All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
3925 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33140, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"You get what you pay for."
The hotel smells funny. The lobby smells like cheap cologne. My room smelled like corn chips. The furniture in the lobby was old and worn. The pools were nice. When I took a shower the tub filled up. Just bad. I will never stay here again. The staff is young and very unprofessional.
3 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
angel
"Stay somewhere else"
Unprofessional staff. Broken elevator. No pool towels when needed. Long delay for food orders...
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Belul
WE LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS HOTEL
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Loved It!"
Absolutely loved this hotel! Stayed here while celebrating my 30th birthday in Miami with my best friend and I couldn't be more happy with the hotel that we chose! The location is most definitely the best part, not too far from Ocean Drive but far enough from all the hectic craziness. The hotel is located within steps from the beach. The hotel was clean and the staff was super friendly. I can't imagine staying anywhere else when I return to Miami.
1 night trip with friends May 27, 2015
Vanessa
"Nice, but lack of resort fee is misleading"
Hotel has a beautiful lobby, but the rooms are a little on the old side (and, if you're on the city view side, or don't have a balcony, very much on the small side). They have two very nice pools - one of the for adults only - and quick beach access. However, while there isn't a resort fee, access to chairs on the beach is an additional $45 a day, so beware.
4 night family trip May 18, 2015
"Good experience!!"
Staff was all Soooo nice. Breath of fresh air to actually like staff at a business. Very nice and helpful. Water is available always. Nice room and hotel. Beautiful view. Snack shop and coffee shop in hotel. Small store across street. Easy to uber or cab to south beach. Nice pools and beach. Only downfall is having to rent beach chairs and umbrellas daily. Cheaper rates next door.
Other trip May 27, 2015
bachelorette
"Great Hotel Great Location"
I'm a long time visitor to Miami Beach. Courtyard Cadillac Marriott gives the best bang for your buck in this mid - beach area. I'd say the only minus in this otherwise excellent property is that the new wing does not have rooms with bathtubs. Families with kids need bathtubs to bathe their little ones after a day at the beach.. And grown - ups like to have a relaxing soak especialy after realizing a sunburned back.
2 night family trip May 19, 2015
Tiki C.
"Great location & beach area"
Great public areas and beach area, poor valet parking service, poor bell boy service and for such reasons overpriced for the services received.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Guillermo
"Pleasant stay."
Very clean hotel with a very polite staff. Hotel had many amenities We used including the adult only pool and Tiki Bar.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Comfortable, great beach location."
Great beach location. Helpful friendly staff. I would have liked the restaurant to be open a bit later.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Trevor
"Good hotel, good staff."
Polite, friendly, helpful staff, good rooms although our room had a slight funky smell, like old sweat. Good food available in the hotel including a Carrabas restaurant downstairs. Music by the adult pool was definitely not for older adults. I'm only middle aged but I didn't even recognize most of the music and it just seemed too loud and obnoxious. Otherwise everything about the hotel was pretty good.
4 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
"Very nice but"
Its expensive and the parking 35$ per day didnt really like that
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Good but flawed!"
Great location, however incompetent management and lack of communication led to huge delays at check in. Also general condition of the room was sub standard. Needs updating. Bar staff and pool area great, directly on the beach
Other trip May 2, 2015
Nat
"Very Nice Location and Hotel"
The Hotel Was GREAT in most all respects.. Excellent as a matter of fact.. But here are the things to watch for that caught me off-guard.. Parking was not free and it cost 35 dollars a day. The car is stored in an area you cannot get to if you want to get something out of your car. Breakfast in the morning which I thought was free was about $25 daily for the buffet. Rooms were huge and very nice. That's all......
