All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
2201 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, CA, 94109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
Everyone very nice!Comfortable clean roomd
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Johnny
"my stay"
Was ok
1 night trip Jun 1, 2015
merrill
"Last minute stay was worth it"
The front desk guy was great! And you very central to everything as well as being in a nicer area. the hotel is older but it's clean and the beds are comfortable and the water is hot!
2 night trip Jun 8, 2015
Jhon
"Good hotel"
Great staff. Good location. Room was clean and nice. Bed were good and good size. Overall a good experience will stay there again.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
luis
"Quick trip to San Fran"
It was perfect for what it was a quick stop in San Francisco. Except they did give us a dirty room at first but they quick to fix this. If your staying here its for a cheep room, not service or amenities.
1 night family trip May 26, 2015
"Not for Family Stays"
The hotel is not for families. It is really set up for back packer type travellers. The location is great but the rooms smell of cigarettes (despite the no smoking signs, patrons smoke on balconies). The walls and floors and ceilings are so thin you can hear everything in adjoining rooms and people come and go at all hours of the day and night. The parking area is open and filled with pigeons who do their business across your car. Staff were friendly enough. We ended up cutting our stay short by a week and leaving.
7 night family trip May 8, 2015
Marcello
"a good manager"
its my favorite spot in my own words I said a good place that's mein a good management.the manger he is just amazing he rowing a wonderful job he keep his customers in a good mood all the time happy.thanks Jose
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"Good location."
Good location. Within walking distance to the wharf.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
LYNETTE
"The savings NOT WORTH IT!"
The Room was OK. The entrance and elevator extremely creapy, parking sucks, we went out for a little bit and came back and no parking we had to park in the street!!! But I guess you do get what you paid for.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Joyce
"You get what you pay for!"
The only reason we booked this hotel was because it was the only one we could get with free parking at a low rate. You get what you pay for. Free parking and a falling apart / noisy / old and dusty room.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"good spot"
It was great
1 night trip May 7, 2015
Abuzahra. S
"San Francisco Getaway on a Budget."
The hotel lobby, elevator and room doors all give the hotel a bad appearance. The room was ok but the beds and pillows were comfortable. The hotel is centrally located with plenty of public transportation options.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
maria
"the INN ON Broadway ***+_"
It's the best in the 4 the same level hotels in San Francisco friendly clean close to F.W north beach the marina lamberd st all this places within walking distance. I loveit
1 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
"Tyler's Birthday trip!"
It just took a bit to get checked in.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
Danial
"my favorite spot in San Francisco"
wonderful place I love it I stay somewhere else if they don't have anything available good stuff friendly
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"A secret gem"
We wanted somewhere close to the Regency Theater and this is in easy walking distance. Plenty of places to eat and drink in neighborhood. Traffic is busy, but not too noisy. There is limited parking at the hotel but it is free! Wi-Fi works great too. This will be our frequent stop when we are in the City for concerts etc. Not the most up to date hotel, but clean, comfortable and we felt totally safe walking the area at night.
1 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
"Would not stay here again."
Upon approaching the hotel, it looked to be ok. Upon pulling in, my disappointment started. It looked old and rundown. Staff was great, but that is the best thing about this hotel. Many unfinished locations. Main elevator was horrible, No hallways, just walkways. Would not call it an inn at all. more like a small run down apartment complex.Room was a decent size, but there were stains on the comforter and sheets as well as the floor. Shower was filthy to the point where I decided not to take one. I was there on business, and needed to use my computer, but the internet was down as well.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Lex
"Decent stay for the price in SF"
Spring break with family. There seemed to be more criminal activity during our stay but it didn't affect us overall. Motel is centrally located to go anywhere by bus. Rooms were basic but clean and comfortable. A little noisy since on a busy street. For the price and location I'd consider going there again.
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Alisha
"Budget and a good location."
Walking distance to the water (about 15-20 minutes), easy access to bus routes anywhere, friendly staff, decent sized rooms with the stuff you need (fridge etc.). On a budget I can't think of a better place for a few nights stay.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
k
"Nice Localization"
Nice localization, near the main points to see in San Francisco when you are using public transportation
5 night trip Mar 1, 2015
ARAKEN
"Great nights sleep"
The beds are comfortable, and the shower has great pressure, not of of those low pressure shower heads that barely have any pressure.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2015
It was good. I liked it. The location was good and customer service was too good.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
emre
"Convenient"
This hotel is fantastic! Cheap and decent. Easy walk to all kinds of fun stuff. Coffee shop on site.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Good location, clean rooms."
Awesome staff, clean comfortable rooms. Simple and nice.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Xenobia
"Poor service communication"
We are very disappointed on how the the people work there responded. We believe if even the slightest easiest problem they are not willing to solve. The safety and experience of the stay will definitely not be well. Please do choose another hotel which they are willing to help with your problems and not even try not to. Spend a little more to stay somewhere that is worth it.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Broadway inn sf"
Great place for the price in the city. Fridge and micro handy and bed was incredible.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
david
"Not the best, but worth it for its price"
The room had definitely not been kept clean or up to date, we were missing a bolt lock on our door and that was worrisome as it isn't exactly in the nicest neighborhood and we were on street level. However, for the price we thought it was a great deal for an overnight and place to stay and would definitely come back in the future.
