All hotels in Vancouver, Washington, United States of America
13206 Highway 99, Vancouver, WA, 98686, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Decent Hotel for the price"
We chose this hotel for its convenient location to the Clark County Event Center. The check in went smooth, the staff are very personable. The room was comfortable and everything in the room worked like it was supposed to. The bathroom was clean and well maintained. I especially like the organic shampoo and conditioner. The only thing wrong with the room was the stains on the carpet. The morning continental breakfast was standard, nothing fancy but there was an abundance.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"The breakfast is a nightmare"
We booked in Shilo because we had a wedding to attend in Portland. And it was the most affordable one comparing to the other hotels. The room was clean and spacious. We also liked that the breakfast wad included in the price HOWEVER the breakfast room was very bad. It's very small, no more than 4 tables with 4 chairs. It's a joke! It was very crowded, and we had to wait a long time to be able to sit and eat. The waffle maker counter wad also dirty. When my husband complained to the front desk lady, who is the same lady who serves the breakfast, she said "please go ahead and complain to the company, it's a nightmare for me every morning." I probably won't book again just because of the breakfast nightmare.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Clean and comfortable rooms"
The Shilo Inn in Salmon Creek is a reasonable hotel with comfortable, clean and well appointed rooms in a great location with nearby restaurants and shopping. The room came with complimentary breakfast, fridge and microwave and the staff was helpful and friendly.
Response by Shilo Inn & Suites Salmon Creek / Vancouver - Washington
We apologize for the breakfast, if you choose to stay with us again, the breakfast will be on par! R. Hemstreet-General Manager
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Sleepy Travelor
The bedspreads were dirty
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2014
Joy
"No Breakfast"
We stayed 3 nights at this hotel and were surprised the free breakfast was non existent. At 8:45 a.m., there was nothing left and the only available staff (a gentleman) could not care less about their customers. People were complaining, so he brought some frozen food. The following morning, at 8 a.m., we experienced the exact same problem: no food for breakfast, and the only available staff (a lady this time) did not bring more food for the customers: no bread, no yogurt, no more milk, no more fruit, nothing but apple juice, tea and coffee. The following morning, we did not even bother, we checked out and left.
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
EC
Easy to find , convenient to stores and restaurants in the area.
Thank you for being a valued Shilo Inn guest! R. Hemstreet-General Manager
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
clare
"Squeezed in between fast food restaurants."
Got in around 9 pm and just wanted to get a good night sleep. We were on 1st floor and starting at about 10:00 pm people overhead ran and walked all night long. Floorboards squeaked with each step and we got no rest or sleep. Noise went on all night long.
Response by Shilo Inn & Suites Salmon Creek / Vancouver - Washington
We are sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us, we hope to make it up to you in the future if you choose to stay with us again! Sincerely, R. Hemstreet-General Manager
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
p
"Inexpensive but outdated"
Picked this hotel as one of the least expensive options in the Portland area. Decor is rundown and the hallway connecting the rooms smells like old, stale cigarette smoke. However the room was clean and the bed super comfortable. The staff initially told me that their lobby doors lock at 10, so I would need to knock on the door to get in, but when I arrived the door was open and the staff person was very friendly. I'd stay again.
Thank you for choosing Shilo Inns! R. Hemstreet-General Manager
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Alex
"Great for the price"
Pleasantly surprised for how inexpensive it was. Very clean, updated rooms and a very nice indoor pool
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"ants?"
Had to move to another room on day 2.We had ants on sink area all over. So I wasn't to pleased and I will be staying back at Vancouver Inn next time.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Bugs McNot
"Nice Rooms"
I stayed at Shiloh in for a business trip I really enjoyed the location with a bunch of restaurants grocery store and pharmacy within walking distance. Ricky at the front desk was wonderful and the room itself was pretty nice. The parking situation leaves a lot tobe desired as there's just not a lot ofparking.if you were going to stay here keep in mind there is no elevator so if you have a lot of luggage like I did and get stuck on the second floor it's good room and good service for the price I paid good service for the price I paid.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Ben
"Shiloh inn"
Comfortable stay. Continental breakfast sparse
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Barb
Good service, but disappointing breakfast. By 8:20 most everything was gone, both days we stayed. Oh, well...