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Nice hotel.beach is right there. nice pools"
Found the location was good. Staff was wonderful. Parking costs are high but they probably all are. Beach was beautiful. Breakfast was wonderful but 20.00 seemed high. Would have ate there more if the price was just a little lower
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"not worth it"
Beach service was aweful.. 1 hour wait to get a beer. Lack of any kind of shuttle service to south beach was annoying, and one of the elevators broke during my stay
3 night trip Apr 16, 2015
"Nice hotel on beach"
The hotel and property were very nice. Check in was very slow after a long travel day.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Christine
"Nice hotel close to Miami beach"
Initially, we were put in a pent house room. Awkward set up: elevator to stairs and then too remote from the rest of the hotel for our taste. The manager of the hotel was very helpful and switched our room to a standard room in the main part of the hotel. Very comfortable and good decor. Beautiful and heated adult pool with very friendly pool attendant and waiting staff. Easy beach access! Overall a great experience!
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Daphne
"Confusing"
For a first time visitor to the area and hotel, the staff was not helpful. I was booked for a certain room and given another w/ no help from the manager b/c the reservation was made through Expedia. My recommendation will stay at a hotel closer to South Beach area any block below 20th st.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
mrs martin
"Nice Hotel But Management Not So Helpful"
This Hotel is beautiful, and overall the staff was helpful. However, the Management of this hotel NOT so helpful. We booked a 2 bed waterfront beach view and the first night and day we had to contend with a one bedroom, not a waterfront beach view room. We immediately told the staff when we went to our room, tired after our plane ride, and they told us that they had no more rooms available and my friend and I would have to WAIT for a room that fit our description the NEXT day. Well, this was NOT FAIR to myself and my friend. We slept uncomfortable in one bed the first when we had clearly reserved a double occupancy room with a waterfront view. That is not what we paid for. And to add insult, after waiting patiently the next day around 3pm, exhausted because we had not slept well, and trying to stay out in order for them to fix the issue, the management got irate with us and told us we had to WAIT some more. We had to wait until 6pm the next day! The management made not attempts to make up for our inconvenience. WE should have gotten what we paid for the very first day!!!! We were inconvenience a night and a day! That is no way to enjoy a vacation. So while the hotel was very pleasing, our stay was not.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Iris
""Ocean view"."
They promised us ocean view. We got there and our room was blocked with a building with 10% ocean view.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
never again.
"Beautiful art deco hotel on the beach."
We spend the weekend at the hotel as a brief vacation from the north. The tropical climate and beautiful weather was wonderful. We are a family of five and appreciated having a large swimming pool and access to the beach with beach chair rental. The board walk between the hotel and beach was great for running and taking a walk.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"The Old Switcheroo...."
I booked two ocean view double rooms for 3 nights for 4 people. When I arrived at the hotel I was given two king rooms and told that the rooms I booked and paid for in full were not available. The front desk staff was not at all apologetic and blamed the error on central booking and Expedia. We stayed in the king rooms the first night and after 4 trips to the front desk and alot of complaining we were moved to two great ocean front double rooms for nights 2 and 3. Overall this is a nice hotel. Very crowded when we were there however. The reason for my low overall rating is the initial service and response I received upon my arrival. Our first day of a short visit was consumed with trying to get the rooms that we paid for. Even with an Expedia reservation, the hotel was not able to meet their obligation. This is inexcusable. With literally dozens of great hotels to choose from on Miami Beach, there is no reason to bother taking a chance with this property.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
ChgoJohn
"Great Staff and Location"
