All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
2001 East Reno Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK, 73117, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
""rat whole" is a compliment"
I didn't. I walked into the room, sat on the chair. I hated everything about it, looks, smell, afraid to touch anything. Only thing I did was fill out a comment card and left. I stayed three minutes and left. I paid another $70.00 to stay at another place, total $140.00 for one night just to get out of that rat hole. I know surely it couldn't be that bad. Think?? Give me an email address I can send pictures to. Yeah, that's right the place was so bad I took pictures to show how bad it was, because I knew no one would believe me if I told them, or you. Send me an email link I'll send pictures.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2015
mark
"Not What I expected."
No where did any sites mention that the hotel was under renovations. The photos on the website were no where near what the actual place currently looks like. The feel of the place was not good. The air conditioning did not work and the pool was closed for shocking. I didn't not stay long enough to see if there was an actual breakfast. the wifi did not work very well (still had to use my data). The only nice thing I can say (unfortunately) was the shuttle was nice to the downtown area.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
debbie
"Stay Away"
Ugh! Mold, 7:45AM construction, sketchy neighborhood... a total mess.
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Emanuel
"disappointing/don't expect much here"
Was supposed to have a king bed got 2 double beds instead...shower worked poorly...breakfast was not what they claimed it would be, it was barely a continental breakfast when it was advertised has a hot breakfast and almost the whole place has some form of construction going on.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Hotel remodeling but very clean & really close to brick town & the Centennial Land Run Monument the are awesome to see.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
deanna
"Not much fun"
Room beside ours was being worked on so at 7am the next morning all you could hear was hammering and drilling. Called front desk to change room which they said yes, but it took til 11:00am so needless to say there was no sleeping in.
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
"A little scary"
The hotel was under construction, we thought it was shut down as we were driving in, the windows were boarded up and we almost left, the room itself was nice but you had to walk past a lot of construction, the corridor was slippery with plastic drop cloths and my husband is disabled and we were sent to the back of the hotel away from EVERYTHING
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
Donn
"Bricktown Hotel"
They are remodeling which is definately needed. The hotel staff is always great here. The breakfast is all carbs so if you eat gluten free, there are not any options for you at breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Tereasa
Under construction. Never was I told that when booking.
1 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
"remodeling on outside and inside"
Decent hotel. Great Breakfast. They r remodeling on outside and inside though. Still a good stay. Rooms r big.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"wouldn't recommend staying here!"
We stayed at this hotel only because we were in town for a wedding and the bride and groom that suggested it as it was close to the wedding venue. (Based on reviews we would have never chosen this otherwise) That being said,the overall stay was ok. I was really skeptical when we got off the highway as the hotel looks like it's out if a crime scene with some of the windows boarded off. It is a very old hotel an a really iffy area. Our room had been updated but the carpet was old and stained. I felt really uncomfortable with 2 little kids with us. Our bathroom sink was clogged. Our ground floor room had a sliding glass door to the pool and our 4 year old loved that but it made me feel unsafe. Breakfast was minimal but fine. We won't stay here again as it wasn't our pick but since other family memebers also stayed there, it made our stay more manageable. It's definately not worth the money.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
This hotel was undergoing construction and/or demolition; I'm not sure which. It was filthy in the common areas and utterly depressing. The building is cavernous. Outside was 95 degrees but small wall unit AC turned prior to check-in. Neighborhood is nowhere near Bricktown. Pretty sketchy and desolate. Won't be back again.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Ed
"Very comfortable"
The room was comfortable and clean. Wasn't too sure about the looks outside but was undergoing renovations but was it good inside.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Ann
Though the hotel was experiencing some renovation, it was a comfortable stay.
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2015
Doyle
"Abandoned Apartment Complex?"
Stopped through on our road trip for somewhere to lay our heads. Hotel looked abandoned. Front desk and hallways were in Rough shape. Smoke detectors beeping. Looked like an old apartment complex turned hotel. Beds were comfortable and pillows weren't flat like most hotels. The breakfast was a perfect refuel before hopping back in the car but not worth what we paid $80+! And definitely not a 3.8 rating hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
"Free shuttle!"
For the low price, this hotel is a good value. The free shuttle service is great. It's convenient to Greyhound. Staff were helpful. Property is old but clean, and renovations are in progress. Continual breakfast is a bit sparse. Overall it's fine.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2015
Gail
"Not again at that price for sure."
The bed was cleans and comfortable is about he best I can say. The room did not stink is the only reason we did stay. The carpets were all stained and dirty looking. They had construction that had a tile saw going in the hall at 8 am. There was signs to the vending machines that were not there. There was broken tiles in the shower area, the mirror was messed up, light fixture bent, even the main bathroom by the front desk was messed up. The neighborhood made me glad we had a good alarm on the car. If they would let people know before booking a room they were under construction it may have helped.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Bryan
"Terrible experience."
