All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America

Delicious food
    Bad breakfast
    Bad pool
"Great Chigago Hotel"
Nice hotel, helpful staff. Near sites wanted to see. Much nicer than some of the other hotels we have stayed
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your sincere comments about our hotel. It’s always a pleasure to hear your delightful experience here at the Courtyard by Marriott. Our team works hard to exceed expectations and there is nothing more rewarding than seeing the warm smile an expression on those we have made an impact on. We hope to see you visit again soon!
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2016
Took my two teenagers to Chicago for a few days over spring break. Great location, very clean, beautiful hotel. Only complaint would be to have better coffee/tea facilities in the room...we do not drink coffee, and that was our only choice (no tea). Other than that, a great stay.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your courteous feedback! It was such a pleasure hosting your stay in Chicago and we enjoy hearing how wonderful of a time you had during your stay. There are many choices of where to stay in the downtown area, so thank you for selecting our hotel. We look forward to hosting your stay again soon!
2 night family trip Mar 30, 2016
Great stay. Hotel staff was wonderful. Pool was a disappointment.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank for you for your loyalty to our brand. We are very glad we were able to accommodate you during your stay in Chicago. We are so happy to hear that you found of staff helpful. It is our goal to exceed all guest expectations so thank you for your warm comments. We hope to see you again soon!
2 night family trip Mar 30, 2016
Shelly
"2nd visit didn't disappoint"
Booked 3 nights for Spring Break. This was a return stay and we all enjoyed it very much. The staff is outstanding with the doormen being the stars. The newly added bar area looks great too! We felt safe walking everywhere and tried some new restaurants in the area.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your loyalty with our hotel. We couldn’t agree more! We love our location because we are located in the center of the magnificent mile with all the shops, restaurants, and attractions. We are so glad you enjoyed our new bar and restaurant! Our staff works hard to meet guest expectations, so thank you for sharing your wonderful comments. We hope you visit again soon!
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2016
"Fantastic Stay-cation"
We enjoyed every minute of our stay!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your short and sweet review! We are delighted to hear you had a wonderful time at our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2016
Bethany
"Visiting Chicago"
The location was the best. Loved it! My husband wants to stay there all the time. However, you enter lobby is very nice modern, you go to the rooms and they need a face life needs sqeak, our dresser had a face of just plain wood, did not match.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your sincere comments about our hotel. It’s always a pleasure to hear your delightful experience here at the Courtyard by Marriott. We will be sure to share your feedback with the appropriate department. We look forward to your next stay!
2 night romance trip Apr 1, 2016
"Mom/Daughter college tour getaway shopping time"
We were visiting to tour local colleges. It was perfect to get to and from all the places we wanted to go see.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your sincere comments. We are so happy that you were able to enjoy some quality time with your daughter in Chicago. We couldn’t be more grateful for your positive thoughts. We hope we can host your next stay in Chicago!
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2016
IT is a very nice and clean hotel. A great location close to all of the shopping on Michigan Avenue and the price was great!. There is a lot of food options surrounding the hotel which was awesome. It was perfect for a family. The only negative is the proximity to the Hospital...lots of sirens at night.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your kind response. We are so glad you enjoyed our clean hotel. In addition, our impressive location; we are in a perfect area for a girl’s weekend full of shopping and site seeing. We hope to see you again soon!
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2016
sarah
Family getaway for spring break and couldn't have been happier with hotel. Very comfortable rooms with helpful staff. Great location. Would definitely go back
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your positive feedback and your loyalty to the Marriott Brand. We are so glad you found our hotel staff to be friendly and helpful. It’s our pleasure to assist you and make you feel at home. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our location; it is a perfect place to stay for shopping, dining, and site seeing. We will definitely pass along your nice comments about our staff. We work hard to exceed guest expectations. We thank you for staying with us and look forward to hosting your next stay in Chicago!
4 night family trip Mar 22, 2016
Matthew
"Great Week in Chicago!"
