All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
2001 East Reno Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK, 73117, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
"Clean and nice for the price"
Our stay was ok-if the bathroom sink had drained and they had mattresses that didn't sink real bad, the place would be great for the money.
3 night family trip Jan 25, 2016
Staff was humorous, friendly and more than helpful. Would give it the best rating except it's being renovated. This was a tiny bit inconvenient, but really didn't bother me. Place will be very nice when done.
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2016
"Not worth the money."
I stayed for one night only, the hotel was still in renovation, even the entrance was littered with all the construction material. The room carpet was stained every where. The only breakfast item was pancake, and one needs to wait for waitress to make.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
"Staff courteous but hotel a mess."
Remodeling is going on. Dirty public carpets, with workmen working into the night. Brass plate fell off room door when I opened it. Ice machines had 'Out of Order' on them. Noise till way after midnight with painters and workmen in hallways, & going in and out. The physical plant of hotel is ugly from remodeling with materials stacked everywhere. Showere curtain stuck & wouldn't move.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
"Unknown that site was under construction"
I booked the room for my son and his friend thru the hotels.com website. When they arrived to check in the staff told them they didn't have a room available because of a major renovation that was in progress. However, the staff put them in a room on that wing that was finished and they said the room was nice. But the hallway and path to get to the room was not. They saw indicators of other use (by non-authorized, and probably out of the control of the staff) by either construction workers or persons from the area. My husband and I have stayed at this particular location twice before and had no problems. We liked the fact that they had a shuttle service to Bricktown 24 hours on weekends. So really this rating is a result of some type of communication failure either from Hotels.com, the hotel or a combination of both that it allowed me to book a room when there wasn't one available.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"You kinda get your money's worth..."
This hotel was okay. We wanted a cheap hotel near Bricktown & since we knew we weren't going to stay in much, we didn't mind not having a luxury hotel. Their rates on hotels.com are great for being so close to Bricktown. The downside is that they were under construction when we went so there were workers in the hallway at all hours of the day & night…made me a little nervous to walk by myself down the indoor hallway past them. Also, the door nearest to our room, which was near the farthest side of the hotel near the alley, was always propped open. The location of the hotel didn’t seem the safest as there were many homeless people loitering around the gas station across the street, so a propped door made me extra nervous., especially since it was just a bunch of girls staying together. The hotel itself isn't so bad. The room was decent & the TV/all that jazz worked. The shower was ehh.. Can't remember exactly what was wrong but I knew it made even me want to limit my bathing habits & usually I don't mind bathtubs. The last thing that was kind of tricky was that I used my hotels.com account to book the hotel but my friend paid once we got there & the hotel contacted hotels.com stating that we cancelled our booking so I was docked rewards points. Eventually after I caught this, hotels.com rewarded me my points back so no harm no foul. So yeah we made it out alive and it wasn't so bad, but you definitely get what you pay.
2 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2015
"I would stay there again"
I needed a room on that side of OKC. I had a price range I needed to meet. This facility wasn't too far from my meeting. It was very quiet in my room. The breakfast provided was more than adequate. There was lots of choices. I could tell that they were working on updating the building. It did not interfere with my stay. Getting out of the parking lot could be a problem if there was a lot of traffic. There were nearby places to eat.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
Suzanne
"Remodeling but Lazy staff."
Clean room. Slow staff. Wouldn't return. Staff couldn't get to Lost and found. Scary looking.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
Shelly
"Don't stay here please."
This hotel is in an area that is highly known for drug and sex trafficking... Unless you want to be around that sort of thing... Do not stay here. Especially if you are a female traveling alone. Don't do it.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
Elaine
"Burglarized"
Left for 3 hours and an employee stole my laptop and watch from the room.
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
"Deceiving... DON'T STAY DURING THE CONSTRUCTION"
Didn't like the "hidden hotel booking" process or deal (book mystery hotel for a lower rate...). This hotel was pretty much a dump and dated. The good thing is that the hotel is under construction. Hopefully it will be in better shape sooner than later. Expedia should not book customers at hotels that are in pieces and aren't even close to being up to the rating expectations. We also wanted a place that's in walking distance to food/entertainment in Brick Town and this place is couple miles away. They do offer a free shuttle but if the hotel was located where we thought it would have been, we wouldn't need to wait on a shuttle and could easily walk. The hotel could have also been cleaner. I was not impressed with the bathrooms or the carpet.
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
The Survivor
"deserted part of town"
Hotel is scary. Not many there and the ones who were looked like hookers. The halls were filled with renovation boxes. The windows of our room were filthy. There were holes in the bathroom wall and unpainted parts of the wall over the bed. Definitely NOT a three star. The room itself was comfortable and the facility COULD be nice. It had a good breakfast with a nice attendant. Probably just a two star.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
Ernest
SUCK AND YUCK!!!!!
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
Jeffrey
"Don't bother staying here."
