All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights hereCorner Of Abu Baker Al, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Quick and nice stay"
We were only there for an overnight so we didn't get to fully experience the hotel but everything was clean, the room spacious, comfortable and well equipped, and the staff helpful.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Short business stay"
Hotel offers less than 4 star services Entrance requires major face lifting with worn out carpets and furniture Restaurant offers frozen seafod Taxi hard to get Noisy at night
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Adams
"very nice place"
beautiful hotel, good price, great rooms, great location, easy access to metro, malls, great walking areas
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"great getaway will stay there again"
hotel was very nice and I love the confort
1 night trip Dec 28, 2014
WAYNE
"Far from any attraction."
Fair four stars hotel. Indoor swimming pool dissapointing. Not in a nice area. Far from any attraction.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Sergio
"Quick Visit"
My stay was as expected. Love the hotel and staff as everything is really simple.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Jarrod
We learnt about the upgrade on line, it is worth doing and added to the overall experience
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Best hotel stay"
I always stay at Trader's. It has the best service and the employees are vey accommodating. The food in restaurant is great. Shuttle to and from airport is the best. Will continue to stay here as i have chosen to for years.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2014
Tracey
"trip to Dubai and Doha"
Very easy to get from airport snd most places via Metro. Staff very nice and very accomadating. I stayed a second time due to positive response during first stay.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Rebecca
"there is a nice massage place very close by"
it was very good, I mean everything was good.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2014
Trader's is a very nice hotel and is convenient to the airport and shopping
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Terry
"Great welcome at Hotel"
I was surprised with a happy birthday at reception. My room was upgraded as a birthday present. There was birthday cake and birthday card in my room. Cake was beautifully decorated with happy birthday message. Hotel was great as usual. Mostly I stay in this hotel during my stay in Dubai.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Relaxing"
Amazing hospitality. Great staff always at your service.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
ansar
"Great Business Hotel"
First rate facilities and hotel staff. I use the hotel frequently and am always pleased with the service and staff. The hotel is close to the airport, metro and central to business and shopping.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"Hotel OK, Location Not my Taste for Walking around"
The hotel itself was ok, but the location was a big drawback for me. It's not in a touristic area at all. The area is made up of a lot of expats living in Dubai from India, Pakistani, and Filipinos with their local shops. I always had to hop on the metro to get out into the city to find places to eat or go far away to see the major touristic places which was a little inconvenience for me. Next time I'm going to stay close to Mall of Emirates like Citymax - it has everything around it for tourists. I think the breakfast rate of 85 AED is overpriced because the breakfast was average.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"A trusted friend"
I've stayed here many times over the years since 1997. It's a good four-year for a good price. Just try not to arrive between 16:30 and 19:30 on a work day as the hotel is situated right at the center of the worst traffic from here to Cairo during rush hours. If you're new to the Gulf, remember that Sunday is a work day. Otherwise it's just ten minutes from the airport. Good room service food too.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"3rd Stay, and always satisfied"
This was my 3rd stay at this Hotel, and I am always compelled to return. The staff is always courteous, professional and friendly and we really enjoyed the after hours bar. Although our flight arrived a little late, it was nice to be able to get a nightcap along with a descent meal right there at the hotel. The only issue we had with the bar....and maybe it's just the culture on the fact that there isn't a non-smoking section in the bar...but the fact that we aren't smokers, was a bit of a turnoff. As we walked into the bar, the few people that were in there were on one side of the bar smoking, so we sat on the complete opposite end away from the smokers. About 15 mins later, a gentleman came by and sat at the table right next to hours and lit up a cigarette. We ended up moving to another table, because we couldn't deal with the 2nd hand smoke blowing in our direction. Again, being Americans, we're used to going to any restaurant in the U.S. and not concerning ourselves with being around smokers. However, since this was Dubai, clearly they don't believe in separating the Smokers from the Non-Smokers. All iin all, aside from that, our stay at the Trader's Hotel was a good one.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Grace J. Lopez
"Excellence in service"
Love this hotel. Stayed at Traders last year with Gate 1 and booked it as we were familiar with the service and surroundings. Did not disappoint as the front desk quickly remembered us. Queenie especially rendered us great service; helping us extend our check out time as our flight was at midnight. The location is close to the metro and it was easy getting to the Dubai Mall and Emirates Mall. The room is well appointed, large, clean and comfortable. No noise at all; we were on the third floor. Would definitely stay here again in the future because of the friendliness, exceptional service all around, from the room cleaning people, check in ; and others maintaining the entrance area. By the way there is a wonderful free shuttle to the Deidra Center Mall; especially liked Carrefour there. Traders was the first to be picked up and the first drop off on the return to the hotel.
