All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2460 Koa Avenue, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A block from the beach"
The hotel was clean and the onsite store had every amenity you may need. With checkout at noon and most flights back to the mainland leaving after 6pm, it would be nice to have access to a bathroom to freshen up before heading to the airport. The bathrooms in the lobby require an active room key to access. The walls are fairly thin. We could hear traffic from our room on the 6th floor with all the windows closed. The bathroom was clean but tiny. The door literally hit the edge of the toilet when open.
4 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
"Conveniently located and clean"
The hotel is located a block from Waikiki Beach. There are many food options close by. The room was really clean. Nothing fancy but definitely nice. The floor tile in restroom area looked new. The wallpaper in the upper area of restroom could use a new layer but we didn't mind because it was a small area. There was a small fridge and iron and ironing board. The staff is a super friendly. We rented a car so be aware there is a nominal daily parking fee. It was easy to get in and out from hotel location. They also have coin washers and dryers in their basement where cars are parked. And elevator which takes you up from basement parking level to hotel rooms.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
HapyShpr
We had to ask for supplies that did not get replaced after running out, we figured that the house keeping staff would replace it.The receptionist staff was not costumer friendly as we expected, they were cold and not friendly. The transportations (ride) was awful, they drove us to several locations before dropping us off at the hotel even though the driver was instructed to drop us off at the hotel first. Sorry our experience was not as good as in the past. Over all '' it we were disappointed" Thank you
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"Perfect Location!"
We didnt know what to expect based on the mixed reviews but from the moment we arrived to the moment we checked out the staff couldnt be more friendly or helpful. Our room was spacious (approx. 400 sq ft.) and was well kept by housekeeping. The location was great and half block from eveverything. If i had search for a complaint, the pool was a little snall but thats a moot point with the ocean a half block away.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Andy
"Close to the beach!"
Nice location. You can walk to the stores, restaurants and, of course, the beach!
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
kim
"Nice Hotel, near the beach, close to the Zoo"
Had a nice stay, Stayed only at night for sleeping but felt really good
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Jo
"Great location, value"
The hotel is definitely dated and it's showing. But the good part is it's not run down or anything like that. They keep it well maintained. The service was friendly for the most part as well. Kevin was particularly helpful (thanks!). From what I saw, the location doesn't yield any ocean views but we were on a budget so we knew this going in. The room had what we needed plus a mini fridge, which we filled from ABC Stores or Safeway. The location is great. From the lobby, you can walk to the beach in 4 minutes. The hotel provides beach towels upon request. They also hold your bags for free after you check out, which we were thankful for. There are lots of places to check out nearby. If I had the money, I would have stayed closer to Fort Derussy Beach Park. Everything was new there and there was a higher concentration of stores there. But again we were on a budget. If you're on a budget, it's not a bad option at all. I would recommend it
3 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Great Hotel for the price"
We would not have been able to get in such a great location without the fantastic price. The staff was great and the room was great would totally stay here again.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
JV
The staff was friendly and ready to help you. There were store shops at the hotel as well as two different restaurants for your enjoyment.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
cn
"nice clean hotel but too many noises"
I enjoyed my stay because the staff was very nice and friendly. However, there were always noises making it difficult to sleep.
4 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
deanne
"My stay at the Waikiki Resort Hotel"
The concierge at the front desk were very helpful when I lost my phone. They kept me informed with my messages all the time I was there.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Billy
My fiance and I loved staying at the waikiki resort hotel. It's a block from the beach, amongst all of waikiki's excitement, and very close to public transportation (which we used for a lot of our stay to save money). The hotel itself was very clean. Our room had a small kitchentte, coffee machine, and refridgerator - PERFECT! The bed and pillows were super comfortable! We stayed here for 7 nights, and had no complaints at all. We even forgot a phone charger in the room after checkout. when we called to see if it were there, they sent someone up from housekeeping to get it and hold it until we were able to pick it up. We also had a balcony, which I loved waking up to and being able to sit outside first thing in the morning. This was also one of the more affordable hotels, which is DEFINITELY something that we needed. Great place to stay!
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Stephany
It was comfortable and I like the room , the buffet breakfast was good
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Nice jewel of a hotel"
Have stayed there before. It's a nice hotel with a nice pool seems to cater to a
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
becca
"Hotel near by the beach"
Very nice place, super restaurants and shops. Beautiful bay vith many surfers and long waves.
