All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
2001 East Reno Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK, 73117, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Not so Good"
Hotel had water main break had to leave hotel at 3 AM to find new hotel
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Terry
"Okay... not Great"
We stayed on New year's eve for my birthday celebration, and I was disappointed in the quality of the hotel. Our room was on the second floor. The ceilings were maybe a foot above my head in the hallways and it was very cold! I did not see any elevators, and the stairs were eventually a tiresome chore! The front desk service was very nice and helpful. The shuttle service was not as prompt as I had read in other reviews. We waited 30 mins to get a ride into bricktown then stood in below freezing weather for another 30 when waiting to be picked up.the rooms were clean, but the walls and doors were so thin you could hear anyone who walked by in the hall and anyone in the room next to you. It was not a terrible experience, but for the money it could have been better...
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"Nice surprise"
I needed to stay in town for work because of a pending ice storm. I was pleasantly surprised to discover they have a 24-hour in-demand shuttle. I got a hot breakfast complimentary. It was a really pleasant experience.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Sue
"Great Shuttle Service"
The building itself could use some updating. The carpets look worn and some ceiling tiles show brown spots from previous leaks. The room itself was clean, but again it's not a modern room with convenient plugins for chargers, computers, etc. The complimentary breakfast was waffles, biscuits & gravy, danishes, yogurt, and cereal. It would be nice if there was some fresh fruit and protein choices. However, the staff was great and very helpful. And the best reason why I would stay here again was the shuttle service they offer. It was great to be dropped off at the Chesapeake Arena for a Thunder game and not have to find your own parking. Or to go into Bricktown for dinner and movie and have them pick you up at 1:00 a.m.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Big hotel great value"
The hotel had a safe atmosphere and a good breakfast. I loved the layout and large windows and open feeling in the hallways. The place could probably use some renovations but in the end it was great value.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Ver nice hotel"
Staff attentive and friendly. Room was very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Staff was very nice and accommodating, even providing us with a shuttle service throughout the Bricktown area. When we visit Oklahoma City again we will definitely be staying here.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Travis
"Hotel OK, but for $$ paid, could have been better"
Hotel and rooms are clean. Hallways are very dark. It is not close to brickyard. They do have shuttles, but it is very hard to get them to bring you back to hotel. I called 4 times and waited over 45 min in the cold. Twice the shuttle just pasted at the pick up point. When I called front desk, they would tell me driver is on his way. Breakfast is nice and very good.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
J
"Good hotel, close to Convention Center"
Good experience with shuttle service to Convention Center and staff was friendly and accommodating. Fit my needs - not a lot of frills, just the necessities.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Patti
"AVCA Conference Week"
Was there for the AVCA convention -- the shuttle service was wonderful.
4 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
"Bricktown Shuttle service is excellent"
Bricktown Shuttle service is excellent, the drivers are friendly and prompt. The breakfast was good, although the orange juice in the cartons is terrible.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Perfect for attending an OKC Thunder game!!"
The hotel is outdated (definitely something that can be overlooked ) but the rooms were clean, service was great, & shuttle service was awesome!!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Denise
"Overnight stay during drive from TN to NM"
I had a nice stay. I was only staying overnight, as OKC was in the middle of my drive. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and there was a nice breafast in the morning. It's not the fanciest hotel (that matters to some). I think there's a shuttle service that will take you to downtown or to sporting events, but I didn't use that. It was a fine middle-of-the-road hotel. I was happy with my stay.
1 night trip Dec 11, 2014
Carrie
"Pleasant staffing make the difference."
Your biggest plus was any of the people staffing your hotel. Each was helpful, pleasant and courteous in every way.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
"Ouch"
This place makes you think you'll be in Bricktown w a low rate. Fact is its location is at least two miles east. It's been there for ever. It's old, antiquated and just a cheap stop. I searched the bed for bugs if that tells you anything.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2014
Appreciated the clean rooms and convenient shuttle to downtown. Very good stay
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Not a bad option for the price"
I liked the customer service and the room was fine. The area is a little less than desirable.
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"Reasonable priced rooms"
Free shuddle to Brickton was Awesome! No traffic or parking worries. Drivers were friendly and helpful. Will stay again.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Pat
"accessible to the downtown area"
PROs: Accessible to Bricktown area 24/7 Shuttle Friendly staff Room is outdated but clean. Room has its own microwave and fridge. CONs: Place is rundown. Bathroom is outdated. Bathtub faucets were all about to come off (Rm 139).
