Decameron San Luis All Inclusive, San Andres Island
Decameron San Luis All Inclusive sits on the beach in San Andres, within easy reach of San Luis Beach, El Cove, and Rocky Cay. Also nearby are Morgans Cave and Big Pond Lagoon.
At this all-inclusive property meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars are included in room rates. Taxes and gratuities, recreational activities, and entertainment may be included. Charges may apply for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. Have fun in the sun at Decameron San Luis All Inclusive with summer activities like windsurfing and rowing/canoeing.
Guests can enjoy a meal at the onsite restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharges apply). Additional amenities at this 3.5-star resort include a children's pool and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests.
The 233 air-conditioned guestrooms at Decameron San Luis All Inclusive include minibars. Televisions are equipped with cable channels. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $107
- Run of House
At a glance
- This hotel has 233 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- WiFi in public areas *
- Free self parking
- All-inclusive (taxes and gratuities included)
Nearby Three Star San Andres Island hotels
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily
- Poolside bar
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Children's pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Beach towels
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Picnic area
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
Top San Andres Island hotels
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Onsite live performances
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
DiningCAFETERIA INTERNACIONAL - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
PASTA FARY - This theme restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
JAPONES - This restaurant specializes in sushi and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Decameron San Luis All Inclusive, San Andres Island’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Decameron San Luis
- Decameron San Andres Colombia
- San Andres . Colombia
- Decameron San Luis San Andres
- San Luis San Andres
- San Andres Colombia
- Decameron San Luis Hotel
- San Andres Decameron
- Decameron San Andres
- Hotels San Andres
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Cribs/Infant beds are available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.