All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
236 21st St, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Really like staying there! Nice location, comfortable rooms and cute! I d def come back
7 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
"Awesome"
Perfect place to stay
2 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"very poor experience. DO NOT STAY HERE."
I booked my hotel online and paid for it prior to going there. Hidden fees included $25/night for (hotel services)which the employees could not explain. No public parking. advertised breakfast and pool but failed to mention they both were located at a differnt hotel i had to walk to in order to use. My cable did not work my entire stay and couldnt be moved to another due due to non avalibility.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2015
"The South Beach Hotel"
This Hotel is very modern and beautiful. I feel like they target a younger crowd; the artwork features swaged out versions of dolls, action figures and vintage photos. When we walked in, we noticed there was some really strong perfume in the lobby and elevator, I'm not sure if it was something the hotel used or if it was left over from an individual. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. If you want to park, take a dip in the pool or enjoy the complimentary breakfast, you have to be willing to walk at least a block/block and a half because nothing is inside this hotel. Parking in the area is 3 hours max metered street parking, the only alternative being valet. If you're easily tempted you should probably request they remove the mini bar items; never have I ever seen a full sized bottle of patron in a hotel room.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your stay and review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and staff. We hope to welcome you again soon!
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Shelby
"Excellent service and friendly people"
Tank you Jonathan for all you help
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay and review. I will pass along the kind words to Jonathan. We hope to welcome you again soon!
1 night trip May 30, 2015
"Hidden gem! Highly recommend it!"
Going back next month! Great little boutique hotel...New York feel to the room. Very clean, more spacious then the usual rooms at the beach, In the nicer side of South beach, by Lincoln Rd, museums and across the street from Mr Chows. Not much amenities however there is so much action in South beach we didn't miss that. It's very low key and no fuss or pretentiousness which I loved compared to the usual South beach attitude.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay and review. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our spacious rooms and location. We hope to welcome you again soon!
2 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Diana
"Had great time"
We had good time we will definitely go back it was nice & quiet
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for you review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at SBH! We hope to see you again in the near future!
4 night family trip May 16, 2015
Thuraya
"Ok but...ill get another hotel next time."
It was unaware that the hotel does not have parking so that was an additional 34 dollars a day. The pool is not in the premises. The snack bar had a list of items with prices but not all the items were present in the snack bar. The filled the fridge up with so many to buy drinks that we had no room for our own food. You can hear everything up above and next to you. No soundproofing. Hotel.com did not list that hotel charges an additional al 22.50 fee. So it was shocking to get another bill after already paying for the night. A few items off the menu for the complimentary breakfast were not available and the restaurant to get ur free breakfast was around the corner. It is very close to beach and shopping and the people were friendly.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay and review. I'm sorry to hear about some of the challenges you faced while being our guest. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and I hope to welcome you again soon!
1 night trip with friends May 12, 2015
lauren
Its nice and close to the beach as well as to entertainment during the night
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay and review. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I hope to welcome you again soon!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Karla
Our stay was for just one night and it was better than expected. We were able to use the roof-top pool deck, the beach with the complimentary amenities and were able to walk everywhere. Everything was as described and the front desk service was friendly and above par. I would certainly recommend it.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Spring break stay"
Hotel very nice, staff was friendly location was great 2 block away from beach everything in walking distance. Only thing was the breakfast needs little improvement other than hotel was great.!
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your review! We are glad you liked the location of the hotel as well as the friendly staff. We hope to see you again in the near future!
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Julio
"Net hotel, but few facilities"
Our room was not ready when we arrived so we had to wait for almost an hour before getting access. Even we booked a non-smoking room we got a room that was clearly used by smoker. The hotel had tried to cover it up with spray. No pool or break fast in the hotel.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay and review. Our hotel is smoke free, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you faced while being our guest. I hope to welcome you again soon!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
klindb01
"HOTEL ROOM DECO WAS GORGEOUS"
My stay at SBH was good. The room was very nice, spacious and roomy. The decor was modern and up to date. I wish the rooftop pool was directly on the top of SBH and the restaurant was inside the hotel. Also, its a little far from the main strip, But overall very nice hotel to stay at.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your recent review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed the location of the hotel as well as the renovated rooms. In the very near future we will be opening up a restaurant in our lobby, so we hope you will return to see it soon!
2 night trip with friends Mar 23, 2015
latonia
"family vacation"
I loved the hotel it was very clean, and stylish. Only suggestion is that the hotel should have a pool on their property. Visiting a different hotel just to use the pool is a little inconvenient.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your recent visit! We are happy to see that you enjoyed our hotel! We are also happy to announce that in the near future there will be a larger pool at our sister property which is closer and our guests will have access to it as well, once the renovations have been completed. We hope to see you again in the future!
