Decameron Cartagena All Inclusive, Cartagena
Situated on a stretch of beach in Cartagena, Decameron Cartagena All Inclusive is within easy reach of Bocagrande Beach, Puerta del Reloj, and San Felipe de Barajas Castle. Also nearby are San Pedro Claver Church and Convent and Hospital Naval de Cartagena.
At this all-inclusive property meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars are included in room rates. Taxes and gratuities, recreational activities, and entertainment may be included. Charges may apply for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Decameron Cartagena All Inclusive like an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Want a nice, cool drink? Try the beachside bar or one of the resort's other drinking venues including a beach bar and a poolside bar.
This all-inclusive resort features 5 restaurants. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharges apply).
The 280 air-conditioned guestrooms at Decameron Cartagena All Inclusive include safes and hair dryers. Televisions are equipped with satellite channels. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $174
- Run of the House
At a glance
- This hotel has 280 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 23 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- WiFi in public areas *
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- All-inclusive (taxes and gratuities included)
Nearby Three Star Cartagena hotels
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 5 restaurants
- Snack bar/deli
- Beach bar
- Poolside bar
- Beach towels
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Kayaking on site
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Cartagena hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Cartagena
- Hotel Boutique Casa del ColiseoFrom
- Radisson Hotel Cartagena Ocean PavillionFrom
- Coralina Isla Boutique
"Really relaxing, unique stay! They take such good care of you. The surroundings are magnificent -- so peaceful. Food is delicious. The staff works so hard. It's an eco resort so…"Feb 25, 2015
- Allure ChocolatFrom
"could be a little noise... depending on the room location"Feb 23, 2015
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
DiningALIBECHS - Overlooking the ocean, this steakhouse serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
BOCACCIO - This theme restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
GALEOTTO - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
CIACCO - Overlooking the pool, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
CAFE SAN PEDRO - This theme restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Decameron Cartagena All Inclusive, Cartagena’s small print
Also known as
- Decameron Cartagena All Inclusive
- Hotel Cartagena De Indias
- Decameron Colombia
- Hotel: Decameron Cartagena
- All Inclusive Resorts in Colombia
- Grand Canyon All Inclusive Vacation
- Decameron Cartagena
- South America All Inclusive
- Hotel Decameron
- Cartagena All Inclusive
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.