All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1609 W Broadway St, Missoula, MT, 59808, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"convenient location"
odd combo of hotel, casino, bar but it had a pool and rooms and beds were good.
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2014
"Friendly staff"
The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is dated and needs to be updated. I would look for another hotel when passing through Missoula again.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"No Frills Room"
This is an outdated but doable hotel. Old Tvs torn up rug. Across the street from bus station, not sure if it's the nicest neighborhood.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
"Great value"
Nice clean and comfortable hotel for a great price.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
I always stay at this hotel when I visit missoula I love you !
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
Aiesha
"the afternoon desk clerk was terrible on Saturday"
the afternoon clerk was not helpful at all and acted like we were bothering her when we asked where to eat. couldn't enjoy the pool they were having some pool party hot tub didn't work flies all over fruit
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Don't stay here!"
The pictures on the web site do not tell the truth. This is an older hotel. We were assigned a 2nd floor room.No elevator just a hand cap lift. The front desk attendant told us to use the back entry but oh it isn't working right now. So take the outside stairs at the end of the building. Down a poorly lit hallway to the room which had not been cleaned. Back at the front desk the person states" Strange things like that happen." Cancelled the reservation and traveled on.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Meme
"central locatio"
centralized location. friendly staff. food was very good. hotel dated and needed newer carpets in halls. pillows thin but I travel with my own pillow anyway.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"j"
This hotel probably saw better days. It was pretty run down. There were some sketchy people in the parking lot when we pulled in. One of the criteria when I made the hotel selection was the availability of WIFI. The signal strength was weak even in the public areas making it unusable. The room was adequate. The bright spot was the friendliness of the people at the front desk.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"OK Place to Stay for the Price"
This hotel sits on the edge of Missoula. The staff was very helpful in giving directions and fulfilling requests. The free breakfast and local newspaper were also nice. The hallways, particularly the carpeting, could have been cleaner and the rooms were showing their age.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
John C
"Off the beaten track"
We have stayed at Broadway twice and like the convenience of the pub and the location, not downtown and not on the highway so very quite and good parking.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
barbara
"Great location for airport"
The hotel has been greatly improved on the exterior, but things like the carpet badly need replacing. Neither the hot tub nor the swimming pool were operating. It was reasonable, but I doubt that I would go there again. We were put on the second floor and advised to use the exterior stairs. They were metal grating, and my heels slipped through the grates. The other doors were out of order.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Montana Girl
Just stayed for the night, and didn't use any other facilities. With that said. Everything else is as expected. The room is clean.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Not happy"
We booked here because it had a swimming pool and smoking rooms. When we arrived the pool was closed because the one person on the staff qualified to test and maintain the water had not shown up for work for two days. They didn't have a smoking room with 2 queens, as requested, and, despite only being 1/2 full or less, would not accomodate our wishes. we stayed because it was late and we were tired. The carpets were stained, there was only one light available in the main part of the room. Surely you can find better.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
will b
"Best Deal in Missoula"
This was a very nice , comfortable, affordable place to stay. loved it. WAY WAY better than the Guest House a week earlier!
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Russ Werth
"A mediocre second impression"
I had stayed at the Broadway Inn before and had a good experience. This time wasn't as good. My biggest complaint was that there was no iron in the room. I asked the front desk for an iron and ironing board and the worker told me he could not get me a board, just an iron, and that I should iron my clothes on the desk. How hard would it have been to get me an ironing board from an empty room? I was traveling on business and absolutely needed an iron. I don't think I'll be staying there again if I can't be sure I'll have what I need to get to work in the morning.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
Ben
"Discount price not worth sub-par conditions"
When arriving to our room, we were overwhelmed by a powerful stench of septic. After immediately calling the front desk, within 4 minutes, they came to the room and escorted us to a new room - NEXT DOOR. Although it didn't smell, it was conjoined with the former room and the paper thin walls were not sufficient to keep out the noise from the drunk occupants (24 casino downstairs). The hallway carpeting was filthy - didn't want to put our luggage on the floor. The sink didn't shut off. It was a run down hotel, BUT the employees did their best to address any need we expressed. The workers were quite the contrast to the hotel conditions. It made staying there do-able, but not sure about returning.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
MamaS
"Less expensive motel with old furnishings."
