All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here27 South Sathorn Road, Tungmahamek, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10120, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice quiet hotel with amazing service"
Hotel smells really nice, very clean and spacious. The staff are very friendly, and can converse in English very well. They were very willing to aid us with locations, like writing the address of our destination in Thai, and giving recommendations and tips. A short walk to MRT, and free shuttle service to BTS that's available every hour. However, hotel is surrounded by restaurants, mo street food. Would love to come back to this hotel if I return to bkk.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
shortgiraffe
SG
"A boutique hotel with a class of it's own"
Love the restaurant, the set up of privacy and buzz away from city
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
a time away
SG
"Good, but limited amenities in the neighbourhood."
Good, but limited amenities in the neighbourhood.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Nice room nice fruits"
Like the hotel. A pleasant stay. Further away from BTS and metro station though.
Other trip May 27, 2014
M
"Amazing Hotel!"
There is nothing negative to say about Metropolitan. We were greeted by chic, sophisticated decor and friendly staff. From the very start of my stay, they made me feel at home. We were given a room tour, and what a gorgeous room it was! Not only was it spacious, it was so clean and the bed was extremely welcoming. The King sized bed meant that we could sleep in the best comfort. The best part was how the shampoos and soaps provided by the hotel was of high quality and the tea bags provided was of similar standards too! A fruit platter was placed on the table, free of charge! When we asked for adapters and audio cables, the staff brought it up to the room promptly. We felt that we were pampered from the start to the end! Definitely recommend this hotel to everyone for a luxurious and comfortable hotel experience (my cousin heeded my suggestions and will be staying at the hotel this june too!) And will definitely return!
Other trip May 13, 2014
Shawn
"Oasis in Bangkok"
Peaceful modern Hotel in middle of bustling Bangkok. Nahm is worth their rating and a great treat. The Spa is beautiful and the massage therapists were fabulous. Breakfast was fresh, innovative and a great surprise.
3 night family trip Apr 26, 2014
ZA
"It was pleasnt stay, the room cleaning was ultimat"
The most impotent we had found, the room service was prompt and the travel desk assistance for tour was arrange in reasonable rate. The room service of breakfast is more attractive, having option to plan the breakfast time one day before according to next day schedule.
Other trip May 7, 2014
SG
"The Best Hotel in Bangkok in my opinion"
A fantastic stay. Huge room, amazing, friendly, kind, attentive, polite and jusy lovely staff. These guys are what makes this hotel so special. The rooms are big airy and very very comfortable. My bathroom was just perfect and I love the COMO toiletries which I also use at home in London. Special touches I really appreciate as a person who travels overseas at least once a month included a really hearty fresh fruit platter everyday - not sliced and rather sorry looking plate of fruit I often get but a selection of big, juicy and fresh fruit!! Thank you for my daily mango! Also sachets for fresh ground coffee to use in the caferieire every morning are perfect and sorely lacking in many hotels! It's like being at home. The staff treat you like family and it does feel like coming home. I can't wait to get back. I have been lucky enough to stay in some of the world's most expensive, exclusive and luxurious hotels but I would hapily trade many of them in for the wonderful and unbeatable personal service I recieve here. Keep it up and don't ever change! Thanks for an amazing stay!!
Other trip May 5, 2014
Van
"Great business hotel"
Whilst the rooms are showing their age a little they are generous in size, nicely decorated and the staff are excellent. The beds are extremely comfortable. It us a little out if the way, and the pool is overlooked by the restaurant, which is disconcerting but positives outweigh negatives. I do wish they spent some time removing mould from tiles in bathroom. Nahm is worth a visit.
Other trip May 4, 2014
LM
"Swish boutique"
Excellent small hotel. Very trendy. Great onsite restaurants and bars. Very nice spa areas and pool. Huge room. Welcome tea and fruit platter delivered to room.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Fred
"Fantastic!"
