All hotels in Grapevine, Texas, United States of America
1501 Gaylord Trl, Grapevine, TX, 76051, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not impressed with customer service!"
The amenities and ambiance were impressive. Customer service and the room were not so much.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Nice hotel with really nice inside spaces and view"
Everything was great except for the indoor pool. The water temperature was way too cold to be enjoyable.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Must go again"
Hotel was extremely nice. Loved everything about it. Riverwalk cantina has the best buffet! Huge variety. Had an atrium view which was beautiful. Unfortunately, someone above me decided to smoke on the balcony during two separate occasions while I was on my balcony. I contacted hotel staff after the first occurrence and they stated they would send security. Nothing was resolved because it happened again the next day. Other than that we really enjoyed this beautiful resort.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Nicole
"Mattress"
The beds were very uncomfortable for me. I don't suffer from a bad back but I woke up site every morning.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Gift card troubles"
We loved the hotel, but ran into the same issue multiple times after using a gift card to pay for our stay. First, when we called to reserve the room the hotel said we had to reserve it with a credit card (we don't do credit cards). Then they said we could use our debit card (a MC debit), but not a Mastercard. Who doesn't accept Mastercard? We ended up missing out on some early scheduling phone discounts because we had to go book online in order to (oddly enough) pay with our Mastercard! After arriving at the hotel we put our e-gift card on file with the front desk and they said anything we buy in the hotel we could charge to our room. Charges would come off the gift card first and anything after that would charge to our debit card. Great! But then I tried to buy a Pepsi and they said our room was marked "cash only" and wouldn't charge it to the room. We immediately went to the office to clear this up and they said all you have to do is read "line 17" on the notes to see what the process is. So later at our amazing steakhouse dinner, the exact same thing happened. We told the server to read line 17 and he said he'd have to get a manager to handle it. He kindly let us go, and he took care of it without us, but it was still frustrating that the procedure for using a gift card wasn't more widely known throughout the hotel.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
louis d
Wasn't please with booking through Expedia. Was not offered the breakfast at hotel and room view different than what Expedia had.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Saved by the Gaylord Texan!"
My Mom and I had a canceled flight home due to weather. My Mom had surgery in Chicago, and we were on our way home from that. The hotel staff were very helpful with the wheelchair and expidited check-in, as I needed to get my Mom in bed pronto. We needed a ride to Love Field the next morning in icy road conditions, and a young lady named Amanda helped me arrange for that service the night of our stay, and she ended up driving us the next morning. She was delightful and a true asset to the hotel.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Debbie
"Nice diggs"
Stranded due to weather and needed a hotel for the night. Last minute reservation and check-in. Exceptional room, nice facilities, lots of dining and shopping choices on site.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Samuel
"Expensive but OK"
My wife and I went for a one day getaway. The Resort itslef it great and something to see. We arrived at 4:30 they did not have a King sized bed we were booked for and wanted to charge extra for a atrium view room. We settled for two queens since they had no idea when a King would be ready. They also charge a DAILY resort and parking fee! DAILY! We also learned the elevator buttons did not work on our floor so we had to walk a floor down to use them. We expected better coctals and food for this resort, especially The Texan Restaruan. The chicken tenders were straight from and frozen bag. Inside the resort is awesome though, nice walking and serene.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Ramirez Family
"Not worth the price"
From the outside this place looks grand, but that's about it. It is far from everything, so plan on renting a car or not leaving. The room are OK at best. The WIFI is non existent, and if you call to inquire they have no answer. Service at coffee bar is slow, and the sports bar has a massive 6 dinner/Lunch selections. Not worth the price
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
Jonathan
"Great girls quick getaway and relax"
We enjoyed our stay. Girls getting away from life to go relax for the evening. Two things that did not please me, 1. Not sure if there was construction going on or trash pick up during the night or what but it was noisy and woke me up a couple of times. 2. It was very cold outside and it would have been nice to have heaters to stand around while waiting for the car at the valet. Standing inside it is hard to see when they bring you your car. Overall great hotel!!! Great hang outs there. Cozy atmosphere.
