All hotels in Galloway, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here202 East White Horse Pike, Rt 30, Galloway, NJ, 08205, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

It was a very relaxing stay.I enjoyed the indoor pool and overall,it was a nice stay.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"EXECELLENT MOTEL"
very convenient near to Atlantic city and airport.Breakfast was very good,staff was friendly.Would recommend this 100%.my employee enjoyed staying and will again use this for my other employees business trip
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
laurie
"A nice place for a short stay."
The front desk service was friendly at check in/out. The room and facility was average but was what I expected. Overall, I was happy with the overnight stay and for short trips to AC I would stay here again. The do-it-yourself waffles was a nice treat in the morning.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Douglas
"Decent Clean Rooms at Decent Rates !"
This hotel is decent and comfortable. The room rate is very good if you don't want to pay the ridiculous rates at the casino hotels and it is about 15 minutes (by car) away from the casinos. Also, there are a few restaurants on the same highway (Denny's, Pizza Hut, Five Guys etc..) and CVS and Dunkin Donuts.. And the hotel staff is very nice. I stayed here twice and they provide excellent customer service !
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Gina
"Great hotel for the price, just outside of A.C."
Great hotel for the price, just outside of A.C.
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
"Reasonably priced but shabby"
Quite a few cons: I requested a handicapped room but was not assigned one, would rather have had a shower than a tub. The room was superficially clean, but when I returned on the second day, the rug had not been vacuumed. Orange juice at breakfast was room temperature. What I found unforgivable was that the hallway doors to the outside were never locked, even at night. They were fitted with slots for the room key card but were never locked. The heat/ac control was very loose and I had to guess at the position. There was a device to heat water for tea or coffee, but the glass kettle was missing. Even though on a busy street, the rooms faced the side or back of the building and were quiet.
2 night trip May 1, 2015
"Weekday getaway"
The Comfort Inn is one of nicest hotels in Abseacon. Friendly staff close to A.C., in a better area than A.C.
3 night trip Apr 20, 2015
"Atlantic city trip"
My wife and I stayed here for the weekend. The rooms are kept clean and we enjoyed our stay. Staff was friendly and accommodated us well. The hotel was well situated in an area where shopping centers/stores are are nearby (walking distance).
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Quiet getaway"
It was quiet. Not to much through traffic, but that may have been because it was the Easter holiday. The rooms could have been more cleaner. The pool is being renovated. I think once the pool is fixed and the rooms made cleaner they could bring in a lot more business. The location is good for a nice quiet getaway.
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"a+++"
It was a very nice hotel , great place to stay at , beautiful location , nice staff and a very very CLEAN room! I would really go back again
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Samantha
"Great for a quick stay."
For the price I can't complain. The rooms were clean beds were comfortable the breakfast was just ok. The hotel shows an indoor pool and find out the pool was closed and under construction. Wish we knew this before. It wasn't a bad experience but I think I would have preferred a little nicer hotel if we visit again.
3 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"nothing special."
It was only one night. Nothing special about this hotel. Room was not really clean. Found a hat under the bed. Front desk was very friendly. Breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Gerardo
"nice spot, close to airport"
Had an early flight so stayed here. It was good for this exact purpose but still a good ways from AC.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Ryan
"I Encouraging anyone to stay at there"
Very nice
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"DO NOT STAY HERE!!!"
Poor service Rude employees ...especially the management. Fridge didn't work at all not partial refund...told me to go to Expedia to get a refund. Very rude. Rooms were disgusting. Just do not stay here ever PERIOD!!
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"hotel location"
It was fine quiet stay
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
"Decent & reasonably priced."
Generally clean & comfortable. Not first class by any means, but convienent and can't be beat for the price paid. Used the Hotels.com app to book it last minute and got a ridiculously low price. Little things like slow drain bathroom sink and a little mold in corner of shower, etc. Overall can't complain for the cost.
2 night trip Dec 29, 2014
"IT'S really is COMFORT..."
stayed for two nights...the room is clean, bed is nice...i didn't expect i'd have a room like this for the price which only few dollars more than other near motel...the staff are nice...breakfast area is small but is nice and clean, they still add more even the breakfast time is over...will come again!!!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
linda
"Comfort Inn"
Nice hotel with hot breakfast, close to casinos good price
2 night trip Dec 25, 2014
Anna
"Bad choice"
Room smelled so i had to go buy candle to burn.. room was dated and walls were stained..
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
larry
"Great hotel close the airport"
The young lady behind the desk was so helpful and pleasant We had to come in after 10:30pm and was very accommodating! Will be back again
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Roland
"Weekend getaway"
Bathroom sink needed a little cleaning but I would stay here again. Affordable and comfortable . Very quiet.
Donnia
"For Business"
I have stayed here twice because the cost is so cheap. I would say my overall experience has been good. The young man working the front desk has been helpfull and friendly. The Hotel appears to be clean. On my 1st stay the morning after when i went to use the rest room the toilette, sink and shower water was dark brown. It took a few minutes of letting the water run to turn clear. Thankfully i had bottle water to brush my teeth.On the second visit I noticed that the shower curtain had mold on it at the bottom and the shower stall had stains that wiped right off with the wash cloth. The freezer also had the remains of a busted soda in it. I turned it off and kept the door open over night to let it thaw out. The Hotel could use a deep cleaning for sure.
Ann
"Good place"
Good wifi, good room, clean room, good front desk staff, good pool.
rock
"A roomy comfortable & economical hotel"
Personnel was very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed the breakfast availablity. Hotel fare, but convenient. Didn't use the pool or gym but saw guests who were and they seemed very pleased with them
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
Yvette
"Very clean hotel with reasonable weekly rate."
