All hotels in Mooresville, North Carolina, United States of America
130 Norman Station Blvd, Mooresville, NC, 28117, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Clean and tidy, large double rooms"
Good: room nice and tidy and well proportioned. Housekeeping did a good job at keeping things clean and tidy. Bad: self service breakfasts are served on plastic plates, plastic cups and plastic cutlery, this is bad enough but everything is then wrapped in plastic. At the end of a breakfast you end up with a shameful amount of landfill..... We went across the road to Denny's in the end....
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express in Mooresville NC. We always appreciate and thank our guests for letting us know what they enjoyed about their stay and their candid comments about what they did not enjoy. Due to health safety issues we unfortunately have to have all our plastic ware and cups wrapped. We hope you come and see us soon and we Thank you again for choosing the Holiday Inn Express! Angie Sabo Front Office Manager
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
The SheepRustle
"Another good HIEX!"
Holiday Inn Express is our hotel of choice while travelling, they are all fairly new, if not new like this one it has been recently renovated and most would think it's new. Breakfast was good as usual BUT the seating area is too small to handle the morning rush, usually HIEX's have plenty of room, this is not one of them, we ended up getting a table but barely. Lots nearby for dining and shopping.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
We have recently renovated the hotel including the breakfast area. We wanted to have a more open concept in the lobby and we do have an overflow area for breakfast if need be. Please consider us again on your next trip through the area.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Stephen
"Good for a Business Trip"
The hotel was well located for my business trip. It was comfortable, and had a free breakfast every morning.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
We are so glad to hear that our location was great for your stay. On your next trip down from Canada, please keep us in mind.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2013
Shawn
"Very satisfied"
Very clean rooms and hotel. Staff was very friendly would stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Mooresville NC. Our staff appreciates each guest and we strive to be the best that we can. We believe this flows over to our guest and makes for a wonderful experience.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Julia

"良いホテル"
ロードトリップの途中の宿泊で使用しました。部屋はとても清潔で、電子レンジ、冷蔵庫などが揃ってあり長期旅行する者としては便利でした。朝食をとるスペースが小さかったので8時半頃には混み合って座れませんでした。学生の10名程度の団体と重なったため少し騒がしかったです。全体的には綺麗で良いホテルだと思います。
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
Thank you for your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express! We hope to have the pleasure of accomodating you in the future! Angie Sabo Assistant General Manager
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Patricia M.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
Thank your for your kind review!
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
We appreciate your great review!
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Wonderful staff and a very pleasant stay."
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
We strive to have the best of the best staff so that guest stays are always pleasant!
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
Thank you for your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Mooresville, NC. We hope your stay was pleasurable and you choose to stay with us again soon. Thank You, Bridgett Myers GSR
2 night trip Aug 1, 2013
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
Thank you for your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Mooresville, NC. We hope that your stay was pleasurable and hope to see you again soon. Thank You, Bridgett Myers GSR
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2013
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2012
1 night trip Nov 24, 2012
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
Thank you for your wonderful review!
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
We look forward to your stay the next time you are in Mooresville, NC.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Justin
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
I am not sure what DI means??
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
DI
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
Thank you taking the time to give us some feed back. When your back in the area hope to see you.Thank you
3 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Caligirl

