All hotels in Grapevine, Texas, United States of America
1501 Gaylord Trl, Grapevine, TX, 76051, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Overall very nice. Just wish coffee machine was available in room.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"texas oh lord,,,,,,"
went for valentines day, comfortable. parking to much ...over charge ,, better to go to a concert than here. again resort fee on top of already high price for room. called for reservation for dinner ,,, said was all booked up,,,,, but walked around and found out tere were available spots. but it was valentines day. hotel people very good, spa area pools... confusing....never did find the jacuzzi.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
craig
"Wonderful time!"
Enjoyed it very much! Could not adjust the room temperature and it was too hot. Other than that, no complaints. We had a wonderful stay :)
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Cheryl
"Gaylord considers even the little things, and well"
Our company had a regional meeting at the Texan. The rooms were very pleasantly appointed. Staff was helpful at every turn. Attention to detail from arrival to departure. Even the snack offerings between meetings were better than any other property we have used. Hope we choose Gaylord again. Sean S. Louisville, Ky
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Southern Hospitality"
Just fabulous really! Great everything! The only thing they need are more comfortable pillows. I'll bring my own next time.
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
Katy
"Super Bowl"
Always a great place
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
Nicholas
"Anniversary Celebration"
There was no problem. The Resort stay lived up to our expectations
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Anshu
"Happy Family"
We were there for my daughter's birthday and it was perfect!
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Josh
"Anniversary Disappointment"
The room that I booked looked nothing that I purchased off of the internet. It was no more comfort or elegance that I had stayed at on business all over Dallas the week prior for far less. Was looking for something special to celebrate our 43rd anniversary and to rest and wind down after a hectic and tiring business week.The distance that you had to walk to self park your car out in the cold weather to save from paying the horrendous valet parking fee which the fee for self parking was also ridiculous. Then, with my husband having had knee surgery, and me having back surgery, we were placed in almost the last room on the 3rd floor corridor that we could have been placed in. No rest for the weary.
Dianne
"Nice but a little noisy."
Nice hotel for the family. Despite being on the top floor, I found our room to be a little noisy for my personal taste (I tend to be more picky)- my wife and kids did not complain. My biggest issue was with the Riverwalk Cantina. We had the breakfast buffet at the Riverwalk Cantina twice. The first morning, we found the dishes and silverware to be frequently dirty. The second morning, a dead cockroach on top of the "clean" dishes. This is probably an aberration as we found the facilities to be very clean and well maintained overall.
Harry
It was as good as one usually expects from a Gaylord hotel
tb
"Nice but Overpriced...valet is over $30 / day"
Hotel is big and nice with many amenities. But everything is overpriced at this hotel from the parking at over $30 a night, to the food and rooms. The beds are comfortable but the bathrooms are nothing special. For the price they charge, the tub should be special, and I would expect a shower door instead of a generic cheap ceramic tub with a shower curtain. I felt gouged for sure, like the owners are more interested in being greedy than giving good bang for the buck. But everyone was polite and accommodating.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Business stay"
1 day trip for a conference... room was clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Weekend Gateway"
Great Ambience
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
patrick
"Designed only for conventions"
This hotel is clean and is designed for conventions. After 24 hours you can easily feel like an animal on display in a terrarium. The restaurants, especially the sports bar, are disappointing with limited selection, high prices and pre-made food (rather than from scratch). The parking is outrageous.
4 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Mixed. Beautiful grounds and friendly,helpful staff. The hotel was near capacity during my stay(NCAA Football Championship). The four on site restaurants were woefully inadequate to handle the occupants....long lines,long waits,inability to make reservations,etc. The hotel is somewhat isolated. In order to eat off premises a car or cab is required.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Great Resort"
Very beautiful resort. The photos don't do it justice. Barely left the hotel for three days because there is so much to do there.
2 night trip Jan 6, 2015
"Beautiful at Christmas but crowded"
The stay was great but definitely prepare for a hole in your wallet. We went a few days after Christmas for the Ice show and stayed there for 3 nights. The hotel was beautiful, the food was great and the kids (ages 3 and 5) loved it. The ice show and snow tubing was approx. 60.00pp and it was definitely not worth that price. The Christmas scenery was amazing and I got the atrium view which was awesome to wake up to every morning. The food was delicious, the people were friendly. Complaints: Seemed like the staff were not properly trained on how to handle a large crowd. You'd think that they would be prepared for the holiday season but nope. Though the room was clean the beds and pillows were terrible and not comfy at all. The cleaning staff spoke no English, so trying to get some extra towels or postponing your room cleaning was exhausting.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Very Nice Stay"
Went to the ice show. Beautiful room and very clean. Had great meal at the Hickory Steakhouse
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Anniversary stay"
Upgrade to large spacious suite was nice. The water in shower was barely warm, not hot. The handle on toilet broke.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"Truly Amazing!!!!!"
