All hotels in South Padre Island, Texas, United States of America
7000 Padre Blvd, South Padre Island, TX, 78597, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Hotel staff was great. Anything we needed they helped us with. Would definitely go back!
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Awsome"
We got the King Suite with Jacuzzy . It was a good get away for me and wife.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
jorge
"Great stay on the beach"
Great accommodation right on the beach. Room was clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. The little beach cafe served wonderful fish and chips-better by far than another restaurant on the island we went to. Staff were pleasant and helpful in every way. JJ even catered to our wish to watch the Spurs game which meant a maintenance man had to come and make some changes to the TV! Only complaint is the breakfast items were not replenished in a timely manner, but the variety of items offered was extensive.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
BJ
"Nice hotel on the beach."
Very nice room with nice appointments. Ours was near vending and the elevator which made it noisy all night. We had a view of the neighboring restaurant parking lot rather than the beach. Staff was excellent. Breakfast was a wonderful buffet of great food. Free nightly drink and snacks at the bar by the pool were very nice. Beach was great and weather cooperated nicely.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Ken
"Seashore get away!"
Great place to stay with a nice deck/pool area and beach access. Good breakfast, very clean and large rooms. The front desk staff was very knowledgeable and professional. The TV did not work well due to problems with the cable provider.
3 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
david
"Excellent Service"
I would love to go back. I really enjoyed my stay. thank you
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Great place!"
Enjoyed our stay. Staff friendly. Happy hour drinks were great! Met several new people while there. Would stay there again with out hesitation!
5 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
"Hotel review"
It's was ok. It smelled of paint and was humid. The customer service was great but the hotel could use some work.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Christina
"Amazing and affordable dog-friendly hotel on the b"
I was so very impressed with our stay here. The rooms were spacious and well-maintained. The breakfast was well-prepared with many choices (including an omelet bar). Happy hour was fun. We enjoyed the sunrises and sunsets on the deck, and it was a joy to see so many "Winter Texans" enjoying themselves on the beach along with their dogs. The staff was friendly and helpful. If we ever return to this area, we will definitely stay here.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Babs
"Honey moon"
Everyone was friendly and very clean staff
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
Good place. Great pool and beach. We will book this again
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
chad
"Friendly, helpful staff"
We went to South Padre in the hopes of getting some sun and warmth and to get away from the Midwest winter. The weather didn't cooperate but we felt lucky to have found such a nice place to stay. The room was clean and spacious; the staff was always smiling and they went out of their way to be helpful. We were close to the ocean which was important to us. And every morning there was a wonderful breakfast with an omelette station. Yum.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Sherry
"not the greatest experience"
always seems to be some construction going on inside and out beds uncomfortable people friendly small balconys
2 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
james m.
"Nice hotel on the beach"
Nice, quiet hotel. The staff was friendly with front desk staffed 24/7. Free breakfast had adequate selection for everyone in family.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Nice place."
Nice place, nice people. Very nice, but small issues they could not help with but smiled about. Like selling Wine in the lobby, but no Cork Screws in the hotel. Or a nice business center, but the printer was not recognized by the computers and no one knew how to fix it. Got a room with a jacuzzi. Nice, it is in the bedroom, as opposed to the bathroom. Cool, sit in tub and watch TV and relax.
4 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
Donald
"Friendly staff. Clean. On the beach."
On the main strip. Easy to find. On the beach. Close to restaurants and shopping.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Comfortable even thru cold rainy weather"
Had planned on staying for four nights, but because of the cold and rainy weather decided to come home a day early. Even though we had paid in advance, the hotel offered us a credit for the night we didn't stay with no hassle at all. We had a problem with the furnace the first night. We notified the front desk and had it replaced within 30 minutes. Have stayed here in the past and will continue to stay here.
4 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
"La Quinta - South Padre Island"
Overall the hotel was ok for the low internet price we paid. The location is excellent. Everything was just average. The only complaint would be the maid service left our room open after cleaning. We were lucky that nothing was missing. We were told the cleaning staff and mangement would be notified. We never heard anything from mangement.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
We did have bathroom pluming problems. The staff quickly moved us to another room. The staff was very supportive and friendly.
3 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
frank
"Had to leave early... no credit given back"
Had to leave our week stay early..We had prepaid for the whole week.. When we left we had 3 unused days.. The hotel refused to honor any type of refund.. They would not answer the hotel front desk phone when we tried to compromise.. Finally had to put the problem back to Expedia to resolve..
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Babe
"Best for the price"
Great beachfront location. Pet friendly. Good caring staff. Great for families that need a great location. During the warm season it's perfect. Pool is great. South padre itself, however, needs to get more dog friendly. Someone could come in and clean up with a great drop in pet spa. Lobby is welcoming. Books and games available. TV service stinks and no in room movies. But u r on an island after all. Drinks at the bar are delicious and they know how to make fries!!! Will go back.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
rikki
"Good Choice for South Padre"
Nice getaway, good location, comfortable, no problems. Direct access to the beach. While we didn't visit, there is a bird center and a Sea Turtle center right across the street. We also didn't make use of the shuttle, but looked they had one available for transportation to town.