This hotel is fantastic, through and though. We arranged an airport pick-up, and this was an extremely comfortable introduction to what was a lovely three day trip. The hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and were attentive to our needs as well as recommending us places to go and things to do. We happened to eat all three nights in two of the restaurants there: the bar and Nahm. Both were excellent, particularly the latter. Nahm is quite expensive but one of the nicest restaurants I've ever eaten at - highly recommend but make sure to book in advance as it's busy! The pool area is a nice haven in a big city and we spent a lot of time there, although there aren't many sunbeds there. The location is very close to the subway, which I have to say is the nicest subway I've ever ridden on, almost like you're in an airport! All in all, I would definitely seek out this hotel if I was returning to Bangkok, a great stay.
3 night romance trip Apr 11, 2014
CJ
"More than I was expecting"
The Metropolitan was beautifully decorated, clean and ample rooms, staff amazingly attentive. Highly recommend it. Close to embassies area.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
SoniaT
"More than I was expecting"
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
SoniaT
"Just perfect"
I loved my stay at the Metropolitan by Como, and only wish I got to spend longer there. If you are looking for an urban retreat type of experience, this is the place for you. I was at another hotel in Bangkok which I didn't like and so I cut my stay there short to move to the Metropolitan, which proved to be the right decision. There are so many things I liked about the hotel: the pool is gorgeous - huge for a city hotel, lined with inviting lounge chairs and felt like an oasis in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Bangkok; the spa is wonderful - very peaceful - and the deep tissue massage I had was top-notch. I stayed in a city room, which was spacious with a great shower and bath to relax in. It's about a 10-minute walk to Sala Deng BTS station, but you get to walk in sois that aren't too crowded. The hotel staffers are all very friendly and polite, and their warmth felt genuine. I particularly liked the fact that the hotel entrance is tucked inside a tree-lined street from the main road. I have stayed in four hotels in Bangkok and I'm quite a picky traveller, but I honestly can't fault the Metropolitan in any way. Already can't wait until my return in the near future.
2 night trip Mar 19, 2014
al128
"Beautiful hotel"
This is one of the loveliest places we ever have stayed. The hotel is beautifully designed. Service is attentive but not intrusive. A lovely calming experience in a busy city. The hotel has it's own character unlike some of the blander 5 star hotels. Would enthusiastically recommend and will definitely stay again. Breakfast was georgeous and free yoga class was an added bonus.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Great in every way"
The Metropolitan Hotel was a great stay, we were met by the GM on arrival, secured a booking at Nahm, the room was great, the breakfast was the best we had in our stay in Thailand and also while travelling for a very long time. Good location, with plenty of transport links. We would love to stay there again!
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Patchy13
"Great boutique hotel"
We loved the hotel, it was a nice change from stating in a large chain hotel. The service was professional and welcoming, we would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to spend time in Bangkok.
1 night family trip Jan 12, 2014
"Best hotel I have stayed in!"
This hotel is amazing - luxury to the max, friendly staff, close to the metro, and not far from the main attractions of Bangkok. If you are looking for somewhere fancy to stay, please choose the Metropolitan!
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Clare
More suited to business stays, but nice enough for a holiday stay. The NYE party was quite good!
2 night trip Dec 30, 2013
London light
"Stylish hotel"
We got upgraded from the basic room that we had booked so had a large room with a kingsize and very comfortable bed. Wonderful soaps and shampoos. The pool is on the ground floor outside and you have to walk through the spa and Glow cafe to get there. Nice big pool but pretty cold in the mild December weather. Helpful friendly staff. It's in the Embassy area. Nice local back streets to walk around.
3 night trip Dec 21, 2013
Tess
"Great hotel , fantastic food , amazing staff"
Great hotel , fantastic food , amazing staff
Other trip Dec 25, 2013
Dwayne
"Very well located, great service, and great value."
The Metropolitan is very well located, with outstanding service. Cleanliness, the fitness amenities, and general comfort are all similarly top-notch. Very impressive value for money, and somewhere that I would definitely look forward to staying in again, and again.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2013
SeánMacGC
"Nice hotel close to MRT station."