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
"A good value a decent place to stay."
Mostly this was a great place to stay. Unfortunately, the "breakfast" was a waste of time. The waffle batter ran out as did the milk for cereal and there were no coffee cups left. And it wasn't time breakfast to be done yet - we still had half an hour. We were told that stock would be refilled until Thursday (this was on Tuesday).
Response by Shilo Inn & Suites Salmon Creek / Vancouver - Washington
Thank you for being a valued Shilo guest. Sincerely, R. Hemstreet-General Manager
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Colin
We spent three nights at the Shilo and were overall quite pleased with the stay. The room was comfortable, clean, and quiet. The only complaint we might have had was with the limited breakfast seating-- they really need more room/less tables. the front desk clerk was especially nice and helpful.
3 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Pool was nice, room clean and well-outfitted. Overall it was restful and clean. At breakfast they ran out of forks, spoons, and trash space. It would be good to have staff checking the breakfast room frequently.
Response by Shilo Inn & Suites Salmon Creek / Vancouver - Washington
Thank you for your review and for being a valued Shilo guest. Sincerely, R. Hemstreet-General Manager
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Great quality and super comfortable for the price"
Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms was clean. Bed was comfortable. Would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
Travellers
"Comfortable hotel, short on staff"
Location of hotel is not bad. About 15/20 minute drive to Portland and near places to eat (i.e. Burgerville, Tacobell, etc). There were some ants at our hotel, so, we couldn't leave any food out. There was only one person at front desk helping people check-in and out. This caused a 20minute wait when checking-out. Overall, nice staff though and comfortable stay if it's just for a night or 2.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Okay for a on-the-move one-night stop"
Outdated facilities and very limited breakfast. The decoration is old, 70-ish. It's like a motel.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Socks
"mostly ok"
Robert in the office was very helpful. large, clean, quiet room convenient location, easy access from freeway The key cards to the hall and room were useless. I spent more time running back and forth to the office to exchange them or have them redone. Others had the same problem.
Vickie
Excellent customer service. Clean rooms, well maintained for an old hotel. Great location close to stores & restaurants.
4 night trip with friends Jul 28, 2014
"we attenad a concert"
it was to short
1 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2014
cheri
"Old, Loud, &Depressing"
Had to get 4 new room keys as other guests and ours never worked. Comforts were filthy. TV is from 1980s and picture so dark and distorted could not see any detail to enjoy. Doors slammed All NIGHT LONG! Dark, dank, and depressing.
Response by Shilo Inn & Suites Salmon Creek / Vancouver - Washington
Thank you for your review and for being a valued Shilo guest. I sincerely apologize for your experience and for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Your comments will be used to make immediate improvements to the areas you mention. Sincerely, G. Sorrels-General Manager
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Jo
"location excellent"
Very convenient location - nice check-in
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"Good but not the best"
Nice hotel the handicap room was improved with a wheelchair accesibill bathroom and shower. but the room itself was to narrow and did not allow a chair to travel the complete room thus limiting TV viewing by the handicaped person. bummer
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Grandpa Larry
"Keys didn't work for rooms"
Out of two rooms, neither key worked well. Customer service was good, they were able to first try to get me to another room and ended up refunding me.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
Jp
"Horrible"
We spent 200 dollars for a room that smelled terribly, was in poor condition (stained carpet, dingy walls in need of paint, outdated decor and a TV that didn't work properly, not nearly enough parking, not even a full bathroom (it had the sink on the outside of the bathroom). Breakfast? Well it had about 4 tables stuffed into a tiny back room and about 30 guests all trying to make waffles. Do not stay here.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Dont sleep in!"
