All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2460 Koa Avenue, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"cecilia mrs"
Cleanliness of room/hotel
4 night business trip Nov 26, 2014
CECILIA
"Close to beach and shopping"
Room was clean, not new. Staff was friendly and helpful
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Good Value"
Enjoyed the ocean view from 17th floor even though a block off the beach. Room was quite small but clean and adequate. We felt safe and enjoyed the surrounding area. Close to beach and restaurants.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Burt
"Do not stay here"
This hotel is horrible! The staff was kind so it made it feasibe. Im happy I was only there for one day.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Very good location"
I liked the location a lot: close to the beach. They also lend u beach towels.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
jnp
"Waikiki Stay"
Hotel met all of our requirements. We had stayed there several years ago. Underground garage with direct access to hotel room was a plus. Breakfast was very good. Location a block from Waikiki beach was fine.
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"October layover in HNL"
Nice hotel just one block from the beach. George at the front desk was awesome. So friendly, kind and helpful. We did not eat at the hotel restaurants (there are so many within walking distance) and the day we might've used the pool it was raining. Minimal charge per 24 hr period for wi-fi in the room--free in the lobby. They provide beach towels. I would most definitely stay here again. Request an upper floor.
3 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2014
Andrea
This was our second stay within 12 months. We like the location. Our room could use some updating and maintenance. Bathroom and vanity area was very dim. There was thick dust on the HVAC vents. Overall though it was a good value.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Our stay was very pleasant and conveneant to shops and the beach and had access to tours and activities on island
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Good hotel right near the beach"
Overall experience was good. My room was air-conditioned and comfortable. The bed was very comforting and the facilities including bathroom and shower worked fine. The staff there including front desk and room service attendants were friendly and welcoming. I really liked the fact that it is literally about 1 block from the beach, places to eat, and shopping.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Manny
"Nice and close to the beach"
They do not have free WiFi in rooms just in lobby. The tubs in rooms are so small could not stretch out legs while sitting in tub.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Cyndi
"Great location . On minute walk to beach . Awesome"
Awesome stay . Best trip by far. Loved the drive to diamond head and hanuama bay and sandy beach . A must..
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
ed
"Paradise Lost"
Nice Hotel overall for the price. Everything w/in walking distance. Some staff appears not to be there mentally. 4 counter staff and only 1 person paying attention to guests. Others just stood around chatting.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Green Destiny
"Vacation"
Hotel was great and location. The price was great. Staff was very nice specially Branden, he was very informative. I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Aries
"A block from the beach"
The hotel was clean and the onsite store had every amenity you may need. With checkout at noon and most flights back to the mainland leaving after 6pm, it would be nice to have access to a bathroom to freshen up before heading to the airport. The bathrooms in the lobby require an active room key to access. The walls are fairly thin. We could hear traffic from our room on the 6th floor with all the windows closed. The bathroom was clean but tiny. The door literally hit the edge of the toilet when open.
4 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
"Conveniently located and clean"
The hotel is located a block from Waikiki Beach. There are many food options close by. The room was really clean. Nothing fancy but definitely nice. The floor tile in restroom area looked new. The wallpaper in the upper area of restroom could use a new layer but we didn't mind because it was a small area. There was a small fridge and iron and ironing board. The staff is a super friendly. We rented a car so be aware there is a nominal daily parking fee. It was easy to get in and out from hotel location. They also have coin washers and dryers in their basement where cars are parked. And elevator which takes you up from basement parking level to hotel rooms.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
HapyShpr
We had to ask for supplies that did not get replaced after running out, we figured that the house keeping staff would replace it.The receptionist staff was not costumer friendly as we expected, they were cold and not friendly. The transportations (ride) was awful, they drove us to several locations before dropping us off at the hotel even though the driver was instructed to drop us off at the hotel first. Sorry our experience was not as good as in the past. Over all '' it we were disappointed" Thank you
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"Perfect Location!"
We didnt know what to expect based on the mixed reviews but from the moment we arrived to the moment we checked out the staff couldnt be more friendly or helpful. Our room was spacious (approx. 400 sq ft.) and was well kept by housekeeping. The location was great and half block from eveverything. If i had search for a complaint, the pool was a little snall but thats a moot point with the ocean a half block away.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Andy
"Close to the beach!"