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"Navij"
Ok
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Ivan
"Very Nice, but not all inclusive"
The hotel was gorgeous. The people were polite and we had good service. We will not stay there again because it didn't have enough for our family to do. The shops were very all very nice boutique type shops, but not where we would actually buy very much or enjoying looking around. We thought we would stay an entire day since it was supposed to have so much to do, but we ended up going to Grapevine mall for entertainment. There were a several restaurants and we ate at one of them. The food was good, but when I ordered tamales and asked if I could have one beef and one chicken the waitress said no. She said that they wouldn't like it and it would back up the kitchen too much. I could chicken or beef.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Couples getaway"
Pricey but nice.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Fun, Romantic Getaway!"
Spur of the moment, romantic getaway and the hotel was perfect! We were even given a room with a balcony on the top floor. We loved the wine bar and all the walking trails.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Debra
"Beautiful and relaxing"
We went to meet with family and we enjoyed it very much.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Fun"
Had a good time will be back
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Kenneth R
"Great hotel, huge installations"
Is abbey good hotel, great service and amazing installations, the only thing to be aware is, if you like more personalized attentions and service probably this hotel is not the best option since is as big that everything is outsourced by a third party.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Jjulio Larenas
"Great hotel but pools are too cold"
Everything was great, but the indoor and outdoor pools were too cold to swim in (and it was over 80 degrees). There were lots of children at the hotel, so heating the pool to a reasonable temperature would have made this stay outstanding. Not doing so made us question whether we should come back (part of the reason we vacation is so that our kids can enjoy swimming and playing in the pool).
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Overall very nice. Just wish coffee machine was available in room.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"texas oh lord,,,,,,"
went for valentines day, comfortable. parking to much ...over charge ,, better to go to a concert than here. again resort fee on top of already high price for room. called for reservation for dinner ,,, said was all booked up,,,,, but walked around and found out tere were available spots. but it was valentines day. hotel people very good, spa area pools... confusing....never did find the jacuzzi.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
craig
"Wonderful time!"
Enjoyed it very much! Could not adjust the room temperature and it was too hot. Other than that, no complaints. We had a wonderful stay :)
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Cheryl
"Gaylord considers even the little things, and well"
Our company had a regional meeting at the Texan. The rooms were very pleasantly appointed. Staff was helpful at every turn. Attention to detail from arrival to departure. Even the snack offerings between meetings were better than any other property we have used. Hope we choose Gaylord again. Sean S. Louisville, Ky
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Southern Hospitality"
Just fabulous really! Great everything! The only thing they need are more comfortable pillows. I'll bring my own next time.
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
Katy
"Super Bowl"
Always a great place
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
Nicholas
"Anniversary Celebration"
There was no problem. The Resort stay lived up to our expectations
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Anshu
"Happy Family"
We were there for my daughter's birthday and it was perfect!
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Josh
"Anniversary Disappointment"
The room that I booked looked nothing that I purchased off of the internet. It was no more comfort or elegance that I had stayed at on business all over Dallas the week prior for far less. Was looking for something special to celebrate our 43rd anniversary and to rest and wind down after a hectic and tiring business week.The distance that you had to walk to self park your car out in the cold weather to save from paying the horrendous valet parking fee which the fee for self parking was also ridiculous. Then, with my husband having had knee surgery, and me having back surgery, we were placed in almost the last room on the 3rd floor corridor that we could have been placed in. No rest for the weary.
Dianne
"Nice but a little noisy."
Nice hotel for the family. Despite being on the top floor, I found our room to be a little noisy for my personal taste (I tend to be more picky)- my wife and kids did not complain. My biggest issue was with the Riverwalk Cantina. We had the breakfast buffet at the Riverwalk Cantina twice. The first morning, we found the dishes and silverware to be frequently dirty. The second morning, a dead cockroach on top of the "clean" dishes. This is probably an aberration as we found the facilities to be very clean and well maintained overall.
