All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand

Good internet service
  • Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
"Impeccable!"
Go go go! You will not regret. For me this is the best comprimise possible for the bustling city that is bangkok. Sitting at the pool you feel privileged to be in such luxury environnent with lush greenery in the midst of the city. This hotel is perfect, even the third time!
3 night family trip Mar 27, 2016
"Our stay at Metropolitan"
We enjoyed our time at Metropolitan. It definitely felt like a more business focused hotel given its location (we were on our honey moon). The hotel was very comfortable, great breakfast and staff was friendly.
2 night romance trip Mar 8, 2016
Juliana
"Great hotel stay in Bangkok during our Honeymoon"
We were very happy with our stay at the Metropolitan. Very comfortable room and quiet hotel. The hotel staff was extremely helpful, they always had small amounts of Bhat to exchange, which was so super helpful to break our large bills daily. The location is great. We took the train to get to the river to go see the Grand Palace and temples . Very short walk to the train station. A taxi can take you anywhere from the hotel. There's heavy traffic in Bangkok during rush hour but still only 60-150 Bhat to get to major spots such as Lebua State tower, Soi cowboy, shopping, Etc. Spa was amazing! It's a little more expensive than the ones outside of the hotel but so worth it. The therapists there really know what they are doing and the spa facilities are similar to the high end spas in the United States. We spent $45 for a 90 minute massage! Stay here and go to the spa! You will definitely enjoy!
3 night romance trip Feb 8, 2016
Christina
"very clean and awesome staff"
10 stars and will stay there again
3 night trip Feb 17, 2016
The hotel was nice, from reviews I thought design and room amenities would be better overall. The pool area was very nice though and having Nahm restaurant in the lobby is amazing. I highly recommend you eat there ( we ate there twice) but make reservations in advance. Compared to the Hansar Hotel in Bangkok where we stayed previously, the comfort level and overall design of the room was a bit disappointing. I think the location is pretty convenient.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2016
Kathryn
"Wonderful hotel"
Excellent hotel. Enjoyed my stay...will return. All the small details make a big difference...for ecample: fresh fruit in your room daily, and coconut water + protein balls provided in gym
3 night trip Jan 14, 2016
hua
"Service beyond my expeectations."
What a lovely surprise. The service was the best thing I experienced at the Metropolitan hotel. When my room wasn't ready they came out and personally signed me in with my welcome cocktail and sat down with me to learn my needs. the Concierge really tried to show how much he cared following up the next day asking about my recommendations. really great place...can't wait to come back to Bangkok and will definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Dec 26, 2015
KARL S
"amazing time"
It was a great experience, wonderful accommodating staff that was so friendly and always helpful with suggestions and tips. I would definitely stay here again. I had the Metropolitan Room and the room, bathroom, bathtub was great. i normally do not take baths but had to indulge daily! Nahm is a great restaurant and since I was traveling by myself they accommodated me with last minute reservations even on a saturday night! I ate there twice and they knew me by name the second time when i showed up! The spa is great, they listen to you when you tell them of certain problem areas before the massage and was very peaceful.
Other trip Nov 23, 2015
Pam
"Amazing Hotel and Staff"
I rarely write reviews, but had a wonder stay at the Metropolitan Hotel. The hotel is amazing and the staff the best I have experienced. They upgraded me to a Metropolitan room after the first night and helped with restaurant recommendations, bookings, and everything I needed. This is my 4th stay there and will be back shortly!
1 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
Yian
The location of the hotel could be up to over an hour in traffic from the airport but on our way to the airport early in the morning the trip took 20 min.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"quality hotel in hotel/embassy district of Bangkok"
Stayed two nights at the hotel. Great service, modern facilities. Good food, semi-alacarte breakfast. Great pool, and spa areas, worth checking out. Although no tall highrise hotel with rooftop bar, it rises on its services, so well worth checking out. Only con; it lies some distance away from BTS and major shopping malls, but lies only a quick taxi-ride away.
2 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Øivind
"I love them all the do great eorl"
Repeat visitor great visit here
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
james
"Personal Attention"
Excellent food, excellent service. The hotel is located near a busy road but is quiet and attractive, feels secluded. The Nahm restaurant located at the hotel is highly regarded and reviewed. Strongly recommend that you reserve seating.as soon as practical. Breakfast at the hotel restaurant is outstanding. Staff at the hotel are very responsive. Memorable stay.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"BEST HOTEL IN BANGKOK"
I have nothing poor to say about this hotel. I was beyond satisfied with the customer service and overall hotel experience. The staff go above and beyond and the facility is more than I could have imagined. I would stay no where else in Bangkok and definitely look for a COMO hotel on my next travel out into a different country
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Excellent place to stay in Bangkok"
Excellent hotel located on a small street off Sathorn Road. This is my favorite hotel that I ever stayed in. The entire hotel is beautifully designed and the service is great. My family enjoyed the pool a lot. The breakfast is also amazing! You get to choose what you want from the menu in addition to the buffet. They have everything you can possibly want on the menu. We enjoyed this hotel so much that we decided to treat ourselves and eat at The Nahm restaurant and it was excellent. I heard other customers complain about the spicyness but I have to say the food was top notch real Thai Food. The flavors are authentic and we really enjoyed it.
