All hotels in Glastonbury, Connecticut, United States of America
85 Glastonbury Blvd, Glastonbury, CT, 06033, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

For $125. a night...no continental breakfast. At 11:00 at night, it took a long time for front desk to answer the phone to schedule a wake up call. One of 2 keys did not work.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. At Hilton Garden Inn our restaurant features a cook to order breakfast and not the continental, I apologize for this confusion. We do offer many rates that include breakfast as part of the package, as do other Garden Inns. I see overall though it was a good stay and we are pleased to see this. I hope you will consider the hotel if travelling to the area again.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"Pleasantly Surprised"
We were in town for only one night and we were delighted with the room we received. The hotel is maintained very well, the staff is courteous, and the room rate was very affordable. The surrounding areas are clean and have a variety of shops and restaurants to choose from. We would definitely recommend staying at this hotel if you're going to visit the Hartford area.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for taking the time to share these nice comments and rating about your recent stay. We look forward to hosting you again if your travels bring you back to the Glastonbury area.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Nice hotel, reasonable price, Good location."
Great hotel! Best hotel shower I've ever used!!! :)
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for your review and comments about your stay. We are pleased that we were able to "wow" you even with the small things. We are glad you notice that we spend time considering every aspect of your stay.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Sam
"Nice Place to Stay"
Very clean hotel! It was comfortable, but the mattress pads are too thick and bunch up. The clerk when I checked in was rude, but everyone else was great! Breakfast in the morning was good to and if you wanted any of the hot food, the price wasn't bad at all! I would definitely stay here again!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. Overall we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and see there a few issues that arrose. I apologize and we hope to see you again.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
Steve S.
"Great hotel overall"
I was traveling on business so did not take advantage of all the facilities but overall the place was very nice and I was happy with the amenities. My only complaint is that the floor I stayed on smelled a bit like cigarettes so someone was not following their non smoking policy.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for for the review of the hotel. We apologize that you experience teh smoking issue. As you now we do not promote this and try to end any issues as soon as we can. We look forward to a future visit.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2013
Nic
I have been traveling all week. I was quoted for two nights originally and told price would not change if I only stayed one night. I did revise but price did increase. This hotelwas pricer than it should have been for what you get. Front desk on the other hand was very friendly and helpful.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for taking the time to review us. I apologize for any billing confusion that occured on our end but am relieved the front desk was able to help. We hope you chose us again if you are in the Glastonbury area.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2013
Kay
"Business travel"
Have stayed here many times for work. Always a great stay. Close to highway for easy access, but would not know when in room. Many options for eating and shopping too.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Business Travel
"Great value"
Great overall value.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2013
Karen A
"Quality stay for overnight business trip"
Service was excellent, staff was very helpful, room was spotless. As with all Hilton Hotels there is a level of comfort and service that I haven't experienced with other hotels.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2013
"Excellent location to all my venues."
Excellent!! Our waiter at breakfast was extremely friendly and provided great service which we indicated in notes on our receipt. We will definitely return to this loacation in the near future when we are in Hartford.
3 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Hugh & Kathleen
I am generally cold so having working adjustable heat was a blessing. The front desk staff was very helpful w directions and greeted me everytime I entered the building. The Chef went out of his way to tend to my low macrobial dietary needs.The housekeeping staff saw me and thanked me for the service gratuity. Very neqat and clean. Hygiene products felt and smelled great.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
Carole R
"Good hotel in a dull town"
I was in and out but the place was perfectly serviceable. Breakfast for eight bucks was well worth it. I enjoyed my stay and recommend this hotel.
1 night trip May 31, 2013
"You Get What You Pay For"
Beautiful hotel. Clean, comfortable, friendly. However the pool is very small, and the hot tub is... well the best describing word would be "hyper". Also, there is no free continental breakfast. I know this is a pricey state and area, however, charging for breakfast at a hotel with rates this high seems pretty greedy. However, I will say the staff in the breakfast area is extremely attentive, polite, and organized.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Rachel
"Broken Promise"
I had a reservation for a non-smoking room and they stuck me with a smoking room which smelled. Don't worry, they still charged me full price so they made out ok in the end.
1 night trip May 22, 2013
I stay in many hotels...This fits my needs, and offers things that higher rated hotels, in the Hartford area, do not. Larger room, with coffee table and couch, as well as full size desk, and comfortable chair. Free Internet ! Free parking. Microwave and refrigerator. Hilton provides Large bathroom vanity top...granite of course. White fluffy towels, The sheets are good quality...Resturant and room service...comfortable mattress. It is not a five star hotel, but has all of the amenities of one....PLUS, a helpful, friendly staff.
3 night trip Apr 15, 2013
Frequent traveler to Hartford area
"Turn up the heat"
I was cold all night couldn't turn the heat up. Noisy hallway
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
"Nice hotel in a nice area"
Polite,professional staff. "Queen" size beds appear smaller than our bed at home.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
breakfast in the lobby was excellent
2 night trip Mar 3, 2013
the room had a crack in the wall, and it was too cold the thermostat would not go above seventy- one degrees. The weight machine in the fitness center was broken and unable to be used.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2013
was OK!
6 night trip Dec 21, 2012
"Gift to myself!!"
I made the reservation early in Dec. because I was going to CT for Christmas. I chose the hotel because of it's location to where my children lived. It was an excellent choice - the hotel provided me with the ability to have privacy when I wanted it and to enjoy my family over the Holidays.
5 night trip Dec 22, 2012
Marilyn
"Great stay for wedding night!"
The staff was super helpful and accommodating with everything from navigating the bridal party to pictures out front. Our stay was clean and quiet. Perfect for our wedding prep and wedding night.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2012
"Minication"
We had a mini-family vacation. The pool and jacuzzi was great (all to ourselves), the mini microwave came in handy for popcorn. Our cable movie kept going in and out, not sure if the connection or the movie was the problem, the beds were comfortable.
1 night trip Nov 11, 2012
It was very nice, not inexpensive, but very nice.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2012
"Hotel stay"
Excellent.. Nice hotel
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
Keith
Had a great time. Staff were all friendly and helpful. Pool was perfect for the kids. Room service was excellent. Would definitely stay again!
Other trip Sep 28, 2012
"Great."
PLEASE DON'T POST THIS, only for administrative feedback. The handle in the bathroom was broken, so we have to call to fix it. Also we had the toilet overflowed, so we had to call for service as well. The hot tub timer (pool area) was broken, so we had to call for help. Jose, the guy in the restaurant is very nice and he is customer oriented. Nice front desk service. Love the free coffee in the mornings and the cookies at night.
Family trip Aug 30, 2012
ana
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
We are glad to see the high star rating and hope to see you again.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for the excellent rating you gave us on your recent stay. We hope to continue to see you on trips to teh Hartford/Glastonbury Area.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for your recent rating of teh hotel. We hope to continue to meet you needs on future stays to the area.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
Ichiro
"Beautiful hotel right outside of Hartford."
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for taking to the time to rate your recent stay. We are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us when staying in the Hartford Area. We look forward to your future stays with us.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for the high rating from your recent overnight at our hotel. We are pleased to see these types of responses and strive to make your next stay even better.
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for the recent rating of the hotel. It seems that we were able to make your stay pleasurable and hope that you will choose us again when returning to the Glastonbury area.
3 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you very much for the great rating you have given us. We look forward to future visits.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013