Nice location. You can walk to the stores, restaurants and, of course, the beach!
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
kim
"Nice Hotel, near the beach, close to the Zoo"
Had a nice stay, Stayed only at night for sleeping but felt really good
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Jo
"Great location, value"
The hotel is definitely dated and it's showing. But the good part is it's not run down or anything like that. They keep it well maintained. The service was friendly for the most part as well. Kevin was particularly helpful (thanks!). From what I saw, the location doesn't yield any ocean views but we were on a budget so we knew this going in. The room had what we needed plus a mini fridge, which we filled from ABC Stores or Safeway. The location is great. From the lobby, you can walk to the beach in 4 minutes. The hotel provides beach towels upon request. They also hold your bags for free after you check out, which we were thankful for. There are lots of places to check out nearby. If I had the money, I would have stayed closer to Fort Derussy Beach Park. Everything was new there and there was a higher concentration of stores there. But again we were on a budget. If you're on a budget, it's not a bad option at all. I would recommend it
3 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Great Hotel for the price"
We would not have been able to get in such a great location without the fantastic price. The staff was great and the room was great would totally stay here again.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
JV
The staff was friendly and ready to help you. There were store shops at the hotel as well as two different restaurants for your enjoyment.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
cn
"nice clean hotel but too many noises"
I enjoyed my stay because the staff was very nice and friendly. However, there were always noises making it difficult to sleep.
4 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
deanne
"My stay at the Waikiki Resort Hotel"
The concierge at the front desk were very helpful when I lost my phone. They kept me informed with my messages all the time I was there.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Billy
My fiance and I loved staying at the waikiki resort hotel. It's a block from the beach, amongst all of waikiki's excitement, and very close to public transportation (which we used for a lot of our stay to save money). The hotel itself was very clean. Our room had a small kitchentte, coffee machine, and refridgerator - PERFECT! The bed and pillows were super comfortable! We stayed here for 7 nights, and had no complaints at all. We even forgot a phone charger in the room after checkout. when we called to see if it were there, they sent someone up from housekeeping to get it and hold it until we were able to pick it up. We also had a balcony, which I loved waking up to and being able to sit outside first thing in the morning. This was also one of the more affordable hotels, which is DEFINITELY something that we needed. Great place to stay!
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Stephany
It was comfortable and I like the room , the buffet breakfast was good
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Nice jewel of a hotel"
Have stayed there before. It's a nice hotel with a nice pool seems to cater to a
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
becca
"Hotel near by the beach"
Very nice place, super restaurants and shops. Beautiful bay vith many surfers and long waves.
Kamil
"Good Hotel"
I enjoyed my stay here. It's an older hotel. The AC unit woke me up several times during the night. It made a noise when it shut off.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Alyssa
Location to beach was excellent. Hotel was clean and staff very courteous.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Everything was great!"
The hotel was very clean...that is the most important thing to us. The view was very nice and the staff were very friendly and always willing to help you.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
KandD
Clinton/Concierge helped SO much with suggestions for restaurants and booking me for great activities. Front desk helped me get into my room early. I really needed it at that point!!! Thanks so much
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Motel 6"
Holy smokes, what a pile! I cannot understand the positive reviews. At $2800 for ten days, I got twin beds and a rollaway piece of crap bed for the mother in law. We had to walk sideways to get to the balcony. Dirty, smelly and small. Looking more like a motel than a wannabe waikiki hotel, and overpriced on top of it. Almost forgot, there is no parking either. We spent half an hour in this room, called hawaii prince hotel and got a decent room. They charge a whole night if you cancel. Good riddance... The photos on websites when you book are very misleading! Beware!
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Cristian
"Classy room -- inadequate A/C"
We had a lovely 17th floor room with very comfortable king bed. Everything was first rate except the air conditioning, which could never bring the room temperature down below 81 F. The dude at the front desk was very friendly, but there was another employee who was belligerent in rushing me to move my car from the luggage unloading area in the entrance. Still, it was a good stay, close to Waikiki Beach and a lot of shopping.
