All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3925 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33140, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Comfortable, great beach location."
Great beach location. Helpful friendly staff. I would have liked the restaurant to be open a bit later.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Trevor
"Good hotel, good staff."
Polite, friendly, helpful staff, good rooms although our room had a slight funky smell, like old sweat. Good food available in the hotel including a Carrabas restaurant downstairs. Music by the adult pool was definitely not for older adults. I'm only middle aged but I didn't even recognize most of the music and it just seemed too loud and obnoxious. Otherwise everything about the hotel was pretty good.
4 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
"not worth it"
Beach service was aweful.. 1 hour wait to get a beer. Lack of any kind of shuttle service to south beach was annoying, and one of the elevators broke during my stay
3 night trip Apr 16, 2015
"Classic hotel on the beach"
The hotel is a classic Miami hotel that has been maintained well. The lobby and pool area were lovely. The hotel is right on the beach. We had a suite and the rooms were both quite large with a kitchenette bar in the room. The sofa bed was NOT a full bed though and I have two teenage boys. I don't know why it was so narrow when there is plenty of room to put in a larger sofa (bed). Lounge chairs on the beach were pricey and the hotel was out of towels.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Judy
"below average"
room not ready until 4PM but checkout at 11. noisy air conditioner. overpriced for little value. the Tiki Bar is the main draw, but anyone can walk into it (or the pool) as the gate isnt ocked during the day and evening.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Just not worth the money!"
Very nice hotel, but rooms are ridiculously small and hotel is very old and very noisy. Mechanical noise kept me up all night, staff was UN-apologetic, and relatively curt! I was staying on Valentine's night and they were very busy, but I paid 700 dollars for the room since they had the only available room. Neighborhood is insanely congested and like all of Miami, they will charge you 35 a night for valet, and it literally takes them 30 minutes to get your car as their valet lot is so far away.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
daniel
"Nice beach, rude staff!"
Beach was beautiful, staff at beach were very friendly. Front desk staff very rude!! Had to call in the evening to get our room cleaned. Hotel does NOT provide parking for guests with cars, they charge a ton of money to vallet everyday , or you can pay the meter every 4 hours!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Pleasant and clean. Front desk helpful and door service excellent.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Great stay close to South Beach."
Staff very helpful.
2 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Bernard
"Great All Around!"
This hotel continues to impress. We stayed last year as well in the new tower and that was nice. This time they were booked so we were in the older tower but it was just as nice and actually preferred the bathroom set up better. The shower and toilet were in one area and then the sink and mirror were outside the door so it worked perfect for 3 Girls! Service is great, they really aim to please. Try the Sneakie Tiki poolside, you won't be disappointed.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Great hotel on the beach"
Super friendly staff. Got a great upgrade without even asking. Room service is very reasonable with no up charge.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Ocean view and a big gigantic wall !!!"
Old, outdated, not nice, slow staff... very disappointed !!!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Avoid the King Room"
My only problem was my check-in. I had traveled all day from Virginia, made reservation months in advance. When I arrived around 6 pm I was told my room wouldn't be ready until 8 or 8:30 pm. Apparently their common practice with King rooms are to give them to flight crews for their use between flights. My room was being used by them. I was very disappointed and let them know so. They did offer 2 free breakfasts and 4 drinks for my husband and I, but was still not very happy. I have stayed at many of these hotels but won't use this one again.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Miami Beach Stay - Awesome"
The hotel was nice, clean and right on the beach. They upgraded me to a nicer room overlooking the beach. I think the room could have used a little more lights but it was was very nice and comfortable. The hotel made an error and charged my card for the room even though I paid through Hotels.com but once I brought it to their attention they promptly fixed it. Great customer service.
2 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"nice hotel close to the beach"
Older hotel, but close to restaurants and outdoor activities. Would definitely stay again, I only wish they offered a reasonably priced breakfast!
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Deb
"Couple minutes walk to the beach."
Only thing, I wish that beach umbrellas were free for hotel guests.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
B
"My resume"
Lovesweet better than it looks they know how to do right
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Nice hotel on the ocean"
Hotel was very nice and the staff was friendly. The bar at poolside overlooking beach was cool. Our main problem was getting our room cleaned on time. One day I had to ask 3 times to have it cleaned and fresh towels. It was finally cleaned at 4:30 pm.
Ron
"Hotel staff suck,"
Worst hotel I ever stay, they lost my luggage on the first day, never got my room clean, everything was bad, I left one night before I was supposed because I couldn't stay in that place anymore
Response by Courtyard Cadillac Miami Beach Oceanfront
To Souza, The Cadillac Miami Beach Oceanfront prides itself on delivering customer service and unfortunately we did not deliver. I apologize for the inconveniences you had encountered during your recent stay in regards to the services rendered. We have made the management team at the Cadillac aware of such issues. We appreciate your candid feedback. Thank you for your attention regarding this matter.
never recomend
"The Best"
Stayed in November for the first time and had a return trip in January. From the staff to the room to the wonderful beach accomodations..everything is perfect..would not stay anywhere else in Miami! Highly recommend!
