All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3925 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33140, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

As soon as you walk to the doorstep, you have staff opening doors for you and they greet you. When you walk inside, you are treated with the warm ambience and friendliness of the hotel staff. Any questions or concerns are effectively handled and they ensure that your stay at the Marriott is enjoyable. The room was outstanding. I was fortunate enough to have a balcony in my room and the view was just admirable and amazing. For hotel facilities, they were remarkable. The pool and the adjacent tiki bar was just the perfect pair, and my favorite! Nothing is better than lounging around in the pool and simultaneously grabbing a few drinks. All in all, this hotel was remarkable and I was delighted to stay in such a place.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Loving my Stay"
love it
5 night trip Jun 24, 2014
jan
"Staff great. room clean and comfortable."
beware of service charge included in everything so as not to double-tip
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Ron
"Nice oceanfront hotel"
We stayed at the newest tower, we had an room with ocean view, which was great. We were given the room before checkin time since we arrived early, though we ended up with double beds instead of king bed because of that. The new tower is closer to construction since they're building a hotel next door, we were there mostly for the weekend, when construction is stopped so it wasn't much of a problem, but noise could be uncomfortable there especially if you want to sleep in. The room was great and clean, the hotel lobby and pool were great too, and being right on the beach was perfect, staff was really attentive too. The hotel provides free towels for the pool and the beach, but not free chairs and umbrellas, there's a service on the beach that you can pay a fee per day. The beach is calm and great to swim in that area, I liked it more than when we visited the south beach area. The concierge provided us good advice on activities and there's a hop-on hop-off bus stop at the door for the city sightseeing tour, which is convenient. There's also a mini market in front of the hotel where you can buy beverages, breakfast items or beach items you could have forgotten. Overall, really nice stay.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Veronica
"Close to beach but"
I didn't like that you had to pay for beach chairs and umbrellas and all the shops and restaurants are on other end of beach
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Never was there hotel has plumbing problem they transfer to another hotel was a nightmare thanks.
3 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
"Marriott Cadillac"
Nice hotel, great location, nice beach, nice staff, great breakfast
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Will stay again"
Clean, friendly staff, prompt service, nice pools (2), Starbucks on site (limited hours).
1 night trip May 26, 2014
Tasha B
Tiki (Carabbas ) The brightness of the lobby and all the sitting areas.Loved both pools.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
Maryann
Great hotel and the ocean view is wonderful from the room.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Nice but far from perfect...."
Let me start with the good.....The location is perfect for a family getaway! Very kid friendly facility with a nice market/deli across the street for a quick bite or if you need sunscreen, drinks, snowglobes or sunglasses. The hotle is conveniently located between S. Beach and N. Beach. Far enough away from the hustle of SOBE but close enough to Lincoln Road, Fountainblue, Eden Roc if you want to have a nice dinner or late night. Staff is very accomodating and polite. Carraba's is conveniently located in the hotel. The pools are very kept with plenty of chairs, umbrellas and two bars with a wide variety to choose from. Beach access is very easy and the hotel provides free towels with the ability to rent chairs, umbrellas and even small canopy tents for shade. Now for the negatives....One elevator was out of service for an entire day which made for long lines. The phone system in the room was so outdated. Wireless handheld units didn't work so you had to use the speaker phone to make any calls to front desk of valet. The pay per view movie system was out for three of the four days. if you decide to have breakfast, always go with the buffet or be prepared to wait an extremely long time if you order off the menu. The ice machine on the 9th floor was not working I had to go to another floor for ice and the vending machines were sold out of the majority of items. Overall, I would recommend this hotel and will return with the family for future visits.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Chad
"Staff very helpful and considerate"
Excellent experience and staff very professional in their attitude
Other trip May 3, 2014
"Wonderful warm reception after a tiring journey."
The room and bed were quite comfortable. The restaurant tucked into the hotel was very convenient. In addition the Tiki Hut was staffed with friendly and very efficient people.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Travis
"PERFECT STAY!!!!"