2 night romance trip Jul 14, 2014
My family and I stayed at the waikki resort hotel in leu of our family reunion . I must say that staff was very friendly and made the transition run smoothly from checking to checking out . One staff member who truly was helpful was Branden . No matter what time on his shift he was alway there to answer your question and assist you in any way he can . We thank him and the hotel staff for making our stay pleasant and would love to return again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
burdios ohana
Hotel is location was great! One block from the beach and night life. The rooms where basic, nothing fancy.
2 night trip Jul 15, 2014
"Went for honeymoon"
It was a nice hotel for the price. It was close to the beach and close to a lot of shops restaurants ect. Overall we enjoyed it and would recommend it.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Abel
Would definitely stay there again. Good valve and convenient location.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"dirty & smelly"
My room, specifically the bathroom, smelled horribly. Either mildew, or mold, or both. I couldn't even stand in it for longer than 30 seconds. The room decor was dated, stained, and ugly. I counted four different colors of human hair in the shower, and one more on my dinner in the sushi restaurant on the lobby. Avoid at all costs.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
"Close to beach"
I was only there for two nights but the hotel exceeded my expectations.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Nolan
Excellent service. Clean rooms. The hotel was near the beach. The whole area near hotel is developed with so many stores we got different taste of food as well. The cleaning of the room is good.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
We chose this hotel based on the price. While we weren't blown away by it we were however blown away by the exceptional service we received from our housekeeper. Her name is Rocely and she truly is a Jem! My mom and I were so pleased with the high quality service she gave us every day! (11) days. If we ever return to this hotel it will be because of Rocely!!!
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Centrally located Waikiki Hotel"
My family and I stayed here back in March of 2009 and decided to stay again in June of 2014 because of the hotel being centrally located to all the Waikiki attractions and the two minute walk to Kuhio Beach. The staff was just as nice and accommodating this visit. The hotel is showing the sign of wear, but this wasn't surprising as it is a much frequented establishment. The lobby is often busy, mainly by those guests on their phone trying to use the free wifi, which is the only area it is free. The room we had was a standard size. For a two week stay it fit our needs, but I am sure we could have used a bit more space. Something to think about if we ever return and stay the same length of time. The pool is small but maintained. We used it several times. Waikiki is expensive. Be prepared if you have never been. Many people go to McDonald's as an "affordable option." I always recommend parents trying to pack those goodies for your kids that they specifically enjoy, i.e. granola bars, fruit chews, peanut butter packets, chips, etc as they are at least twice the price in Hawaii. The restaurant inside the hotel is priced reasonably and you get a discount if you are a guest. The food was good and so was the service. The Korean restaurant was often busy, but we didn't eat there as the prices were high(er). All in all, it was a good experience and I'll always recommend this hotel to family and friends. Mahalo.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Kari
"Great ocean view"
The staff at the Waikiki resort was very informative and friendly. The concierge helped book most of our activities while in Waikiki. In this hotel there is a great little buffet / restaurant with great breakfast choices. Oh yeah the hotel is at a walking distance from the beach. The only down side is that the place seems little out of date.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the beach."
Hotel was very close to Waikiki beach. Staff was very nice. Room was big enough for my family of 4. Pool was clean hotel was clean and maintained. We had a very good experience. My only issue was we did not get enough towels and the TV stopped working. I called front desk and both issues were fixed within minutes. Overall it was great.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Roxanne
"Bad concirge!!"
I couldn't believe a guy's attitude at the tour desk!! He was nice at the beginning, but he changed his attitude when he knew that my question was not about the tour he sells. Is he a concirge at hotel?!? Definitely not!!
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
mink
"Good Location"
This hotel is relatively nice and in a good location on the quieter side of Waikiki near Kapiolani Park. The room was in good shape and the price was nice.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Geoff
Location was ideal although the bathrooms was unbelievably small, it get to the toilet you had to step into the shower to close the door to gain access to the toilet. The bathrooms need some serious updating as everything is very old.
4 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Needs refurbishing!"
The hotel is in a good position and close to the beach although views are just a glimpse. However the room is very dark and dingy and old fashioned. Needs a good paint of white and some new modern furnishings!
Other trip Jun 12, 2014