Room is spacious and hotel staff is very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
Adeline
"Great Hotel in Bangkok"
Great hotel have stayed at the Metropolitan on 4 occasions and it is a great hotel. Needs a little bit of maintenance.
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
"Quieter part of town great hotel"
We loved this very modern hotel. Wonderful breakfast , friendly staff and great room. It was nice to be in a quieter part of town. We had a fabulous 2 hour recovery jet lag massage which I think is possibly the best massage I've ever had. Highly recommend this hotel, book for naam restaurant ahead of time, hard to get in at night. Also go to the issaya Siamese club for dinner, a worthwhile visit.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
sharon
"Fantastic hotel and great service"
We stayed for four nights in the upper level double height suites, highly recommend it. Very friendly staff. Love the hotel and loved Bangkok
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"Nice but view on a wall"
Very good service, Nice pool. Our bedroom was big, clean and with a nice design. However te window was facing a wall.
2 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Gsshanghai888
"Hotel restaurant shines like a beacon"
Spacious rooms,super friendly helpful staff, and the exquisite Nahm Restaurant set this hotel apart. At times I felt our room was so big I was in a different postcode to my partner! David Thompson's Nahm Restaurant on the ground floor is something else.. The world acclaimed Australian-born Thai chef conjured up a meal which will stay in our memories forever.
3 night romance trip Aug 25, 2013
"stylish and strong on service"
had a great stay, excellent spa and good restaurant.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"Off the Beaten Track"
I kept coming back to the Met because it's quiet and yet conveninences are only a skip away. Some may mind the 5-10 min. walk to Silom, but I'd trade that for a quiet sanctuary. Looks like they renovated the place; I noticed the new carpet and the furniture in my room wasn't stained this time, but for some reason with the renown Nahm in the hotel, the place still lacks energy.
3 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2013
DWu
"Very nice"
A great hotel with a clean minimalist decor and comfortable rooms. Love the spa! The restaurant, Nahm, is very good. Set back from the road, it is a nice quiet oasis to which to return after the hustle and bustle of the city. Slightly inconvenient, as the BTS and MRT is quite far to walk in the heat. However there is a complimentary hotel shuttle to the BTS Station (Sala Daeng) every hour, and it is possible to get around fairly easily by taxi.
2 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2013
Sue L
SG
"Excellent hotel but not for everyone"
Our son suggested the metropolitan so we could experience NAHM restaurant which was superb we thoroughly unjoyed our stay We stayed at the banyan tree next upon arriving in Bangkok both are excellent hotels I would say the metropolitan would attract a younger clientele and both of us being in our late fifties would probally prefer the banyon tree An example of what I mean would be the breakfast area We walked down for breakfast at the metropolitan as soon as we walked in it looked and felt like a cafeteria no character and the buffet was very limited I appreciate that is the style of the place and probally more for the business traveller Where as the banyon tree breakfast area was warm inviting very relaxing with a brilliant buffet selection Warmth of service and efficiency at the metropolitan was excellent But probally not the style we like
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
"comfortable hotel at a reasonable price"
good: rooms are spacious, bathrooms are spacious with 'spa' amenities, free wifi. bad: curtains do not block out light 100%, food is expensive for Bangkok.
1 night trip May 7, 2013
wwy
"Comfortable with great service!"
Rooms are very big in comparison to other hotels in the city (stayed at the Metropolitan room) and the bathrooms are god-sent - large, spacious and great toiletries - Invigorate! Only complain is the bed which is too hard and pillows too soft. Location is quite a walk to the nearest BTS station (probably due to the heat at this time of the year) but nothing like a cab ride can get you practically anywhere in the city. Great food at Glow & Nahm (must try!) and complimentary daily fruits, newspapers and yoga classes are definitely a plus. This is my 2nd stay @ Met and definitely not my last.
3 night trip Mar 27, 2013
Lin
"Good Bangkok Hotel"
he only downside was that taxis were very difficult to come by in this hotel
3 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2013
"METROPOLITAN HOTEL BANGKOK"
My favorite hotel in all the world.I have stayed there before and I will again.
