All hotels in Galloway, New Jersey, United States of America
202 East White Horse Pike, Rt 30, Galloway, NJ, 08205, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Sarah hill"
was for me and my boyfriend nate and was ok was a little smaller then thought
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
nathaneal
"Enjoyable"
Overall, nice place. Staff was cordial. Breakfast was wonderful, quite a variety available. Pool was nice, but only one clean towel was available on the rack when we went to swim and some of the beach chairs appeared dirty. Luckily, we brought our own towels. Room was comfortable, TV worked, enjoyed option of microwave and refrigerator in the room. I would stay there again for a short trip.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Good breakfast"
Breakfast was good and the food kept refilled. The bed was comfortable, and the staff helpful. Disappointed in the stains on the carpets and although the sheets were changed daily, the bedspread had stains on it. We took that off and set it aside. No air conditioning in the hallways or the elevator.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"great hotel and spot"
Stayed 2 days had a great time. Stayed in this area before very close to ocean city, wildwood, cape may, definitely a great place to stay for an inexpensive price. And still be close to everything. Beds are comfortable. Staff is polite and friendly. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.
2 night trip Jul 15, 2015
Agnes
"Good breakfast and reasonably priced"
Hotel is conveniently located. Breakfast selection was varied and the food plentiful. The room was very comfortable. The disappointment was that although the room and bathroom were clean and the bedding changed daily, the bedspread and carpets were stained.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"I will be back."
Very comfortable bed, nice breakfast, small pool. I was there with two small children and all the staff were very helpful and catered to my children.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Deborah
very good for the money
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
farah
"Quiet, Comfortable and Clean"
The place was clean and comfortable. There was a breakfast downstairs along with a indoor pool and gym. On the second floor where our room was the hallway A/C wasn't working, but a window was open to let in air even though it was warm it didn't bother us, as our room was air conditioned just fine. Would come back again, I don't know about some of the other complains that were listed about this place. We didn't have any. Good place.Thanks
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Douglas
"Clean and nice"
My room was clean an nice.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Decent, clean & a little worn."
Room & bath were clean. Bed was very comfortable with plenty of pillows. Did not hear other guests. A/C worked very wrll. Overall pleasant experience. My one complaint was the rooms were well worn. The wall paper was peeling in a few spots & the draped were hanging askew. Just minor things that make a difference.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly and prompt, our bathroom sink was clogged and it was fix in minutes. Overall very good for what I paid. Near a lot of things like restaurants and wawa stores.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Gina
It was a very relaxing stay.I enjoyed the indoor pool and overall,it was a nice stay.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"EXECELLENT MOTEL"
very convenient near to Atlantic city and airport.Breakfast was very good,staff was friendly.Would recommend this 100%.my employee enjoyed staying and will again use this for my other employees business trip
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
laurie
"A nice place for a short stay."
The front desk service was friendly at check in/out. The room and facility was average but was what I expected. Overall, I was happy with the overnight stay and for short trips to AC I would stay here again. The do-it-yourself waffles was a nice treat in the morning.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Douglas
"Decent Clean Rooms at Decent Rates !"
This hotel is decent and comfortable. The room rate is very good if you don't want to pay the ridiculous rates at the casino hotels and it is about 15 minutes (by car) away from the casinos. Also, there are a few restaurants on the same highway (Denny's, Pizza Hut, Five Guys etc..) and CVS and Dunkin Donuts.. And the hotel staff is very nice. I stayed here twice and they provide excellent customer service !
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Gina
"Great hotel for the price, just outside of A.C."
Great hotel for the price, just outside of A.C.
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
"Reasonably priced but shabby"
Quite a few cons: I requested a handicapped room but was not assigned one, would rather have had a shower than a tub. The room was superficially clean, but when I returned on the second day, the rug had not been vacuumed. Orange juice at breakfast was room temperature. What I found unforgivable was that the hallway doors to the outside were never locked, even at night. They were fitted with slots for the room key card but were never locked. The heat/ac control was very loose and I had to guess at the position. There was a device to heat water for tea or coffee, but the glass kettle was missing. Even though on a busy street, the rooms faced the side or back of the building and were quiet.
2 night trip May 1, 2015
Convenient location, fairly low cost, plenty of free parking, easy access
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Nice hotel off the highway"
Nice small and cozy hotel for nice gate away. Clean and has nice amenities and free breakfast.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Al
"Weekday getaway"
The Comfort Inn is one of nicest hotels in Abseacon. Friendly staff close to A.C., in a better area than A.C.
3 night trip Apr 20, 2015
"Atlantic city trip"
My wife and I stayed here for the weekend. The rooms are kept clean and we enjoyed our stay. Staff was friendly and accommodated us well. The hotel was well situated in an area where shopping centers/stores are are nearby (walking distance).
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"The POOL that was not."
