All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Delicious food
    Quite clean
    Bad internet service
Best location for getting around downtown Chicago. Close to attractions and shopping. Good restaurants. We would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2016
"Hard Rock Chicago"
The hotel was nice inside and also close to the magnificent mile. Made shopping down there super easy because it was so close.
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2016
"Birthday"
Awesome!!
1 night trip Jan 30, 2016
Al
Great anniversary getaway!! :)
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2016
"disappointed.."
The room was not fully cleaned and their was no room service information, the bedding was only sheets?? no alarm clock.. just not what I was expecting.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2016
Candace
"Hard rock Chicago"
It was great place to stay people were very friendly. It was difficult to get to other than that it was great!
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
Blake
"Great night"
My stay was excellent, great concierge. Everyone was very nice down to the room service, check in as well as housekeeping I would recommend this deal to others.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2016
Margaret
It would be great if there was a mini fridge or an available ice maker.
2 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
"Above average"
Clean and friendly....no issues
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2016
Sean R.
"bad Hotel and room"
I was really upset with room I didn't like it we had really bad view And it was super small
Other trip Jan 18, 2016
"Worst Service EVER!!!"
Worst customer service experience ever! The front desk were rude the server at Jamaican lounge made us wait 25 minutes for a drink then handed us check without us even asking. Other bar kept there back to us while they knew very well we were there! Only ppl who were nice was the valet because they seen the vehicle I drive!!! I will never ever have anything to do with hard rock hotel or restaurant they were the worst better to stay at motel 6 or a shelter for the homeless than there!!!
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
daniel
"Extra charges on my credit card by mistake"
Staffs at the front desk were not so nice when I check in. Inside of the room was a bit old but clean. Then, a transaction of $485 was charged by mistake on my credit card after I check out which spent me an hour to call both of my bank and hotel to get removed.
Other trip Jan 14, 2016
"Hard Rock in Chicago"
Nice, no issues except the hotel charge of $65 a night to park your car is nuts.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2016
Stains on the bed. Loud music at 3am. No wifi in room.
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2016
Ryan
"So so"
First the good: the rooms were clean and comfortable and the location is great. The disappointing: From the outside, it is obvious that this is an Art Deco building; from the inside, there is no evidence of that. The weird: The snacks and drinks in the room are on pressure-sensitive supports. If you move it, you bought it.
3 night trip Jan 5, 2016
"terrible"
I was trying to refrain from writing this review because I have loved almost every stay I have booked with hotels.com but this time was miserable. The check in was terribly long and filled with issues from lost confirmations to malfunctioning credit card machine. Then we had to deal with terribly behaved frats and sororities through out the hotel. FINALLY we get to our room and there is unchanged garbage, missing mini bar items, and the real kicker! A GIANT URINE STAIN ON THE UNCHANGED BED SHEETS, and you would think they would send someone imminently to change them for us.. nope took an hour. after the first hour at this hotel our night was a disaster . the rest of our night was fine but nothing will compare to the start of it.
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2016
"Good place, great price."
The hotel is very nice for the price. Very friendly and helpful staff. Only negatives are that they charge for WiFi (a lot) and that some of furnishings/finishes are a little worn.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2016
Alan
"Great Hotel with a terrible problem"
We enjoyed the hip design and finishes in the hotel. It was great to be centrally located to so many cultural and fun places to eat. The staff was friendly and helpful especially the engineers who helped us with the television. My only substantive complaint is the HORRIBLE air freshener pumped into the lobby and hallways. DISGUSTING and ubiquitous. It was like being smothered by my Aunt Mary and her cheap perfume every time we walked into the lobby and hallway. Honestly, I probably won't stay there again because of it.
4 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
Patrick
we were placed in the room next to the stairs and one of the elevators broke down. Have you considered carpets on the stairs? Have you considered sound proofing your rooms? Not worth the $ we paid.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Antonia
Very nice. Never used any services. Hallways are a bit dim. Overall, I would recommend it!
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2016
Hard Rock can do better, elevators are too old and got stuck
Other trip Jan 3, 2016
Carlos
"Stay here!"
Staff was very welcoming from the minute we pulled up. Our suite had exceptional views of the city. The very close proximity Millenial Park and more were great!
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
Craig
Great vibe, rock n roll every where, loved it
1 night business trip Dec 27, 2015
Tonya
"Annual Christmas get away"
The location of this hotel is great. Even though it rained/snow mix, we had a awesome time. We had dinner at Ruth Chris', pizza at Due and walked Michigan Ave.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
The Valet serves was slow at night. called ahead of time and showed up at the suggested 15 minutes but keys were still at the desk waited another 20 minutes for car had to rush for appointment.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
"Friendly Staff, Average Housekeeping"
Decided to do a Christmas solo getaway after hosting family for Thanksgiving. Booked a room, had a good view, nice bedding. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Regarding housekeeping, the initial condition of the room was average. A little more attention could have been paid to the shower and there was some sticky stuff on one of the nightstand tops. I don't see myself paying full price for this 4 star hotel-- was most impressed that it was a landmark building. I would go there again, though.