Great stay at this Courtyard. The beds were not the most comfortable that I have ever had, but they were okay. Hotel restaurant was closed for construction. Not a show stopper since there are so many nice places to eat within walking distance. Fitness room was awesome!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your positive comments! We were delighted to host your stay and are glad to hear it was enjoyable. It was our great pleasure to accommodate you on such a special weekend! We look forward to host your stay again in Chicago and hope it is even more enjoyable.
3 night family trip Mar 22, 2016
Jeffrey
Best service I have ever had at a hotel!!! Compliments to conceirge service and front desk!!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you! It is wonderful to hear such great comments about our staff. We will be sure to relay these positive comments to the correct departments. We are happy to hear your stay was enjoyable. We look forward to host your next stay in Chicago!
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2016
Joey
"Great hotel at a great price!"
The hotel has a centralized location that met our needs. It is one of the only hotels with queen beds and free in room wifi that we found with a reasonable price on the magnificent mile. We will definitely be staying there again!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for the courteous response. We are so happy you were satisfied with the price and that you enjoyed our fabulous location. We love that our hotel is within walking distance of the Magnificent Mile, Navy Pier, and Chicago River. Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to hosting your next stay!
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2016
"Excellent travel experience"
I was only in town for a family function that was occuring that weekend. I have visited Chicago many times and I will certainly consider staying at your hotel again if it is available.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your enlightening feedback! We are extremely excited to hear that your stay was most suitable for your family. I will be sure to share this with our team! We hope you come back and stay with us again soon!
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2016
Frances
Dishonesty and incorrect communication from reservation services and front desk about parking. It was indicated prior to arrival by reservation services that the hotel had a private parking garage attached to the building for hotel guests to use during their stay. The actual parking garage attached is a public lot that any person with street access can use. Upon arrival the lot was full. I was not able to check in until 4 pm so when I was able to park I asked the front desk if they validated parking in some way since it was a public lot, they said "we do not validate parking". The hotel rate was about $50 a day and the public rate was about $80 for 24 hours. Following checkout and paying the full public rate I asked the front desk why I did not receive the hotel rate. I was told I needed a pass from the front desk to get the hotel rate. Neither during parking, check in or check out was that information provided for parking until I asked the front desk when paying for parking on my way out. I paid $30 more for parking. I am disappointed by the dishonesty and poor communicating from the hotel on parking.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
We apologize for the inadequate experience you had upon checking into our hotel. Our goal is to reach above and beyond guest expectation and this is not our standard of service. We thank you for sharing your feedback. Please accept our apology and we do hope you will allow us the opportunity to accommodate you in the future.
1 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2016
"Horrible."
Loved the courtyard Marriott , always have stayed here year after year. Unfortunately I will not be going back. First room smelled of chlorine so bad my daughter was throwing up and also caused us bad headaches. The second room after our switch was great but toilet did not work. 5 people in one room with no toilet was not practical. Had to go to a different floor to use public toilet facilities. Last day they gathered our belongings and loaded into cab , got to train station and they forgot to put a bag in. They had to drive it to train station and our train was about to leave. Very bad experience and my compensation I was offered after all that was a free breakfast ...... ?! No way !!! 400.00 to stay there and no compensation what so ever. They could keep their breakfast I wanted out of their ASAP !!! They couldn't refund my money for a terrible stay because I booked through you. Never again will I do this again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your thorough review. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. Our goal is to exceed guest expectations during their stay. This has been brought to our Director of Front Office and Engineering to correct the mentioned concerns. Thank you for your feed back and thank you for your time. We hope you will reconsider our hotel and give us an opportunity to accommodate you and your family your next visit to Chicago.
2 night family trip Mar 17, 2016
"Mini vacation for St. Patrick's Day"
My stay was exceptional! Great location for dining out, as well as shopping.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard as your choice of accommodation. . Our location is very convenient, we love being in the heart of Chicago. We are so happy to hear your positive comments. We look forward to host your next stay in Chicago!
1 night trip Mar 17, 2016
Terin B.
