All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
1609 W Broadway St, Missoula, MT, 59808, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Shame on the owners of this property."
I booked online without reading the reviews , BIG MISTAKE. The lobby was clean and furnished nicely. That's where it ended. Hall carpets were atrocious. They looked like they hadn't been cleaned in months! The washer & dryer were even worse. There is a detention facility nearby and the families stay at this hotel while visiting their incarcerated family member. I'm sorry to have to say that this was without a doubt the worse hotel I have EVER stayed at. The screaming and foul language coming from the adjacent room was enough to send us packing without checking out. Safety was our main concern.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Hot tub was busted. whole hotel stunk of wet laundry. Breakfast was good Price was right but you get what you pay for
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Expected Motel, Got a HOTEL! Clean Clean Clean!"
Expected off the freeway standard motel. Paid Motel Price, got HOTEL Service and cleanliness! Tip, pay the tiny bit extra when booking here, to get upgraded to the nicer room. It is 100% worth it!
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
christopher
"Baseball tourney"
The staff is excellent. The hotel is clean but needs some remodeling.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
cynthia
"Great visit and nice employees"
The employees are great this was my second visit in the last year. I went back because of the employees.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Baseball tournament stay"
The staff is amazing and they are really ready to help. There is no elevator, which isn't a big deal, but a little clunky carrying bags up stairs as a single mom. Great location for what we were in town for. Thanks.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
cynthia
"A quick stop"
Stopped on the way from Vancouver to Chicago. The hotel was easy to get to, comfortable, and great for a quick stop by
1 night trip Apr 28, 2015
Morgan
Nice, clean and comfortable. Staff was awesome and breakfast was great. Will stay here again!
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
Shane
Staff was friendly and food was good in the bar/restaurant but rooms sparse and outdated, musty smell.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Broadway inn"
Would definitely stay again
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Great place!"
Clean and quiet!
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"convenient location"
Stayed 3 nights while visiting friends and relatives. Staff very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Roger
"Comfort"
Really nice staff. Close to everything. Clean room and yummy breakfast! Enjoyed our stay!! Thank you!!!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
ana
"it was ok"
Beds were not very comfortable
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
Gabriel
"Volleyball Tourneys"
I was there for two days for Volleyball tournaments. I was very sore and could have used the hot tub, but the bath tub water was just as hot so that worked instead.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
Tawnya
"Serenity Stolen"
This hotel is a nice hotel and the staff that I met were courteous. My stay was for 8 days and I had no problems until day 6 when the cleaning staff removed items from my refrigerator knowing that I was still in the room. My suitcase, dirty clothes in the laundry bags provided and a book and candy were located on a table that was moved during the cleaning process. While the total value of the items removed from the fridge were less than $10 it is the principle of the fact that the housekeeper claimed she thought I was a checkout, while she moved items on the table to clean it. The management did provide me with an apology letter and replaced my soda and apples, but I could not use them because I had a plane to catch the following morning. In order to replace these items they locked me out of my room so I was forced to go to the front counter which only frustrated me more. Prior to the incident I would have recommended this hotel and given it a 5 but because of this incident it gets a 1. The most important thing when staying in a hotel is your safety and the knowledge that your things will not be taken.
8 night trip Mar 14, 2015
Crena
"Look around before staying here..."
No hot water on Friday night or Saturday morning. Front desk thought it was because too many people taking showers at once. Interesting. Maintenance found that a stopper had not been removed by plumbers. Given a $10 voucher for the inconvenience. No hot water delayed our outing as we couldn't leave until 1pm. After being charged for stay and going home....realized they still left a $60 hold on card.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Great value!"
Very nice and clean! Friendly staff - will stay there again!
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Best Price for My Stay."
My stay was for two days for Volleyball Tournaments for the kids. Although would loved to have had a Hot Tub to sit in after the tourney on Saturday. The bathtub was fine because the water got just as hot. The price was awesome and I love the comfortable bed.
2 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
Tawnya
"Visit to Missoula, MT"
Very nice room and quiet. Only thing I'd suggest is that the Broadway Inn include an extra blanket in their room in cool months. I got kind of cold sleeping.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"The price is right"
Good clean no frills room. Will definitely consider next time I am in Missoula.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
It was good
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Tamie
"good cheap room in missoula"
very clean comfortable room. if you want to walk downtown it is a little far, otherwise i would highly recommend the broadway inn. everyone was friendly and helpful, also a tasty breakfast.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2015
dawn
"Have stayed before"
planned on staying two nights but ended up staying three no problems with the service at all very good breakfast.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
laura
"Nice hotel."
We had a pleasant stay. Got a great room rate. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good. Room was clean, however, when we first walked into the room there was a very strong sewer smell. After spraying some perfume around the room, the odor dissipated. The remainder of our time was good.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Teri
"Not a bad hotel"
After a long day on the road, we arrived after 10. We checked in, and headed to our room. They had put us in the wrong room. The lady at the front desk readily fixed the issue. After moving our stuff to the new room, we found that the mini fridge didn't work, so I had to go haul in our cooler. By that time of night, we just wanted to hit the sack, so we didn't bother trying to get another one for the room. Loved the bed, nice and soft. Might be considered too soft for some people, but we liked it. The door to the outside with stairs right by the room was also out of order, so we had to walk with all of our stuff half the length of the hotel to get outside.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Stephen
The room was very nice and we brought our dog and they had a nice outdoor facility for her. Nice breakfast bar as we'll.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Good location and great staff"
They are close to the airport and when I call for a ride, the manager came to pick me up with minutes. Great staff. Great prices. Highly recommendable.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Max
We were in Missoula for a cheerleading competition at the University - rooms were spacious and clean and staff was friendly and professional. Will stay here again and recommend it to the rest of our team.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Good hotel for overnight."