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Ica
Facilities old and run down, would not stay here again
"Basic Accommodations"
This hotel was all right. The staff was friendly and helpful. The accommodations are fairly basic. Less expensive than the downtown hotels. They offer shuttle service anywhere in the area.
"Nice hotel, staff very helpful."
Staff very nice, helpful too. We used the 24 hour shuttle three different times, really did like that, didn't have to pay for parking downtown Oklahoma City!! Only problem we had was in the middle of the night, both nights, there were people out in the parking lot that were very noisy. Woke us up both nights. Talking, yelling and laughing. Not able to go back to sleep for a couple of hours after that. We did not call management, maybe we should have. Staff very courteous, rooms clean, continental breakfast was very good also. We would stay there again, only ask for a room away from an outside wall.
Joan
"Very nice hotel"
The staff was very nice and the shuttle driver was very nice and on time. Love the experience and definitely will revisit
Donnella
"Great Value"
Stayed in this hotel due to the proximity to Bricktown and $Value. The desk staff were excellent! They were all very friendly and very knowledgeable. Our room and bathroom was very clean. They offer a free shuttle to bricktown. The shuttle is very prompt and the drivers were very fun. When we were ready to be picked up we would call them as we were closing out our tab. By the time the waitress closes you out and you get outside they are pulling up with a smile. Our only negative experience was in the hotel bar. The bartender was not polite and acted like customers were a nuisance. She spent most of her time turned away from the customers while playing on her phone (you know the type). We helped ourselves to a few drinks (we kept our bottles and notified her when she returned) because she would go on 15 min smoke breaks. I think the hotel corrected this breakdown in customer service because the next morning that bartender was coming out of the managers office with a very unhappy look on her face and the bar was not open that night. This is a value hotel so do not expect updated furniture and the luxury feel. As a value hotel it did exactly what I wanted; A clean place to lay my head and shower, while being close to the activities I came for. Book with a peace of mind!
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Kameron
"Try it! You' ll like it!"
Great service, friendly employees, good food. Would stay again.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Jane
"business"
water was cold
3 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Dorthea
"Stay at Bricktown"
I arrived and checked in to what was supposed to be a non-smoking room. Opened the door and it certainly was not what I expected. Called front desk and was assigned a different room which was very nice. No odor at all. Hotel is in need of much upgrading. Carpets in hallway need replaced but were clean. The shuttle service is great. If you are going anywhere in Bricktown the shuttle is free. Parking downtown is at a premium so the shuttle is nice. Breakfast was great with waffles, biscuits and gravy, cereal both hot and cold, juice, coffee, milk, and a very pleasant attendant. I will stay here next time I'm in need of a room in Bricktown!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
The first room we were put in smelled awful, the second one was just a little better, the sheets were thin and thread bare and our biscuits and gravy was luke warm.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Mimi
The shuttle service is very nice, but the breakfast leaves something to be desired
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"Noisey but nice."