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
"awesome hotel!"
excellent hotel option in the Silom/Sathorn area; literally next door to banyan tree. hotel is set back a bit from the main road so that reduces traffic noise. rooms are huge with living area, awesome and spacious bathroom with separate tub and shower, breakfast included which is a very big plus! nice gym and pool facilities; overall very friendly staff!! i was initially on the fence about staying here and the banyan tree but i am glad i picked the metropolitan.
5 night trip Dec 11, 2014
MARC
"A week in Bangkok."
My wife and I stayed her for a week. Very comfortable room. Ideal location for exploring the city. The Nahm restaurant is truly world class and is a taste of Thailand will will not soon forget. The staff is the highlight of this hotel.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Rion
"nice hotel and nice spa"
the hotel is very nice and cleaning and close to many good actevity
homoud
Nice big room. Staff are efficient and courteous.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
J
Best value in Bangkok with excellent service and great location. Not over the top like some others in the vicinity.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
USA expat
"Modern hotel on Sathorn"
Had an excellent, brief stay at the Metropolitan Hotel this August. The rooms were modern and well-designed. The bathroom was phenomenal. As most visitors to Bangkok know, Sathorn Rd. can be a bit out of the way for public transport, but the hotel accommodation more than makes up for the added distance from BTS/Metro.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Kate
"Top Notch"
We had a fabulous stay at the Metropolitan. The staff is exceptional, friendly and helpful. The hotel room was spacious, clean and luxurious. We had a midnight flight and after a day of touring they allowed us to shower in the spa (no additional charge) to freshen up for dinner and our flight. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again when visiting Bangkok!
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Tamara
"Excellent Choice!"
Loved this hotel, everything from the sleek design, to the restaurant, to the staff, to the rooms... so great!
1 night trip Feb 25, 2014
Casey
"Nice place but need services improvment"
Pool close a 8pm not possible to have a drink by the pool after 8. Staff not very friendly and staff come at 7h45 waking me up to check minibar the day of check out ... It ar eally nice hotel but need improvement services...
1 night trip Feb 23, 2014
Phil
"nice hotel in central location"
good experience polite and helpful staff. hotel restaurant good but expensive
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"good modern hotel."
stayed here for one night before flying back to the US. The staff were friendly. Location was great as it was close to the metro and BTS. Had a modern feel. Rooms were very nice. Nahm, the famous hotel restaurant, was very good but not incredible.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
Great location mid city but set back from street noise in a quiet compound. Staff very helpful with special requests (helped get flowers and wine in 1 hour for a dinner with local friends). Food great in all restaurants. The facilities and rooms are well maintained.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
Stephen
"hotel in bangkok"
hotel facilities are nice but room was way too dark. had outside sitting area but walled in so not enough light came in and not enough overhead lighting in the room.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Amazing room, excellent service"
From the moment our driver greeted us in a BMW, to the moment Jaan (manager) met us at the door, we were blown away. The hotel is beautifully modern/contemporary. We recommend the terrace room with outdoor shower. The restaurant Nahm was excellent as well. I'm not sure if every room gets this treatment, but nightly we were greeted with a variety of treats from fruit to chocolates to champagne. I recommend highly.
4 night romance trip Dec 22, 2013
"Great Staff"
Always love staying at Metropolitan. Staff is always accommodating, feel like I'm coming home every time I check in.
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2013
"Pleasant."
Stayed one night and it was quite pleasant. I arrived close to midnight but was warmly welcomed and escorted to my room. The room has a very modern design and also not very spacious, it was good enough for one person. The outside view wasn't that great because it was just next to a condominium, so I kept the curtains closed. Room: Very comfortable bed, fully functioning air conditioning, nice welcome tea and fruits. Except there is no shower booth and instead a bathtub but the height is pretty high. So I am 6 feet but I had slight difficulty trying to get in and out. Also, the slipper seems to be reused? Its not a disposable one so I felt slightly iffy about that. But other than that, the room was great. Breakfast: Friendly staff, could order the "main dish" from the menu and then the rest such as cheese, fruits, bread, salad, juice, drinks, etc. are served buffet style. Very clean atmosphere, high quality food, nice interior design, no complaints. Facility: The gym was very nice and had nice equipment. There is also a sauna and a jacuzzi. Although I didn't use the pool, it was a nice size. Except its right outside the glass wall of the hotel's Nahm restaurant and the diners would probably watch people swim...so I don't know if I would use it. Staff: Always friendly and helpful. From beginning to end, a very pleasant staff experience.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"Great Choice!"
