All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
1520 Texas Avenue, Houston, TX, 77002, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
    4.8
"Oasis"
Very friendly staff. They really extended themselves to make sure our needs were met.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Craig
Nice hotel with great staff. Really enjoyed the location
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Weekend Stay"
Comfortable, nice open lounge, great location, and everything else you would expect from Westin.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"ALL GOOD"
TOP RATED AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Dominic
"Birthday review"
This was a one night getaway for my wife's birthday. The room was comfortable as was the bed. We enjoyed room service that night, the chicken sandwich was awesome! Every person that waited on us was very polite and helpful. The only thing we were a bit disappointed about was the breakfast buffet on Sunday morning. The service was great but the food was very lacking. If you want a Sunday brunch, try another place.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Patrick
"Terrible customer service"
Hotel staff - Michael and Isaac - were not accommodating and rude and condescending. Those two individuals are the reason I will not stay at this hotel again even if it the last one in Houston available. Went back to Houston less that a week after my stay and stayed at the Magnolia - it was a complete of world of difference.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Perfect location and excellent rooms. Staff was attentive and pleasant. Wil stay here again!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great Stay. Highly Recommend."
Great hotel in a greatl location.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
jason
"Westin review"
The stay was awesome the service was great everyone was there to help and never took more than 5 mins for anything. The beds were like sleeping on pillows I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in downtown houston
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Rude"
Front desk manager was argumentative with the reservation. 4th or 5th visit and will be last
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Great hotel!"
This is a very nice hotel with excellent customer service. My room was clean and thei recycling and "green" service was an excellent option. The only qualm would be it is near a significant transient population making it difficult if you want to take a leisurely walk around downtown unaccompanied. But the staff and restaurant inside and right outside the hotel definitely make up for it.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Clean foodie
Traveled to Houston for a Fleetwood Mac concert and picked Westin because of distance to Toyota Center. My wife loved the Westin and we are staying there again on our next visit.
2 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
Carlos
"2 day stay"
my daughter and I came to Houston for a concert and stayed 2 night- the hotel was exceptional in all respects and the staff was wonderful. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a peaceful oasis in the downtown area.
2 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
"Perfect Downtown Houston location"
From check-in to check-out and everything in between was great. Front desk staff were very friendly and attentive. Rooms were spacious and clean. Valet was easy and the unlimited in/out access to your car is very convenient. Plus, being right next door to Vic & Anthony's is a huge perk!
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"go aggies!"
great hotel
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
mary
Nice hotel with comfortable rooms and I got it for a good price on thanksgiving weekend. Since most restaurants closed early that day, we had food at the hotel bar and it was delicious.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Shreyas
"A successful stay"
I slept at the Westin Houston Downtown for four nights. The room was well appointed and comfortable. The services I used were daily housekeeping and the exercise facility. Both were excellent. I did not use room service or the bar or the restaurants.
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Everything from Africa to our checkout was great the parking fee is a bit outrageous I feel it cuts into the valet attendants tips $28.15 is a lot to pay for parking.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Ford
"Relaxing"
Peaceful
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"This Downtown Hotel a must!"
Wonderful Getaway Hotel Downtown. Enjoyed it
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
"Close to ballpark"
Very good hotel overall. Excellent bed & linens and exceptional continental breakfast. Only complaint: lack of daylight in the lobby & the room (mine overlooked the atrium) felt depressing.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Carolyn
"Thanksgiving Weekend"
Everyone's hospitality was Great with the exception of one gentleman that was bothered by my 18th month old walking around everywhere and told us "grab your kid before he gets hurt" which we had our eye on and after him the entire time. He put a damper on things but probably won't visit this location again. We will stick to the Galleria area like we have for over 13 years. The drivers and everyone else were very hospitable.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Mildred
"Pleasant experience"
Although we only stayed for one night, our experience was great. Everyone was pleasant from the valet attendant to guest services.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Needed a heads up"
All in all was pretty disappointing. We were really looking forward to having dinner next door but found out way to late that reservations were required. So we had to go with out dinner that night. Also when I got my vehicle back from valet, the seat, steering wheel and all 3 mirrors had been altered. Was that really necessary to park my vehicle.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
I had to request that my room be cleaned after not cleaning for two days. Was in a wheel chair, had great difficulty opening entry door into the hotel. No one to help. Was over charged on the internet billing per day. One day statement showed 4 internet charges. That was corrected.
"Not worth the price"
This hotel was surrounded by construction. Since construction work was going on well into evening my room facing this construction was noisy. Many sidewalks were blocked making walking to and from hotel around city difficult. Asked about courtesy van and was told that it runs every hour and can't get close to the Brown convention center because of traffic. After a long day came back to the hotel (2x) and sat in the lounge area. Waited for the waitress to come to take our order... twice had to get up and go over to the bar to get the waitress to come to wait on us. Unacceptable service for the price you pay to stay here. Complained that the TV was freezing up on us at night while watching shows and nothing was done about it. I come to Houston for the Quilt Festival and stay several days. This will not be my first choice of hotel to stay at next year. I know you can't please everyone but you should have given us a heads up about the construction.