1st room: cement floor only. (under construction, staff didn't know) 2nd room: partial construction. Door lock didn't work. Keys didn't work. Mismatched curtains. Bathroom filthy. Tub was disgusting. Staff: Wasn't concerned that they put us in 1st room. Made us wait while they "helped" others before we were taken to 2nd room. Assured us that door would be fixed, it wasn't. Overall they were not concerned about our stay. I won't be staying at this location again and I would urge anyone that is considering staying to drive on.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
Greg and Cheryl
"don't stay here"
It was pretty rough. The bathrooms were bad, vanity was held up by 2x4s. Some of the room doors were so poorly aligned you could literally see inside when the were shut.carpets very stained. First night, clerk was less than friendly (others were ok). Will NOT be staying there again, or using hotels.Com upped the price 3x during checkout.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"Everything about the hotel is a lie"
This was the worst hotel i ever stayed at. It is not a 3.5 star hotel. It was dirty the hot water didnt work half the time
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
"Under Renovation"
O.M.G. This place is currently under a much needed renovation.They first put us in the very rear of the bldg. right in the middle of construction workers very nice guys but the old tile piled in the hallways and drywall mud all over the carpet was a bit much. Finally moved us up front to a so so room. Will never stay here again!!!
1 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
Brad
Hotel under construction!!! Should be advised of this before booking .
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
Driving from NM to MO for family. Spent night in OKC. Chose hotel for price and because it was close to bricktown and the memorial. Everyone was friendly and mostly very helpful. Hotel was under construction, but we didn't experience any problems with it. When remodel is done, appears it's going to be real nice. Was easy to get to and from bricktown. Suggestion: send front desk people there to familiarize them with the area and more specifically the restaurants.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
"Cheap and not in Bricktown"
Although hotel name says Bricktown, it is about 2 miles outside. Hotel was under construction and dirty. Bar was closed and room carpet was stained very bad. Cheap room if looking for a place to crash on a budget.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
"Save your money and stay somewhere else"
This hotel was horrific, not only was it run down, but my friend paid ten dollars for two dogs to stay while I had to pay 100 for a deposit for one medium sized dog. On top of that they placed us in a room with a tv that didn't work, when we asked for it to get fixed or replaced while we went out for a while, we returned to an employee telling us he moved rooms for us instead. So at one in the morning, my husband and I had to go grab all of our belongings and the dog to move rooms because they were too lazy to just switch out the rooms. Not to mention that the new room had a dirty bath tub, and no fire detector...worst hotel experience ever.
1 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
"Don't stay here"
The hotel is under remodeling. So more than half of the rooms aren't available. When I booked I promised a room. When I tried to check in o was told it was overbooked. The Location is pretty far from Bricktown. As in. You can't easily walk there.
1 night romance trip Sep 29, 2015
"stay away"
Very run down and under construction. The shower did not work so we had to use another room to shower, that one was already updated and it was much better but they were not putting anyone in the finished rooms, they put everyone in the back in the old run down rooms. The staff clearly showed that they did not care and were sleepwalking through their jobs. I would not stay here again.
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2015
"Disgusting!"
This was the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. If others hadn't been booked solid due to the state fair, we would never have spent more than the few minutes it took to determine what an awful place it was. I've been in other hotels that were doing a remodel that weren't this disgusting. There were dead flies and bugs on the carpet which was stained beyond belief. It appeared as though someone had taken two chunks of carpet and just placed them on the sub-floor. It wasn't tacked down anywhere. The sliding door had an anti break-in bar but when we tested it took little effort to get the door open. The under construction came in handy here as we retrieved cut 2 X 4's to lock the door. The pool wasn't open but someone unlocked the chained gate and let us in. The pool was just as disturbing as the room filled with bugs, debris, trash, and what appeared to be a thick film on the floor. No way were we getting in. This place looked like crackhead paradise and should be shut down.
1 night family trip Sep 16, 2015
"Looks like a condemned building"
Awful start to our honeymoon. We pulled into the parking lot and were horrified by the condition of the building. It looked like it was condemned. It was nowhere near downtown or bricktown. We booked another hotel immediately and ended up having a fabulous time. The photos and description of this hotel are very deceiving.
2 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
"not good"
Tv didn't work shower was either hot or cold no in between when I called the front desk said I would have to deal with for the night...
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Danny
"Manager"
It was a reasonably priced accommodation.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
bart
Carpets in the halls and the rooms was filthy. The room smelled. The breakfast was mediocre if that. No eggs or meat of any kind.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2015
CHARLES
"Under renovation - not recommended."
This place is under renovation and is a mess. I would not recommend staying here until it is complete and they have had a chance to clean up. The breakfast was okay. Easy access to Bricktown, gas, and I-40 were the only good things about our stay. I wouldn't stay here again.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"BELIEVE THE BAD REVIEWS"
I have never written a bad review before, but this is important. In brief: Service was marginal; Curtains too big for window, no cold water, AC wasn't turned on, so room was hot; tv was very old and barely worked. Fridge didn't work. Continental breakfast was pretty bad. BELIEVE THE BAD REVIEWS. There was construction going on--this place was very expensive for our road trip. Expect a "convention hotel" to be at least decent.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"don't go"
When it said Bricktown I thought it was walking distance for the main area of bricktown. I was in the middle of some construction, but carpets were stained badly and rooms had burn holes in carpet that was in the non smoking area. We paid for two nights and when we returned to the room the second day our card wouldn't work, so my husband had to go back to the desk to get another card as I sat sweating in a non air conditioned hallway. The breakfast had no meat on the menu but the rest was ok. I wouldn't go back to this hotel for the amount of money I paid even, with the discount. Very over priced!!!!!