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
shereese
"Nice place of not driving"
Just one night on our first trip to Miami Beach. A lovely hotel with good staff. Took almost an hour to get our car from expensive valet, won't drive next time. Across from Park, one block to bus stop. Had street front room but not too noisy.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your recent review and kind words about our hotel! We are thrilled that you loved the hotel and staff at our property! We hope to see you again in the near future!
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
"Great Stay##"
The hotel was 1 minute from Collins Ave walking distance to the beach, 20 minutes to Lincoln mall by feet and very quiet area. I would absolutely stay again. Oh and free complimentary breakfast to Orange Blossom
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your recent visit! We are happy to see that you enjoyed the hotel and location of our property! We hope to welcome you back again in the near future!
2 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
Shaunette
It was great me and my son was very happy:)
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your recent visit and for sharking your feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel! We hope to see you again in the future!
4 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
"Better than expected"
Very decent hotel in a perfect area. Rooms, showers, and beds are super comfortable. I couldn't have asked for more. The rooms do show some wear and some imperfect cleaning in certain corners, but not enough to bother me. Don't hesitate to stay here.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are thrilled you had a great stay and we hope you will come back to visit us very soon!
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Dennis
"Needed a place to crash..."
Booked one of the last rooms we could find. This would not be my first choice but it was our only choice. Sort of clean, verging on outdated. Added fees at check out made it more expensive than advertised. Parking was an issue and valet is off site by15min so your car is not readily available. Breakfast is outside around the corner and only for 2 people even with occupancy of 4 in a room.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your recent review. I apologize for the challenges you faced while staying with us. I hope you will return with us in the future!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
michelle
"Top shelf"
Great location. Comfortable room for 2 people. Very clean. Shower leaked a little but had no impact on our stay. Would definately stay here again.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as our location! I look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!
2 night trip with friends Feb 24, 2015
"excellent stay"
it was great look forward to coming back in April if the price is right i am a frequent traveler to Miami. I come to Miami at least 7 times a year and am looking for a new place to stay and your hotel was great
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope we will see you back in April!
2 night trip Feb 22, 2015
michael
"Small nice Boutique Hotel with limitations..."
I stayed here for 5d in Mid Feb with my wife and 2 kids. We had a standard room with 2 beds which was very cramped. There was no restaurant, pool or concierge so it is not a typical hotel in that sense. Parking was ridiculous and I had to go and feed the meter all day but I understand this is a reflection of Miami Beach in general. The breakfast is very limited and consists of pancakes ,waffles or "continental" + drink which is inclusive for 2 people daily. They charge a daily 'resort fee" which is padding for paying for the pool and breakfast and is frankly misleading. I think it would be fine for a couple but not really a family hotel. There is no direct access to the beach which is unclear. You need to walk about 1/4 mile to get there and the pool is not in the hotel but next door.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay and for sharing your experience with us. II apologize for the challenges that you faced while being our guest. The Service Fee is a daily charge of $20 plus tax which covers your Beach Chairs, Breakfast, Wifi and Pool Access. I hope in the future you will return to our property and give us another chance as we are in the process of opening a new restaurant in the lobby as well as a few other exciting projects that we are working on.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
yosser
"Great boutique hotel in central location"
The room was clean and comfortable, the staff friendly, and the location perfect - fairly quiet in the evenings, but short walk to the beach and Lincoln Road. I would definitely recommend to others.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your recent Visit! We are thrilled you had a great stay and enjoyed our friendly staff as well as location! We hope you will come back to visit us very soon!
Jemma
"Let me control the ac"
You can only turn ac down to 70. Room get a little warm at times
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay and taking the time to rate us. We are sorry to hear about the challenges you faced while staying with us. We hope to see you again in the future!
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
We had a corner room that was a welcome treat from typical older hotels in South Beach. Room was stylish with a comfortable bed. Bathroom was spacious and very functional. Only draw back was street noise, but that's expected. At least there wasn't thumping music like most hotels on Collins Ave. We will rerun but will request a room further from the street. The included breakfast around the corner was o.k. I used both of our chits and wife ordered off menu.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the renovated hotel rooms and bathrooms. We hope you will return in the future with us!
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Went to see a sick person for 5 days. For the first 3 days booked different hotel because didn't feel comfortable. This was my last booked for 2 days.. Great price.. Very clean, nice staff , beautiful room... And the area is great.. Close to everything and at the same time quiet.. Planning to book it again in a few weeks...
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your kind words about our property! We are thrilled you had a great stay and look forward to welcoming you back, see you soon!
