator down. I think this is because the building also houses some businesses. The pool is across from the main hotel building and is large enough to accomodate all the guests who choose to stay there instead of heading out into South Beach. It's right on the rooftop of the building (I believe it was 8 stories).
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Anthony
"Very nice and convenient hotel with Bay view"
Breathtaking as soon as we opened to door to our room. More than I expected. Room enough for 3 couples.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Great but pool too small and at adjacent tower"
Good overall but the pool and its bar is not only small and shaky but it is located a separate tower from the hotel
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"BEST SPOT IN MIAMI!!"
The hotel was amazing!! Its beautiful inside and out and the staff are absolutely fabulous. Everyone was so nice and ready to help. The food/bar area was super clean and staffed great as well. Anytime I'm in Miami, the Conrad will def be seeing me!!!!
1 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2013
D Hayes
The conrad is a nice hotel, however the rooms are small and the bayview was actually a construction view. I was very pleased with the service from the staff.
3 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2013
"Engagement Trip 2013"
Very accomodating. Very relaxing Atmosphare. Friendly People from around the World taking care of the Hotel.
3 night romance trip May 24, 2013
"Great hotel in Miami"
The hotel is very nice. The staff very friendly and courteous. Getting to the rooms is a little confusing, the rooms are small but well decorated. I am glad they changed the shower heads though. About a year ago, the water hit as if getting a pressure cleaning shower, almost ripped my skin off. Now they were comfortable and soothing water shower. Great location.
Other trip May 20, 2013
jssalas
"Great Brickell Location, Beautiful hotel"
Very friendly staff, great amenities. Could walk to all the great shops/restaurants in Brickell. They provided all the comforts you'd expect from a high end hotel.
Other trip May 12, 2013
Natalie
"Delivered"
Second overnight stay at this hotel. Consisten delivery from the first stay to this most recent one. Will stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
"My First Stay"
I had a one night stay at Conrad. The staff were very welcoming when I arrived and always helpful throughout the stay. The hotel interior is beautiful as well as the room I stayed in which was a deluxe king. The bathroom had an extra large oval shaped tub and a shower. The rooftop pool is nice but the decor could be better. Food wise I was nog so impressed. I am a big foodie, I ordered room service twice. The lobster roll had a generous amount of lobster but something was missing taste wise, I also had the caprese baguette sandwich. Lets just say I would not order it again. I also had the American Breakfast Buffet at the in house restaurant. It was ehh. The best thing was the fruit and the banana bread. I would stay again for sure, but I would find my own food, not to mention those three meals cost me about $90.00 (Just me)
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2013