All hotels in Galloway, New Jersey, United States of America
202 East White Horse Pike, Rt 30, Galloway, NJ, 08205, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"No Mediocre"
The staff was very rude. Knocked on the door before check out to remind me it was check out time! No sense of courtesy. No chill, ever.
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
"Needs some updating"
The hotel was ok for an overnight stay for an early flight out of Atlantic City Airport, but stained rugs, mildewed shower heads, etc. need to be replaced/updated
ann
"Great for the price!"
Was great for a last minute trip! We booked a few days before on Expedia and were very satisfied with the location. The hotel itself has clean amenities and the staff were quick to help. They even found me a plug for the tub so I could lounge in the bath. Lots of things to do nearby too!
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Dev
"Time well spent"
The room was clean and the hotel was quiet. The bed was soft and the bathroom was spacious. Overall, I had a great stay at a great price
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
leon
Let me check in early,check in was fast,Room was clean,bathroom was clean.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Ryan
"Horrible hotel."
When we first got to the hotel they put us in a room where the sink would not drain at all. I called and asked if they had somebody that could fix it and they send somebody to the room with a tool to clean out the sink but the guy did not know how to use it so my husband had to try to unclog the sink. It would not unclog. They moved us to another room The heating and air-conditioning unit did not work properly we could not get any heat out of it and the only way to get it to stop putting out cool air was to unplug it. The floor was filthy. It did not look like it had been vacuumed in months. We we're staying for two nights. When we woke up on Saturday morning we left the hotel for about five hours. When we came back to our room they still had not replaced our towels or made our beds. They said that we had told them we did not want maid service. That did not happen. I will not be staying at this hotel again. None of the staff really even could understand English.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Lacey
"?"
Fair price, decent place, would stay again.
4 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Edward
"Clean, quiet, comfortable stay"
Clean, quiet, comfortable stay. They let us check in early and check out late. The only negative is the bath "towels" were like oversized dishrags. The bed was fairly comfortable. The hotel was very convenient to the parkway.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Christopher
Overall room was clean. Staff friendly and it was quiet. Got a good nite sleep .Would stay again.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
johan perez
Great for a short getaway.. Very safe, clean and staff very polite and helpful.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"Older hotel, needs TLC"
I had difficulty getting wifi access. The desk clerk had to refer me to an outside service to get help getting connected. The rooms are a bit worn, but they do have a small refrigerator and small microwave. The breakfasts are very minimal and the breakfast room is small.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Angie
"Nice Hotel, Nice people. Near places to eat."
Great location. All your needs close by. Close to the Beach and other places.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Crazy Dave
We did not find any rooms in Atlantic City, so we ended up in Absecon , I am glad, I did have the opportunity to drive around this nice place. The room was very comfortable, nice size and the bed so soft. Check-in and Check-out was so fast ...less than 8 minutes...Great.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
sofia
"GOOD EXPERIENCE"
it was really good. staff was polite and professional. Only thing i did not like was we had to wait 30min for a taxi to pick us up to take us to the casinos in Atlantic City. Other than that it was pretty good. fyi...if you want to order some good food from a pizzaria get it from 2 brothers pizza in galloway, nj. they are fast and the food is great.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
happy in ac
"Switched room"
I booked a non smoking king bed with hot tub in the room which was about 45 dollars more expensive through hotels.com. When I arrived I was told that the non smoking was not available. The front desk staff offered me frebreeze in the room which they never came and did, or a standard room with two double beds. When I explained that I would be experiencing a money lost if I took the standard room the front desk staff gave me a poor excuse and did not accommodate me. Overall the room was really nice and clean. And the hotel was very well kept.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
J. Rob
"Ok"
It was a place to stay. I can't say much more than that. Needs an update, And not very clean. There are many other inns of the same class along the same street and not as expensive. But, the inn help was friendly. Pictures on web site are most likely from a few years ago.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
The bed was comfortable - as well as the pillows. There was a cigarette burn in our sheets and the carpet felt wet. They only gave us 2 bath towels and it was a big deal asking for extras.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Stay at Comfort Inn in Absecon"
It was a nice, little hotel. I thought it was going to be a bit closer to the boardwalk, but it was ok. Close to restaurants, and it has an indoor pool. Service was really good.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
"Unpleasant noisy n hair found in tubs.."
