All hotels in Mooresville, North Carolina, United States of America
130 Norman Station BlvdMooresvilleNC28117United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

• Value for money
    Clean
    Great room
"Good for a Business Trip"
The hotel was well located for my business trip. It was comfortable, and had a free breakfast every morning.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
We are so glad to hear that our location was great for your stay. On your next trip down from Canada, please keep us in mind.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2013
Shawn

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"良いホテル"
ロードトリップの途中の宿泊で使用しました。部屋はとても清潔で、電子レンジ、冷蔵庫などが揃ってあり長期旅行する者としては便利でした。朝食をとるスペースが小さかったので8時半頃には混み合って座れませんでした。学生の10名程度の団体と重なったため少し騒がしかったです。全体的には綺麗で良いホテルだと思います。
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
Thank you for your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express! We hope to have the pleasure of accomodating you in the future! Angie Sabo Assistant General Manager
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
5 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2015
Mona
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Patricia M.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
Thank you for your wonderful review!
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
We look forward to your stay the next time you are in Mooresville, NC.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Justin
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
I am not sure what DI means??
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
DI
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
Thank your for your kind review!
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
We appreciate your great review!
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
Thank you taking the time to give us some feed back. When your back in the area hope to see you.Thank you
3 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Caligirl
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Wonderful staff and a very pleasant stay."
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
We strive to have the best of the best staff so that guest stays are always pleasant!
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
Thank you for your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Mooresville, NC. We hope your stay was pleasurable and you choose to stay with us again soon. Thank You, Bridgett Myers GSR
2 night trip Aug 1, 2013
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
Thank you for your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Mooresville, NC. We hope that your stay was pleasurable and hope to see you again soon. Thank You, Bridgett Myers GSR
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman

"Great motel "
05/03/16 Brenda P Riverton
Love this motel. Everyone is very friendly and the rooms are always neat and clean. Love the beds! The breakfast ladies are both so sweet and friendly. And, Robin is so fun to visit with. She always remembers us and comes over to visit. Stay there everytime we are in the Mooresville area.
"Great Place to Stay"
04/25/16 Cindy06191953 Parrish, Florida
We had a death in the family and we have used the Holiday Inn Express in another state and was very happy with our stay there. That is why we choose this hotel. The staff at the front desk (Stephanie & Erin) went way out and beyond to accommodate our family and offered their assistance at any time of the day. The hotel is clean and conveniently located around shopping areas and restaurants, and not far from the hospital. The beds were comfortable, breakfast was good, and the hotel was very clean. I would highly recommend this hotel. A great big thank you to the staff at this hotel!!
"Grab your lysol "
04/24/16 Mamakatof2 Durham, North Carolina
My son's basketball team stayed at this hotel for the last two weekends. The rooms are spacious the bed is comfortable and for the most part staff is friendly. I found, during both stays, the "breakfast staff" short and rude. During my first visit we had a serious leak in the roof over the shower. I thought it was rather disgusting that I had to dodge a dripping roof while taking a shower. I only discovered this late that evening when I went to take a shower so I didn't ask for a new room I was just too tired. I mentioned this to the staff the next morning and she stated that someone would look into it. I hope that problem was fixed before the next customer care. Other than that I was high the breakfast was good and everything else seem to be pretty clean. This weekend stay, again we had a water problem in the restroom. The entire room smells of mold. There is mold growing on the on the walls in the bathroom. There's about 6 inches obviously wet and moldy drywall located behind the toilet. It looks like they just keep trying to paint over it or wipe it off. See photos attached. We went down for breakfast at 9:30 and almost everything was locked or shut down. This was highly disappointing since breakfast was supposed to end at 10 o'clock.
"Better choices"
04/20/16 J G Chicago, Illinois
This hotel is in the middle of an outdoor shopping/strip mall center, which you then have to access by crossing thru a Chinese restaurant parking lot. Staff was friendly, though couldn't handle getting my boarding pass to print. Be sure to delete any files you might open for work, as there was a cache of files left on the computer (including vendor price sheets for Lowes) in the business center which went back several months. Given location, this is not an ideal spot for runners, as it's likely a drive to get to anywhere you might want to run safely.
"They went above and beyond"
04/20/16 Joan A Springfield, United States
This hotel is in a nice location with plenty of shops and restaurants around. Room was clean and comfortable. The staff went the extra mile helping me reserve a room for my grown son and assisted when we were having phone/communication issues. Highly recommend and thank you for your help!
04/04/16 Linda P The Villages, Florida
Whenever we travel this area we always stay here! Location is great, the staff is wonderful-friendly , helpful always make you feel comfortable. The rooms were clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. Restaurants are within walking distance , different types for different taste
"Very pleasant stay"
03/21/16 Anna S Cleveland, Ohio
Was a very pleasant stay. Well worth the money, family oriented. Free wifi, very good selection for breakfast. Actually the best breakfast I have ever seen at a hotel continental breakfast. Very friendly staff. Staff is very accommodating. There was a mistake on my bill and it was fixed within 24 hours on my charge card. Highly recommend this hotel.
"All good except..."
03/12/16 ButtercuplovesWesley Beaufort, South Carolina
This is a tough review for me to write b/c I was mostly satisfied and don't like to be a complainer. Here are the pluses: The room was perfect for us as a family of 5. The 2 queens work great for 4 of us and our teen used a small pullout couch. Perfect! I liked the layout and fridge. Negatives: dripping shower and apparently not a good hot water heater. When washing my face at night the water was so cold it hurt. In the AM, just before 7, my shower was lukewarm. Brrr! The service was friendly and extra towels were provided on request. Overall it was adequate but I did wish the shower was hot. Breakfast is free and is your standard free breakfast...
"Nice size room"
03/04/16 Joe F
My wife and I were impressed by how spacious our room felt. When you first walk in you have a couch with a tv on the wall. A kitchen to the left with all the amenities microwave,small refrigerator, sink and counter space. Walk down the hallway you have the bathroom to the right and then you walk into the bedroom. It really was nicely laid out.
"Keep Expectations Low"
02/26/16 Beanskismom3361 Minneapolis, Minnesota
I have low expectations for mid-market hotels such as HI Express, however, this hotel managed to disappoint. Beginning with the broken treadmill in the small (three piece) fitness room and the broken desk chair in the room. Both were frustrating as I expected to work and work-out while my husband was in training classes nearby. This hotel has undergone a cosmetic renovation that is nice looking but of poor quality if you look closely. The walls are paper thin, the doors do not have closers to eliminate slamming and provide no sound barrier from the hall. I could hear the elevator running though there was five rooms separating ours from the elevator lobby. The other direction was the guest laundry, four rooms away, and I could hear the rattle of clothes tumbling in the dryer. Unfortunately, the poor construction really became obvious when a group of kids arrived at 1:30am and proceeded to behave as though they were the only people in the hotel for over an hour. The front desk did not answer our first call for assistance to quiet the group and when we called 10 minutes later, were told the kids were college athletes just back from a game. Glad for them but it seemed odd the front desk agent would imply they are justified to be disruptive to other guests. The room was clean and the house keeping service was very nice. The bed was also very comfortable. The renovation was purely cosmetic so it was best not to look too closely or you would see poor quality workmanship such as where they painted over picture hanging brackets rather than remove them. The lighting is typical cheap fluorescent which is fine, generally, but made for very weird coloring in the bathroom. The free breakfast is average, cafeteria level quality, food but offers more than just muffins and bagels. The dining area is comfortable and clean. If you are looking for an inexpensive place to stay, conveniently located off I-77 North, this is as good a place as any. Just keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed.