All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America

• Value for money
    Delicious food
    Breakfast is average
    Bad internet service
"great staff, good place, maybe a little overpriced"
the room was great, the hotel was clean and very modern, the only downfalls were that there was not a hotel pool, despite the pictures. you had you had to go to the next hotel to use the pool and walk around the street corner to enjoy your complimentary breakfast which you had to choose from waffles, pancakes, cereal, yogurt and muffins, not too bad, but expected more for the price. Compared to the prices of hotels that are actually on the beach, this was not bad. despite the pictures on the site, this hotel is NOT on the beach, you have to cross the street and go to the end of the next one. it was a nice location for the price and staff was offered great customer service, add about $200 more and stay on the beach. But if you are looking for a hotel with a pool and breakfast onsite, this is not the place for you.
3 night family trip Mar 8, 2016
JOSE
"One of the places I've EVER STAYED!"
My stay was amazing!! The hotel itself was gorgeous!! Close to everything!!! 2 blocks away from their private beach!!! Beautiful Longue and overall convenient for visitors!!! SOO MANY THINGS around this hotel!!
3 night romance trip Feb 20, 2016
Lincoln
"Pleasant stay"
Hotel shows its age but room was comfortable and staff very friendly and helpful.
3 night business trip Jan 28, 2016
Keith
good staff
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2016
Room wasn't ready until after 4pm. Air freshener used in common areas was unappealing and overpowering. Should provide additional information at time of booking such as lack of parking ($38 for valet or $6 per hour on street) the $20 service convenience fee. The included breakfast is down the block and around the corner (portion is small and un-filling, order and pay from the normal menu, it's a great restaurant and you'll enjoy it better. Overall, the hotel has great decor, awesome bathrooms and is a decent value for the area. Next visit I'd probably look elsewhere.
1 night trip with friends Jan 4, 2016
"Great 3⭐️⭐️⭐️ Hotel in South Beach"
+ Hotel located in ideal location (21st & Collins Ave), great curb appeal. + Beach is 1 block away from hotel. + Easy transportation to/from Miami Int'l Airport; take Metrobus #150 Airport Express Flyer - bus stop steps away from hotel. + Front desk staff very friendly. + Restaurants, Walgreens, CVS & souvenir shops are within 5-10 mins walk. + Green space/Bass Museum of Art located just across street from hotel with artwork out in open outdoors. - Room walls thin and can be noisy. - Parking is very limited. Valet parking is $38 per day. Some free street parking available from 3 AM - 9 AM otherwise parking is metered per hour where available. - Hotel charges $20 Service/Resort Fee per day payable upon check-out. Hotel also secures/holds $75 Incidental fees per day which will be released pending no damages upon check out. ! If you purchase complimentary breakfast, be sure to notify the restaurant (Orange Blossom) before you place your breakfast order!
Other trip Jan 8, 2016
T
We went for a last minute weekend getaway. The price was great for the location. The hotel was clean, well-maintained, with free breakfast at a restaurant around the corner. It's about 5 blocks from Lincoln Road Mall and 2 blocks from the beach. There's a great bar called Sweet Liberty right behind the hotel. Craft cocktails and food. I recommend it. The front desk staff was pleasant and helpful. My only complaint is that it took an hour to get our car out of the valet in the morning. Valet seemed to be run by a separate company and we were told the cars are parked 10 blocks away. All of that is fine and understandable but it still should not have taken that long. They weren't exactly swamped. At $38 per overnight, I would expect better service.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
Vanessa
"Great Experience!"
We will stay here again! We loved the atmosphere presented. We felt like we were living a life from a previous decade. Clean, comfortable, and the staff was pleasant! Complimentary breakfast was above par- separate restaurant with waiters who serve!
Other trip Dec 25, 2015
Tara
"Awesome ! Will visit again ."
Great workers and vibes... Especially the worker who came for the charger ... He made my trip all the better and even the sweet manager who helped when they couldn't find a reservation. Every time I walked in there was a " welcome back " and every time I walked out there was a "see you soon."
3 night trip with friends Dec 9, 2015
Pertrice
"Nice place to stay"
Nice clean room in south beach. Only stayed one day but the service was great. Artwork in room and around the hotel made our stay even brighter. Not too far from beach either
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2015
kevin
They want to pay for everything for ex.tips for room bar - it is not payment for example for water from the bar, they want to pay tips for lady which fill the room bar plus we have to pay 20 USD for services each day.... When I asked for what is it - the receptionist told me - is fixed! Everybody has to for that:-) I suggest to management - asked client for payments for air, water, view...
3 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
Jiri
"Perfect for its value and location in SoBe"
My husband, my 3 mos old baby and I went for a wedding in Miami. The hotel has a perfect location, close to the beach and Lincoln Rd for a nice walk. Also we had a good sleep, no noise at all. Great service, everything we needed we asked for and it was done. Good breakfast portion, obviously not a buffet but for the place and quality of the meal it was great. Rain shower, expresso machine and mini bar were a plus for keeping cold the bottles of our little one and for having a nice wake up.
4 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
Bertha
"Decent"
Decent choice in South Beach. Great location. The room was clean with OK level maintenance (some trim problems (bathroom), a haphazard paint job (bathroom) and some odd speckling on ceiling). The AC kept the temp fine, but had trouble getting the humidity out. Most importantly, the room was quiet.
2 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2015
"Great hotel for beach access"
The best thing about this hotel is that it is 1 block away from the beach. The daily $22 resort fee includes a daily beach pass with beach lounge chairs and towels. An umbrella is only $10. The beach bathroom is also at this entrance. The hotel is in Reservoir Hotel around the corner and is a nice shaded oasis with an organic bar. It is only a 6 block walk to the Lincoln Road shopping area. The King room was nice and spacious with a very diverse minibar including alcohol, coffee, sunscreen and playing cards. Amanda and Jonathan at the front desk were wonderful and answered all questions we had.
3 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
Patrick
"Not for families:"
There was no pool at the hotel. To use a pool we had to walk to another hotel one block away where they should have two pools. However, the roof top pool was under construction and their small pool was very small, nothing for kids. The complimentary breakfast was served at a close by restaurant, but was only included for 2 persons even though we were 4 in our reservation. Same thing with beach towels and beach loungers that was only included for 2 persons.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2015
"Sleepless in South Beach"
Left out the part that the pool is not at this location. It's at their sister hotel. Pool was dirty and construction going on next door. Got zero sleep due to loud people hanging out in court yard all night which is where our room was located.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
Christine
"Good Stay"
It was a pretty good hotel especially for the price
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
Allan
"Personal"
Everything about my stay was excellent from the hotel stay the viewing , exploring, ,shopping. Ect., love it
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
leon
Great stay, wished restaurant was included and complimentary breakfast had nothing I could eat. Other than that it was a great stay.
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
Alexandra
"Dont stay over here!!"
We were on a family vacation in several states and this one was the worse hotel experiance ever!!! We would never come here again and regrate choosing it. Customer service was very poor, we were 3 people in the room that was reserved for 3 people, every other hotel provided breakfast for 3 even if the "breakfast was made for 2", other hotels (all and we were in at least 10 defferent ones) were flexible and agreed to provide breakfast for 3 with no additional cost and this hotel wouldnt even try to hear us out- thay just refused !! (And forget about the fact they didnt have any food in the breakfast besides cereal!). Our TV didnt switch channels, was stuck on one channel- we stayed there 2 nights and called at least 3-4 times and also asked front dask- no one took care of it or even apologized! Thay just "forgot" about it. Room was very small and they didnt change shampoo or soaps even though we were out! They charge for vallet parking with no option for self/street parking (they have a meter that needs to be charged every 3 HOURS so your only option is to pay $38 dollars a day for vallet parking!). Overall we were very unpleased! We payed around $150 a night which is not cheap and we got nothing but poor customer service in return and small room with no view whats so ever!! We wiuld never come back to this hotel! You can find nicer and cheaper hotels that will treat you so much better than this one!
2 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Ayalon
Beware of unexpected charges. Other than that room a1
3 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
"Nice for South Beach"
Was surprised how nice the hotel was, but parking was sort of an issue. Was able to walk to ocean drive from my hotel.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
Truck
"Awesome!"