2 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Katherine & Harry Lee
"Very nice hotel located near to Dubai Airport"
I arrived at the hotel early and the check in staff named Sameh greeted and welcomed me very friendly and let me checked in early. Room was very clean and the bed's very comfortable and I had a very good sleep as I was having a 19 hour transit. All in all, I recommend this hotel to everyone especially who have a long connection in Dubai.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Khalifa
"Hotel near airport"
With a 10 hour layover, I booked the hotel due to proximity to airport to get some rest. Room was quiet and clean, and staff courteous and efficient.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Great Place"
The hotel is immaculate, staff go out of their way to help in any way. There's not much around the area, but a few minutes away is everything you want or need.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Ben
Wish there was more going on at the bar since I didn't have much time to venture out, but to be able to meet a small amount of new people is nice.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
ED
"Nicely Located"
i used this hotel mostly for sleeping. as i was leaving very early and coming back late. the in room dinning was on time but presentation need to be improved.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Close to beach"
The room cleaner, Mr Khalid was the star of my stay. He want out of his way to The other staff in hotel was rude and inconsiderate - especially reception and concierge. Rooms was clean.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Close to airport"
I enjoyed my stay. Room service was great! The bed was very comfortable. I'm a regular here and will continue to visit. Very close to airport and shuttle service is provided for City Seasons Mall.
3 night trip May 2, 2014
Mandy
"Good Bang For The Buck"
Good value for the money. Neighborhood was not the greatest but the hotel was close to the malls and attractions.
3 night family trip Apr 20, 2014
"Close to airport"
Nice up to date facilities. Room is comfortable, bed is very nice with down comforter and pillows. I always stay here and I never been disappointed.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"Middle of city, close to most places, near Metro"
The staff were very nice, always ready to help. If you need a taxi, I suggest you walk slightly away from the hotel and get one, those parked in front of the hotel are pretty expensive.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Kolade
"Love this hotel"
I travel more often to Dubai. I have tried different hotels,this hotel is nice and affordable all though the rooms are small but very comfortable,hotel staff are very nice and friendly I would definitely go back again.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"VERY NICE HOTEL CLOSE TO A LOT OF PLACES"
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
"Nice and confortable"
A very nice and relaxing stay in the comfortable spacious room.
4 night trip Mar 31, 2014
"Not highly recommended"
We went to the at 29th of March. From our experience it is not recommended because it isn't in a good location and we couldn't find taxis near to the hotel. In addition, the staff were not that good and the security near the hotel wasn't so helpful. However, the two good things in the hotel were room services and the room was comfortable.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Sulaiman Fahad
"Good place to stay"
It's a very nice hotel all together
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
Sam
"My stay at Traders"
Enjoyed my stay, the staff was great and channel there focus on my needs and my time during my stay there
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Good hotel conveniently located"
I arrived at the hotel four hours before the designated check in time. There were people already waiting for check in and I was told would be put on a waiting list for check-in. Then the front desk staff came up with this wonderful idea of visiting their health spa while I waited. I spent four hours at the sauna and massage and absolutely loved it! By that time my check in was concluded and all I had to do was enjoy the room. Throughout my four days stay at the hotel I didn't have cause to find the service unsatisfactory in any way. I enjoyed both the indoor bar with live music at night and the outdoor lounge whenever I felt like the outdoors. I would come here again.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
chimex
"Excellent Hotel"
Amazing-! The Hotel was spotless. Very professional staff. From the limo driver- Mohan to Kim at the front desk to Mark the 'runner" you guys are amazing! i apologise to the rest of the staffers who I failed to mention. Please keep up the great work. My stay was enjoyable and very relaxed.Thank you.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Mr. Tango
"Close to the airport"
This hotel had a great big bed, awesome hot shower and bath, TV with loads of channels, perfect! Good air conditioning.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"A fine location for short trips."
The hotel is a short 10 minute taxi ride from DXB. There wasn't anybody at the front desk when I arrived, but they were able to summon someone after a minute or two. Room was clean and pleasant although a bit small. Conveniently located just a couple hundred meters from the Abu Baker Al Siddique Metro station, so getting to the fun parts of town is easy.