Amazing!!! Great hotel!! LOVE LOVE the ICE show and all the lights, Christmas trees etc.....Truly Amazing!!!
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Amazing place for the whole family!"
ICE is outstanding! The whole experience is well worth it. Will be back!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Cowboys Family
"Nice place...but"
$19 a day for self parking? $22 for breakfast? Room rate ok but they get Ya everywhere else!
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Beautiful resort"
The only thing I would change about the hotel is the food prices. Other than that it's great!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Rhiannon
"Bad check in process and charged twice"
Estella was the individual that checked me in - charged me again for the rooms - and once i asked for a receipt she provided me with a receipt with a zero charge and could only explain that she charged me again for the room thru expedia - when I attempted to state that I did it thru hotels.com there was such a language barrier that she could not understand me. I was very frustrated - asked to speak with a manager and could never get one. do not recommend at all.
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
Hotel staff was so nice. Great place. Lots of things to do
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Rob
"Everything in one place"
Besides the less than average food quality at the eateries it was a very pleasant stay.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Gaylord Texan"
The hotel was beautiful! There were a ton of people everywhere; so it was a bit busy, but everything about the stay was wonderful!
2 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Alice
"Nice but not Disney"
I think I would describe our stay as inconsistent. The facility is great although it was not maintained as well as it should be (e.g., trash in the garage, door knob on room not smooth). Most of the staff were pleasant, but others were short and unhelpful. Since they hotel charges you for everything, I expected a Disney level of service and it was just mediocre.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Gaylord stay"
Excellent hotel
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nice scenic atrium. Decorated for the holidays."
Had nice time. Nice restaurants and lots to do in the area.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
My first time to stay here. I was impressed! I love the restaurants food and drink are awesome.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
QueenRow
"great time at hotel"
wonderful time ------hotel has hard time taking care of crowds especially on weekends!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
william
"Great place at Christmastime"
Enjoyed our stay. Easy check in and check out. The decorations for Christmas were stunning. Loved the ICE exhibit. Lots to do and convenient location. Grapevine is a terrific place and the Gaylord Texan is an exciting place to stay. The staff was friendly and they were easy to find when you needed help. Will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Sherry
"Best hotel in Ft Worth texas"
Staff wonderful hotel amenities perfect location great for shopping and exploring the Metroplex
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
I travel frequently, by frequently I stay in hotels for business and pleasure several times a month. I am a travel junky. I decided this year to break Christmas tradition since my children have hit the teen years (easily bored). We excitedly headed to the hotel with the Christmas theme. Valet took a horrible amount of time (understandable, it is Christmas), when I got to the front the check-in staff were "fake" friendly. I realize working on a holiday is not ideal, but being dual military family and in the health care field we go years without holidays together and I never let negatively impact those I am caring for. I was told my ice passes were across the hotel at the ticket sales, walked over, waited for 30 minutes and no tickets, walked back and the front desk called Expedia, after another 15 minutes on the phone they realize they called Expedia Canada, not Expedia USA, I declined another phone call and almost check-out, but my husband, who happens to be stationed 3000 miles from me had spent all this time flying in and my kiddos looked upset. I tried to compromise and see if they would just sell me the ICE tickets and snow sledding there so I did not have to drag my family around again. They declined. I ended up calling the hotel from my room and Brenda saved the day, although I paid full price for the tickets Ms. Brenda had the tickets waiting in the will-call which was a shorter line.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Angel
"Nice surroundings. lots of stuff to do."
This was Christmas week. Far too many people. Could hardly move. We could only get to a restaurant one time in the 5 days we were there. They obviously could not handle that many people. People lined up and out the door most all the time. Crazy.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Scottie
"Fabulous Christmas!"
What a wonderful way to spend Christmas. The staff and guests were happy and it made our Christmas very special. We will return again and again.