The room was nice the people at the desk was very nice. My room was on the side where there's a truck stop across the road it kept me up most of the night. My shower was broke either you took a cold shower or a scorching hot shower it didn't work. Over all it was alright. I also didn't like getting taxed twice. Occupancy tax and regular tax. A 79.00 room cost me 90.00 dollars that crapy.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"It's not in Bricktown"
Don't let the name fool you. This is not in Bricktown. It's essentially a truck stop.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"mouse trap"
Was given a king room instead of 2 queens at check in, was then given the correct room with 1 broken bed (bed frame at left corner collapsed). Then woke up to a mouse in the room, when front desk was notified they replied "we will set the trap up, we just had 1 in the kitchen few days ago". Our room was on second floor, kitchen on the main level. You really must have a mouse problem with them on upper levels. The site claims it is walking distance to Chesapeake arena, it is 3.1 miles. The neighborhood is questionable, not a good experience. Will not return. Not recommended
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
kelly w
"stay was ok"
We booked our room based on rating scores and after arriving felt duped. First impression not good dark exterior and met by hundreds of squawking birds that would not stop. Exterior looked like a warehouse which would of fit in surrounding area. Interior was old and in great need of remodel. Room was clean but I feel overpriced by $20_25. Staff was great and made stay tolerable. Breakfast limited but good. Would not stay again
1 night trip Oct 14, 2014
Ray
":0)"
The hotel & room were clean. Stocked with bath essentials,complimentary coffee in room with coffee pot. Staff at front desk were really nice & on the shuttle bus. Loved it. Stayed here twice so far & if have to come to okc again will book my room there again.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Juanita
Was thankful for the free shuttle service. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly, helpful and efficient.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Girls Weekend Stay"
Great Staff! Room was very clean. Shuttle service was fabulous!! The only problem we encountered was that the door to the outside pool area did not lock. We did not discover this until about 2:00 in the morning after returning from Bricktown. There was some type of stopper in the door to keep it from opening all the way but if someone had wanted in the room they had plenty of space to stick their arm through the opening.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Ok"
The hotel was ok and would have been great had I not seen roaches in the room. Totally ruined it for me.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Beth
"Misrepresented On Interent"
The Bricktown Hotel and Convention Center is over a mile from "Bricktown" through a heavy commercial/industrial area. It is extremely dated with heavily stained carpets throughout the common areas and our room in the hotel. The grout in the bathroom was very dirty. It is very overrated and misrepresented on the internet. That being said, most of the staff was extremely nice and helpful and breakfast good. They also offer a great shuttle service.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Good stay."
Hotel was good, great staff. Transported us to places. Was very helpful with information. Did everything they could to make our stay as pleasant as possible.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Not at all what we expected!"
Room was very stinky- outside of hotel was in terrible shape!
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Friendly staff, but the hotel is a dump"
The hotel was not very close to the center of town, but the free shuttle service was a nice touch to offset this inconvenience. Friendly staff. To say the hotel was old and in need of updating and repair is a bit of an understatement.
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
"forget this place"
i read many reviews that said how swell this place was but most of them referred to the fact that there was a free shuttle to go to brick town since this isn't really in brick town. issues: the sheets were HORRIBLE! they had been washed so many times that they were very thin and you could feel the seams in the mattress pad below. i could hardly get to sleep on them they were so icky. the carpet was stained, it was very noisy and very run down. the front desk clerk said they had a menu for chinese and no delivery charge. when i called, there was a delivery charge of $3.00 and when i asked about it, the price went up a dollar. this hotel was the most expensive of those we stayed at across the country but definitely not worth the price. look for one of the hotels around meridian.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
2barefeet
Not the best hotel!
3 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Lingg
"Meets basic needs"
Older, remodeled, clean. Bed to firm for me, small bathroom. ++continental breakfast.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Suprisingly Pleased"
The hotel itself was an older building, but the inside was well furnished and nicer than I expected. The location was just outside walking distance from Bricktown proper, but not further than a 5-7 minute shuttle ride (which is free from the hotel) the staff was excellent. Noah was attentive and friendly. I would stay there again if necessary.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
Tony
Bathrooms were small. Had a hard time with the shower adjusting the water temperature. Good clean room. Further away to downton that anticipated.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"Name is misleading"
The name is very misleading as you are actually a couple of miles from Bricktown. Also the exterior of the hotel is disgusting. I did not feel safe in the industrial neighborhood that it was in. The room was not very well cared for as the shower curtain rod was held to wall with painters tape and sagging and the furniture was in major disrepair. I will NEVER stay there again especially not for the prices they charge.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Andy
"Bad Choice"
I cannot recommend this property in any way. The entire hotel looked worn and not well maintained. There were people just hanging in the parking lot which was concerning. When I got to my room there were stains all over the sheer drapes and an odor about the room. I pulled back the bed sheets which didn't look fresh and even the bed smelled. I was so disgusted that I just walked out of the hotel losing my money for the room but I just wanted to get out of there. I've traveled all over the world and have stayed in a lot different locales and this hotel ranked near the bottom. Don't stay here.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Scary"
I wouldn't get out of my car, the property is in poor condition in a sketchy area.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
LCJ
"Hidden value for money"
Stayed at this hotel, Old but has been upgraded, Very helpful staff and above all very clean room with extra amenities. Fridge, Microwave and nice courtyard with pool. Has complementary shuttle bus 24/7 to Brick town area. Would stay again no problem, Great value for the money :)
Other trip Sep 10, 2014