All hotels in West Monroe, Louisiana, United States of America
603 Constitution Dr, West Monroe, LA, 71292, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

The hotel it's self was good for why we was there. But wifi was horrible.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
Room was not very clean and had a bad order.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2013
Cheryl
"Great Room and great service"
Our room was great. We only stayed one night but we could not has asked for better.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Holly
"easy access"
We booked this hotel for the weekend due to our son playing in a All-star baseball tournament in the area. The staff was very nice and professional, the rooms was very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. The breakfast was also very nice. The hotel was clean. It was also very close to several resturants and attractions that we were able to visit when our child was not playing ball games. We will book with this hotel again.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Dewain
The hotel was wonderfully located. Although our room was not ready when we arrived, the staff was pleasant and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Sara
""Duck commander" trip was good!"
My husband very light sleeper & we asked about quite room, # 402, was biggest & nicest. You have to ask or you can be near noisy elevator & pool! Breakfast was very good also. We saw "duck commander" wear house & gift shop, they were very close to hotel(5min). You have to be around 9 or 10 in the morning or it will be to crowd. Hotel was good but you have to be on fourth floor and a way from elevator to have a good night sleep! Remember, room # 402!
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Natali
"Cramped; not as expected!"
I made a reservation for 5 (five) adults in a room that was listed to accommodate 6 (six). When I brought it to the desk clerks' attention, the one with seniority was not helpful. They finally located a rollaway (that was not in very good shape), which made for a really cramped quarters. However on the flip side, the Express Breakfast was rather good!
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
"No cable TV"
Cable was out for the 3 days we were here. I was told by the front desk that there was a "problem with tower and the whole area is out. We've called the other hotels and their able us also out." I called 2 hotels on the same road, and they said they weren't having any issues. In my opinion, e front desk lied to keep their guests from switching hotels.
3 night business trip May 24, 2013
Jack
"Service"
Great room but need new carpet and more staff. My second day the room didn't get clean at all,, not good!
2 night business trip Mar 15, 2013
Room212
"MMMaybe..."
This is a nice hotel with a somewhat comfortable room. The location of the hotel from the highway was easy however it's approximation to the local paper mill made the ambient atmosphere less than desireable. The price which we paid for the stay was outraguois. The same room in the New Orleans area with the same ameneties cost me HALF >>>and that is not an exageration<<< If you are desperate to get a room last minute then go ahead and book however I would search other hotels in the area.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Bear
"Good for late night business arrival, West Monroe"
Room was what I expected, with very comfortable beds. Staff was very professional and courteous even though I arrived at 11pm. Complimentary breakfast was excellent and they had my favorite biscuits with sausage gravy!
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
"Convenient location"
Hotel seemed dated. I stay in Holiday Inn Express all the time and this just seem like it needed a little extra attention to details. It felt dark/dingy while other Holiday Inn Express seem light and airy, open. Bathroom could use a good cleaning to and repaint and carpet needs replacing. Not a bad stay, build I've definately had much better.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2013
PriorityClubPlatinumMember
"Last Minute - Over Night Stay"
Overall the stay was very enjoyable. We decided to stop in West Monroe for the night at the last minute. I was impressed that they had all our information since I had just booked the hotel 2-hours before our arrival. We had a small issue with the first room we were assigned, but was quickly fixed and everything else was better than expected. Other things worth mentioning the internet signal was strong, the breakfast was good, and all the staff we encountered was very friendly. The biggest negative was finding the hotel on a rainy night.
1 night trip Jan 8, 2013
Giovanna
"Holiday Inn & Suites West Monroe"
The hotel is very conveniently located. The room is good sized and really quiet. The bathroom is large. There is not a whole lot of drawer space to put clothes away, but there is sufficient space to hang coats and clothes. As to cleanliness, it depended on who was cleaning the room. It ran the gamut from someone that did not change the sheets (there was food sauce leaked on them) or clean the sink; to someone that left water bottles and a welcome note. The breakfast was good, but again depended on who was in charge as to how soon or if food would be replaced. I would recommend this hotel, but it just seemed like some of the workers were "phoning it in".
Other trip Jan 1, 2013
"Ok is about the best I can say."
The room was comfortable and the wifi worked very well. I think the hotel is in need of some updating.
Other trip Nov 17, 2012
Travel Gal
Room had to much highway noise. Couldn't sleep.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2012
"Convient"
Overall I was pleased with the stay @ Holiday Inn Express in W. Monroe, LA. The room was clean, except I felt the carpet could have used a good steam cleaning. We did have to ask for a second blanket that was not on the bed (we had one traveler that is extremely cold-natured), but I am extremely warm-natured and could not get the room to a comfortable temp. The staff was very accommodating. The breakfast offering was wonderful and the coffee was excellent for a hotel offering. They had biscuits and gravy that one of the travelers in our party loved! They also had healthy choices.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
Wilda