Honestly, I was slightly hesitant after seeing a 3.8 rating, but I'm SOOO glad we stayed here! We couldn't have been happier. The hotel staff was so nice, and the hotel is in a perfect location. The room was spotless, sheets and linens were white and crisp, the carpet looked clean, the bathroom was great with Paul Mitchell products, it was quiet, etc. Also we never had to wait for our car though we parked it valet. We met such nice people out at the pool and hot tub while staying there, and the boardwalk was great as well. We rented jet skis, which was about a 5 minute walk from the hotel. Everything was great and I HIGHLY recommend staying here. If I had to come up with a downside (which wasn't really), it was that one day housekeeping didn't come, so we just called for some extra towels. Considering how everything else was, this wasn't a big deal. We will be staying here again.
4 night romance trip Apr 20, 2014
Tiffany
"Great hotel!"
Great hotel right on the beach! Boardwalk behind hotel which was ideal for walking to Lincoln mall area and south beach! Wish we did not have to pay for beach chairs umbrella etc.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Clean, Friendly Hotel"
We felt very welcomed and comfortable at this hotel. All staff was very professional but we particularly liked our server at breakfast, Zoran. You could not ask for a friendlier or more hardworking person. He made us smile every morning.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
lisa
"Weekend Stay"
2nd time there... really nice staff... I would return again...
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Running Away From Life"
Prior to my five day visit, I had only passed through Miami on my way to another destination and to be quite candid am not a real beach person. Sand, oil and sun just did not seem to be attractive to me. That being said, the prolonged winter in the Northeast prompted me to "run away from life" to Miami Beach. My trip could not have been more delightful beginning with my "new best friend" at the front desk - Saritha. She and the entire staff at the Marriott could not be more helpful in making my stay both enjoyable and memorable. The hotel location was close enough to many Miami attractions but away from the throng enjoying spring break and the masses assembled for the Ultra Music scene.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
E
"Ok place!"
As a regular patron of Marriott I think think this hotel has potential! It is a great location. The facilities need to be kept up better. There needs to be more staff for the breakfast buffet and patrons should not expect to wait so long for service at all levels. I rented two rooms for five nights and was disappointed with the beach view that is directly facing a building. The bar is new and could offer light snacks but definitely needs regular cleaning! Carpets and bed skirts are in need of regular cleaning. Not sure I will book through Expedia as the room view and promised car were not as expected!
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"PERFECT PARADISE!!!"
Everything was GREAT!!! CLEAN!!! GORGEOUS Beach!!! Convenient to everything. Will be back soon!!!
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
MJ
"there are things that can be improved"
very good
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Mariano
"Nice hotel, however poor customer service."
I reserved a two bedroom suite, Oceon front. When we arrived the lady at the front desk actually said it was a two bedroom suite. When my family and I reached the bedroom, I could not believe my eyes, we were standing in a small cubicle with two full size beds side by side, no kitchen appliances, no closet space. I told them it was four adults, not four kids. My husband and I and our daughter and her husband. A four day Miami vacation in a cubicle was not in the plans. I demanded a full refund and after 30 minutes the manager agreed. Not sure who made the mistake, expedia or the hotel staff but I was not satisfied. My family and i stayed up till 1:00 am searching for a room. Talk about frustration!!!!!!!
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Monica
"Best hotel I've ever stayed in."
The staff is amazing. Charles was very helpful and went above and beyond. The tiki bar atmosphere is wonderful, with friendly staff. We rented a bed on the beach, worth every penny. Beautiful hotel, and right on the beach. It's away from the busy south beach, but literally a short walk or can drive.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Nice hotel right on the beach"
Very nice pools and right on the beach! The fitness center is very nice. Everything very clean and well maintained. Hotel staff was very helpful with suggesting places to go and getting around. We only wish there was a closet light and another mirror to help 4 ladies all get ready at the same time.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
spring breakers
"SIx-day stay; Early March 2014"
Overall, we really liked this hotel. On the very positive side, the staff is just excellent. They're better--by far--than many such staffs at way more expensive hotels. To a person, they were thoughtful, considerate, and genuinely seemed to enjoy their work. We were impressed. It wasn't just a few, or even a majority. Every single staff person performed to very high standards. Our compliments to them, and to management. Our room in the Cadillac Tower was on the smallish side, especially for a long stay. It may be that the rooms in the newer wing of the hotel are somewhat larger. That said, we paid for a room, not a suite. Breakfast--included in our room rate--was quite pleasant. Fruit, meats, cereals, omlettes-to-order, bagels and such were fresh and plentiful. Both pool areas are terrific. The infinity pool is especially nice. The larger pool was nice, too, and convenient to the Tiki bar. All this is just a few yards from the beach by way of the boardwalk. Beach attendants were of the same caliber as the rest of the hotel staff. Walking the boardwalk or the beach is a delight, made more enjoyable by the ideal weather during our stay. The hotel is located about 20 blocks north of the Art Deco district where there are more restaurants and all the South Beach nightlife you've read about. It's about a $7 cab ride and cabs are readily available. We enjoyed the Art Deco area, but also enjoyed returning to the quieter neighborhood near the hotel to turn in.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
"Miami Beach Experience"
If you are looking for great beach access and nice pool, Tiki bar facilities, this is a great choice. Too far north however for easy access to nice restaurants, etc as found around 5th street. Don't expect much room view if you are not facing beach side. Room was OK but not the up to usual Marriott standards in my opinion.