Harry
It was as good as one usually expects from a Gaylord hotel
tb
"Nice but Overpriced...valet is over $30 / day"
Hotel is big and nice with many amenities. But everything is overpriced at this hotel from the parking at over $30 a night, to the food and rooms. The beds are comfortable but the bathrooms are nothing special. For the price they charge, the tub should be special, and I would expect a shower door instead of a generic cheap ceramic tub with a shower curtain. I felt gouged for sure, like the owners are more interested in being greedy than giving good bang for the buck. But everyone was polite and accommodating.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Business stay"
1 day trip for a conference... room was clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Weekend Gateway"
Great Ambience
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
patrick
"Designed only for conventions"
This hotel is clean and is designed for conventions. After 24 hours you can easily feel like an animal on display in a terrarium. The restaurants, especially the sports bar, are disappointing with limited selection, high prices and pre-made food (rather than from scratch). The parking is outrageous.
4 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Mixed. Beautiful grounds and friendly,helpful staff. The hotel was near capacity during my stay(NCAA Football Championship). The four on site restaurants were woefully inadequate to handle the occupants....long lines,long waits,inability to make reservations,etc. The hotel is somewhat isolated. In order to eat off premises a car or cab is required.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Great Resort"
Very beautiful resort. The photos don't do it justice. Barely left the hotel for three days because there is so much to do there.
2 night trip Jan 6, 2015
"Beautiful at Christmas but crowded"
The stay was great but definitely prepare for a hole in your wallet. We went a few days after Christmas for the Ice show and stayed there for 3 nights. The hotel was beautiful, the food was great and the kids (ages 3 and 5) loved it. The ice show and snow tubing was approx. 60.00pp and it was definitely not worth that price. The Christmas scenery was amazing and I got the atrium view which was awesome to wake up to every morning. The food was delicious, the people were friendly. Complaints: Seemed like the staff were not properly trained on how to handle a large crowd. You'd think that they would be prepared for the holiday season but nope. Though the room was clean the beds and pillows were terrible and not comfy at all. The cleaning staff spoke no English, so trying to get some extra towels or postponing your room cleaning was exhausting.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Very Nice Stay"
Went to the ice show. Beautiful room and very clean. Had great meal at the Hickory Steakhouse
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Anniversary stay"
Upgrade to large spacious suite was nice. The water in shower was barely warm, not hot. The handle on toilet broke.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"Truly Amazing!!!!!"
Amazing!!! Great hotel!! LOVE LOVE the ICE show and all the lights, Christmas trees etc.....Truly Amazing!!!
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Amazing place for the whole family!"
ICE is outstanding! The whole experience is well worth it. Will be back!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Cowboys Family
"Nice place...but"
$19 a day for self parking? $22 for breakfast? Room rate ok but they get Ya everywhere else!
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Beautiful resort"
The only thing I would change about the hotel is the food prices. Other than that it's great!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Rhiannon
"Bad check in process and charged twice"
Estella was the individual that checked me in - charged me again for the rooms - and once i asked for a receipt she provided me with a receipt with a zero charge and could only explain that she charged me again for the room thru expedia - when I attempted to state that I did it thru hotels.com there was such a language barrier that she could not understand me. I was very frustrated - asked to speak with a manager and could never get one. do not recommend at all.
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
Hotel staff was so nice. Great place. Lots of things to do
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Rob
"Everything in one place"
Besides the less than average food quality at the eateries it was a very pleasant stay.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Gaylord Texan"
The hotel was beautiful! There were a ton of people everywhere; so it was a bit busy, but everything about the stay was wonderful!
2 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Alice
"Nice but not Disney"
I think I would describe our stay as inconsistent. The facility is great although it was not maintained as well as it should be (e.g., trash in the garage, door knob on room not smooth). Most of the staff were pleasant, but others were short and unhelpful. Since they hotel charges you for everything, I expected a Disney level of service and it was just mediocre.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Gaylord stay"
Excellent hotel
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nice scenic atrium. Decorated for the holidays."
Had nice time. Nice restaurants and lots to do in the area.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015