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman

"Very Nice"
09/01/15 MrBill923 Wheeling, Illinois
Hotel is in good shape, and going thru some paining renovations. Seems like many Holiday Inns are going thru renovations. Staff very friendly. Really good buffet with good variety. Hotel has a small strange parking lot that is shared with two other businesses. Entrance is off side street from main road. Only negative...is that the workers stand in front of the entrance smoking.
"unhappy"
08/20/15 Laura K Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Very unhappy with this Hotel. Was woke with two housekeepers outside our room talking about their personnel business. Had the sign on door. Do they not know that guest try to rest. Listened over 10 minute to one of them talking about partying. Real professional .(NOT) Was very disappointed. Never again. Ac didn't hardly work. Rooms smelled like dog. Wouldn't go back have stayed at many holiday express before but this has un professional employees NO respect for guest resting. .
"Decent nighly stop over, but could have been much better!"
08/13/15 aimcat Bristol, Virginia
I am a frequent traveler and visitor of Holiday Inn brand hotels. I must say that all of my other stays with them at other locations have been much better than this one unfortunately. It is a clean, safe, and mostly quite hotel, but we had a few little things that just didn't make our stay a 5 rating. First, the hotel is crammed in a the back of a Quality Inn parking lot wedged between it and a restaurant, with very limited parking and loaded and unloading area. The lobby and staff we very nice so I won't knock that at all, but when we arrived at our room, which we had booked a king, when we opened the door we find 2 doubles/queen beds. I can deal with that since my husband and I were very tired, and had arrived around 11pm. However, our sleep was greatly hindered by not one but both beds being horrible squeaky. We had to lay dead still if not the bed wobble and squeaked. So that was disappointing. I wont comment on free breakfast as we skipped it and went to Dennys, just way too many people fighting over some muffins and juice for us. Hope that maybe this location can make some improvements as I am a fan of the brand just not this particular hotel.
"Very friendly, accommodating staff"
07/25/15 nancy t Dayton, Ohio
The manager goes out of her way to make certain guests are happy and needs are met. She is cheerful with great southern charm. She made our stay, with our 2 dogs, very enjoyable. I'm sorry that I don't recall her name. She des e rves recognition.
"Nice and Comfortable"
07/23/15 jalopyjoe Atlanta, Georgia
My stay was uneventful, which is a positive. The staff was courteous and professional. The pool was clean and equipped with outdoor facilities with towels. The parking lot was small and could be problematic with a full house. The breakfast was average. For those who carry several pieces of luggage, this particular hotel boasts two of the nicest luggage carts I have only seen in 5-star hotels. The location is centered around some very good eating spots, namely Duckworth's Grill. The suite sleeps 5 easily. The room was clean, but could use an update. Overall, a thumbs up for this hotel.
"Consistent"
07/17/15 MisterOXAtl Atlanta, Georgia
My stay here was not bad. I rated this only average due to the dated bathrooms in the rooms. The lobby has been recently redone and looks very good. When you get into the rooms the ac unit and TV are very old but still work. The rooms are clean and the staff is nice. Holiday inn just needs to step up the renovations.
"Very nice place"
07/15/15 redpony Deltona, Florida
From the time we enter every thing was just right .Right off, I-77, no noise from our room. Parking is a little crazy as there is another hotel and a restaurant so parking seems to over lap. But the hotel itself had very helpful people. We had no reservation & front desk had no trouble getting us a wonderful quite room. Every where we looked the place was clean, no dust,spider webs or smudges any where. Rooms had nice comfortable beds,rooms were very sound proof. Breakfast was very tasty,and nice choice of foods. We will plan on staying next time we pass through.
"Stay somewhere else"
07/08/15 Gayle L Winston Salem
Rooms were some what clean. Found ants in bathroom. Requested room near pool. Was closer to the Quality Inn pool!!!!! Was charged a different price than quoted. Will never stay there again! They need to do a LOT of improvements. Hardly any place to park. Horrible trying to get back into street!
"Excellent Stay"
06/17/15 Laura G Ohio
We stayed there one night, and I was impressed with the hotel and the staff. Every single staff member I met was very friendly and very helpful. The room was nice and clean and the breakfast had wonderful choices, including their yummy cinnamon rolls. The main reason I was impressed with this hotel: I left my Nook e-reader in the room by accident when we left. I didn't realize this until we got to the next place we were staying. The hotel called me the next day and told me they had it locked up in the manager's office. They offered to ship it to me, but I chose to pick it up on my trip back by that area. I was very impressed that they took the time to call me and kept it there until I could pick it up one week later.
"Good, not great"
06/09/15 Krista B Salem, Virginia
I was only there for one night and overall it was as I'd expected it to be. My 2 complaints were the bed was very uncomfortable. I woke up with both hips hurting and had to toss and turn from side to side. The other is the water pressure in the shower was sad. Took forever to get the shampoo and conditioner rinsed out of my hair and I don't have a giant mane or anything.. The hotel was clean for the most part but needs some things updated.