Our check in with Ninoska and our check out (permission for late check out) experiences were very good. We were given a larger room with a sitting area. :^) The hotel is right on the beach and the two pools are great. We only went to the "adults only" pool, although it's funny that this means "14 and up." Sitting areas are plentiful, with chairs and tables outside the hotel dining area, and poolside chaises, wicker "beds", and cabanas ($100-$200 per day). At the beach, if you want an umbrella or a chair, you have to pay--$19 for the umbrella and $13 per chair, even if there's only an hour left until the beach closes at 6. Most people just sit on towels, I think. One down side was that the Expedia rooms are in the old tower where, truth be told, the carpets really do smell sour all throughout the corridors and in the room, like old urine and water damage. This and the fact that the windows cannot be cracked open for fresh air left me with a scratchy throat and stuffy head every morning. The only other negative was that the beds were insanely soft. I've an idea that many people get backaches from those mattresses. Housekeeping was great. I think a nicely asked request and daily tip shows you appreciate the hard work these guys do every day. We did not have extra cash to enjoy the daily breakfast buffet, but we were glad to have Starbucks coffee there at the bar. Overall, this hotel is worth choosing. I was a bit envious, however, of those staying in the newer tower.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Classic hotel on the beach"
The hotel is a classic Miami hotel that has been maintained well. The lobby and pool area were lovely. The hotel is right on the beach. We had a suite and the rooms were both quite large with a kitchenette bar in the room. The sofa bed was NOT a full bed though and I have two teenage boys. I don't know why it was so narrow when there is plenty of room to put in a larger sofa (bed). Lounge chairs on the beach were pricey and the hotel was out of towels.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Judy
"Family spring break"
We arrived on a Tuesday and left on a Friday. We stayed in the older part of the hotel in an ocean view room. The room was small. The bed was very too soft for my liking. There is a Starbucks at the hotel lobby bar so we were able to get drinks and breakfast sandwiches there in the morning. After breakfast we headed to the pool which gets full sun until late afternoon. There is a restaurant outside by the pool. The menu is limited but it is ok. Just passed the restaurant is a boardwalk (nice and clean) which leads to the beach. The guys on the beach are super nice and helpful. The beach is beautiful! You can rent cabanas, chairs and umbrellas. All the staff I met were incredibly nice and helpful. I do think that this is a great family hotel in Miami beach, I would just recommend staying in the newer part of the hotel.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
rachel
"Great hotel. Right on the beach. Very convenient."
Great stay. Very beautiful beach area. Convenient to area activities but not too close to all the craziness of South Beach. I would suggest cheaper rates for parking and lower costs for breakfast buffet.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Alex
It was a very nice hotel. I have literally no complaints. The hotel is not for partiers. It's a 15 min cab ride from the clubs and pool parties but it was clean and quiet and the food from the built in Carraba's Grill was very good, and the bartenders at the pool bars are very nice. It's also right on the beach which was nice. We had a balcony and an oceanfront view.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Cindy
"Nice and clean. Right by beach. Bus stop on Collin"
Went to relax and enjoy with my two daughters who had spring break. Wonderful time at hotel. Pool and beach very clean and nice. However i was not expecting to have to rent out chairs and umbrella for the beach. Most hotel provide that free. Other than that I would return.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
i am a single
"Great hotel and amenities, right on beach"
Great staff, great location, wonderful service and pool area
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
ker
"Try some place else"
The housekeeping was slow, the phones were scratchy, and the weather was cold. Gaps in security abounded.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Hank
"below average"
room not ready until 4PM but checkout at 11. noisy air conditioner. overpriced for little value. the Tiki Bar is the main draw, but anyone can walk into it (or the pool) as the gate isnt ocked during the day and evening.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Very nice hotel. Excellent beach and amenities."