"Great location!"
The hotel is located just in front of the beach and very close to a highway exit. The staff is great, very nice and helpful. If you have a car, there is not much parking space in Miami Beach so there is no option but to pay the 30 USD valet parking. Breakfast is ok but if you don't want to pay the breakfast at the hotel, there are plenty of options around. Specially the Latin Cafe (4 blocks away) where the food is great and affordable. If you want to go to party in the South Beach, is a minute away in taxi or car. Great hotel I will go back
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Great hotel with super friendly staff"
We really enjoyed our stay here. The pool area was beautiful, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the Mojitos were amazing and the complimentary rum punch when we checked made us very happy. I'd highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
KPD
"My room was ready at noon!"
I have stayed here before, and it is much like vegas. If you are looking for clubs, pools, bars, and beautiful people, look no further. The real BONUS was the fact that they settled me into a room at noon!!! I did not have to wait until 4PM. I was so thankful!
3 night trip Dec 30, 2014
shawn
"Nice hotel. Great staff."
Hotel was nice - clean, recently renovated, good amenities. When we arrived, we paid extra to upgrade to a 1 bedroom suite. which was was very comfortable . My husband and I had the bedroom (king bed) and our college aged sons stayed in the livingroom -- one on the pull out couch and the other on a cot which was provided free of charge. The bathroom was exceptionally large which worked well for our family. The living area was spacious with enough seating for all of us during down time. Both the living room and bedroom had separate balconies and despite being on the 4th floor, both had great views of the beach and pools. The staff was outstanding -- everyone was friendly and helpful from doormen, to check in (Danielle), to concierge, to housekeeping, pool staff, hostess at breakfast, etc. When we came back from a long run, the doormen greeted us with ice cold bottles of water. When we were sitting by the pool reading, some one came over and offered us towels. Breakfast buffet was good but pricey -- recommend walking over to Latin Cafe -- local place and although divey, good food. Valet parking was $35 per day but this included in/out service -- however, you need to request car at least 20 minutes in advance which we did and car was always there. The concierge was a wealth of knowledge with regard to restaurants and things to do (where to get jet skis etc) Lots of families with small and grown children but perhaps that this was because it was Christmas week.
Bonnie
"Christmas Week"
Entire staff very customer service oriented, from clean people to doorman to bartenders to front desk to beach folks. Very satisfied. Only complaint is trying to get a pool chair in the sun by the pool is hard. You have to get up very early to stake a chair. Tiki bar and food for luch very good.
Christmas Week
it was a great experience me and my kids were there together and there was something for all of us to do taxis were ready to leave available and it was easy to get to dinner at Carrabba's which is next doorthe staff was very friendly the pool was nice easy access to the beach would definitely go back
single mom
"New Year Vacation"
First time i had such terrible experience staying at Marriott. WiFi was not working, constant noise from bathroom (leaking flush), room facing the Road did not help either, 30 minutes wait for the Valet parking to get car. Loyalty points not recognized as I booked through Expedia!!! I had originally planned to stay for 5 days cut short to 1 day. Never will I stay here. Marriott - you may have lost me a customer forever (only for this year i stayed 20+ days and you always have been my first choice). Worse, when i explained why i checking out the front desk didn't even bother to see they can do anything to improve customer experience. Very very disappointed not after paying +$300 (+$500 if had stayed for the test of period). Question is, if the hotel wants to take advantage of season and charge double, why not add more staff for the time period because they are expecting higher volume? does this not make business sense?
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"GREAT LOCATION"
VERY SATISFIED, GREAT ACCESS TO THE BEACH, POOLS, YOU CAN GO FOR YOUR MORNING RUN ON THE BEACH OR ON THE BOARDWALK... AMAZING VIEW ;)
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Vera
"Nice beach, swimming pool, breakfast restaurant"
The hotel is dated, our room's windows were very dirty and toilet didn't work properly at the beginning of our stay . Later it was fixed.Staff was very pleasant and professional. Premises are very good, with very long boardwalk.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
olka
Its a nice hotel close to everything about 15 minutes walking distance to lincoln shopping and resturants .it has 2 nice pools one of them is more for the kids and it's heated too.very good for a family vacation .
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
S. serena
The hotel is nice and it is close to beach. The staff are nice and very helpful. On the first two days, the housekeeper didn't come to do the housekeeping until 4pm. On the day we were checking out, the housekeeper came at 10am. This is ridiculous.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Charlotte
"Nice deal on a room near South Beach."