1 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2015
Juan Pablo
"Okay Inn, but GOT ROBBED!!!"
While the inn was okay, our rental car got broken into. The window was smashed and stuff were stolen, a few hundred dollars worth of stuff. Inn only said sorry and that all their cameras were broken so no help there. Sadly because of that, the whole experience and trip was horrible.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Lorraine
"weekend stay"
While the staff was superb... The hotel itself was run down,noisy, parking can be a pain if you have a large SUV or a Pick-up... I thought I was visiting Alcataz again.. The hotel has an institutional feel to it.. We probably won't being staying here in the future...
3 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Jaime
"Great price. Quiet. Clean and updated."
Centrally located yet out of the way. Early check in was not problem. Parking was tight but manageable. Front desk staff was very helpful. Would defiantly stay here gain.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"ROACHES!!!!"
stayed in room 106 by the office. ROACHES coming out from behind picture frame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i guess thats why it is $70
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
"Very clean, great staff, good location"
Hotel is actually very nice. Everything was very clean, very friendly staff, great location. It is important that Broadway Inn has free parking for guests, so we could fully enjoy the city. I think we will be back to this hotel. Thank you!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Vitaly
"Ok stay!"
For a budget room it was very nice! It was clean and the mini refrigerator came in handy! Great location!
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Denise
"Parking"
The hotel is older but clean, the staff was nice and helpful. Park was tight. If you have a full size or larger vehicle parking might be a problem. We had a Camaro and it was a tight fit. If we had brought out dully truck we could have only fit in one spot and that was always taken.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Annie
"Free parking, great location!"
The Inn is a budget hotel, but it has clean rooms, a friendly staff, and free parking ... all that makes it a good value.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"In on broadway"
The room had a strong odor. Not close to fishermans wharf at all.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Its a good hotel. It has what u need. Overall clean, but for the area...
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"nice stay"
It was a nice stay
1 night trip Feb 9, 2015
kori
"Great value for the price"
Very conveniently located if you're driving, as it's easy to get to/from SFO via Van Ness or OAK via Broadway. Free onsite parking is nice, too. The neighborhood has lots of reasonably priced restaurants with all kinds of cuisines, including a great diner right at the hotel. The rooms are large and beds comfortable. (I've stayed here before.) Only negatives on this stay were the broken elevator and getting repeatedly bumped offline in my room, which was annoying, although eventually I got good connections and got my work done.
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Reggie
"great place"
Room was perfect ,Staff were very helpful, printed out Google directions for us to everything we went to,took care of everything we asked for. Close to trolleys ,busses and cable cars.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Hotel locations is great, just minute to attractio"
The elevator was out of service for 2 days
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"acceptable"
noisy at night
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Didn't even get to stay"
I have booked 5 nights in total a month before my travel date. 2 nights, 1 night away, then back for 3 more nights. When I arrived for the first 2 nights, they said they were overbooked because the Expedia booking doesn't automatically show up in their system. So they put me in the Comfort Inn nearby and I was charged $110+ for parking (which should be free with my booking). Since I was returning for 3 more nights, I told the staff I want to make sure I get my room next time. He said they still have rooms on those days and will book them for me. When I returned for my 3 night stretch, I was told AGAIN that they were overbooked because Expedia booking doesn't show up automatically!!! This time, they put me in a Travelodge quite a ways away, where the only rooms available was reeking of cigarette smoke. I had booked NON-smoking rooms!! I have no idea how the rooms are at Inn on Broadway. But I know that the staffs are terrible at managing the place.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Christina
"Downtown SF!"
The elevator sucked and no fan in the bathroom but good wi fi, nice room and I met up with a fellow traveler and we went bar hopping. Nice little Thursday night.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"So so"
Heater did not wrork and carpet had lot of stains and dresser drawer was missing
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
robin
"AVOID Just simply avoid this property."
Hotel is old and in a noisy area, but there is not much that can be done about these things. However, my biggest issue with the property is something that is easy for management to control, that being how customers are treated by their staff. The customer service at this property was terrible. I have never had worse customer service in my life and I book about 60 hotels rooms per year and all over the world. The hotel front desk was dis-honest to me on two occasions (basically, flat out lying to me) and made no serious effort to correct mistakes they made. Their lack of concern for the customer caused me serious hardship. The entire issue could have been prevented, at no cost to the hotel, if they made an effort to care about their customers. My suggestion is to avoid this property.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Great choice"
Loved it!!! I'm sure it has been renewed recently, the furnitures are new and modern, the bed comfy. The room was so clean I couldn't believe it. Very short distance from the city centre. I will suggest this hotel to everyone!!!
2 night trip Jan 21, 2015
Giulia
"Excellent location/price"
This hotel is centrally located with many restaurants and bars within walking distance and close to Fisherman's Wharf and other tourist destinations. It is an older establishment but the room was clean and comfortable. The price was reasonable for the area and free parking is hard to come by in San Francisco so this was a big plus. My only complaint is the internet access was horribly slow to the point of being nonexistent at times.
5 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
"Just the location"
Just the location is good. The room had a strong smell of paint And the parking lot was tiny and small.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
yago
"Price, Location and Comfort all OK"
The best thing was the Diner just next door. The food was great. The rooms are OK and quite, but for the price we would come back. The location is great for Fishermans Wharf and other attractions.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015