The stay was amazing. The only thing that I didn't like about the stay was the valet parking. The valet went through my car and moved thing around also. I didn't see that there was anything missing. But other then that. Everything was great. 5 min walk to the beach. Close to Walgreen's, clubs, pubs and restaurants.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Enjoyed our stay!"
My friends and I really enjoyed our stay at SBH. Jonathan was absolutely wonderful! He gave great service and made us feel welcomed! Room was comfy and clean and the location was great! Would definitely stay here again.
4 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Mary Helen
"Cute Piece of South Beach"
When we arrived the staff was friendly, we had to wait to check in because we was early. We went down a few blocks to eat and came back and the power was out. There was a fire a few blocks down that knocked out the power. The were and and tried to accommodate date us as much as possible. It was a slight inconvenience but overall the stay was great,the room was comfortable. There are no elevators, keep this in mind, but its only two floors. You can see the beach from the hotel and is located off Collins ave close to a lot of things. Would stay again if I go back to Miami.
2 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
CHARITY
"Great getaway hotel"
Great place for a first time experience in Miami. Hotel decor was very unique. Wish we could have seen all of the art work. The beach was amazing and only 1 block away from the hotel. Restaurant was around the corner and it was a great meal. Didn't get a chance to check out the hotel due to September rain. The only thing i would recommend for the hotel to fix is the bathroom towel rack. I reached for a towel from the shower and the entire bar came right off. Thankfully I was still standing in the shower or the metal bar would have landed on my toes. Not a good situation. Over all I would recommend and return to the SBH hotel. :)
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
BRENDA
Everything fine except when I check out I pay more money for etc etc.
4 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Miguel Ángel
"Fantastic"
Great hotel staff very friendly . Johnathan who works at the reception Was great . Dose a great job . Will be back again .
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
david
"Great hotel no cold water"
We stayed in a room that did not have any cold water just hot water in the shower and being sunburned taking a shower with hot water was a bit uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Sara
"Close to the beach, very clean"
Good: very clean, close to beach, good location, good breakfast Bad: small beds, pool and breakfast somewhere else, pool too small
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Marty
"close to beach and shopping"
My stay at this hotel was ok, the staff was very nice, place is very clean but I didnt like that I had to go to another hotel to use the pool.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Deb
"Nice, Relaxing, and Cozy"
Had a great 6 day, 5 night stay at SBH South Beach Hotel. The hotel was very clean, the staff was friendly and very helpful. Jonathan at the front desk was extremely helpful and anytime we need anything or any advice on what do to do and where to go while we were there he provided us with that information. Definitely would be a destination I go return back to if i'm only staying for a few days because the hotel is pretty small but it was very cozy and you will feel right at home once you settle in.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Collin
"Great location and staff..."
I stayed 3 days at SBH. Great location and very friendly staff.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Great location and service"
Its a nice boutique hotel in a great Miami SoBe area with great service. The hotel is well maintained and clean with all modern amenities even though the wifi was spotty. Unfortunately the the cable/satellite box didn't work in our room so we had no TV, the maintenance guy try to fix it with no luck. The front desk was very helpful. They charge you for everything in the room..snacks, water etc.and prices are pretty high so be aware not to touch anything in the room. The pool is shared by another hotel a block away, so you have to walk over to another hotel. They have valet parking but its like $35/ night. There are metered street parking between 9am and 3 am ($1.75/hr)with a 3 hr limit, what that means is that you can pay for 3 hours at a time max...after the 3 hrs you can pay again but you don't have to move your car. They give you free breakfast vouchers (included in the $20/day amenities fee) but you only get 2 vouchers/ room even though it was the four of us. you have to go to a nearby restaurant to use them. Overall it was a good experience, the location is great, close to the beach and everything else. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Decent hotel"
Close to beach, includes 2 beach chairs, close to sister hotel with pool, includes a limited breakfast at a nearby restaurant, decent sized room, bed is comfy but didn't love the sheets, front desk didn't have wine opener but they were friendly, found another hotel that was almost the same price (because this hotel adds 22 a day during stay) while we were there and would have preferred to stay there
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"Satisfactory"
Everything was Up to standard, except for the parking availability, there wasn't any designated space for a 26 foot Box Truck.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
Christian
"Nice place, one block from.the beach"
Very nice clean place a few blocks away from.the night life and one block from the beach, rooms are nice and modern, the only thing missing is a lock on the bathroom door and an exhaust in the bathroom