I would definitely stay here again. Clean, great separate adult only pool. Complaints: 1. room got missed for cleaning service. 2. We had to change rooms because it was not clear that we had not reserved an oceanfront room with balcony. Paid $50 extra after the first night was not available. 3. Hate the real cowhide chairs at the coffee bar! 4. Website says it's in the shopping district, but there are no shops.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Tanya
"Resort feel with a mid century modern vibe"
Needed a break from the unrelenting winter and some family time. Looked for warm weather across the board and landed on Miami as it met the temperature criteria and the price was right. I chose the Cadillac as it was right on the beach and it had good reviews. The hotel had a cool mid century modern feel, great beach, two beautiful pools and a hot tub. There was a nice outdoor bar-restaurant run by Carrabbas, which is also the on site restaurant. Overall there was a resort feel with smiling gracious staff willing to get you a drink, a towel or fix whatever wasn't right. I booked this hotel as the room description said two queen beds, part ocean view but when I pulled the trigger I got two doubles with city view. I mentioned that at check in and I guess as consolation we got the handicapped room which was quite large, still 2 doubles, city view with a pull out sofa. That proved to be a mixed blessing as we were off in a alcove and out of sight of housekeeping. Room was only made up once and I'm ok with that but we ran out of towels, coffee, TP and the one little trash can got filled daily. A phone call brought staff running but that got old. On the other hand, the beach was steps away over the boardwalk that would take you right to Lincoln Rd and South Beach if you were up to the 2 mile walk. We spent our days on the beach and in the pool and got our exercise walking to town at night. Directly across the street was a store that sold everything plus fresh fruit smoothies.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
MaryKay
"GREAT STAFF, VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY"
OFFERS STARBUCKS, NEW TOWER ROOMS ARE VERY NICE, GREAT BOARDWALK, WONDERFUL STAFF
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
TERRY
"Top notch staff, nice rooms and pool on the beach"
Top notch staff, nice rooms and pool on the beach. Excellent value for the money, no complaints
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Nice hotel with beach access."
Clean, comfortable, quiet, and friendly. Staff helpful. Two pools. One a relax pool for adults. The other play pool for everyone. Both easily accessible. Tiki bar conveniently located. Beach area right out the back of property.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Jonathan
"Beautiful beach and pools"
We had great weather and really enjoyed the pools, beach and cabana bar. Don't like having to pay every day for beach chairs and umbrellas. Nothing to do in walking distance that was disappointing. but taxi rides are not that much. Hotel staff is great to help.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"nice visit"
Room was alright for the price. You need to take a taxi to any dinner or shopping. Staff at pool and on the beach was very nice. Relaxing stay
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
We had a great time at the hotel. Very friendly and profesional personnel
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Jackie
"Tiki Bar was great!"
We didn't get I until 1 a.m. And were confirmed as a late check in. They "ran out of king bed rooms". We had to stay in a room with 2 Queen beds and switch to the room we booked the next day. Everything else was great!
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Just not worth the money!"
Very nice hotel, but rooms are ridiculously small and hotel is very old and very noisy. Mechanical noise kept me up all night, staff was UN-apologetic, and relatively curt! I was staying on Valentine's night and they were very busy, but I paid 700 dollars for the room since they had the only available room. Neighborhood is insanely congested and like all of Miami, they will charge you 35 a night for valet, and it literally takes them 30 minutes to get your car as their valet lot is so far away.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
daniel
"Nice beach, rude staff!"
Beach was beautiful, staff at beach were very friendly. Front desk staff very rude!! Had to call in the evening to get our room cleaned. Hotel does NOT provide parking for guests with cars, they charge a ton of money to vallet everyday , or you can pay the meter every 4 hours!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Pleasant and clean. Front desk helpful and door service excellent.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Great stay close to South Beach."
Staff very helpful.
2 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Bernard
"Great All Around!"
This hotel continues to impress. We stayed last year as well in the new tower and that was nice. This time they were booked so we were in the older tower but it was just as nice and actually preferred the bathroom set up better. The shower and toilet were in one area and then the sink and mirror were outside the door so it worked perfect for 3 Girls! Service is great, they really aim to please. Try the Sneakie Tiki poolside, you won't be disappointed.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Great hotel on the beach"
Super friendly staff. Got a great upgrade without even asking. Room service is very reasonable with no up charge.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Ocean view and a big gigantic wall !!!"
Old, outdated, not nice, slow staff... very disappointed !!!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Avoid the King Room"
My only problem was my check-in. I had traveled all day from Virginia, made reservation months in advance. When I arrived around 6 pm I was told my room wouldn't be ready until 8 or 8:30 pm. Apparently their common practice with King rooms are to give them to flight crews for their use between flights. My room was being used by them. I was very disappointed and let them know so. They did offer 2 free breakfasts and 4 drinks for my husband and I, but was still not very happy. I have stayed at many of these hotels but won't use this one again.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015