Easy check in. Great service from the staff. All had such great attitudes!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Elaine&Dan
"My opinion"
The view was beatiful but the room and beds too small.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Jaime
"Lovely Hotel in South Beach"
I took my wife to South Beach for her birthday and we stayed at the Courtyard Marriott. The hotel staff were very nice, polite and very accommodating. There is a particular gentleman Rafael Valesquez, he was really helpful with informaton! I will definitely stay there again when i'm in the south beach!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Ez
"Interesting"
Stayed here after a cruise. The hotel is on the beach and has nice pool and beach facilities. The beach bar is nice to sit and have a drink and a bite. Sal the bar tender was great. The rooms (825) was tidy, but had a musty smell and the carpet was dirty and had ripples in it. The bed was really cushy and comfortable. The concierge was rude and had no personality.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Cruising couple
"My experience"
Terrible mattress, Shower water not curtailed, water running all over the bathroom floor
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Leidel
"Nice suites poor service"
This hotel was nice and comfortable and the suite we stayed in was a very nice size. However the hotel staff was not as friendly as I anticipated. The concierge was not nice at all. He talked about people walking in and out of the hotel lobby. He was unprofessional and not very helpful. I was disappointed in the staff and their approach to customer service. The staff talked in spanish and didnt realize we understood spanish. They were not a good representation for the hotel. In addition, the hotel comode continue to get clogged and backed up while we were there. We had to call to get it fixed
2 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Shonda
We had a very nice time. The staff was very friendly. The pool was clean. The breakfast was wonderful. This was my secodn time staying at the hotel and I will come back.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great Location."
Overall good except for one of their pizza vendors who delivered only one of the two dishes that were ordered and was charged for both. After calling them to inform them of their mistake promised to show up in a few minutes but never came which was very disappointing.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Great atmosphere"
Extremely clean, relaxing hotel. I enjoyed every minute of it.friendly staff and excellent beach view.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
zack
"Rooms are old"
The hotel lobby was wonderful. The rooms are old, small, hot and stuffy.
Response by Courtyard Cadillac Miami Beach Oceanfront
JM, Thank you for your comments in regards to the hotel Lobby as well as the guests rooms. The Cadillac Courtyard Miami Beach strives to ensure complete guests satisfaction and I apologize that on this occasion the property had fallen short of your - and our own - expectations. We deeply value your relationship with Marriott and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
JM
"Maintenance issues"
I live in Miami but wanted a weekend at the beach. The hotel can be great, I would actually go back but have some major complaints. The air conditioner broke twice during our 2 night visit. I called 3 times for a fan only the last time was I told that they did not have fans the other two times I was lead to believe they were bringing me one. The front desk manager did comp me a few bottles of water for the inconvenience. The beach chairs are double the price if you get the ones from the hotel even for guests, then the chairs and umbrellas without the hotel logo right next to each other. There are not many restaurants walking distance so it either driving or taxi. The good notes are that for a family this was a good environment. It was no problem having my 6 month old son in the pool as there were many kids not too many singles or couples without kids. For another family weekend trip at he beach I will still consider the hotel but will be a last choice.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Miami Beach hotspots"
Nice beach and pool area Lots of attractions nearby downtown location and therefore busy and noisy
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
christine
"Nice hotel ocean front view"
My family and I had a wonderful time the hotel was very nice
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
peter
"Room with a view without a view"
My stay here was below average. I was told I would have a view of the ocean. A clear view but instead I was put in a room with a view of a building and if you turned your head real hard to the left you could see the ocean. I did not order a room with a partial view, but that is what it seems I got. It was only a short stay for work, but that evening on the balcony they promised and did not provide and that ocean view they promised and did not provide was rather disheartening. I will not be staying there again.
Response by Courtyard Cadillac Miami Beach Oceanfront
Dear James We truly apologize for failing to meet your expectations during your visit to Miami Beach. The feedback is important as we will ensure our desk team handles this type of situation in a more communicative manner. Please provide us with another opportunity to turn around your previous experience. Our sincere apologies Best Regards
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
james
"Very good"
Very good, very nice and comfy , great, nice place
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
gaby
"great stay in Miami close to Convention Center"
I was in Miami for a trade show at the Convention Center. Only 5 minute taxi ride. Located on the beach with a nice view.
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
I have stayed on a lot of Marriot around the US, so my expectation was high only one thing I didn't consider was that been close to Miami Beach ,resort life and Marriot are 2 different things.They charge for beach chair and umbrella $45.00 that you don't expect to pay when you arrive there!!! Marriot stuff always have the same quality and training and they do the best to make you comfortable (SPECIAL THANKS TO THEM)otherwise this location did not meet my expectation.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Nice hotel, excellent location!"
The hotel location is excellent. Right on the beach, a short cab ride away from dining and nightlife. Restaurants in the hotel were very good also. Pool facilitaties kept very clean.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Hotel is nice and staff friendly and responsive but having to queue and wait 25 minutes every day to have breakfast at 9:30 am is not acceptable and should be fixed by expanding dinning area. The area for breakfast is limited and just beside the lobby so reception area is always very busy and noisy.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014