Room was old. Hair found in tubs and sinks. Noisy room. Tiny pool. Exercise room a joke three cardio non-working machined. Huge waste of money.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
AnnMarie
"one night stay to see show."
it was ok i was allowed to check in early .The place was good overall i will stay there again when im in that area.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Greg
"Cloudy pool....breakfast was empty in the first hr"
Good if you're just looking for a place to sleep. Pool was disgusting. ...whatever breakfast was left was horrible
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"DOG BRINGERS BEWARE!!!"
Worst hotel experience ever. After waiting 25 min to check in because no one was at the front desk, being charged an extra fee for my dog (on top of the $20 pet fee) and a dirty room I thought it couldn't get any worse until the manager told me to put my dog in my car- (it was a 90 degree day in August) Horrible horrible horrible
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Brenna
Will probably not use expedia again since I am not able to check out early out of hotels without being charged the full amount.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Standard stay"
Stay was cheap and affordable and not bad as far as cleanliness goes. 3star hotel
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
danielle
"Crab smell"
Checked in and upgraded to a larger room that was the same size as the original and it smelled like seafood.. The man at the desk assured that my refund for the upgrade would be processed but it had been a nightmare
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"One-nighter"
Good option if you are not a Casino person. There for business and the casino hotels are overpriced and rundown.
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
"Good Location and Good Price"
Although many of the comments regarding this hotel were negative I decided to take a chance and book a one night stay. I was in AC for the weekend (Thursday and Friday) and needed accomodations for Friday only. I refuse to pay triple the price for a room at one of the casinos when I can save money. Honestly, it was not that bad. The customer service was EXCELLENT ! The front desk clerks were very friendly and helpful..even more helpful than the hotel clerks at Tropicana. The room was decent and clean. This hotel is about 15-20 from the casinos and main attractions in AC. There are some restaurants on the same highway (Five Guys, Pizza Hut, Denny's etc...) Overall, I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to be close to AC but doesn't want to spend an obscence amount of money on a hotel room for one night !
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2014
birthday girl
"very dated hotel"
our vacation time was 7/17/2014 to 7/21 We checked in went to our room, hallway was hot Room had a musty smell furniture was broken Called front desk to change rooms, was told all rooms was the same condition. Checked out was charge for one night WENT TO A WORST HOTEL BY EXPEDIA
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
LARRY
No way is this a three star hotel. We were given a smoking room that they tried to mask with deodorizers. It was impossible to stay in room without getting sick. We tried to get another room, and told we could get a dehumidifier. It was a terrible experience!
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
"Unsatisfactory"
We did not enjoy our stay. We were traveling home from our vacation and decided to stretch it out by taking a side trip to Atlantic City, among other attractions.Since I was searching with a mobile app, it's not as easy to view the site. I thought the pictures were misleading and did not represent the location or quality of the hotel. It was dirty and the rooms had unpleasant odors.There was cracked glass, broken doors and ceiling fixtures held on by tape!
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Ginger B
"Pet friendly"
We stayed 2 nights with our dog. It was comfortable and quiet. The price was good as well as the upgrade they offered when we checked in. They could use a little help with the breakfast hot plate.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
wendy
Nice hotel at a very good rate. Rooms were very well kept. Free breakfast was ok. Very close to Atlantic City and right off the Garden State parkway.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Desk was very helpful and professional, took the time, by using the telephone, to guide us to the hotel.
Howard
"Horrendous"
I am not a picky person and very easy to satisfy. With that being said, my stay was horrible. First night I was there, I was awoken at 2:30am by police officers banging on the door across the hall and arresting the occupant. The next morning, I went to the complimentary breakfast that offered premade eggs and sausage. Both of which had this chewy consistency as if it was made the night before or possibly the morning before and reused. Ok, so I went for cereal but there was no milk. When asked for milk, the hotel employee said "Sorry. We are out." There are 5 convenience stores within half a mile. So much for the complimentary breakfast. I was there for three days. My sheets never got changed or even bed made. The trash was never taken out and the towels piled up on the bathroom floor. You should not stay here no matter what the price is.
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2014
"Short-staffed"
We were there for three nights. It was evident that they were short-staffed because housekeeping did not get to our room until dinner time and two times they did not empty dirty cups or clean the coffee pot. Old newspapers not removed. Fresh toiletries were simply dropped on the bathroom counter. Bathroom floor not dusted/washed. Faucet dripped. Floor behind toilet had water stains. Bed was comfortable. We did not expect anything special but we did expect better housekeeping.