Less expensive motel with old furnishings. Breakfast was excellent. No elevators, which was no difficulty for myself or my son, but would present issues for others with mobility limitations.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
UM freshman mom
Nice staff. Good breakfast. Clean. The outdoor pool was great for a summer stay.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Quiet Motel, Good Location, Wish bedding was clean"
Good location in Missoula. Pool & hot tub looked inviting but we didn't have time to use. Beds were comfortable, BUT, blanket & comforter both had crusty food stains on them...definitely not washed! Yuck! For $90 I would expect clean bedding! Also, the tile on the bathroom floor needed a little bleach and deep cleaning. I just put a towel down to stand on. The hall carpeting was very dirty and stained, as mentioned by other guests, but that doesn't bother me as much (I had shoes on!) The breakfast was good...hot and fresh, and well maintained by the girl in charge.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"dark"
My room was very dark, one light by the door, one little lamp on the nightstand. It was too dark to read. The TV was old and buzzed while it warmed up. The airport shuttle, which I needed, only operates from 7-5, I had to call a cab. No near-by restaurants, needed a car.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
bethjean
"Fealthy"
Dirtiest place I have stayed and won't stay again.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Darlene
"Staff great"
Check in gal friendly and even help us find great Italian restaurant for dinner. Breakfast offered daily had good variety and gal there very courteous and kept everything restocked. Was a very pleasant stay
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean and quiet. Our purpose in Missoula was to visit our son who lives in the downtown area. Our only let down was it was 2 miles away. My son told us that the Holiday Inn and the Doubletree were downtown but they were much more expensive. After our stay we did some traveling and came back thru Missoula. We booked the Hilton Doubletree for a lot more money. The room was dark and unpleasant. We had a horrible view which probably all rooms did unless you payed extra for a room with a view of the river. (never saw that view or the river from where we were) I would never stay there again. By far, I would chose the Broadway Inn!
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Gave away my room"
I reserved a "superior" room, non-smoking room with 2 queens. Then I called 6 hours prior to arriving to ensure the room would be available still since I was arriving late. They told me it would be. I arrived and all that was left was a smoking king for a family of 4. Stay at your own risk.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Brett
"If you are not particular...."
Spent 5 nights there recently. It was perfect for a couple of fly fisherman like us looking for a cheap place to sleep after a long day. The hotel needs to have new carpet. The cleanliness of the whole place was mediocre so it is not a place I would take my wife. Terrible in room coffee. Mediocre continental breakfast. Good sports bar on site. Good parking and access. Very friendly and helpfull staff.
5 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2014
"Not a happy guest"
We were not pleased with this hotel. All the carpets whether it was in the hallways, stairs or in the room had stains and were dirty. Our room had cracks and you could tell there was previous water damage on the ceiling. The windows were disgusting dirty. Also, there was a gnat (fruit fly) in our room. Breakfast area also had lots of these gnats too. I mentioned this when we checked out. Breakfast items were very limited too. Spa was closed early.
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2014
"Excellent location near Osprey Field"
The location was terrific. Staff friendly and very helpful. Near walking trail, park and Osprey playing field. Great swimming pool and pretty courtyard. Breakfast was very good. However, the owners won't get by much longer just on location. Needs overhaul, has that old hotel disinfectant smell. Mattresses and pillows long over due for a replacement.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"maintenance"
Shower diverted did not work correctly. Tub pressure was great. When you pulled diverted lever to make shower work, water trickled out. Showering sacked and couldn't get fixed as I arrived near midnite.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
"Good hotel"
The room was clean and comfortable, spacious enough for our family. The kids enjoyed the pool but it was pretty cool as it was outdoor and not heated. Unfortunately the hot tub was closed.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Melinda
"Pretty good, but nothing spectacular"
The room was basic and clean, but the beds were not very comfortable. There were never towels at the pool even after calling the front desk. It took way too long to check in (10 minutes) because they were having computer "issues" (but not really, it was user error). It worked, but I probably would not stay there again.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Krista
Reasonably priced and nice staff. Accommodations not great. Carpets throughout the hotel need to be replaced. We had to wait till after 6:00 p.m. to get into one of our rooms after 3 hrs. of waiting ( we advanced booked) because they were uncertain of it's "readiness". This was disconcerting since we paid full price for the room and booked it almost 2 weeks in advance. They were sympathetic but not helpful - unfortunate and extremely uncomfortable for us.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Nice experience overall. Very nice staff including continental breakfast coordinator who did a great job in the "cafeteria".