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
"Nice hotel but a few things you should know"
No parking. Valet is $38 per night and it takes up to an hour to get your car. Closest parking is around $1.25/hr and it can be blocks away. Hotel room is updated and modern with stylish decor but rooms are small. There is no pool on site you must go to another hotel and use their pool. Overall loved the decor and feel of the actual hotel but will not be staying here again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Hope
"Comfortable and clean in great location"
Staff at the front desk were not so helpful and very slow at check in. Room was very clean and comfortable, beds were fantastic. I was a bit disappointed to find that the pool is in fact in another hotel around the corner when the posting lead me to believe it was at SBH which makes it not quite as convenient. Good location otherwise with short walk to the beach and quick cab or 15 min walk to all the main restaurants and bars of south beach.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Really like staying there! Nice location, comfortable rooms and cute! I d def come back
7 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
"Awesome"
Perfect place to stay
2 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"Subpar basic services, but great location"
Great location and nice enough staff. Poor air conditioning and no cold water, and staff was unable to solve problem or offer satisfactory solution during stay. My mother travelled across continents to meet for our one yearly reunion, last thing I expected was to repeatedly have to address basics like room temp and water temp.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"Johnathan is the best"
This hotel is perfect for people that want to be right in the center of everything. Breakfast was superb and the hotel staff was great‼️ Johnathan is a true gem of the hotel...he is very personable and made our stay very comfortable. We had a little snafu checking but Amanda fixed it right away‼️ Overall 10/10
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Bree and Sherel
"Affordable hotel next to beach"
Hotel staff was very friendly and helped whenever we had an issue / if we needed anything. Hotel itself was pretty nice, and the room comfortable. Only thing is everyone failed to mention there's a security deposit that needs to be paid before checking in and that there's also going to be a $130 charge for using wifi and beach access lol which should be complimentary. Loved that it was very close to the beach though (about a block or two) and not very far from the nightlife either (about a $5-7 uber ride)
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Hotel looks urban but away from the action"
It was hard to find the hotel ...The whole hotel was very urban and different which was impressive but as soon as we walked into our room there were ants all throughout the room , especially where they keep the condiments to sell to people. The guy at the counter was very nice and we did tell him we had ants but even the next day , no one came to look about it until the day we left. Very disappointing but the best thing there was the bathroom/shower and the elevator . The hotel is within walking distance from everything but the action is way on 7th street and the hot is off of 21st street . Breakfast was very complimentary with few choices
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Sheka
"very poor experience. DO NOT STAY HERE."
I booked my hotel online and paid for it prior to going there. Hidden fees included $25/night for (hotel services)which the employees could not explain. No public parking. advertised breakfast and pool but failed to mention they both were located at a differnt hotel i had to walk to in order to use. My cable did not work my entire stay and couldnt be moved to another due due to non avalibility.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2015
Great hotel, wonderful amenities. Has everything that is needed. Bad thing that it doesn't have it's own pool and its own restaurant for breakfasts.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Roman
"Great hotel near beach"
Hotel stay was great. It's exactly what it looks like on the Internet. Pleasant surprise. Friendly staff and excellent location in walking distance to central south beach.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Pam
"The South Beach Hotel"
This Hotel is very modern and beautiful. I feel like they target a younger crowd; the artwork features swaged out versions of dolls, action figures and vintage photos. When we walked in, we noticed there was some really strong perfume in the lobby and elevator, I'm not sure if it was something the hotel used or if it was left over from an individual. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. If you want to park, take a dip in the pool or enjoy the complimentary breakfast, you have to be willing to walk at least a block/block and a half because nothing is inside this hotel. Parking in the area is 3 hours max metered street parking, the only alternative being valet. If you're easily tempted you should probably request they remove the mini bar items; never have I ever seen a full sized bottle of patron in a hotel room.
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your stay and review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and staff. We hope to welcome you again soon!
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Shelby
"Excellent service and friendly people"
Tank you Jonathan for all you help
Response by SBH South Beach Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay and review. I will pass along the kind words to Jonathan. We hope to welcome you again soon!
1 night trip May 30, 2015