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
"Miami Beach"
Great location, service is good, prices of everything are very strong. Room was very small, pool, beach was great. Service was good, but not exceptional for the price we paid in my opinion, but it is February and it is the busy season.
5 night family trip Feb 19, 2014
"It was excellent. I really enjoyed the ocean view"
Great location and great staff. Very clean and nice.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Nice location. Friendly staff. Good value."
Just what we expected: on the beach by the boardwalk.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Mario
Great Location and service not your usual courtyard . Customer service was excellent.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2014
Patrick
"Nice view"
Enjoyed walking the beach and hanging out at the hotel outdoor bar & grill.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Debbie
"The hotel staff was friendly and accomodating."
The hotel staff was very accomodating and allowed us to check in at 1pm instead of 4pm, and we were very appreciative. The bathroom facilities left a lot to be desired, since the shower water flowed out very slowly. Also I thought a microwave would have been a plus. But since we were only there 1night, it was quite sufficient and very comforable otherwise.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
L.
"Don't waste your time or money"
So much went wrong here it goes in bullets: - the hotel gave our ocean front room away - we had to take a city view one night and then move the next day - they told us to pack our things and they would move them for us -they did not / they said we did not pack our things - that was a LIE - after a long day we had to move our own things - they said they would comp us breakfast and beach chairs and valet / NOPE they showed up on the bill - the lobby smelled of HORRIBLE STRONG perfume the entire time - the hotel was under construction and that stopped us from walking from the pool directly to the beach without using the long wraparound boardwalk (a feature we were looking forward to) - after having to defend our side/ the manager begrudgingly comp'd what they originally promised to comp/ and 1/2 off the ocean view room for one night. - I spend more time defending myself and my hard earned money to a HUGE hotel that did not care about me as a customer at all
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Ali
"An Escape, for 3 days."
Obviously, the Marriott was recently renovated...Very close to the beach...Beautiful Landscape...Tiki Bar...Pool, which we didn't get to use every day because of the rainy conditions...Our room had beautiful color and lighting, which we used as a photo studio.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Dale
"Beach was beautiful"
We booked a two queen bed oceanfront room. The beds were full sized. The room was oceanfront, with a fabulous view. The room was small. But very clean and the beds were comfortable. The hotel staff were very helpful. Checkin was quick. Food and drinks at Tiki bar were super expensive. The beach chairs were $13 for the day, an umbrella was $19. The beach was fantastic. The pool is dated. The hotel is under major construction, but there was no noise. The check out was horrible. Check out time is at 11am. So at 11am we are in a sizable line to check out. The reason for the line was they were allowing a group of business people check IN, 5 hours early, and their reservations had problems, and they took up all three desk clerks! So we all stood there waiting and waiting to check out. Check in time was 4pm. Instead of asking those people to check IN later, they kept everyone else waiting. Not a good last impression of this hotel.
Other trip Dec 22, 2013
"Hotel on the beach"
If you are looking for a hotel thats close to the exciting areas of Miami, and that is right on the beach, this is a pretty good value. However there is quite a bit of construction in the area, and the nightlife right around the hotel is pretty much non-existent. The views from the balconies on the ocean are awesome, the staff is great and very helpful. The best part of the hotel is that Carrabbas has a restaurant in the hotel, and a tiki bar between the hotel and the ocean that is open for lunch and dinner. It is a short taxi or drive to Clinton St, where there are a ton of restaurants and shops, and a short drive to the main strip on South Beach.