The location from the boardwalk of Atlantic city is a bit far but the room was very comfortable and very clean, and the price for my stay was very cheap. The free breakfast was great but wished it to be closed at 10:30 am instead of 9:30am. The only negative aspect of my stay is the malfunction of the computer.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"great buy near airport"
pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel was- indoor pool, free continental b-fast, king-size bed, at a great price
"Comfort and value"
Good value and comfy , fairly clean , breakfast ok not great, staff friendly, bed plush, good price . Quiet one night a little noisy the other, I'd stay again.
Brenda
"No Mediocre"
The staff was very rude. Knocked on the door before check out to remind me it was check out time! No sense of courtesy. No chill, ever.
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
"Needs some updating"
The hotel was ok for an overnight stay for an early flight out of Atlantic City Airport, but stained rugs, mildewed shower heads, etc. need to be replaced/updated
ann
"Great for the price!"
Was great for a last minute trip! We booked a few days before on Expedia and were very satisfied with the location. The hotel itself has clean amenities and the staff were quick to help. They even found me a plug for the tub so I could lounge in the bath. Lots of things to do nearby too!
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Dev
"Time well spent"
The room was clean and the hotel was quiet. The bed was soft and the bathroom was spacious. Overall, I had a great stay at a great price
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
leon
Let me check in early,check in was fast,Room was clean,bathroom was clean.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Ryan
"Horrible hotel."
When we first got to the hotel they put us in a room where the sink would not drain at all. I called and asked if they had somebody that could fix it and they send somebody to the room with a tool to clean out the sink but the guy did not know how to use it so my husband had to try to unclog the sink. It would not unclog. They moved us to another room The heating and air-conditioning unit did not work properly we could not get any heat out of it and the only way to get it to stop putting out cool air was to unplug it. The floor was filthy. It did not look like it had been vacuumed in months. We we're staying for two nights. When we woke up on Saturday morning we left the hotel for about five hours. When we came back to our room they still had not replaced our towels or made our beds. They said that we had told them we did not want maid service. That did not happen. I will not be staying at this hotel again. None of the staff really even could understand English.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Lacey
"?"
Fair price, decent place, would stay again.
4 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Edward
"Clean, quiet, comfortable stay"
Clean, quiet, comfortable stay. They let us check in early and check out late. The only negative is the bath "towels" were like oversized dishrags. The bed was fairly comfortable. The hotel was very convenient to the parkway.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Christopher
Overall room was clean. Staff friendly and it was quiet. Got a good nite sleep .Would stay again.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
johan perez
Great for a short getaway.. Very safe, clean and staff very polite and helpful.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"Older hotel, needs TLC"
I had difficulty getting wifi access. The desk clerk had to refer me to an outside service to get help getting connected. The rooms are a bit worn, but they do have a small refrigerator and small microwave. The breakfasts are very minimal and the breakfast room is small.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Angie
"Nice Hotel, Nice people. Near places to eat."
Great location. All your needs close by. Close to the Beach and other places.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Crazy Dave
We did not find any rooms in Atlantic City, so we ended up in Absecon , I am glad, I did have the opportunity to drive around this nice place. The room was very comfortable, nice size and the bed so soft. Check-in and Check-out was so fast ...less than 8 minutes...Great.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
sofia
"GOOD EXPERIENCE"
it was really good. staff was polite and professional. Only thing i did not like was we had to wait 30min for a taxi to pick us up to take us to the casinos in Atlantic City. Other than that it was pretty good. fyi...if you want to order some good food from a pizzaria get it from 2 brothers pizza in galloway, nj. they are fast and the food is great.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
happy in ac
"Switched room"
I booked a non smoking king bed with hot tub in the room which was about 45 dollars more expensive through hotels.com. When I arrived I was told that the non smoking was not available. The front desk staff offered me frebreeze in the room which they never came and did, or a standard room with two double beds. When I explained that I would be experiencing a money lost if I took the standard room the front desk staff gave me a poor excuse and did not accommodate me. Overall the room was really nice and clean. And the hotel was very well kept.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
J. Rob
"Ok"
It was a place to stay. I can't say much more than that. Needs an update, And not very clean. There are many other inns of the same class along the same street and not as expensive. But, the inn help was friendly. Pictures on web site are most likely from a few years ago.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
The bed was comfortable - as well as the pillows. There was a cigarette burn in our sheets and the carpet felt wet. They only gave us 2 bath towels and it was a big deal asking for extras.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Stay at Comfort Inn in Absecon"
It was a nice, little hotel. I thought it was going to be a bit closer to the boardwalk, but it was ok. Close to restaurants, and it has an indoor pool. Service was really good.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
"Unpleasant noisy n hair found in tubs.."
Room was old. Hair found in tubs and sinks. Noisy room. Tiny pool. Exercise room a joke three cardio non-working machined. Huge waste of money.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
AnnMarie
"one night stay to see show."
it was ok i was allowed to check in early .The place was good overall i will stay there again when im in that area.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Greg
"Cloudy pool....breakfast was empty in the first hr"
Good if you're just looking for a place to sleep. Pool was disgusting. ...whatever breakfast was left was horrible
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"DOG BRINGERS BEWARE!!!"
Worst hotel experience ever. After waiting 25 min to check in because no one was at the front desk, being charged an extra fee for my dog (on top of the $20 pet fee) and a dirty room I thought it couldn't get any worse until the manager told me to put my dog in my car- (it was a 90 degree day in August) Horrible horrible horrible
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014