The Shilo Inn had most rooms filled with concert goers for the amphitheater event Friday night which didn't empty out until midnight. Most of us awoke about 9 and tried to have the free breakfast.....that ended at 9AM. Room had a mcdonalds wrapper and garbage under the bed. Reservation made for 4....but only 2 towels in the room. Stairs sign located INSIDE the stairwell....instead of in the hallway...lol. Hotel is not worth the extra cost they charge. We had to pay over $150...wouldn't consider the room worth over $120. John
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2014
John H
Clean, quiet, and close to freeways and resturants.
Response by Shilo Inn & Suites Salmon Creek / Vancouver - Washington
Dear Alex, thank you for your recent review on Expedia regarding your recent stay at the Salmon Creek Shilo Inn. We hope to see you soon on a return visit. Best regard, Tim Laib, General Manager
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Alex
"Hotel looks like an old apartment complex"
The hotel looks like an old aparent complex. Staff in the lobby is dressed like homeless people. The fridge in the room had left over food from previous guest. Toilet was stained from previous guest. We asked the staff for one extra towel and the they told us they didnt have any extras... What??? Will never go back.
Response by Shilo Inn & Suites Salmon Creek / Vancouver - Washington
Dear Sam, I wanted to personally apologize for the bad experience you had on your recent stay at the Shilo Inn Salmon Creek. I appreciate you bringing the problems you experienced to our attention and assure you we will work on things better. Best regards, Tim Laib, General Manager.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
sam
The location of our room was away from street traffic noise and it was clean and comfortable.
Response by Shilo Inn & Suites Salmon Creek / Vancouver - Washington
Thank you for your recent review on Expedia regarding your recent stay at the Shilo Inn Salmon Creek. We sincerely hope you will think of us on your next stay. Best regards, Tim Laib, General Manager.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"Fair"
The hotel wasn't bad. The tv had hardly any channels and the drain was clogged up, but other than that it was pretty nice. Good pool & spa!
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
Roadtrip
"great service"
the staff was very nice and the rooms were clean.
2 night trip Jun 9, 2014
jazjamjen
"Friendly Staff, Big Rooms, Convenient Location"
We booked this hotel at the last minute after our original confirmed reservation at another nearby hotel was lost. Shilo Inn's front desk staff were very accommodating, offering us two very large rooms adjacent to each other. The location is just off I-5, although the most noise comes from thumping stereo's in the nearby Taco Bell drive-thru line. Overall, however, we were very satisfied with the property, and I would not hesitate to book it again.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Ryan
"In need of upgrade"
This hotel is in serious need of an upgrade. I have never seen such an old tv in a hotel before. While the hotel was in a convenient location and the beds were comfortable, the hotel looked like it was falling apart and hadn't been upgraded in over 30 years. We would not stay here again.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Wrong Room?"
The room I was initially assigned looked like someone was still staying in it, there were beer cans everywhere, the beds were a mess and it smelled awful. I was then given the room next door which was clean, but things like the TV remote did not work, the lamp didn't stay plugged in, and the smell of stale beer and cigarettes still permeated the room. Also, there was some difficulty with the card key to the room that it didn't work properly etc. I think there could have been much better attention to detail all the way around. Finally, there was not one time that I came in (either in the evening or in the morning) that the front desk was attended. I had to wait each time for the staff to realize there was even a guest waiting.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Convenient hotel"
Front desk attendant was very friendly. Breakfast service offered good variety of options. We didn't receive maid service on first day which was no big deal but we needed clean towels. Went to front lobby for clean towels and there were none available. Offered us hand towels and wash clothes and said clean towels would be available 9:30am next morning. Other than that very nice place and will stay there again.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
"Perfect location"
I must admit, after reading some of the reviews, I was worried about what I might find when I stayed here, but everything was great. Super helpful staff, clean, nice room and a comfortable bed with super nice bedding.