It was a pleasant experience! It was raining when we arrived so we got wet, the staff offered towel and hot tea right away. It wasn't time to check in yet but the staff sent us to the room so we can clean ourselves up! With the welcome fruit basket, there was a mail half hand written by the manager, which was thoughtful and nice. We strongly recommend you stay here!
1 night trip with friends Sep 7, 2013
There is Yoga mat in the room. Meal in "Glow" is very healthy and delicious. I love it.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"Superb hotel in a vibrant area of Bangkok"
My stay was 100 % positive - a pure delight and very comfortable.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"a true design gem in the heart of Bangkok"
wonderful stay at the Metropolitan. all perfect from service to the room to the food. Cant wait to be back.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
MaxM
"Nice & Quiet"
Beautiful hotel, quiet and located in clean area .
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Meshal

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Nice staff
2 night trip Apr 7, 2016
"Great stay at Metropolitan"
The stay was very good. The location was excellent and the staff were exceptionally friendly.
4 night business trip Mar 28, 2016
RENGANATHAN
SG
"Urban getaway in style"
very disappointed that the swimming pool was out of order, but I really appreciated the efforts of the staff including the manager to offer me compensation service (spa treatment ... which was excellent !)
2 night trip Mar 12, 2016
Jean-Benoit
"It was an excellent experience! Highly recommend"
Comfortable and Not too crowded
3 night romance trip Feb 19, 2016
"Free upgrade"
It's a good hotel, nice decor, great staff but that's kind of a given in Thai. $12 aud for a beer poolside is a bit much. It's not the best place I've stayed but I did like it. I bought the basic room and it was small and had a shower over the bath which I don't love and they were happy to upgrade me at no extra cost which I really really appreciated. The upgraded room was amazeballs, probably the sweetest bathroom ever. This room was big and had a great sofa and a large table as well as a nice bed and good linen. I didn't eat in the restaurants there but the menus looked ok. I had room service instead, a 7/10 for me.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2016
andrew
Very nice hotel. Great food. Lots of amenities. But the modernly furnished room felt more like a hospital room than a hotel.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2016
"Bangkok Santuary"
Service was outstanding. Helped to support our business and a bit of tourism.
5 night business trip Jan 11, 2016
"Great room and service."
Very nice and quiet hotel. The restaurant Nahm was amazing as well.
3 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
Really enjoyed my 3 night stay. It's a gorgeous hotel and the staff are super helpful. It might be useful to note that if your breakfast is not included, expect to pay an additional approximately 600-700 thb per person per day
3 night romance trip Jan 19, 2016
Erin
"A relaxed city break in the heart of Bangkok"
This hotel is amazing, a true oasis in the Bangkok's business district. We really enjoyed: the complimentary yoga class, the swimming pool, excellent room service (great food!), and not to forget the spa facilities.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
Alexandra
"wonder place to relax in the heart of BKK"
beautiful hotel and great service
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
SG
"Incredible Service, Wonderfully Relaxing"
Absolutely stellar service from everyone, from cooks to concierge to front desk. They make service a top priority and personal. The attention to detail was incredible! Our room was a bit musty, but it's a humid city. Our thermostat was finicky so if you turn it off, the mustiness increases. Otherwise the room was quiet, clean, and we appreciated the daily fresh fruit. A room further away from the street helped, but being down a Soi really helped to keep the noise down. The yoga/pilates sessions were great. Informative instructors. They kept it more beginner level to accomodate for people. Not too many guests per session. We went after the Christmas holidays and there were 4 people in our class. The exercise room was also top notch. The sauna was ok, but I do feel they can add a scent such as eucalyptus, as it can smell a bit musty. Breakfast was wonderful. Lots of variety with healthy options. The service was wonderful. If you have a chance, the restaurant nahm, on the main floor is a must! About a 10 minute walk to MTS (underground subway) and BTS (skytrain), but if you're not in the shade, it can get very hot. Good streetfood near Silom and on Convent St. There are other very good restaurants, but you will need to walk 10 minutes to get there. You can take a taxi, but the walk is safe and you can get a better sense of the neighbourhood. Even though this is in the financial district, the area does not shut down. We felt safe. Also LBGT friendly.
4 night romance trip Jan 4, 2016
"Fabulous stay..."
This is our second time in Bangkok and second time at this hotel. We love it. Hotel is lovely - great, helpful staff - can't fault it.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
Emma
"Nothing special"
Noisy small room in a corner, the pool area has no sun and the water was freezing cold
4 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015