4 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Sandra
"Great for Families"
Pretty nice hotel, loved that our room didn't have carpet. Our balcony had somewhat of a beach view which was nice. It was pretty quiet since we were here on the off season. I've stayed in the summer before and it feels a little cramped when it's busy. Getting up and down the one elevator can be annoying during the busy season. Room was clean. Breakfast was decent, especially for a free breakfast. Love the easy beach access. The staff is very friendly. We were able to walk to the Sea Turtle Rescue Center, and I believe the Birding Center is very close as well.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Amira
"Enjoyable stay"
Room was great. Unexpected balcony suite with ocean view. It was a vey good value. The free breakfast was more than most La Quintas we have stayed at.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Micky
They have a great breakfast nice place on beach, had to go to a different floor to get ice--------------------------------------
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Christmas stay"
Friendly check-in staff. Nice clean ocean view room.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Good location, poor condition."
The hotel is located at a great location, right on the beach. But the condition of the hotel is showing its age. Walls peeling, carpets moldy and dirty. In fact, this hotel is more like a typical motel 8! The flat screen is very small (less than 30in). I found some hair on the bathtub. Overall, the cleanliness and quality left much to be desired. I will definitely not return to this establishment.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Not worth the price. Beach proximity plus"
Roaches on ceiling when light was turned on. Bathrooms had no soaps. Balcony chairs had bird poop.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Sriram
"Awesome Vacation"
I know that I will be staying there again in the near future. Awesome location and atmosphere. By far the cleanest hotel or suite that I have stayed at.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
"Fantastic!"
Fantastic! my room with the view to ocean and pool, my family and I enjoyed it. But only one advice:the room carpet need be replaced or clean up better.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Miguel
"Excellent location"
Clean room, comfort bed, few steps away to the beach
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Now we know. . ."
The hotel is undergoing painting and light fixture changes. It has a nice pool area and of course the beach is terrific, however, the interior of the hotel was really disappointing. The finish work was so bad that it made me question what kind of workmanship the interior walls and elevator would have if you could see it. The staff is nice, but I just thought it was weird to see so many gaffs in the paint job and naked light bulbs.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Excellent hotel with customer service minded staff"
It was our get away weekend and we picked South Padre for our weekend. We had the best time of our life. We found all of the Hotel Staff were very friendly and eager to help. We will stay here on our next time.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
MAJOR LIENDO
"YUM YUM BREAKFAST"
This LaQuinta had ABSOLUTELY the best breakfast that I have had at any hotel. I ate way too much but couldn't help it.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
jo a
"Yummy"
This is a great hotel, great views, great breakfast.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
joanie
"Off season get away"
If you are going just to get away during the off season this the place.Very reasonable price and pet friendly.
1 night romance trip Nov 19, 2014
"Great right on the beach"
We enjoyed our stay and everyone was great. Good food and a lot to do. Hope to be back next October.
like to travel
"Great hotel to relax!!"
Great rooms, great staff, great breakfast, great location and overall a great experience!!
"Great hotel Hard Beds"
Beautiful clean hotel with great service however the beds were too hard and uncomfortable.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"On the beach"
Large, comfortable room with beach view in a good location and at a competitive price.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
ann
"I loved the hotel it was great acsess to the beach"
I liked the music and the patio settings..it wasnt to crowded , I picked the right month to go.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
YVONNE
"Good Stay and Good Drink!"
Overall our stay was great! The only thing we didn't like was when we arrived it was a little chaotic walking down the hallway to our room due to the mopping with our baggage cart. The breakfast was really good and more than what was expected! Our bartender Dez was FANTASTIC! One of two bartenders that I've come across in Years that knows how to pour a level head of beer and knew when I was ready for another! The immediate access to the beach is Great! And yes we will stay again!!
3 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
Joda
"Terrible housekeeping, OK service otherwise"
I stayed a week and never had my room cleaned once. The first couple of days we were in the room during housekeeping so I don't blame them but there's no excuse for the days when we were out of the room. The front desk was friendly and helpful with my questions. The breakfast, especially the made to order omelets were delicious. The food from the bar was also delicious and reasonably priced. Location is great (next to Claytons) and the beach was nice. There's a bus stop right out front which was very helpful. Other than the housekeeping I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Jessi
Off season and not crowded. Perfect place to decompress.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
John L
"Very close to the beach wonderful view from the rm"
Very comfortable I feel safe and very clean great housekeeper by the name of Azamar she was wonderful to everyone
4 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Margaret
"Good Value"
great Value- Lighting dingy and room colors out of date - Clean in average condition and worth 3 stars. Long narroe hallways. I would go back
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"Let me know when it's been remodeled and I may go"
This hotel is ready for some serious updates/remodel. The room was old and really needs a refresh and there was a smell of mold or something.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Beach access, live music, and great food!"
Everyone was so friendly! Easy to get around the island. Extremely affordable!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Connie
"Glad to be back"
I have been visiting south padre island since 10 years ago, and I always stay at La Quinta. This time, I found that they renew a lot of their facilities. I really enjoy my visit.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Jose
"Decent hotel- good price"
The staff was nice, room was clean enough, carpet in hallway smelled like hotel is pet friendly, sand in the bath tub, sheets were clean. Breakfast was nice, and beach and pool were good. Hotel was right next to claytons with an adjoining pass through walkway. Overall stay was worth what we paid.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014