Other trip Dec 20, 2013
Jeremy
PROS: - Beach access was right there with everything that one could need including full bar service. - Personnel was outstanding. I haven't seen better staff in a long time. Everyone was super nice and extremely accommodating. - Valet parking was very fast although a bit on the pricey side. - Pool was very pleasant with nice music at the right volume. - The room was good but the cleaning lady was over the top. Extremely thorough and well worth the tips. - There is a small convenience store right across the street that sells everything including beer and liquor. CONS: - Food was average at best. We tried the restaurant for breakfast and the omelet was something that wouldn't even come out of Denny's - very greasy and funny tasting. We ate twice at the tiki bar and we even had to send the food back the one time - it was way too acidic. - Pool while great was usable only in the mornings. The building next door was hiding the sun all afternoon. Additional points: - Location while close to the beach leaves a lot to be desired. There is nowhere to eat unless you drive (managers reading this - take note. you can make a lot of money). - Hotel is currently going through renovation so it might seem it has an identity crisis. It has Cadillac and Marriott logos everywhere. I am sure that by next time we go there it will be taken care of. SUMMARY: We will go back there if we get a chance. The staff makes it worth overlooking everything else
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
"Good! Very nice service"
Concierge was Very helpful and nice ill stay again
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"This was my second, week log stay at this property"
39th street is well North of South Beach but a quick $15 cab ride will get you there. Carrabas Restraunt is located off of the lobby. They also run 2 tiki bars and beach chair service with limited menu. Very convient. The breakfast buffet is also at Carrabas. $17 per, but well stocked. The rooms are very clean, almost new. Service was top notch! The other guests at the hotel ALL seemed very happy! Stay here without hesitation! I'm a Maryland resident.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
Cory
"This was my second, week log stay at this property"
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
Cory
"Nice hotel. Polite staff. Great location!"
Easy to check in. Great staff. Nice large, comfortable rooms. Good location right next to the beach. Great breakfast with the standard players eg waffles eggs fruit. Decent restaurant and gym on site.
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
"Disappointing"
The hotel room was very out-dated. The carpet was not clean. The sheet of one of our double beds was dirty and the toilet was constanly leaking. The whole bathroom floor was always wet and when dropping a garment on the floor they were always soaked with water. The double room for 4 people only contained one tiny sink. It could not handle more than 1 toilet bag. The hotel location is not ideal. It is not close enough to walk to the stores and restaurants at Lincoln street. Most disapointing was the fact that the hotel did not have parking and one was reduced to parking on the street or use their valet service which was $36 a night. Also they charged $26 for beach chairs and an additional $19 for an umbrella wich they called a windbraker. They did not accept our Marriott awards card because we booked via Expedia. I would never go back to this hotel or recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
Lilian
The view of the pool and ocean was unbelievable.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"Great Hotel in Miami Beach"
This is a wonderful hotel right on the beach. My only minor reservations involve the construction of the new wing, which closed off part of the lobby and required breakfast to be served in the attached Italien restaurnt, where the service was slow and the food worse than mediocre. All should be well soon when the new wing opens.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2013
My husband and I recently visited Miami and stayed at the Courtyard. Overall its a great hotel.The staff was very friendly and the hotel along with the room was nice and clean. Upon check-in, I asked if they had any rooms with a balcony and the upgraded us right away (no charge). The pool behind the hotel was great as was the tiki bar! Great food but a little pricey. The location is great however if you want a huge variety of restaurants you have to take a cab about 7mins about to Lincoln Rd. (10$) per way.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Enjoyed the hotel"
Fine hotel. Its a little far from South Beach, but that was no problem.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
Norm
"Construction Not ending until December"
Be aware that the jacuzzi is under construction as well as the entire hotel! Go back in 2014 when the renovations are over!!!
3 night romance trip Oct 28, 2013
Disappointed
"Nice and clean"
This is a nice and clean hotel, if you are looking for something close to ocean drive and lincoln road then this is not your choice, if you want to enjoy the beach this is very convenient.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
"The beach access is right outside back door."
Room was beautiful and very clean. Hotel Staff was very accommodating and I would stay at Marriott Courtyard again and again.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
Debbie
"Nice hotel with beach right behind it"
I give the hotel 5 stars. The only negative thing was it didn't have a microwave in the room. Other than that everything was great especially the staff.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013