Valle
"concert"
My wife and I could live at this hotel. Awesome!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
kevin
"Awesome!"
I could live at this hotel and never leave!
1 night trip Nov 2, 2014
"Perfect Location for Convention Center Events."
This an older hotel that has been modernized while retaining some of its old charm in the beautiful woodwork and floors. Service is polite, prompt, and efficient. The food in the café is better than average. It is a short walk to the convention center over a pedestrian friendly route.
3 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
margaret
"Quilt festival getaway"
Upon registering and entering our room, we did not have the two double beds I had asked for, instead one king size bed which was not acceptable. The manager bent over backwards to arrange our comfort and even gave us a free breakfast in with the apology. We were very satisfied with our two day stay and would definitely be willing to stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
Janna
"Very Nice place to staff"
Great place to stay with a group for the Quilt Show
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Watch your reservation, they arenot willing to mac"
Be careful. When you use an external site, they wont make any changes and they did not want to give us two beds, when we had a king bed reserved. We had to pay for an entire separate room, that is several hundred dollars. They punish you for using Hitels.com
2 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
beatriz
"Great hotel stay!"
Elegant and cozy. We will visit again! Just a few blocks from convention center.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Norma
".Nice weekend."
The Westin Houston downtown is a great Hotel located in the middle of downtown Houston. close to great shops restaurants. the staff was great the rooms were clean and comfy.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
El jeffe
"Great Hotel ...so-so service"
Hotel is beautifully appointed, looks like it has recently been refurbished. However the service was just so-so. Don't be in a rush in the morning to go to a business meeting and expect to get out of the restaurant quickly....that won't happen. Also, checking out took forever because they didn't seem to know how to add the overnight parking charge. And when I got my car from valet, something had leaked all over the front windshield...have no idea where they had parked it.
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
sasha
"Great Hotel, management not very accomodating"
Loved EVERYTHING about this hotel EXCEPT! the fact that many of us were there for the OPRAH presentation weekend at the Toyota Center. When a group of us requested the shuttle to take us there at 8:30 am for the 9am start, we were told , "Sorry, manager says shuttle can leave on the top of every hour only". I am still surprised at the inflexibility of the manager to satisfy a group of guests. We all walked or took taxi's- NOT VERY IMPRESSED! The shuttle just SAT THERE, UNUSED!
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
Valerie D
"Nice hotel close to the Toyota center"
The hotel was very clean and beautiful. The staff was kind and attentive. The only problem was the noise. The junior suites' doors face the lobby and the noise on a Friday night was very loud. Only after I asked for earplugs could I go to sleep.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Nice hotel in convenient area"
I love that the Westin replace the Inn at the Ballpark. Very nice hotel. My only complaint was that the hallway was really hot on my floor. My room took a long time to cool down too, Since there was a cool front it seemed off. Otherwise it was very nice.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Cat
Stayed one night for a concert at Bayou city music center. Very nice hotel with friendly staff. Nice location. What's easy to get to and within walking distance to surrounding eateries and Houston Performance centers.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
A little pricey
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
Very nice hotel. Great place to stay for any downtown Houston event. Walk corner to corner to Baseball Stadium. Friendly staff also.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Jesse A
"Best place to stay for Astros game"
Perfect location for baseball game. My husband and I travel to a new stadium at least once a year and this hotel was prefect. Clean, new looking, fridge, comfortable bed.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Brandie
"houston conference"
thought it was very nice; wish we had a pool in the building!!!!!
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
shenndoe williams
"Husbands birthday"
This hotel was gorgeous! It was downtown nice location. You have to pay for valet but the were very quick and efficient you can text them on advance to have the car ready. Room service from ordering to delivery to our room was good. Very nice hotel very appreciate that I could treat my husband to it and not break the bank.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Excellent! Very clean and modern! Staff is great!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
This hotel impressed at every opportunity. Highly recommend booking!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Had a great time at the Westin"
My wife and I rarely ever get to go out and have a night to ourselves but we decided to stay downtown and stay at the Westin. It was very clean and located in a nice area of Houston. The hotel room was nice but the bed was uncomfortable for me to sleep on. All in all though we had a great stay at the Westin hotel.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
A true pleasure. Excellent service and comfortable accommodations.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Josh
"Great hotel and excellent location"
Only issue is that EVERYTHING is extra...even the water in the room...its an expensive enough room that they could throw in a $1 bottle of water
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Lobby Bar Service Only Drawback"
Overall great. The waitresses in the lobby bar were not attentive. Only way I could get service was go to the bar or flag down the manager.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014