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Freddie
"Stay away from this one"
The hotel is an old bug with new wings. The pool is out of the building like a block or so away...an so it's THE BREAKFAST that is "included" but that's a scam. It's just bread and butter. Air conditioning of my room was SHARED with other room and couldn't turn it off during the night.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to review us. I apologize for the challenges that you faced while being our guest. We never want a guest to leave the hotel upset. We can only hope that you will return in the future and give us another chance.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Andrea
"Nice Stay in South Beach"
The hotel seems a little old, but our room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was small but complimentary. The hotel is close to the beach and also easy to drive to from the downtown Miami area. Overall, we had a nice stay.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your room and that your overall trip was a success. We hope to welcome you back.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Nice Hotel! Very Close to the beach!"
That was a nice and afforadable hotel close to ocean drive! And the beach access was very close!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"suprise"
Was a trip for my friends daughter 3rd birthday.. close to the beach do we got this hotel. was playing with the whole atmosphere but did not realize that no food area or eating area would be close by had to walk about 7 blocks to even find a McDonald's..kids love the beach and the pool at the Riviera. there is no microwave on the facility to warm up any leftover food. The hotel staff was very friendly. Overall this hotel is definitely not for family.Would not stay here again since it's not close to anything.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience! We are delighted that the staff was helpful to you and your group. However we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you felt with the location of the hotel. We are happy to announce that the hotel restaurant will be opening in the near future and this will provide more food options for all of our guests. We hope to welcome you back.
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
Jodi
"Very Enjoyable Stay, Professional Staff!!!"
The hotel is centrally located and within walking distance to everything you come to South Beach for. The beach is a short block and a half walk, the walk to the Art Deco district is only a five minute walk and Lincoln Mall is also very nearby. The breakfast is at a very quaint restaurant around the corner and there is also access to two pools at a hotel around the corner as well. For the price this was an unbelievable value. The room was cleaned daily and it was always left spotless!!! The front desk was very pleasant and truly looking to accommodate their guests to the fullest!!!
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay and review. We're so happy we were able to meet your expectations. We hope to welcome you again soon!
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Nice and chic hotel"
Bathroom showe was leackibg outside the shower i had to put a towel to avoid flood it. But eberything else was ok
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your visit and for your feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon.
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
Anny
"Nice hotel."
From the outside it is not spectacular, but the rooms are big and very comfortable. staff always willing to help.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for being our guest recently and taking the time to share the review. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations. We hope to welcome you again soon!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Vicky
"Nice Room close to beach but no amenities at all"
I give the service a 2 the hotel employees are nice and helpful the rooms are remodeled and clean I give it a 3.If you want to use a pool it's a block away at another hotel .If you need ice you go to the front desk and they go in a back room and get it for you.They have no laundry service. They provide 2 breakfast at a restaurant around the corner but if you have more than 2 people in your family you will pay big money to eat.You will have additional fees that Hotels.com doesn't disclose of $22.50 a day this is at all hotels in South Beach
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the newly remodeled rooms and Friendly Staff. We do however provide Dry Cleaning service at a nominal fee, otherwise there are also a few places within walking distance if you prefer to use a coin laundry. We hope to welcome you back in the future!
3 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Donald
"Nice small hotel with good prices, good location"
We enjoyed our 2-night stay very much though we didn't really hang out at the hotel. The complimentary breakfast at Orange Blossom Café (around the corner from the hotel) was nice but a bit small. Our room was clean with very modern styling. The most annoying thing is parking, but this is not the hotel's fault, it's just the way it is in South Beach. The hotel is walking distance to Collins Avenue, Lincoln Road shopping, the beach and everything in South Beach but not right in the middle of the crowds. I'd stay here again.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Andrea
"silly hotel policy and bad efficiency reception"
im even not interested to tell the hotel what is wrong with it to help them to make an improvement. Find by urself or lose clients
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us and I apologize for the challenges that you faced while being our guest.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
My only complaint is the breakfast. It should have been mentioned explicitly the free breakfast is for 2 people even if the 3rd person's resort fee is paid upfront. It causes confusion. And the breakfast place itself is just so so. They could have given me a full breakfast menu knowing that I'm ordering for the 3rd person. Yet they still gave a free breakfast menu and charge me the same price.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback! I apologize for the misunderstaning and have personally reviewed your reservation and seems like there has been a misunderstanding as your reservation only has breakfast included for 2 people per day.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Art Basel week"
This is a sweet, super-well located smallish hotel. Nice staff. Breakfast around the corner. Just renovated. It would have been okay with me if the music in the courtyard had been turned off a little earlier.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback! We are thrilled you had a great stay and enjoyed our Friendly Staff and Restaurant . You will be happy to know that we have lowered the volume of the Courtayrd music as well! We hope you will come back to visit us very soon!
4 night trip with friends Dec 2, 2014
"It's ok but that's all"
The hotel was nice but nobody told me that was under remodelacion (painting, sanding walls, etc) so it was dusty when we got there, I didn't want my kids breath on it. Rooms pretty small for a family but was nice to be close to the beach. Another thing a had a baby stroller and the room the gave me I had to go up steps and pull the stroller one it. I could be nice to give another one with elevator available.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad to hear that our location to the beach was ideal for you and your family. I am sorry to hear that the lobby was undergoing a new paint job during your stay. However, I am happy to announce that we are no longer painting the lobby area. We hope you will come back to visit us very soon!
2 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Nice, clean, well located boutique hotel. Would recommend to friends and family, friendly staff.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience! We look forward to welcoming you home again soon. Sincerely,
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Roger
"Good price vs stay"
Excellent location. Comfortable, clean,
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your recent visit! We are thrilled you had a great stay and enjoyed our location. We hope you will come back to visit us very soon!
1 night trip with friends Nov 23, 2014
Karin
"best hotel"
It was the best place I ever seen in Miami , you feel home . nice service kind staff all the staff of this hotel are the best . Take my advice don't take any other hotel if you have the chance to live in this hotel with good price . if you are going to pay over 300 USD per day so no problem you can go to other hotel .
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled you had a great stay and we hope you will come back to visit us very soon!
3 night trip with friends Nov 11, 2014
Maher
"Very nice hotel, I would deffinately return."
The room was amazing, the staff was very friendly. The only thing we didn't like was the breakfast, which was at a restaurant nearby.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience. Im sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the breakfast as much as the hotel but we are glad to hear that you enjoyed our updated rooms and friendly staff. We hope to see you again in the near future!
"Not as it appeared on web site"
Web site gave the appearance that the hotel was right on the beach, when in fact it is a couple of blocks away. Also had no hot water when I tried to shower before checking out
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback! I apologize for the challenges that you faced while being our guest. On our website we do not claim we are located on the beach side, I’m sorry that you felt as though the pictures were misleading.
Bruce
"Last minute charges! :("
I was shocked to be charged a :"booking fee" as I checked out to "cover the cost" of booking through Expedia. Left a bad taste in my mouth and while I expect to be back in the South Beach area it will not be at the SBH!
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
I apologize for the challenges that you faced while being our guest. The Service Fee is a daily charge of $20 plus tax which covers your Beach Chairs, Breakfast, Wifi and Pool Access. The Fee is definitely not for booking the hotel through Expedia. I apologize for the misunderstanding. We hope to welcome you back in the future!
Rex
"Ok hotel close to the beach"
Hotel was ok, but in order to get to the rooftop pool you had to walk to another hotel. Also, the breakfast area is outside of the hotel at a small restaurant.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience! I apologize for the challenges that you faced while being our guest. However we are glad to hear that you enjoyed the location of our property and the close proximity it is to the beach club. We hope to welcome you back in the future!
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
"not worth the money"
Hidden fees all around not worth it very shoty
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for leaving us your feedback! I apologize for the challenges that you faced while being our guest. The "Hidden Fees" in which you are referring to is the Service Fee. This is a daily charge of $20 plus tax which covers your Beach Chairs, Breakfast, Wifi and Pool Access. This Service Fee is stated prior to booking your reservation, and is also stated on your confirmation page.
2 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
There was no refrigerator or microwave and the view from our window was a brick wall. The air conditioner wouldn't go below 76 degrees and when we arrived we were required to pay an additional $400 in fees and deposits. Most of the staff was friendly and the location was decent. It just wasn't what I expected.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay! We are pleased that the staff was helpful and we will pass along your kind words. However we would like to apologize that your expectations were not met. We hope to welcome you again.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"A very pleasant surprise!"
This was my first trip to South Beach, so I had no idea about which hotel to choose. Based on Expedia reviews and getting a great rate, I chose the SBH and I'm glad I did! The first thing I noticed was the incredibly clean scent of the hotel. Usually my allergies start acting up as soon as I check into hotels, but not this one. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly, and when I checked into the room, I was very pleased. I will say there is still some current construction going on in the building, but it's all good - there was never any noise that made my stay uncomfortable. In fact, I had the privilege of meeting Blake, one of the owners of the Think Hotel Group, who not only shared his vision of the hotel and the other area properties they were developing, but also asked about my stay and hoped that I was enjoying my time in South Beach. A very cool, down to earth guy. My stay here was definitely the pleasurable part of my business trip, and I will certainly come visit again with my family.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your kind words! I have shared your kind words to the team as well as with Blake and he is appreciative of your review and wanted to thank you! We are thrilled you had a great stay and we hope you will come back to visit us very soon!
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Nice hotel but location not ideal"
Hotel was fairly nice but beware of service costs ($20 daily) and the parking garage which can add another $30 or so per day to your stay. Location is also a bit of a hike from ocean drive.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed the hotel but we would like apologize over the obstacles you faced while staying with us. We hope to see you again!
3 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2014