2 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Vicki
"Go if you like to live inside a shopping mall"
The hotel was very nice but it is very big and very popular to outside public. It feels like you are in a shopping mall all the time. It is hard to walk, eat or use any of the amenities that are in the hotel. There is no way to walk to the indoor pool without crossing the "mall" . Also I was very disappointed that the indoor pool was open to whoever wanted to use it since there is no control. Many people from outside go to eat at the restaurants while their kids stay at the pool. Plenty of people fully dressed inside the pool. Disgusting. There is lack of privacy all over the hotel. We won't go back to this hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Not a wonderful Christmas stay!"
We did not enjoy our stay, which was to bad because it's a great place. I felt I was given incorrect information about the holiday events. The room next to us had to many people staying in it and stay up late make noise until I called the front desk.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Pricey but mediocre service"
resort fees and valet parking drove this stay over the $300 per night mark. Extravagant even for an anniversary celebration in Grapevine Tx. Crowds were crushing, impossible to get into cafes/restaurants, and the ICE staff gives out inaccurate info regarding bookings. Don't try to go to this show on Dec22 or 23 unless you have tickets in hand (not vouchers!!). Prepare yourself with your own gloves/hats/warm shoes. You won't last long in 8 degree temps. Our car was delivered with a scratch in the leather trim on the driver's door sill. Valet's are careless.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Timothy
"Great Holiday Getaway"
We enjoyed a holiday get away at this beautiful hotel. While it was quite crowded, the staff were friendly & met any needs we had during our stay.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Renita
"December 23-24"
Great overall experience from room, to amenities, shops and restaurants. The Christmas decorations were beautiful.
2 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
"Priced like Disney World"
To over priced for what you get. Just an average $100 hotel room. You would think for the price of the rooms you would get some extra amenities for the prices of the rooms. Everything in the resort cost money. Nothing is included. They will nickel and dime you to death. I don't mind paying extra to stay at a nice resort, but most resorts have added value. This one charges for every thing extra.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
CHRIS
"Big fun- big prices"
Excellent! Great time! Hotel parking was $19 a night... Unnecessary extra charge...also , the attractions were great but very overpriced. We loved it and it was a great stay... But everything was extraordinarily overpriced.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
robin
"Magical Christmas Hotel"
The Marriott Gaylord gets some knocks for being expensive. If you can find a reasonable rate on expedia it can be a good value. Yes it is 5 star pricing, but especially at Christmas this hotel delivers a very magical experience.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"Nice but needs improvement ...."
My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary weekend . The first night we were given the wrong room. When we booked online thru hotels.com we booked a partial atrium view but on arrival we were not honored with this. However, I asked to speak with a supervisor and Dan who was the supervisor on staff that night fixed the problem . It was late Friday when we arrived but Dan had our atrium view room ready the very next morning. He even text me on my phone taking care not to wake us up to give us the details of our room accommodation. Thanks Dan. Our overall stay was good, however I can say I think the hotel could use more resturaunts because we were only able to enjoy one of them because they were always booked . We were looking forward to enjoying The Hickory Steakhouse but were never able to get in in fact on Sunday 12/21 they closed for the evening and it was only 730. I would recommend The Gaylord however I must say that the eating accommodations could greatly improve you should not have to leave or have food delivered to a 5 star resort , that should always be available.
3 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
tyrone
"Gaylord Stay"
We have stayed in this hotel before and really have enjoyed our stay but this time around it was not enjoyable to say the least check in time was 3pm and we arrived around 4pm to check in and was informed that our room was not available because housekeeping had fallen behind. Our room was not available until almost 5:30 which was pleasant because we have young kids and this place was super packed with a lot of people. So I well not be staying there again around the month of December.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Overcrowded horrible parking"
Horribly overpriced for overcrowding and bad bad parking.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Ice Getaway"
The Hotel was amazing . Everything is very beautiful and amazing to look at . The Ice event was wonderful . It is very cold . Only 8 degrees so make sure to pack real gloves not cotton so you can actually enjoy the time spent in side . The down fall is that you are right beside the DFW airport and can hear every plane taking off and landing . It made for a less than perfect night sleep. When getting a room with double beds you get a very small living space . How ever the resort has so amny great things to see and do you dont spend much time in the room . Also the food and drinks are very over priced. Make sure to pack snacks for the kids and I brought my own hot coco and cups & the kids stayed happoy without me breaking the bank .
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014