Great location in downtown Chicago. Staff very friendly and helpful. One of the best Marriott properties I've stayed at.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your loyalty and choosing the Courtyard as your choice of accommodation. Our hotel works hard to meet guest expectations and we are grateful for you to share your experience. Our location is very convenient, we love being in the heart of Chicago. Our team works hard to make every guest feel welcome and we are so happy to hear your positive comments. We look forward to host your next stay in Chicago!
4 night business trip Mar 9, 2016
Location was key.. But sirens where loud and often..
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Magnificent Mile! We look forward to hosting your stay again soon.
2 night romance trip Mar 11, 2016
Convenient location for dining and shopping. Within walking distance of all types of fast foods, restaurants, 7-11, and Whole Foods. Couldn't ask for a better location. Good value.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your excellent comments. We love our hotel’s location; we are glad you enjoyed it as well. The convenience of being able to walk to any place downtown from our hotel really makes a difference. We couldn’t agree with you more, there are many places to dine downtown and the hours of business are very accommodating. Thank you again for sharing your feedback, we hope to see you soon!
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2016
Danny
Hotel was great! Price was nice! But beware....staying in the city requires a hefty parking fee. I was under the assumption that the hotel validates parking, I was wrong! We got to hotel at 9:30pm and left at 11:10am the next morning and the cost of parking was ridulous - almost half the price of hotel. It would be nice if hotel validated parking or gave it at a discounted rate considering the fact that you are staying at their establishment.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay in the city. Unfortunately, the hotel does not own the public parking garage so pricing is through the parking company. We apologize if this caused any inconvenience. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2016
"chi town weekend"
took the train rode in cabs saw the Downton Abbey Exhibit Enjoyed the weekend
3 night family trip Feb 26, 2016
Curtis
Great Location
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Magnificent Mile for your stay in Chicago. We are grateful for that we had the opportunity to host your stay. We are located in the heart of Chicago which makes it easy to access all that the city has to offer. We look forward to having you back in the Windy City soon!
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2016
Alicia
myself and 2 grandchildren. excellent location
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your sincere comments. We are so happy that you were able to enjoy some quality time with your grandchildren in Chicago. We couldn’t be more grateful for your positive thoughts. We hope we can host your next stay in Chicago!
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2016
Helen
"Great location, clean and modern but noisy"
I was impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel, everything was fresh and modern and the staff at the front desk were friendly and helpful. The location was awesome, so easy to walk to restaurants and shopping. The pool was ok but unfortunately there was no hot tub. My only complaint was the noise level at 3 am when I was awoken from an apparent party across the hall from me. I eventually called down to the front desk and didn't receive the best answer. I felt like I was inconveniencing the employee rather than the other way around. After some time, the noise did quiet down.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your positive feedback . We are so glad you found our hotel staff to be friendly and helpful. It’s our pleasure to assist you and make you feel at home. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our location; it is a perfect place to stay for shopping, dining, and site seeing. We will definitely pass along your nice comments about our front desk staff. We work hard to exceed guest expectations. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience the hallway noise caused you . Our goal is to exceed guest expectations during their stay. This has been brought to our Director of Front Office to correct the mentioned concerns.We thank you for staying with us and look forward to hosting your next stay in Chicago!
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2016
We booked the Marriot for location, location, location... We rang in the New Year, in style. Being located in the heart of Chicago made for easy commutes and walking distance to any restaurant and venue we wanted to visit.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for the courteous response. We are so happy that you enjoyed our fabulous location. We love that our hotel is within walking distance of the Magnificent Mile, Navy Pier, and Chicago River. Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to hosting your next stay!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
ABBY
"Could be Better for Downtown Chicago"
My stay was just for one night! However, the Shower was Warm and wasn't getting any hotter. No Bed & Breakfast. Super noisy due to car alarms, blowing cabs, and people having conversations by the air vents in my Bathroom all night. The pool was nice and warm but no Jucuzzi. I kinda think I booked and didn't read throughly!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your thorough review. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of the heating of your shower and the noises of the city caused you . Our goal is to exceed guest expectations during their stay. This has been brought to our Director of Engineering to correct the mentioned concerns. Thank you for your feed back and thank you for your time. We hope you will reconsider our hotel and give us an opportunity to accommodate you on your next visit to Chicago.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2016
Jontay
"Good choice for Michigan Ave"
only bummer is limited/difficult drop-off and bag unloading as there's effectively only one space to accommodate that. But once you're in it's all good.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for sharing your comments. We couldn’t agree with you more about our location. We are located one block from Michigan Avenue shopping and only walking distance from Navy Pier. We apologize for the experience you had when arriving to the hotel. We are located in the hustle and bustle of Chicago so it can be tricky.Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard, we hope to see you again soon!
