All hotels in Glastonbury, Connecticut, United States of America
85 Glastonbury Blvd, Glastonbury, CT, 06033, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Convenient to convention center"
Very clean & comfortable but pool size was very small.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
mom & daughter
The reservation specifically stated non-smoking room but we were given a smoking room. It was like sleeping in an ash tray all night. After we checked in and dropped off our bags to head out (we were going to a concern nearby) we called the hotel to ask if there was any sort of spray or similar to help with the smoke smells. They put a machine in the room and said they would run it until 10 PM when we were due back then remove it, but when we returned after midnight it was still in the room but not running. Luckily we were exhausted but I did sleep with a towel over my face to help the smell.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Jones
"Lighting in rooms"
I have one suggestion regarding the table lamps on the night tables in room 215. The small on/off buttons are very hard to turn on and off. A better solution would be appreciated so we don't have to struggle with the lights. Other than that I was very comfortable and was happy to be in a very clean and well maintained room. Keep up the good quality and I will stay there the next time I visit my brother in Glastonbury. I prefer the hotel to his home.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Great stay. My only advice would be to request the side away from the highway. It didn't bother my sleep but I noticed it earlier in the evening.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Deb
"Visiting dad"
Check in was expedient which means a lot to me as I travel incessantly for business. Staff was clear, friendly and relatively concise (e.g., we biz travelers get a little short if not curt and the pace was perfect). When we left for dinner and needed an unbrella, the hotel didn't provide them but one of the women behind the counter offered hers(!). I took it, BROKE it by accident, and returned the one she loaned me and one I had in my car (very cute, duck head handle) which she took graciously so no false "oh no!" waste of time (expedience again). I would stay again and recommend to anyone. Clean, neat, hip and light. It's Glastonbury! Not London. Expectations were exceeded.
Other trip May 20, 2014
LAA
"Quiet, clean and convenient!"
We truly enjoyed our stay. The hotel is quiet, very clean and conveniently located near major routes for travel. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Without a doubt we will be back.
2 night trip May 10, 2014
LSutter
"Very nice excelent"
Nice my experience in the hotel is good and its very close to good restaurant
Other trip May 5, 2014
ac
"near Hartford CT"
Just an overnight stay on way to NYC from Maine. Wanted kids to have a nice time on the way, for Spring break. The pool and hot tub were clean and good temperature. There were no towels but they were replaced when we asked. Staff was efficient and friendly. All in all a good overnight stay. I personally do not like the temperpedic beds I find them uncomfortable but everything else was fine. Thanks, Gwynne
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Gwen
"Lovely room, terrible bed"
I loved the overall experience of staying at this hotel but the mattress felt as if it had two indentations in it. Just could not get comfortable in it.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Jill
"Business (first) Class"
Other than a couple of strangers walking the hallways and inserting room keys to no avail (were they maintenance workers or some other staff? Did not appear to be either based on their attire), the hotel and staff were great.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
TD
"No safe"
Typically good hotels have a safe in the room. There was nothing meaning that every time I went out I had to take everything with me.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for your feedback. The hotel does feature a variety of safe sizes however you are correct that they are not located in the rooms but rather all at the front office for safety. Other than this issue I hope you were able to enjoy the stay.
2 night trip Jan 28, 2014
"Hilton 4 day stay"
Hotel was very clean, rooms were very nice. Did not use the restaurant located on property, many restaurant close by. Would definitely stay there again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are very pleased that you were able to enjoy your stay with us and look foward to future visits.
4 night trip Jan 1, 2014
"Nice hotel with a good location"
Very nice hotel. Good amenities. Loved the Keurig in the room. The hotel staff left me more tea, as I asked for. The restaurant was very nice. It was a very pleasant stay and we would stay again when we visit Glastonbury.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are please that we could met your requests and happy you were able to take advantage of another ammentiy we have added for your stay, the Keurig. We hope to see you soon if returning to the area.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
Eileen
"Clean, newer hotel."
Really enjoy this hotel. Nice clean rooms. Great service. Breakfast in the restaurant was a pleasant suprise. Not elaborate but the food and service are better than I expected. Very nice location close to many services. Will definitely return.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for your recent review. We are very pleased you enjoyed your recent stay and look forward to any future visits to the Glastonbury area.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
For $125. a night...no continental breakfast. At 11:00 at night, it took a long time for front desk to answer the phone to schedule a wake up call. One of 2 keys did not work.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. At Hilton Garden Inn our restaurant features a cook to order breakfast and not the continental, I apologize for this confusion. We do offer many rates that include breakfast as part of the package, as do other Garden Inns. I see overall though it was a good stay and we are pleased to see this. I hope you will consider the hotel if travelling to the area again.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"Pleasantly Surprised"
We were in town for only one night and we were delighted with the room we received. The hotel is maintained very well, the staff is courteous, and the room rate was very affordable. The surrounding areas are clean and have a variety of shops and restaurants to choose from. We would definitely recommend staying at this hotel if you're going to visit the Hartford area.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for taking the time to share these nice comments and rating about your recent stay. We look forward to hosting you again if your travels bring you back to the Glastonbury area.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Nice hotel, reasonable price, Good location."
Great hotel! Best hotel shower I've ever used!!! :)
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for your review and comments about your stay. We are pleased that we were able to "wow" you even with the small things. We are glad you notice that we spend time considering every aspect of your stay.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Sam
"Nice Place to Stay"
Very clean hotel! It was comfortable, but the mattress pads are too thick and bunch up. The clerk when I checked in was rude, but everyone else was great! Breakfast in the morning was good to and if you wanted any of the hot food, the price wasn't bad at all! I would definitely stay here again!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. Overall we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and see there a few issues that arrose. I apologize and we hope to see you again.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
Steve S.
"Great hotel overall"
I was traveling on business so did not take advantage of all the facilities but overall the place was very nice and I was happy with the amenities. My only complaint is that the floor I stayed on smelled a bit like cigarettes so someone was not following their non smoking policy.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for for the review of the hotel. We apologize that you experience teh smoking issue. As you now we do not promote this and try to end any issues as soon as we can. We look forward to a future visit.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2013
Nic
I have been traveling all week. I was quoted for two nights originally and told price would not change if I only stayed one night. I did revise but price did increase. This hotelwas pricer than it should have been for what you get. Front desk on the other hand was very friendly and helpful.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for taking the time to review us. I apologize for any billing confusion that occured on our end but am relieved the front desk was able to help. We hope you chose us again if you are in the Glastonbury area.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2013
Kay
"Business travel"
Have stayed here many times for work. Always a great stay. Close to highway for easy access, but would not know when in room. Many options for eating and shopping too.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Business Travel
"Great value"
Great overall value.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2013
Karen A
"Quality stay for overnight business trip"
Service was excellent, staff was very helpful, room was spotless. As with all Hilton Hotels there is a level of comfort and service that I haven't experienced with other hotels.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2013
"Excellent location to all my venues."
Excellent!! Our waiter at breakfast was extremely friendly and provided great service which we indicated in notes on our receipt. We will definitely return to this loacation in the near future when we are in Hartford.
3 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Hugh & Kathleen
I am generally cold so having working adjustable heat was a blessing. The front desk staff was very helpful w directions and greeted me everytime I entered the building. The Chef went out of his way to tend to my low macrobial dietary needs.The housekeeping staff saw me and thanked me for the service gratuity. Very neqat and clean. Hygiene products felt and smelled great.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
Carole R
"Good hotel in a dull town"
I was in and out but the place was perfectly serviceable. Breakfast for eight bucks was well worth it. I enjoyed my stay and recommend this hotel.
1 night trip May 31, 2013
"You Get What You Pay For"
Beautiful hotel. Clean, comfortable, friendly. However the pool is very small, and the hot tub is... well the best describing word would be "hyper". Also, there is no free continental breakfast. I know this is a pricey state and area, however, charging for breakfast at a hotel with rates this high seems pretty greedy. However, I will say the staff in the breakfast area is extremely attentive, polite, and organized.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Rachel
"Broken Promise"
I had a reservation for a non-smoking room and they stuck me with a smoking room which smelled. Don't worry, they still charged me full price so they made out ok in the end.
1 night trip May 22, 2013
I stay in many hotels...This fits my needs, and offers things that higher rated hotels, in the Hartford area, do not. Larger room, with coffee table and couch, as well as full size desk, and comfortable chair. Free Internet ! Free parking. Microwave and refrigerator. Hilton provides Large bathroom vanity top...granite of course. White fluffy towels, The sheets are good quality...Resturant and room service...comfortable mattress. It is not a five star hotel, but has all of the amenities of one....PLUS, a helpful, friendly staff.
3 night trip Apr 15, 2013
Frequent traveler to Hartford area
"Turn up the heat"
I was cold all night couldn't turn the heat up. Noisy hallway
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
"Nice hotel in a nice area"
Polite,professional staff. "Queen" size beds appear smaller than our bed at home.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
breakfast in the lobby was excellent
2 night trip Mar 3, 2013

"Garden Inn a hit!"
Very nice, pleasure to stay in! Restaurant was nice also.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
carol
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Walter
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for the rating though wold love to be able to hear the ways we could make your stays better. We welcome the opportunity to discuss in person as we are always looking for the best experience we can offer.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
We are glad to see the high star rating and hope to see you again.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for the excellent rating you gave us on your recent stay. We hope to continue to see you on trips to teh Hartford/Glastonbury Area.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for your recent rating of teh hotel. We hope to continue to meet you needs on future stays to the area.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
Ichiro
"Beautiful hotel right outside of Hartford."
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for taking to the time to rate your recent stay. We are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us when staying in the Hartford Area. We look forward to your future stays with us.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for the high rating from your recent overnight at our hotel. We are pleased to see these types of responses and strive to make your next stay even better.
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Thank you for the recent rating of the hotel. It seems that we were able to make your stay pleasurable and hope that you will choose us again when returning to the Glastonbury area.
3 night trip Nov 1, 2013