Kamil
"Good Hotel"
I enjoyed my stay here. It's an older hotel. The AC unit woke me up several times during the night. It made a noise when it shut off.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Alyssa
Location to beach was excellent. Hotel was clean and staff very courteous.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Everything was great!"
The hotel was very clean...that is the most important thing to us. The view was very nice and the staff were very friendly and always willing to help you.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
KandD
Clinton/Concierge helped SO much with suggestions for restaurants and booking me for great activities. Front desk helped me get into my room early. I really needed it at that point!!! Thanks so much
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Motel 6"
Holy smokes, what a pile! I cannot understand the positive reviews. At $2800 for ten days, I got twin beds and a rollaway piece of crap bed for the mother in law. We had to walk sideways to get to the balcony. Dirty, smelly and small. Looking more like a motel than a wannabe waikiki hotel, and overpriced on top of it. Almost forgot, there is no parking either. We spent half an hour in this room, called hawaii prince hotel and got a decent room. They charge a whole night if you cancel. Good riddance... The photos on websites when you book are very misleading! Beware!
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Cristian
"Classy room -- inadequate A/C"
We had a lovely 17th floor room with very comfortable king bed. Everything was first rate except the air conditioning, which could never bring the room temperature down below 81 F. The dude at the front desk was very friendly, but there was another employee who was belligerent in rushing me to move my car from the luggage unloading area in the entrance. Still, it was a good stay, close to Waikiki Beach and a lot of shopping.
2 night romance trip Jul 14, 2014
My family and I stayed at the waikki resort hotel in leu of our family reunion . I must say that staff was very friendly and made the transition run smoothly from checking to checking out . One staff member who truly was helpful was Branden . No matter what time on his shift he was alway there to answer your question and assist you in any way he can . We thank him and the hotel staff for making our stay pleasant and would love to return again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
burdios ohana
Hotel is location was great! One block from the beach and night life. The rooms where basic, nothing fancy.
2 night trip Jul 15, 2014
"Went for honeymoon"
It was a nice hotel for the price. It was close to the beach and close to a lot of shops restaurants ect. Overall we enjoyed it and would recommend it.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Abel
Would definitely stay there again. Good valve and convenient location.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"dirty & smelly"
My room, specifically the bathroom, smelled horribly. Either mildew, or mold, or both. I couldn't even stand in it for longer than 30 seconds. The room decor was dated, stained, and ugly. I counted four different colors of human hair in the shower, and one more on my dinner in the sushi restaurant on the lobby. Avoid at all costs.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
"Close to beach"
I was only there for two nights but the hotel exceeded my expectations.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Nolan
Excellent service. Clean rooms. The hotel was near the beach. The whole area near hotel is developed with so many stores we got different taste of food as well. The cleaning of the room is good.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
We chose this hotel based on the price. While we weren't blown away by it we were however blown away by the exceptional service we received from our housekeeper. Her name is Rocely and she truly is a Jem! My mom and I were so pleased with the high quality service she gave us every day! (11) days. If we ever return to this hotel it will be because of Rocely!!!
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Centrally located Waikiki Hotel"
My family and I stayed here back in March of 2009 and decided to stay again in June of 2014 because of the hotel being centrally located to all the Waikiki attractions and the two minute walk to Kuhio Beach. The staff was just as nice and accommodating this visit. The hotel is showing the sign of wear, but this wasn't surprising as it is a much frequented establishment. The lobby is often busy, mainly by those guests on their phone trying to use the free wifi, which is the only area it is free. The room we had was a standard size. For a two week stay it fit our needs, but I am sure we could have used a bit more space. Something to think about if we ever return and stay the same length of time. The pool is small but maintained. We used it several times. Waikiki is expensive. Be prepared if you have never been. Many people go to McDonald's as an "affordable option." I always recommend parents trying to pack those goodies for your kids that they specifically enjoy, i.e. granola bars, fruit chews, peanut butter packets, chips, etc as they are at least twice the price in Hawaii. The restaurant inside the hotel is priced reasonably and you get a discount if you are a guest. The food was good and so was the service. The Korean restaurant was often busy, but we didn't eat there as the prices were high(er). All in all, it was a good experience and I'll always recommend this hotel to family and friends. Mahalo.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Kari
"Great ocean view"
The staff at the Waikiki resort was very informative and friendly. The concierge helped book most of our activities while in Waikiki. In this hotel there is a great little buffet / restaurant with great breakfast choices. Oh yeah the hotel is at a walking distance from the beach. The only down side is that the place seems little out of date.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the beach."