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Hot tub OOO."
It was alright except that the hot tub was not working. I was really looking forward to a good soak, and quite frankly, it was the only reason we booked at this hotel. Very disappointed by this.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
It was a nice hotel. They have a great pool and area next to the pool where you can eat. It's great for families. It's a bit dated and could do with a sprucing up(new carpets). But overall it was clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Staff unwilling to acknowledge a complaint"
Dirty sheets, tv didnt work, hot tub broken. Manager was rude.
gina
"Staff were really nice but the room was trashed"
We had a feeling the room was not up to par so we asked to see the room first. Got worse from there to the point it even got staff fighting about the condition. Not what you think hopefully this is a wake-up call on the hotel side to create some quality control issues. 1. Carpets were trashed 2. Bed spreads had stains and smelled terrible 3. Furniture stained 4. Hair everywhere in the room 5. Bed mattresses were substandard 6. We did appreciate the staff which agreed this was not good service and gave us a refund.
"I would stay again"
We liked most everything except there was not really any place nearby to get a meal that wasn't fast food.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Very Nice"
I found the Broadway inn Conference Center to be pleasant and simple. The staff was very nice upon checking in, helped direct us to the downtown area and provided suggestions of where to eat. Our room was simple and clean but did have a faint smell of tobacco perhaps, other than that just fine. There was a restaurant/lounge in the hotel but we never tried it. We walked downtown which was probably about a mile but was an easy walk, allowed us to get a feel of Missoula since we visited to check out the University. If you are not into walking, downtown is just down the way not far at all. The continental breakfast was average eggs, bacon, sausage, and I believe they had waffles along with fruit and pastries.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
Andrea
"Satisfactory"
The room was as billed; nothing special but sufficient for us as we arrived late and met someone elsewhere for brunch. The pool was small and boisterous (we have two small children) but provided some relief and enjoyment
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
"Good hotel for the price."
Check in was good, check out staff were disinterested and unfriendly. Rooms were clean, beds weren't that great, but overall for the price it was a decent value.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Rob
"Needs to be updated!"
Had requested a rollaway online but none available when we arrived. Remote to TV did not work and I was told by the front desk the best they could do was give me new batteries. They didn't work so we manually changed the tv. Hot tub closed at 8:30 but pool till 10:00? Seems stupid! Place is run down. Will not stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Dan & Cole
They need to update their carpeting in the hallways and stairs. Extremely dirty and stained.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Very friendly and helpful staff"
Very comfortable and friendly. I would like a family friendly restaurant closer to the location other than sandwiches.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Wonderful accommodations and friendly staff! Great night's rest!
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Great Service!"
We arrived quite late after a full day of driving. We hadn't eaten dinner and were told we could go downstairs until 10pm. We arrived downstairs around 9:45, but they were already playing loud music and switching the restaurant to a bar. We had 2 small children with us so we didn't really want to stay in there. The waitress promptly came over to us and let us know we wouldn't be able to stay in the restaurant but she could take our order and bring it up to our room free of charge. The prices for room and food were great! She made a couple small mistakes with our order, but nothing we really cared about, especially with how tired we were! She promptly brought the food up to our room and it was delicious!
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Erin
"Good hotel close Clark Fork"
Request for maintenance was promptly handled. Room were spacious and had microwave, refrigerator, coffee, iron, hair dryer. Comfy beds. Need an elevator for 2nd floor access. Pool and small gym available. Breakfast was adequate but the same every day. Coffee and tea freely available and WiFi too.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Charlie
Great place to be with family. loved the patio area and pool. staff incredibly helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, price was right and enjoyed our stay here.
3 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2014
JoAnn Roach
"good Inn"
Clean room, swimming pool and good breakfast..
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
theo
"This place is not what it used to be"
We have used this hotel over the years because of its convenient location. This business needs new guidance. Water leaks in the hall ways, key card issues, random pool closures, desk attendant would not give us a hard copy receipt, filthy carpets, just overall poor management. The staff work hard to accommodate but the management needs to invest in maintenance.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2014