2 night trip Feb 13, 2014
"Friendly staff makes the difference"
Depending on time of arrival, it will take you 15 to 45mn to fight your way through traffic to this hotel. The neighborhood is OK, but nothing interesting within walking distance (that's the case for most properties in the UAE, save for hotels in Marina Dubai, 30-45mn away towards Abu Dhabi). The hotel is clean, sparse even, in the Lobby. The bar and restaurant are well staffed and served good food and decent drinks. Great service. Hotel management on duty is very hands on, a phone call away. I wouldn't pick it for a long term stay (due to location and facilities) but I'd go back without hesitation for a short stay.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Balisani
"Nice place to stay in"
Excellent welcoming from reception they allow me to check in earlier than time as they noticed I was very tired .
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
Ehab
"Great Experience!"
Front desk hotel staff was very courteous during checking-in. Very knowledgeable about restaurants and shops in the vicinity. Room was great. Had all the amenities and layout was very warm and welcoming.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
Kanwaljeet
A very nice hotel close to a Metro station. Friendly and welcoming staff. Clean and roomy front lounge. Nice ambiance. Club lounge small but great and cool. Soft drinks and fruits available all day for club members. Its the place to be. Rooms equipped with necessary amenities. I was pleased to find a toothbrush and paste, shaving cream and razor, needles, stapler, scissors pencils and sharpener. The well stocked fridge as well as a electronic controlled safe were placed in nicely done wall cabinets. Its a place for a business traveller as well as holiday/leisure one. The room lighting system was another great work. You don't have to light the overhead lights when visiting the bathroom in the deep of the night, just reach out for the switch and low, cabinet lights come ON. Both bedside-table cabinet and bathroom cabinet light your and you have no strain nor disturb your partner. You can enjoy your music or TV sounds while in the bathroom by regulating the volume to your liking in there without disturbing the TV/music setting in the room.
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
Nyaga
"Great stay, as always"
I have enjoyed staying at Traders Dubai several times in the past and this time was no exception. The staff are friendly and accommodating, the expanded menu includes signature dishes from other Traders, rooms are clean and comfortable and internet is free. There are shops nearby and the Deira City Center is a walkable 20 minutes away.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Spidernamedspot
"Great hotel in good location"
I have stayed at this hotel on a number of previous occasions so many of the staff remember me. I often converse and get to know them a little better. I have found the staff to be outstanding service providers and wonderful people. That certainly makes my arrival there more welcoming. During this visit I was in the city taking care of medical matters and the staff found out. They showed great concern and I was contacted by a manager to ask if I needed any special care. I found this to be very comforting given I did not have family with me during a difficult time. I will be a customer for life. The place is well located close to some attractions, some within walking distance and others within a few minutes by cab. The monorail runs on street out front so that gives other options. The street out front is very busy and crossing streets takes some practice but it works.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
Bert
"Ok for 4-Star"
Staff was awesome; breakfast was great, but expensive; close to Dubai Metro; taxis wait was never extremely long
3 night trip Jan 8, 2014
Joel
"Convenient Business Hotel"
My business during this stay was such that my check-out date and time were uncertain. The hotel staff did all that it could to accord me the flexibility that I needed. The hotel itself is clean, comfortable, and well-kept. Mind you, it is not a "resort-type" hotel (as are many of Dubai's hotels), but is is by no means spartan. It is also convenient to the airport and to the metro, and it is located at a major intersection, so all taxi drivers know it. The business lounge on the 5th floor is well-stocked with office equipment and supplies, and it is staffed by a computer-savvy attendant who is happy to help. Most significantly, the business lounge and the fitness center were usually empty, despite a full house of guests during all the days of my stay. My only complaint is that the breakfast is probably not worth the price, but that did not appear to prevent the majority of guests from eating it! All-in-all, a solid bet for a "non-resort" Dubai hostelry.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
"Excellent Service"
I had just flown a 14 hour flight and had been booked into a room with twin beds. The staff was so friendly and found a way to get me a King Bed. The room was lovely, The breakfast brunch is excellent. Over all a great experience.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Pristina
"Fabulous"
Fabulous in all contents lodging, city, locals, 50 feet from entrance metro.
3 night trip Dec 22, 2013
Mick
"Good for short stay"
This a very good hotel for short stay, everything can be reached easly.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
envoy
"Nicest staff you will ever meet. Very Professional"
I have stayed there many times and would do so again. They never disappoint. If you have a problem the staff are going to figure out a way to help you solve it.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013