Hotel was very close to Waikiki beach. Staff was very nice. Room was big enough for my family of 4. Pool was clean hotel was clean and maintained. We had a very good experience. My only issue was we did not get enough towels and the TV stopped working. I called front desk and both issues were fixed within minutes. Overall it was great.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Roxanne
"Bad concirge!!"
I couldn't believe a guy's attitude at the tour desk!! He was nice at the beginning, but he changed his attitude when he knew that my question was not about the tour he sells. Is he a concirge at hotel?!? Definitely not!!
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
mink
"Good Location"
This hotel is relatively nice and in a good location on the quieter side of Waikiki near Kapiolani Park. The room was in good shape and the price was nice.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Geoff
Location was ideal although the bathrooms was unbelievably small, it get to the toilet you had to step into the shower to close the door to gain access to the toilet. The bathrooms need some serious updating as everything is very old.
4 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Needs refurbishing!"
The hotel is in a good position and close to the beach although views are just a glimpse. However the room is very dark and dingy and old fashioned. Needs a good paint of white and some new modern furnishings!
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Kaye
"Excellent!"
The staff was very helpful, the accommodations were comfy, the location could not have been better for us. The only drawback was having to go to the lobby for internet for one of us who didn't have a smart phone. I'd stay again and again!!!
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Cat
Ocean view great!! So enjoyed being near the beaches and action.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Hotel"
Everything was nice, except an odd odor in the bathroom. Not too horrible, just odd.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
isaac & maryann
"Waikiki location"
Ideal location just off the Waikiki Beach. The fact that it was Korean owned and operated had no effect to our wonderful stay.
2 night trip May 20, 2014
"A hotel encircled by other hotels"
We were disappointed in the size of the room and the bed sizes. It was very disceiving from the online photos. The pool needed to be cleaned and the parking garage was very tiny and the roof was sinking in.
Other trip May 30, 2014
lisa
"Nice hotel, a block away from beach"
The hotel is a block away from Waikiki beach. It is close to restaurants. A walking distance to everything. The hotel has a concierge to help book day tour for the other islands which is very convenient. Most of the tour buses pick up in Koa Avenue where this hotel is located. great location!
Other trip May 29, 2014
Minda
"Great value hotel in excellent area"
Because most hotels in the Waikiki area can be pricey, my husband and I decided to go for a less "glitzy" hotel that met all our needs and was in a good area. We were extremely happy with out choice, as the hotel still had many amenities in comparison to other big name hotels, without the price. The only thing that would make this a 5 start rating would be a lower price on daily parking, although we understand that parking is at a premium in the Waikiki area and some parking is better than none. Also, more parking spaces allocated to hotel guests would make paying for parking a bit more bearable. Overall, a great stay at a great price, would definitely stay here again!
Other trip May 29, 2014
Brenda
"Super close to the beach - we had an ocean view!"
We would definitely stay there again - Our view was awesome, staff was so accommodating, only thing we missed was a Jacuzzi - pool was nice but no Jacuzzi - location was close to everything
Other trip May 27, 2014
Bobbie
"Nice and really close to everything and the nightl"
I had a great time and the staff was very helpful.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Nice hotel, nothing fancy."
This was the only hotel that would guarantee two beds for me. The hotel itself was decent, nothing fancy about it at all. The location is pretty quiet with not much foot traffic compared to the other end of the strip. If i didn't need two beds I wouldn't have stayed here though.
4 night trip May 15, 2014
samrob
"Great place for the price. Nice view from the room"
Had a blast in Hawaii. Lots of adventures to go on and see. Would definitely recommend to anyone to see it and experience the "Aloha" addittude.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Very close to the beach"
Very close to the beach and Lots of good and affordable places to eat around the area. Clean hotel with basic amenities but with great location.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Hotel near attractions and beach"
We stayed at Waikiki Resort Hotel for 3 nights before cruising.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Dee
"Average, at best..."
My stay started with the front desk personnel being unfriendly and indifferent to me. Not once did anyone say "thanks for staying with us!", or anything close. Then there was extra charges for parking and internet access. I know this is not unusual, but still not appreciated. Put it in the original price! Then, upon arriving to my room, found a large, black hair on the bed when I pulled back the covers. I say "covers", but it was really just two sheets, and an incredibly thin blanket. Then over the course of two days, I was never able to get the air conditioner to cool the room below 70 degrees. Not the worst place to stay ever, but I'm betting you can do better...
Other trip May 18, 2014