There web site says that the POOL restorations will be completed by March 31, 2015. I booked the week of April 5 to April 10. To my disapointment, the POOL was closed ALL week during my stay.I booked the room in order to relax at the POOL.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Quiet getaway"
It was quiet. Not to much through traffic, but that may have been because it was the Easter holiday. The rooms could have been more cleaner. The pool is being renovated. I think once the pool is fixed and the rooms made cleaner they could bring in a lot more business. The location is good for a nice quiet getaway.
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"No pool!"
Booked the room only cause I thought the pool was open let's just say my kids were upset over this.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
J
The pool was closed even though it was advertised as open only let down cause I had my daughter with me.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
J
"Close to casinos"
It was a very nice trip overall that the room had a bug on the bed and old bubble gum on the comforter
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
ree
"average"
friendly staff. Tv didn't work and no one came to fix it. Terrible breakfast. The room was clean and beds were comfortable. The pool was under construction.
Nice hotel and very friendly staff. It is pet friendly and have swimming pool. My daughters love it!
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
lewis
"a+++"
It was a very nice hotel , great place to stay at , beautiful location , nice staff and a very very CLEAN room! I would really go back again
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Samantha
"Comfy and Clean"
We always love it here. Perfect place for the price. Sadly the pool was under construction and the breakfast is not good. But! Will be back soon :D
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Devon
"Great for a quick stay."
For the price I can't complain. The rooms were clean beds were comfortable the breakfast was just ok. The hotel shows an indoor pool and find out the pool was closed and under construction. Wish we knew this before. It wasn't a bad experience but I think I would have preferred a little nicer hotel if we visit again.
3 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"nothing special."
It was only one night. Nothing special about this hotel. Room was not really clean. Found a hat under the bed. Front desk was very friendly. Breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Gerardo
"Loved it!"
Loved it for a random place outside of AC. Very clean & very welcoming. Had a microwave, fridge with a nice flat screen TV. Loved my experience.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
bri
"nice spot, close to airport"
Had an early flight so stayed here. It was good for this exact purpose but still a good ways from AC.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Ryan
"I Encouraging anyone to stay at there"
Very nice
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"DO NOT STAY HERE!!!"
Poor service Rude employees ...especially the management. Fridge didn't work at all not partial refund...told me to go to Expedia to get a refund. Very rude. Rooms were disgusting. Just do not stay here ever PERIOD!!
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"hotel location"
It was fine quiet stay
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
"Decent & reasonably priced."
Generally clean & comfortable. Not first class by any means, but convienent and can't be beat for the price paid. Used the Hotels.com app to book it last minute and got a ridiculously low price. Little things like slow drain bathroom sink and a little mold in corner of shower, etc. Overall can't complain for the cost.
2 night trip Dec 29, 2014
"IT'S really is COMFORT..."
stayed for two nights...the room is clean, bed is nice...i didn't expect i'd have a room like this for the price which only few dollars more than other near motel...the staff are nice...breakfast area is small but is nice and clean, they still add more even the breakfast time is over...will come again!!!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
linda
"Comfort Inn"
Nice hotel with hot breakfast, close to casinos good price
2 night trip Dec 25, 2014
Anna
"Bad choice"
Room smelled so i had to go buy candle to burn.. room was dated and walls were stained..
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
larry
"Great hotel close the airport"
The young lady behind the desk was so helpful and pleasant We had to come in after 10:30pm and was very accommodating! Will be back again
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Roland
"Weekend getaway"
Bathroom sink needed a little cleaning but I would stay here again. Affordable and comfortable . Very quiet.
Donnia
"For Business"
I have stayed here twice because the cost is so cheap. I would say my overall experience has been good. The young man working the front desk has been helpfull and friendly. The Hotel appears to be clean. On my 1st stay the morning after when i went to use the rest room the toilette, sink and shower water was dark brown. It took a few minutes of letting the water run to turn clear. Thankfully i had bottle water to brush my teeth.On the second visit I noticed that the shower curtain had mold on it at the bottom and the shower stall had stains that wiped right off with the wash cloth. The freezer also had the remains of a busted soda in it. I turned it off and kept the door open over night to let it thaw out. The Hotel could use a deep cleaning for sure.
Ann
"Good place"
Good wifi, good room, clean room, good front desk staff, good pool.
rock
"A roomy comfortable & economical hotel"
Personnel was very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed the breakfast availablity. Hotel fare, but convenient. Didn't use the pool or gym but saw guests who were and they seemed very pleased with them
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
Yvette
"Very clean hotel with reasonable weekly rate."
The location from the boardwalk of Atlantic city is a bit far but the room was very comfortable and very clean, and the price for my stay was very cheap. The free breakfast was great but wished it to be closed at 10:30 am instead of 9:30am. The only negative aspect of my stay is the malfunction of the computer.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"great buy near airport"
pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel was- indoor pool, free continental b-fast, king-size bed, at a great price
"Comfort and value"
Good value and comfy , fairly clean , breakfast ok not great, staff friendly, bed plush, good price . Quiet one night a little noisy the other, I'd stay again.
Brenda
"No Mediocre"
The staff was very rude. Knocked on the door before check out to remind me it was check out time! No sense of courtesy. No chill, ever.
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014