1 night trip May 27, 2014
Jenn
"Hold your breath."
Both the hallway and the room had a strong, unpleasant odor. The room was fairly clean, but the smell made it difficult to enjoy our stay. The room was cheaper than most in the area, but I guess you get what you pay for.
Response by Shilo Inn & Suites Salmon Creek / Vancouver - Washington
Curtis, thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience at the Shilo Inn Salmon Creek, WA. I sincerely apologize for the unpleasant odor and will make sure that our housekeeping department has follow up and resolved the issue. Best regards, Tim Laib, General Manager.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Curtis
"Great Experience"
This was the best stay of our trip over Spring Break. The hotel staff went out of there way to make it a good experience. The breakfast cook was amazing, she was so nice to us and our kids, it made it an even more wonderful trip. I can't say enough good things about our short stay there. It was a bummer the pool was not open, but we got there late so it really did not matter.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
DB
Wonderful room. Bed was very comfortable and staff was awesome.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Very Comfortable, Very afordable"
Enjoyed the Pool and the steam. Quiet . Large rooms. Price was very reasonable.We will stay there again
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Greg
"Informative"
The outside door close to the room was out of order which made it a long trek to get my luggage into and out of the room. I am fairly crippled so long walks do not appeal!! It was advertised as a "Pet Friendly" hotel which is the only reason I made the reservation. When i got there it was "Dog friendly" they said, but no cats. Please change the wording on your ad then!! This hotel is very convenient to my family's address so I would stay there a lot if they accepted my cat. They did finally honor the paid for room and allowed the cat to stay this time. Otherwise it was a great room and as I said, very convenient to what i stayed in your town for.
Response by Shilo Inn & Suites Salmon Creek / Vancouver - Washington
Dear Gladys, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your recent review on Expedia regarding your recent Stay at the Shilo Inn Suites in Salmon Creek. I am sincerely sorry that you had to deal with the out of order door and I assure you it has been repaired. Thanks again for your comments regarding your stay. Best regards, Tim Laib, General Manager
Other trip May 6, 2014
Gladys
My only Con is that there was no comfortable place to sit in the room except on the bed.
Response by Shilo Inn & Suites Salmon Creek / Vancouver - Washington
Thank you for your recent review of the Shilo Inn Suites, Salmon Creek. I was very sorry to hear that there was not additional seating in the room that did not seem comfortable. Best regards, Tim Laib, General Manager.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"easy freeway access ."
The pool && steam room were awesome
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
colleen
"Not bad for the money."
Great place for a one night stay. No frills. Get a second floor room.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Carla
This hotel overall was a great stay. It would be nice if the breakfast hours could be extended. But I am satisfied and would stay there again.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
Juanita
"Easter weekend family gettogether."
Bed was sagging in the center and was less comfortable. TV was antique...but we didn't really watch much anyway. Location was great for our needs. All other features were just fine. Price was very acceptable. Will likely return.
Response by Shilo Inn & Suites Salmon Creek / Vancouver - Washington
Thank you for your recent review of the Shilo Inn Suites, Salmon Creek. I am sorry that the bed was uncomfortable, but happy to hear that you will return. Sincerely, Tim Laib, General Manager
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Close to freeway"
The staff were very nice, and the hotel itself very close to freeways. We were able to get to Portland and Seaside in the three days we were there. The breakfast was minimal, but there are many very close options around. Good value.
Response by Shilo Inn & Suites Salmon Creek / Vancouver - Washington
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Expedia regarding your stay at the Shilo Inn Suites, Salmon Creek. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and found it a good value. Thanks for letting us know about the pillows, we will definitely take a look at them.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Needs work"
We stayed for three nights. We reported the restroom light blinking and were told it couldn't be fixed during our stay. Only one exterior door was available for bldg entry. Room service failed to show up one day. Would have rated it lower except for the cost. Guess you get what you pay for.
3 night business trip Apr 3, 2014