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2016
jon
Hotel was clean, quiet and had a great location. One complaint is the bed linens are very thin - had to use an extra blanket from the closet.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
We thank you for your excellent review! We are grateful you chose the Courtyard Magnificent Mile. We are in a great location which offers shopping, restaurants, and local attractions within walking distance. thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your linens. We will be sure to share your comments with our Housekeeping Manager. Thank you and we hope you stay again your next visit to Chicago!
2 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2016
Molly
"Great location!"
Great location! Attached parking was convenient! Great food all close by!Shopping on Michigan Ave just a block away! Only two gripes..one, the sirens (close to northwestern hospital). And why do they keep them on so late at night?! But manageable really if you've ever lived or been in the city. And two, the shower curtain! Really could have made it a bit lower, even an inch! Small gripe,but it's small things like that that you remember. We would definitely stay here again. Loved the location and price for such a nice hotel. Parking was a lot, but that's what you get. If you want to save on that plan ahead and use spotfinder or an app. Just remember you might have to walk a bit to get to your car. We should have, but I didn't plan it out, so we didn't. In the end, though , I was happy to have the car right there connected to the hotel.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your warm comments. You are right; our location is steps away from Michigan Avenue and nearby many restaurants to suit your taste and shopping. We appreciate your feedback and we will be sure to share your comments with the appropriate departments. We hope to see you again soon!
3 night family trip Jan 20, 2016
Dustin
Nothing major to say about the hotel in a negative way. A very nice place. Overnight garage parking is costly, but you're in Chicago and that would be the case in any big city. The biggest issue I came across was the number of clumps of hair in the pool. There will always be hair here and there, but this was out of control. Maybe that was a lack of attention to the pool by staff or a lack of brushing of hair by someone or a combo of both. It was pretty gross, so keep your eyes out in the pool.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We apologize for the inadequate experience you had at the swimming pool. Our goal is to reach above and beyond guest expectation and this is not our standard of cleanliness. We have shared your comments with our Housekeeping Manager to correct the mentioned concerns. Please accept our apology and we do hope you will allow us the opportunity to accommodate you in the future.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
"Sail Boat Show"
Easy access to bus routes. Close to Timothy O'Toole's, our preferred watering hole. Relatively inexpensive parking if you use Spothero.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
We hope you enjoyed the Boat, RV & Sail Show! Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Magnificent Mile for your accommodations. We are located in the heart of Chicago which makes it easy to access all that the city has to offer. We are happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of the city bus and enjoy one of our neighbors, Timothy O'Tooles! We look forward to hosting your stay again soon.
2 night business trip Jan 15, 2016
Sam
It was dissappointing that the restaurant and bar were closed but there are pleanty of options very near by.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are grateful to have had the opportunity to host your stay here in Chicago. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience the restaurant had caused you. We hope to have you back soon so you can see the restaurant and bar completely renovated! Thank you for your time and we look forward to your next visit to Chicago!
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
"5 star"
Unfortunately we had to leave before we were able to stay the night because of illness. The wonderful staff did not charge us for the room. The short time we did spend was great. Comfortable beds,nice size shower,clean room. Absolutely our pick later this summer
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are so sorry to hear that your trip had to be cut short and we hope you all are well. It was our pleasure to assist you during the time you were here. Our guests are our first priority so we are happy to hear our staff took care of you. We will be sure to share your wonderful comments with our entire team. We look forward to hosting your stay this Summer!