Bed was hard as a board, toilet ran all night, shower was either all hot or all cold with no in-between. And the plug for the bath tub didn't work. Will never stay there again.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Paul Stoute
"Not near OKC Downtown or any convention center"
It is NOT near Bricktowm...like a truck stop about 10 miles from the city!!! Motel 6 would be the rating.
3 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Bruce
"Avoid at all costs. Poor value"
April 18th 2015 WORST Lodging in 35 years of traveling. It’s not a hotel; nor is it in Bricktown. It’s a worn down motel with multiple issues. No Hot Water. Long road trip. Checked in to shower and dress for a wedding; but none available. Called desk and apparently it had to be turned on for a Saturday night. Called back for status and was hung-up on. No WIFI. Given access and password; but would never connect. No effort by management to resolve. Carpets & Walls heavily stained with musty odor permeating the hallways and rooms. Bedding is worn, stained, and faded. Pillows are flat. Furniture in room is outdated. Unfinished lobby. Construction sign a ruse; as has been in place for Months with no signs of activity, based on previous reviews from noted prior periods. Exterior presenting signs of dilapidation. Location is terrible. It is next to a large trucking lot with questionable people hanging out. It doesn’t feel like a safe area to be in. With hot water finally available, tub and shower controls (knobs) and temperature diverter doesn’t work. Adjustment is next to impossible. You are either scalding yourself; or freezing yourself. Towels are very small, thin, and scratchy. Do yourself a favor, and spend a few dollars more for a quality run establishment. The room rate is at least 4X higher than the true value. Avoid!
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Ron D
"WORST hotel ever!"
One of the WORST hotels I have ever stayed at. Crummy, run down, terrible rooms, not clean, running toilet, seedy area. STAY AWAY!
2 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"5 out of 10"
Pros - The customer service and staff were very nice. The shuttle was free and awesome into bricktown. The area I'm not sure about but couple minutes drive to bricktown. Cons- The renovation is going on so doesn't look ver appealing. The room we got didn't have AC because the a/c plug was burnt up and unplugged. We called front desk which they gladly gave us another room. But getting back at midnight and having to weight 20 minutes to go to bed was frustrating but they did it no problem. The second room was little dirty, a wash rag was left in shower from previous customer. Overall the experience wasn't horrible but for 100 bucks and free shuttle it was worth it. BUT WILL NOT BOOK THERE IN THE FUTURE.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Nasty"
This was just like staying in Motel 8 should have done that it would have been $50 cheaper and just as good! Nasty hotel!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
stephanie
"Friendly and accomodating staff"
Everyone including the front desk clerks, breakfast staff and housekeepers were very friendly. On the day we were leaving, the front desk clerk allowed us a late checkout to accommodate our schedule that day. The rooms were clean and it was very quiet despite the hotel being under renovation. The hotel is not located in Bricktown, but the shuttle was very convenient to the downtown area. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Rob
"close to bricktown"
we stayed here because it was close to bricktown and had a hot breakfast. I want to thank the maid service for turning in my name brand glasses to lost and found!!! It is nice to know there are honest people that work here
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
former floridia
"Disappointing"
Used to travel extensively with my ex attorney boyfriend. I keep my home well decorated, updated, and clean. I felt like I was back in the 70s...everything about this hotel is dated. The vent in the bathroom had mold and mildew in it. I wanted to spend as little time as possible in the place. When I got home last night, I jumped in the shower and washed all the clothes I had taken with me.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Jood
"Below Average"
Under construction. Price was high versus the quality.
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
This hotel is not top of the line by any means, but if you want to stay in the city and have a shuttle for designated driving, this is the place to be. It's clean enough, but old. If you just need a place to sleep and shower it's perfect. If you are looking for a luxury hotel you need to look elsewhere. The staff here is really nice and the shuttle service is AWESOME!!!!
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"A mess"
The hotel was a mess, due to renovation, but in need of extensive repair everywhere, not just in the lobby area. Even the parking lot was in horrific condition.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Deborah K
"Pics are deceiving!"
Poor, poor, poor! The hotel and room looked NOTHING like the ad/pictures online. It was dark and musty, like an old motel. I understand they were undergoing renovations, but their website should have mentioned this! Highly dissatisfied. The hotel room was awful, comforters from the 70s, bathtub was stained with dirt spots, cracks in the tile walls, not to mention the poor lighting and lack of weatherproof stripping between the sliding glass doors covered with stained and torn window panels to the outside so we can hear all the outside noise. "Shuttle service" got us to and from our location, luckily! The driver however, needs to take some training on professionalism and how to drive. This place needs to update their website to real time features/problems. Not worth the price for the stay.
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"Not a 3 Star Hotel"
The hotel has a lot of construction in the main area. The room is completely out dated and needs a makeover. I'm not sure how this is rated as a "3" star hotel..
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
"Comfortable Stay"
Nice hotel, quiet. And the best is the free 24 hour shuttle service to Bricktown
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
"one night stay"
one night stay in outdated room, but very clean with kind and courteous staff
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
pamela
Not as nice as appeared online. Needs some fixing up. Staff was very friendly. Other guest the 1st night were loud and rude in the middle of the night.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Bricktown Bust"
This is technically Bricktown, but at the VERY end with I40 in the parking lot, Waffle House, and Greyhound Bus terminal. They were VERY proud of the fact that they had a free shuttle to where you wanted to go in Bricktown.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Donald
"Convenient"
We stayed two nights.They are under remodeling.
2 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
gary
"Great weekend"
Once again this was a weekend getaway with friends. Staff is very friendly and very helpful. The shuttle is great none of us have to worry about driving or finding parking. The shuttle drivers are always so nice and get us to our location safely. Room has a comfortable bed and we always sleep good.
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
Cathy
"Ok hotel, will not stay again"
The shower was either freezing cold or burning hot, was not able to adjust.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
joe
"Not impressed"
The rooms were very outdated if you were not put on the first floor. It is not a great area. The lady at the front desk was cursing. When trying to get a shuttle, it was an issue trying to find a driver. I'm not saying this is the worst hotel we could've gotten, but I can say it is not one we will ever go back to.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Brooke
"Valentine getaway"
Due to the hotel doing renovations, some amenities weren't available but we enjoyed our overall stay
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Salli
"Housekeeping"
They did not come and make our beds or restock towels or toilet paper. The breakfast could use some more choices.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Love the Service, Beds NOT So Much"
I love the location of the hotel. It was minutes from the Cox Convention Center and the booming Bricktown area. I absolutely loved the 24 hour shuttle service and the friendly staff. I also loved how clean the rooms were. I could smell the cleaning products that were used which brought me comfort. My only complaint would be that I could feel the springs in my back and the pillows where so hard that I woke up with a headache. I wish it was listed that it was a continental breakfast instead of a full hot breakfast.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Don't get your hopes up"
Well when I first checked in to the hotel, it was about 90 degrees. Not a problem because it was chilly outside. I expected the counter clerk to have on a uniform but he was wearing a military issued Gortex jacket. That is not what I expected from a place that had 4 stars. He gave me my keys and then I went to my room. I parked my vehicle and the card swipe to enter the door was broken. I had to use another door. Once I entered the building, I notice the carpet was outdated, there pieces of the wall missing and the temperature was hot. I made it to my room and the tub was filthy and the comforter and sheets were no different. The counter clerk gave a list of places to deliver pizza but when I called the Pizza Hut, the person told me they do not have delivery service. It was just an overall bad experience especially after driving 7.5 hours from Texas. I left the hotel because the conditions I was expecting were not met.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2015
Jonathan
"Very old hotel next to freeway!!!"
Very old hotel next to interstate. Very shabby. Under renovations that no one bothered to mention. AC didn't work. No restaurant. No bar. Pictures are ridiculously altered to look attractive. DON'T book there.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"construction being done. but rooms were great"
Construction being done in hotel. This was not mentioned in booking. The room was very clean' the hotel personal were friendly. The breakfast was hot and several choices. Would stay again, would be interested to see the hotel in 6 to 12 months,,,,,,,,
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
LINDA
"Great location, free shuttle, friendly staff."
Updating to hotel in progress but was not a problem
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Shabby, Not Chic . . . but a Great Shuttle Service"
I was in Oklahoma City because of a surgery my grandson had. I knew nothing about the city and chose this hotel mainly because it offered shuttle service to the hospital and surrounding area. This was probably quite a showplace 50 years or so ago; not quite so much now. there was a lot of repair going on from flooding. The rooms are small, though clean. Drapes are old, as is carpet. Free breakfast was poor compared to other motels I've stayed in recently. But the staff was friendly and helpful and the shuttle service was excellent and timely.
2 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
Martha
"Don't stay there"
We walked into the lobby and it was so dirty and rundown looking we turned around and left. I would not stay there, if the lobby was so dirty I didn't trust the room to be any better. Also it was in a shady part of town
1 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
"Hotel name is misleading"
I have never had such a bad experience with a hotel as I had with this one! Nothing good to say at all about any part of my stay there. Showers didn't have hot water, all kinds of construction going on with walls tore up, bar/lounge wasn't open, room was dirty, just a horrible experience! I normally don't report my experiences online but hopefully others will read my response and not have to experience what me and my wife had to deal with. They use their name to make you think they are located in Brick Town but they are not! And they charge $112.00 a night!!!! I wouldn't give $50.00 a night for this place. Horrible, Horrible, Horrible!!!!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Under renovations"
Hotel is under renovation after flood damage, I presume. It needs it. The hotel is huge but in poor condition. Some heads up should have been given before arrival. The staff was apologetic. The only plus about the location is the Greyhound bus station is walking distance.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015