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Karla
Under MAJOR construction !!! Would've been good to know ahead of time. Bed was comfortable and there was a shuttle to the downtown / Bricktown. Appreciated that service.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2015
"Not even close to 3 stars"
Expedia posts this hotel as a 3 star hotel, that's not even close. First off, the location is in a shady area of OKC. The hotel is currently under remodel construction, so when we pulled up it looked to be abandoned/shut down. The inside is absolutely horrendous, hallway carpet is stained, rooms are outdated, just absolutely disgusting. The only positives are, the staff are extremely nice and the free shuttle service. This place might be nice once the remodel is complete, but, it is still in a not so good location
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Shane
"Used to be nice but is run down now."
Ongoing renovation may improve this place in the future. Not clean. Broken ice machine. Nice staff but seems to be run on a shoestring.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
traveler
Hotel staff were pleasent and helpfull. Shuttle to downtown attractions was a plus.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
"While renovating do not stay!"
I reserved this hotel due to the fact the they would allow my 2 yorkies and at the time my husband was going to be with me, but a few days before he could not go, so I went by myself to a conference there in Oklahoma City. My room was at the very back of the hotel and not a really good area so at night when I came in I was pretty frightened. The carpet was very dirty in the hallway and in the room. The room was very far from the office and the last night I was going to be there I checked out of that hotel and I went and paid more for another room closer to my children which were there for the last night, which I was not able to get a refund for the last night due to going through hotels.com and had already paid on line. They are renovating the hotel right now so I is pretty torn up inside and out. Windows are barred up so I would not recommend a stay there until they are finished with the repairs. I believe it will be nice ones done.
4 night trip Aug 4, 2015
Rebecca
The hotel is currently remodeling the property. Our room was fairly new, so clean and crisp. Very quiet. Great staff.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"Remodeling"
Hotel was remodeling during our stay. Would've liked to have been informed of that prior to visit. Shuttle was a little slow in arriving for our departure to Bricktown that night. Room wasn't as clean as usual when staying at this facility. Usually a good place to stay and going to chalk this one up to there much needed remodel.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Coonman
"Pleased but not wowed"
The Hotel is a little dated but is under renovations. The room was very clean. The weather was 100 degrees every day and the air conditioner couldn't keep it as cool as we like it but it never got hot in the room.
3 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Paula
Hotel is under early renovation however it was really in bad shape. Location is close to downtown OKC and the room rate was very competitive.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Brad
Helpful staff; great to have joining rooms and crib for baby. Location right off highway is both convenient and not
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Old motel...in the process of renovation"
Our room was recently updated....no decor yet, but clean ok
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
terry
"Hotel was not in Bricktown"
Was on OKC for 12 days which I booked here. Family did not feel safe and requested we move after 4 days.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
The hotel is under renovation and there are random people walking through the halls, which doesn't make me or my family feel very safe. We picked this hotel because there was supposed to be an airport shuttle, there isn't one. We also picked it because it has a bar, it's demolished. The website needs to be updated immediately. The hotel isn't in a very good side of town either.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
""rat whole" is a compliment"
I didn't. I walked into the room, sat on the chair. I hated everything about it, looks, smell, afraid to touch anything. Only thing I did was fill out a comment card and left. I stayed three minutes and left. I paid another $70.00 to stay at another place, total $140.00 for one night just to get out of that rat hole. I know surely it couldn't be that bad. Think?? Give me an email address I can send pictures to. Yeah, that's right the place was so bad I took pictures to show how bad it was, because I knew no one would believe me if I told them, or you. Send me an email link I'll send pictures.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2015
mark
"Not What I expected."
No where did any sites mention that the hotel was under renovations. The photos on the website were no where near what the actual place currently looks like. The feel of the place was not good. The air conditioning did not work and the pool was closed for shocking. I didn't not stay long enough to see if there was an actual breakfast. the wifi did not work very well (still had to use my data). The only nice thing I can say (unfortunately) was the shuttle was nice to the downtown area.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
debbie
"Stay Away"
Ugh! Mold, 7:45AM construction, sketchy neighborhood... a total mess.
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Emanuel
"Not as advertised."
Arrived very late at night and still had to wait nearly 20 minutes to check in. Carpet in hallways was filthy, and room was dirty enough that I didn't dare get under the sheets. Very old and outdated, TV hardly worked, and there wasn't even an alarm in the room. Tried to use the computer downstairs in the "business center" and it took twenty minutes to send a 20 word email because the keys stuck so bad on the ancient computer. Will not return.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"disappointing/don't expect much here"
Was supposed to have a king bed got 2 double beds instead...shower worked poorly...breakfast was not what they claimed it would be, it was barely a continental breakfast when it was advertised has a hot breakfast and almost the whole place has some form of construction going on.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Hotel remodeling but very clean & really close to brick town & the Centennial Land Run Monument the are awesome to see.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015