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
"NYE 20 t"
New years. Perfect. Safe. Walk to everything
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Happy New Year! Thank you for ringing in the New Year with us here in Chicago. We are happy that you had such a wonderful stay. We are located steps from the Magnificent Mile, great restaurants, shopping and attractions. We hope to see you again soon at the Courtyard Mag Mile!
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
william
"Fun In Chi-Town"
This was a quick trip to Chicago for us on New Year's Day. Check-in was fast and easy. Do NOT like having to pay for parking, though.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your courteous feedback! It was a pleasure hosting your stay in Chicago and we enjoyed hearing how wonderful of a time you had. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Windy City!
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Bridget
"Amazing service and hotel"
It was great. Room was clean and spacious. Bed was very comfortable. They even gave us free soft drinks right at New Years! Will absolutely go back! Friendly staff. 100% satisfied
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Happy New Year! Thank you for your courteous feedback. We are delighted to hear that your stay was clean and spacious. Our team works hard to make every guest feel welcome and we are so happy to hear your positive comments. We look forward to sharing this with our team! We hope you come back and stay with us again.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Marco
"holiday"
Overall stay was good However asked for the phone to be fixed. After wo days no one sowed up
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your thorough review. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience the telephone caused you. Our goal is to exceed guest expectations during their stay. This has been brought to our Director of Front Office and Engineering to correct the mentioned concerns. Thank you for your feed back and thank you for your time. We hope you will reconsider our hotel and give us an opportunity to accommodate you on your next visit to Chicago.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Anthony
"Great location in Chicago"
We stayed overnight here 12-30. location was excellent just a scant block off Michigan. For the rate we paid I'm not sure you could do any better. Hotel is very nice. We've stayed at a few other hotels in Chicago with these cheaper rates and they have not been nearly as nice. There is a parking garage directly attached to the hotel - you don't have to walk outside on the street. It's very convenient. There's a Starbucks and a tiny mart basically in the lobby area. Room was very spacious for 4 people with 2 nice queen beds and a decent tv. Lots of casual eating places close by as well as tons of shopping. We read the review about noise. Our room was on the 15 the floor (facing east no city view) but very quiet. We would definitely stay again..
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Happy New Year! Thank you for your loyalty and choosing the Courtyard as your choice of accommodation. Our hotel works hard to meet guest expectations and we are grateful for you to share your experience. Our location is very convenient, we love being in the heart of Chicago. You are correct; we have easy access to all the various types restaurants . Our team works hard to make every guest feel welcome and we are so happy to hear your positive comments. We look forward to host your next stay in Chicago.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
Denise
Good location!!!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Mag Mile for your stay in Chicago. We look forward to hosting your stay again in the Windy City!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Enjoyed our stay, it was a family Christmas vacation. Actually rented 3 rooms and all three were together on the same floor and were very accommodating.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your enlightening feedback! We are extremely excited to hear that your stay was enjoyable and most suitable for your family. We work hard to make every guest feel welcome and we are so happy to hear your positive comments. We hope you come back and stay with us again soon!
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Joanne
"Loved it!"
Excellent clean hotel and wonderful location in downtown Chicago. Was perfect. Will definitely stay again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for the courteous response. We are so happy you were satisfied with your stay and that you enjoyed our fabulous location. We love that our hotel is within walking distance of the Magnificent Mile, Navy Pier, and Chicago River. We appreciate the time you took to share your wonderful comments. Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to hosting your next stay!
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Monica
Got this hotel at a great price. Location is excellent. Staff was so friendly, room was clean, good size and very comfortable. Would stay again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are so glad you found our hotel staff to be friendly and helpful. It’s our pleasure to assist you and make you feel at home. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our location; it is a perfect place to stay for shopping, dining, and site seeing. We will definitely pass along your nice comments about our staff. We thank you for staying with us and look forward to hosting your next stay in Chicago!