We enjoyed our stay for 2 nights. The walls are a little thin, noise wise, but otherwise a comfortable room and bed. Great hot breakfast!
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Gerald
"nice and clean"
I had a very nice stay. It didn't have the fancy tv, but it had small frig, microwave, coffee pot, and most of all it was very clean and comfortable. Hd a nice continental breakfast and the staff was very nice.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Good for the price I paid."
The service was good and everything was explained to me. For the price all amenities were as good as one could expect. The location of the Inn was by a cemetery but that's not any fault of the staff. Perhaps it was the only location that was available. It was good for the price I paid and I would differently look to stay there again if I'm in the area.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Ricardo
"COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST"
I did not like the complimentary breakfast very well . I didn't like the quality of the offerings such as the sausage. It tasted pretty institutional. The dining area was very clean and inviting though-the only problem was no napkins out at the time my 4 year old grandson and I had breakfast.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Good overall"
This hotel was very good as far as cleanliness, location and the staff we're excellent. I was there on business for 3 days. The beds were comfortable but the heat in the rooms took a while to get up to temp. It was quite cold out so that may have had something to do with it. They have a bar/restaurant on the premises and one night we were having a beer and there were 2 very loud and vulgar men playing darts so we left. Other than that not a bad experience and I would stay again.
3 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
rick
"South Park"
Our flight got inn way late and arrived at hotel around 11:00 PM Went to the room other guest seem to be partying at hotel with questional freedom I would say... They seem to be living there. Come to fine out they do a lot of monthly rates for contractor yes, but this seem to be something else... Got inside room, th room was more than less basic and very poor bathroom conditions... Shower Towel and distress room conditions... Mostly the type of guest they are letting inn... For the price was a little let down because next night in rapid city for same price got ten times the room for same price... Over all dis a pointing I would have only paid $25.00 for this hotel. Seem to be like that for all rooms, guest was complaining the next morning about same things when checking out... Sorry Broadway inn get it back in shape...
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Todd
"Quiet and enjoyable"
Close to downtown. Would recommend to anyone. Staff friendly and helpful. Great breakfast.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Friendly staff, clean room, would stay again"
Friendly staff, clean room, would stay again
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Christine
"Nice Stay"
The staff was really nice. We were in town for a funeral and they let us take over the bar after the funeral, which was very nice. The bartender was great! The rooms were pretty comfortable and clean. The heating for the rooms could definitely be better. It took a long time to heat up the room (mostly the double queen room with older heater/ac). The upgraded king suite had newer heater/ac. Breakfast was mediocre, but we did usually wake up late, so maybe was picked over (no yogurt).
3 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
An ok place to stay with great, friendly staff. Lots of parking. Does have a casino.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Not the worse I have stayed in but not the best."
Got in lats and needed a reasonably priced hotel. This one looked nice on the web, but was a bit dissappointing when we arrived.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Fordgirl
"Nice place, nice people!"
The hotel staff were exceptionally welcoming and nice. The room was clean and comfortable, and the breakfast featured a variety of yummy selections. I would definitely recommend this hotel to a friend!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
7 night reservation. The room was billed as a suite. It was really just a room with a pullout and easy chair. The staff was excellent from the desk to the facilities. Cleanliness was so so. The restaurant was pretty good, very active, did not intrude upon the hotel section. Convenient to airport and highway, outside of downtown/university area. Overall for a business or one night stop this would be fine. Not for vacation, off season anyway.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Great value in Missoula"
We've stayed here twice. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The front desk staff has been extremely helpful both times. There is a nice pool for summer stays. It's a great value and a perfect place to stay if you're using the airport in Missoula.
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
Cindy
"Hotel was close to where my son is living"
easy to find and situatiated close to all the places we wanted to explore.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"I would stay here again."
The room was nice and comfortable. The hotel staff was great. The room service food was good, but took a little too much time to reach the room. Over an hour. I should be fair and state that we ordered food twice. The first time it only took about twenty minutes to get a couple of burgers delivered. The second time was a Taco Salad and Fish and chips and was well over an hour getting to the room. We called room service after 50 minutes to see if it would be better for us to walk over and pick it up. The lady who answered the phone did not give us that chance to ask. She said she would check on our order and simply hung up the phone.
4 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
mike
The Hotel is a little out dated, but the staff is very polite and the cleanliness is good. I would say for the price we were well satisfied!
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"not good"
The room was freezing when we got there and it never did warm up. The bathroom stunk like sewer gas. Not a good stay.
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
Nathan
Stayed for New Year's, Wish I would have stayed a second night
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great value"
I was in search of a cheap room for my stay in Missoula, but was surprised at the value that I got out of this room. Comfortable, great hotel staff. The only thing I wasn't impressed with was the breakfast...
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
DL
"Christmas trip"
One night stay on Christmas Day. Enjoyed the rooms and really enjoyed the discount.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014