3 night trip Dec 24, 2015
Aaron
"Loud, pet friendly hotel"
Bed was very uncomfortable. Room needed maintenance work. Pet friendly equals dogs barking and the staff not addressing the issue. The shower stall had no door so water poured onto the floor. Overall, not impressed. Just because it's Hard Rock doesn't mean they can slack off.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Jen
"It was fun"
The hotel was sexy in a rock and roll way - hence hardrock hotel! The staff was okay. The only staff member to actually be decent and not rude to us, the the guy who initially checked us in. There was a private party booked in the bar, so we asked the desk where a good bar to go was - he said to the left down the street about 30 steps. Not so much. Later to find out, he meant to the right about 2 blocks. We ended up just going back up to our room because we couldn't find the bar. The bed was lumpy and definitely well worn, but overall the room was great.
Other trip Dec 28, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
Fabulous room with city views, close to all, it was great. No complaints
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
"Breathtaking view......"
Surprised my husband with staying at your hotel, he LOVED it
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2015
"Gimmick driven hotel, unnattentive staff"
Want coffee? Theres a kureg, make it urself. Want breakfast? Its in the lobby, go down there, get directed to the restaurant. Certain elevators only go to certain floors. Dont touch anything because its motion sensors will charge your room!!! Really people? Whatever happened to treating a guest like a king or queen when they're paying the outlandish price to stay at a hotel on Michigan Avenue? You cant put on a pot of coffee????
Other trip Dec 19, 2015
"Nothing better in a hotel than MUSIC everywhere!"
Great hotel in a great area. Short walking distance from everything. Recommend Giordiano's pizza right down the block!
3 night trip Nov 12, 2015
"Decent"
Decent hotel for the price. Walls seem paper thin, heard everything the people next to us were saying which was kind of annoying. It seems like the Hard Rock does not do "complementary" anything. Everything has a surcharge to it which was very disappointing. I guess the good thing is we didn't spend much time in the hotel with all the sightseeing and shops all around. If we did have to spend more time in the hotel, I'd probably rate it lower to be honest.
3 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
We stayed when the weather was hot in Chicago in December, and we could not change the A/C to cool. Other than that, it was a great place to stay.
3 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
Wesley
"Room very noisy"
We only stayed for a night, so we can't say much. The room is comfortable, with two kind size beds. The bathroom is also nice. The problem was the noise, we could hear everything that was going on on the hall - people talking, walking in their rooms.. We could hear a lot from the street too, and our room was in the 10th floor.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Loved it will be back again
Nate
"Don't let the pictures fool you"
The only thing we liked was the lobby and the staff. The room was in bad shape. The nightstand was broken, and there was duct tape holding the carpet down in the bathroom doorway. The bathroom made loud noises when the water was. We were very dissatisfied with the room.
Christopher
"Not my 1st option"
Batender and waiters not very friendly. Lack of interest and very poor service. Local and long distance calls is a ripoff!
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
Jose Carlos
"Good place to stay!"
It was nice and safe. The location was great and this hotel has a good restaurant called Chucks. The hotel staff were excellent especially the check in staff and the concierge! However, to me a lot of expensive hotels could really use some cosmetic upgrades. It's the little things like a metal stain on a mirror or cracked tiles, other than that this hotel is safe, clean and a nice place to stay.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
DeVona Smith
"Missed the mark by noisy pipes"
A couple things went wrong with stay; the most annoying was that the pipes started to bang in the heat return at 6am. This was the first time my husband and I had been away for so long and I was woken up by the loud banging that lasted almost a minute. The computer light next to the bed was on all night. I finally thought to cover it with a dark sweater. The water was "warm" and couldn't get hot and with the spacious tub shower, I was freezing. And finally, would take 3 times to completely flush the toilet. Not what I was expecting for $300.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Everything was great especially the staff! They were extremely nice and helpful!
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
Evan
The a/c is not working and it was extremely warm in our room
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Wayne
"Fun time"
Great location!
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2015
Good location. Hotel room had lots of space. Large bathroom.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Mekeba
The rooms were horrifically dirty- the shower was disgusting. They sent housekeeping and she said "i can't clean that"
3 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
Matthieu
"Convenient Location but Never Again!"
Because we booked through Expedia, the check-in process was fast, fast, fast. Upon arriving to our room, I noted that the hotel doesn't pay attention to the details. The carpeting in the hallway was filthy. The previous guest's room service meal still was outside the door of our room. Feeling the room was chilly, we immediately went to the thermostat and upped the temp. We then left to attend the Festival of Lights parade and did not return to the room until after 9 p.m. Upon our return, we noted the room was even colder than it had been before (the temperature outside had dipped to just 11 degrees) and tried to up the heat in the room. Without success, we called downstairs about the problem and was asked if we wanted an engineer to come up. Of course, I do! After another call about no heat in the room went unanswered, I requested a room change. They were sold out. The temp in the room dipped to 55 degrees. Upon awaking in the frigid morning, we found the coffee maker did not work. I immediately went to the front desk to complain about the room having no heat and to tell them that the in-room coffee machine was broken. I was told by the front desk staff that coffee was available in the on-site eatery and could get some there. I protested about the suggestion of having to get my coffee and the least they can do is have some sent up. Almost 40 minutes later, 3 cups of coffee were brought to the room. No cream; no sugar. Never again! Hard Rock is out!
Other trip Nov 24, 2015
Cheryl
For the price, the bathroom needed to be totally redone. Shower was a mess and shower was worse than a one star hotel! Sink leaked, toilet ran and pipes leaked. They did fix the toilet.
2 night trip Nov 13, 2015
"Awesome!!!"
I had a wonderful time. The bed was amazing, it was like sleeping on a cloud.
1 night trip Nov 13, 2015