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
"The night"
The family had a great time the rooms were nice the location was perfect. The only thing I didn't like was the cold pool and the sight of 7 band aids laying around the pool. Made me question the cleanliness of the place.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the inadequate experience you had at the pool. Our goal is to reach above and beyond guest expectations and this is not our standard of cleanliness. We have shared your comments with our Housekeeping Manager to correct the mentioned concerns. We thank you for complimenting our guestrooms and location. We do hope you will allow us the opportunity to accommodate you in the future.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
"A Little disapointed. hmmm"
No sheets on Sofa bed, looked in closet and there were 2 sheets but neither of them were fitted. We set a wake up call for 9:30am and a do not disturb sign on our door.. We had a Mexican gentleman knocking on our door @ 8:00am asking us if we ordered a crib. The guy didn't know which room did had called it in?? When we told the front desk about this they didn't even offer an apology, it was and Oh and change the subject.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
We apologize for the inadequate experience you had upon checking into our hotel. We are embarrassed that your room was not prepared upon your arrival and your room was mistaken for another. Our goal is to reach above and beyond guest expectation and this is not our standard of service. We thank you for sharing your feedback and we will be sure to share your comments with the appropriate departments to correct the mentioned concerns. Please accept our apology and we do hope you will allow us the opportunity to accommodate you in the future.
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
Rebecca
"Awesome location!"
Great location, one block from the Magnificent Mile!! Staff were friendly and helpful, comfy beds, clean...will definitely stay here again!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your positive feedback!. We are so glad you found our hotel staff to be friendly and helpful. It’s our pleasure to assist you and make you feel at home. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our location; it is a perfect place to stay for shopping, dining, and site seeing. We will definitely pass along your nice comments about our staff. We work hard to exceed guest expectations. We thank you for staying with us and look forward to hosting your next stay in Chicago!
3 night family trip Dec 16, 2015
ANGIE
Bathroom was dirty. A large amount of hair was in the bathtub. When I told the desk, the response was simply "I'll tell housekeeping about it." Nothing was done while we were there...I didn't take a shower because it was that gross. :(
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
We apologize for the inadequate experience you had with your guestroom bathroom. We are embarrassed that your room was not prepared upon your arrival.This has been brought to our Director of Housekeeping to correct the mentioned concerns. Our goal is to reach above and beyond guest expectation and this is not our standard of cleanliness. We thank you for your feedback. Please accept our apology and we do hope you will allow us the opportunity to accommodate you in the future.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2015
"Nice. Excellent location for shopping"
Uncomfortable couch/ sleeper in King room.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your thorough review. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience the sleeper sofa caused you. Our goal is to exceed guest expectations during their stay. This has been brought to our Director of Housekeeping and Engineering to correct the mentioned concerns. Thank you for your feed back and thank you for your time. We hope you will reconsider our hotel and give us an opportunity to accommodate you on your next visit to Chicago.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
"Family stay"
I came here with my mother and 2 children who are 7 and 9. We picked this hotel because we wanted to be near navy pier to attend the Winter Wonderfest. This location was perfect and in the middle of a great shopping area with plenty of restaurants nearby. Hotel was very clean, staff was very friendly, room had a great view and my kids had a great time playing in the pool! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and will come back again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful comments! We are extremely happy you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. You are right about our location; we love how being in the heart of Chicago! We appreciated you taking the time to share such positive feedback about our clean hotel and friendly staff. Our team works hard to exceed guest satisfaction; we are more than happy we were able to accommodate you and your family. . We look forward to host your next stay to Chicago!
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Rachel
"Christmas in the Chicago"
Location was great. Staff was helpful and friendly. The only thing that needs improving is the room decor. It badly needs an update. In our shower the grout along the tub was cracked and nasty. New carpet, drapes, bed linens and shower redo and it would rate high.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your thorough review. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of the room had caused you. Our goal is to exceed guest expectations during their stay. This has been brought to our Director of Front Office and Housekeeping to correct the mentioned concerns. Thank you for your feed back and thank you for your time. We hope you will reconsider our hotel and give us an opportunity to accommodate you and your family your next visit to Chicago.
1 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2015
Andrea
In the city for a theater weekend. Love Marriott products, including the credit card!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Thank you for your loyalty and courteous feedback! It was a pleasure hosting your stay in Chicago and we enjoy hearing how wonderful of a time you had during your stay. We look forward to hosting your stay again in Chicago!
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015