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
John Ferrera
"very satisfied"
Hotel was in a great location, room was clean and the staff very friendly, would stay again.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
dale
"Wonderful Stay at a best price"
Everything starting from check in was great. We were given a free room upgrade to a family suite, which really helped since we were total of 5 people in a room. We also used the free shuttle service to the strip which is great benefit if you don't want to drive. Breakfast was really good, and the pool was an added plus. The amenities are very modern, clean and well maintained. The staff were very nice and answered all our questions. They also gave us free water and snacks at check in and checkout which was very nice. The casinos are only 14 mins away and the hotel is very centrally located from all the restaurants and shopping areas. If you don't want to waste money on outrageous prices staying in casinos, this hotel is the best value for price paid. The staff indeed made us feel very special and comfortable. I am surely coming back.
1 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2014
Jeff Osborne
"Cute Compact Hotel"
I took my husband and my kids out on a surprised trip to AC. I wasn't expecting this hotel to be so good. I was thrilled to get such great welcome at a hotel. I travel a lot. I spent 12 nights a month on road, but never had I experienced this kind of great customer service. The front desk gave us cold bottled water, gummy bears and pretzel at check in and at checkout. They had a indoor pool which worked great for my kids. The rooms were very clean, beds were comfy, but most importantly the staff were so friendly. I will recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Atlantic City. Great worth for your dollar!
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
Brittany Peterson
"Great location!"
Me and my wife stayed there just to getaway. I was surprised to see this hotel so well maintained. The entire staff including front desk and housekeeping were very helpful and accommodating all our needs. It's only 12 mins from the strip. They do have free shuttle service on the weekends which we didn't use, but it's a great added convenience. Will definitely stay here again if I came back to AC.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"good basic value"
Only complaint is that the exercise equipment was old and poorly maintained. The treadmill quit about 4 minutes into a walk. Breakfast was OK but the french toast strips were overcooked and tough. Parking was very adequate and the location is excellent. Only minutes from ACMC where I was visiting a sick relative.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Very Nice. Comfy. Quiet."
Stayed one night as a getaway. It worked.room was clean. Everything was up to date and worked well. Only thing missing was HBO. Very Nice condition.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Brenda
just the bath tube was broken its was leaking
2 night family trip May 10, 2014
poor
"Atlantic City Concert Hall"
I enjoyed my stay albeit it a short stay. I left a clothing article and was able to get assistance to have it sent to my home. Thanks for taking care of my personal belongings.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"A great bargain for the Atlantic City region"
We spent four days at the Comfort Inn while attending a nearby conference, which had a hotel rate of $200+ per day. Obviously the Comfort Inn was an extremely good monetary bargain compared to that price, but it also was clean, well maintained, and staffed by friendly and helpful people. If we ever come back to the Atlantic City area we definitely will stay here.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Excelent service and nice clean rooms."
We had an excellent stay. I had had reuested two ajoining rooms near the elevator (I had two handicapped people with me) and it was done just as requested. Friendly service and clean comfortable rooms.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Clean and Friendly staff"
My family and I arrived really late at night and when we got there we were exhausted. The front desk clerk was really friendly but it took him a long time to get us checked in even though the rooms had already been paid for. The room was really clean minus the dirty inside freezer section of the fridge and the outside microwave ( fingerprints all over) and coffee pot had residue that spilled into the coffee water. These were really minor things that got under my skin but wouldn't prevent me from staying again. Our overall experience was good.
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2014
Mona Downing
"Not too bad"
I was pleasantly surprised by the Comfort Inn. It turned out to be a pretty nice place to stay. The price was reasonable and it was about a 10-15 drive to AC. The room was generally clean, and the staff was friendly. The pool was closed. The free breakfast was basic. My wife and kids said the beds were comfortable, but I had some trouble sleeping. I will probably return when I'm in the AC area again.
2 night family trip Apr 13, 2014
Eddie
"Nice clean hotel close to the casinos."
The hotel is very clean, the staff is very nice. My stay was very nice
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Tony
"Not good"
We walked into the hotel and it was clean and nice looking. But we all know that looks can be deceiving. The pool was closed but nothing mentioned on their web site and that was on of the amenities that we wanted. They were accommodating and gave us a bigger room. But trying to get to our room became an even bigger problem. The elevator would not work properly so after trying a few times we made it to our room by having to split up. Then the toilet was broken and it took them an hour to come and fix it. We were offered a free night on our next visit. We will NOT be visiting this hotel again.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2014
"No complaints"
For a no frills one night , free breakfast stay. This is a clean place with friendly staff .
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014