Other trip Mar 29, 2013
very nice gorgeous
5 night trip Mar 10, 2013
mehoujoo
PH
great hotel, great value, great service and fantastic food!
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"Excellent staff!"
Excellent staff > very helpful and pleasant. Hotel well located and close to BTS, Metro and markets. Would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 26, 2013
Monique
"Great hotel and staff. But take some walking shoes"
Great hotel and wonderful staff. The taxi driver has problems finding the hotel since it's tucked away from the main road and had to call the hotel. Luckily we had the telephone number printed out, so he could call reception. Free wi-fi, which I always look for now, but it was a little slow. All free Wi-Fi from hotels seem to be throttled, so don't expect video streaming etc, but it is fine for email and general surfing. Only fault, it the location, which is a good taxi ride into the city centre. The metro is 10min walk away but doesn't go to the centre. It seems to be limited and I recommend you take good walking shoes, as you will need them ;) Finally, we tried to book the restaurant at the hotel, "Nahm", as it is rated the best Thai in Bangkok and one of the top 50 worlds restaurants. However, it was fully booked on a Monday night, so if you want to dine here, I'd recommend booking as part of your hotel reservation. Go onto TripAdvisor for reviews on "Nahm" for more information. Breakfast wasn't included with our room, so we found "Cafe 1917" just round the corner in the French embassy complex. Great Danish and Coffee!
Other trip Jan 17, 2013
Patrick
"All around, perfect!"
Wonderful quiet hotel that has two outstanding restaurants. Must make reservations in advance for main floor restaurant. Would highly recommend this place.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
Dr Flux
"Perfect for couples"
This is a very nice hotel with great rooms. The staff are very friendly and welcoming and always smiling. Overall a clean and quiet hotel with a great pool and accomodating gym.
Other trip Nov 21, 2012
AT
"Looking for understated elegance?"
The Metropolitan is a tranquil retreat from bustling Bangkok. This hotel is all about understated elegance, quality food, superb pool and spa facilities, helpful and attentive staff and comfortable accommodation. As a women traveling alone for business the Metropolitan was the perfect place to stay. I will definitely be back.
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
Jane
"Cool, Calm, Quiet"
I enjoyed my stay at the Metroplitan Bangkok. I liked the room, gym, pool and restaurant. Staff were nice, too. The only negative is that it's a sweaty 10-15 minute walk to the nearest BTS.
2 night trip Nov 11, 2012
Martin

"Bästa frukosten!"
Fint hotell och bra service. Men det som egentligen lockade oss att boka ett rum var deras restaurang Nahm som var underbart bra. Vilket är anledningen till att vi känner till hotellet från början. Frukosten var fantastiskt bra även den! Äntligen kunde man hitta nyttiga alternativ till de annars feta frukostarna som serveras på hotell. Rummen var rena. Stilmässigt ok.
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Pamela
SE
"Gutes Hotel im Botschaftsviertel von Bangkok"
Ich war zum zweiten Mal in diesem Hotel. Abgesehen von den gut ausgestatteten Zimmer hat mich die Lage überzeugt. Das Frühstück finde ich etwas überzogen was aber in dieser Art von Hotel üblich ist.
3 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
CH
"Hotel sublime a,"
Super hotel, pet dej sublime, pas au cetre mais assez sympha pour trouver des petits restos. Grans piscine. Tout a de qualité superb.
2 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
7 night trip Jan 7, 2015
Ting Feng
TW
"다사 찾고 싶은 호텔!"
위치,청결,서비스 등 모든 면에서 좋았으나 몇몇 조식이 조금 맛이 없었고 객실이 약간 추웠습니다. 그것만 제외하면 대부분 만족스럽습니다. 제일 저평가되었던 위치의 경우도 개인적으로는 지하철역까지 걸을만했습니다. 직원들도 매우 친절했고요. 전반적으로 매우 추천합니다!
3 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
jungun
KR
"Okej hotell"
Lite tråkiga rum, super resturang Nahm.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015