"Visit Son at ULM"
I have stayed in this hotel on several occasions and have enjoyed it in the past. I stay at this hotel because of the breakfast and location, but was extremely dissatisfied with the breakfast and staff on this visit. At breakfast there was No Cinnamon Rolls, which are my favorite along with butter, chocolate milk, bacon and could not keep the bar stocked timely. I went to let someone know at the front desk and they expressed that they always run out. Just in general the staff seemed to have a I don't care attitude which starts from up top. I strongly advise that someone go and re-evaluate the mgmt. team. This is a nice hotel and l see it on its way down if someone does not go in and complete some type of audit or assessment.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Brent C
The confusion when I checked in with my room being given to another guest 2 hrs later was strange. The manager's approach of trying to push the door open when I asked him to back up so I could open the door, was unacceptable. I will not stay in this hotel again.
2 night business trip Sep 5, 2012
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2015
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites W. Monroe
On behalf of the staff and management of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Monroe, LA, I want to thank you for choosing to stay with us. There are many options for you when choosing a hotel and we are honored you chose us and we appreciate your rating of 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to West Monroe. Sincerely, Michael S General Manager
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
1 night trip May 31, 2014
2 night trip May 16, 2014
1 night trip May 3, 2014
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Nice Hotel. Close to great eating establishments."
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Monroe

"Great service!!"
08/16/15 Martha A
Clean room, great service, friendly staff, and excellent breakfast! We stayed in this hotel for one night and slept wonderfully even though the floor above us was being gutted and renovated!!! You would have never known that was going on by the noise level....we heard nothing! We would stay here again!
"Great Place to Stay"
08/05/15 Dawnelle L Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Dylan greeted us as we walked through the door. He got us quickly checked in. He took the time to make restaurant suggestions and then got us the address to the one we wanted to try. The room was great. It was really quiet with everything we needed. The hotel is conveniently located to restaurants, businesses, and anything else you might want in the area. The morning we checked out, we were greeted as we got off the elevator and then told to have a safe trip as we exited. I really felt like they appreciated our business and wanted our stay to be memorable.
"Accommodating "
07/26/15 MrsShelton
We were booked at another hotel that stated they were pet friendly. When they were going to charge us more than the room for our pets we called the Holiday Inn. They were very accommodating, they even placed us with easy access to load and unload. We were in such a pinch as we were driving through and needed a place to stay and the hotel staff was so nice and helpful.
"Poor service."
07/07/15 dmr1229 Jackson, Mississippi
No one was ever at the front desk. When i did encounter front desk clerk, I requested that they add my membership number and company to my reservation. However, upon reviewing express checkout receipt none of the requested information had been entered. Therefore, before i could officially check out I had to take time to have this information added to my bill/receipt.
07/07/15 Val42778 Melissa, Texas
We spent one night at this Holiday Inn Express and were very pleased. We got checked in quickly and the room was nice and clean. It was very quiet all night. The breakfast in the morning was good with lots of choices. We would stay here again.
"Great nights sleep!"
05/07/15 Lela1954
Don't really understand some of the less than pleasant reviews as this is not a fancy destination hotel. The staff was very nice and accommodating, the room was clean and the bed was super comfy! The walking park next door and large choices of restaurants right down the street were pluses. You just can't beat those cinnamon rolls in the morning! I especially like that they had ice cream in the vending machine. : ) This will be my new go to stop on my way back and forth from Atlanta to Texas.
"Standard Holiday Inn Express"
05/06/15 bhawknine Dallas, Texas
Stayed one night, room was fine, pleasant staff at check in. Standard breakfast. Actually tried to get into the Hampton Inn nearby, which is a lot nicer but unfortunately they were booked. One night was fine, but i would definitely try the Hampton nearby first
"Not pleased with this location on this trip."
05/02/15 robert m greenville,tx
I had stayed at this location in the past, however, this time I was not pleased. First, the room assigned was not secure, but had the dead bolt open to keep the door open so it was not locked at check in Second this same room had no shower curtain installed so was given another room. This should hot have happened in a well managed facility. All the desk could say is sorry about this.
"Going downhill will be Economy inn soon."
05/01/15 Robert J
It bothers me somewhat at what some people call clean. I for one call black mold forming around tub "not clean" no one here cares i guess. Also i was forced to stay an additional night and they charged me "double" for that night!!! Lots of other places around the corner, I'll be trying them out. At $100. A night I expect SPOTLESS!!!
"EXCELLENT CHOICE"
04/05/15 Milton J COVINGTON, United States
Just spent 3 nights at this hotel. EVERYTHING was excellent. Check in was without a flaw, room was clean wand well cared for each day. There were 3 of us (my wife, grandson(7 yr. old) and me. The housekeeping staff was great to talk to. Constantly asking if we needed anything. The breakfast buffet was fully stocked each day and was extremely fresh. Could not have been better. Breakfast included, cold cereal, hot cereal, fresh fruit, hot biscuits, gravy, sausage, eggs, milk, juice, coffee, hot cinnamon rolls, muffins, and toast. Hope you get the idea THIS PLACE WAS GREAT. We will be making regular trips to West Monroe and will make this our place to stay. We have a pet and he was welcomed. Took him out for his morning walk. When I came back in the desk manager offered to hold his leash while I got coffee. Great attention by everyone at this hotel, great food, great location, and clean room made this visit great.