All hotels in Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Blvd. Marina s/n, Col. Centro, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, 23410, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Sandos Finesterra - I'd Recommend it"
veey comfortable rooms, very friendly staff, and the food was great! We enjoyed our stay their very much. The only drawback is that although the hotel is on a beautiful beach, it's not a swim able beach (strong currents and depth). However, the Medano beach which is the most popular is just a 10 min walk or can ride away. This hotel was near the town, walking distance, seemed a bit more private and peaceful - my wife and I went to relax and that's exactly what we did!
4 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
felix
"Excellent Service. Horrible Food."
Room was old and run down. The all inclusive food was horrible (food in the buffet looked and tasted like it was sitting out all day). The fettuccine at the Italian restaurant was really oily and tasted microwaved. The cheese cake at the cafe looked and tasted old. However, the coffee was okay. I still have diarrhea (probably from the ice in the drinks?) and would not recommend this place to anyone. On the plus side, the staff and the service was excellent. I think they need to improve the food and the rooms though.
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
Jamin
"nice place"
Good place to stay with your family! Hotel has great views from different spots. The building is old but they have good restaurants with modern style on the top of mountain and good access to the beach.
5 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Taemin
"Favorite hotels"
Second visit to this hotel in 7 months. Enjoyed it so much the first time, had to try it again. Was not let down. One of the most uniqe hotels and one of my favorite places. I love it and will return again
4 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"Not the best but nice."
Overpriced as they go cheap on their drinks/food for all inclusive. Quality just isn't as high as other all inclusives we've gone to. Although it was just a standard room, bed comfort was terrible, and I mean terrible. Staff was very nice and eager to please. Nice pools. Great location in cabo. Free parking a plus. Wouldn't return in the same price range. Nice enough.
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"Excellent location and friendly staff"
I took my family of eight to Finisterra and we all enjoyed it. Our ages range from 25-60. It was wonderful to have one side of the resort on the beach and the other view the port. Either view includes the ocean and wonderful hues of blue/green. The food was good. I'd give it a 7/10. Stick to Mexican and fresh fruits and you can't go wrong! The pools were nice and the rooms were quite comfortable. I highly recommend getting to know the staff as they are the highlight of the resort. A couple of my favorites were Jesus at the pool bar and Izizi who was part of the programs and events staff. They made our stay wonderful and treated us like family! Again, it's not so much about the resort, which was awesome, but more so about the awesome people that work so hard there! Get to know the staff, befriend the staff and you will have yourself a great vacation!
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Close to Downtown Cabo San Lucas"
This resort came highly recommended by two friends; resort grounds were very pretty, however food at best was NOT! Emiliano's was the absolute best dinner we had out of out 4 night stay-staff on-point, food high quality and they didn't "beg" for a tip after we were finished! Agave however, they were out of chicken, filets and blamed it on the hurricane last Sept! Our waitress asked that we leave her a tip when we were done if we felt her services were great- insulted. We waited over 1hr for our meal to arrive and it was poor quality. Tortuga was another fail; again, out of chicken and just an overall comedy of errors. Don Diego's buffet was decent, food could be hot or cold. Again, "vacation club guy" Aldo asked we leave a tip-just very poor taste. First day they will try to hook you for the "vacation club" (aka timeshare)-give them your 1.5hrs and get your free stuff. Just walk out at 10am-it's that easy! Pool services were decent, only scary thing was that pool was very empty-yet resort was sold out-until Friday/Sat! Waiters/Bartenders really hustled to make people happy. Limited liquors, beers. Jesus, Norma@pool were great! Alberto at the Spa was fabulous!! Sonia kept our room very tidy. White Wednesday was great show. Emi was so friendly too :) Cupcake Café coffee was eh, as were the cupcakes, unless you're a fan of Sprinkles lack of taste. Lots of bugs that bite-beware! Middle pool was best, yet too warm and dirty from palm tree debris. Be prepared to do LOTS of walking!
702chica
"Great location and views"
I had a great stay. The hotel room was so-so, but the staff and outdoor areas were the best. We had a wonderful cocktail waitress named Norma at the pool, who took such good care of us. We spent most of our time at the pool eating shrimp tacos and drinking pina coladas and strawberry daiquiris. We also had incredible massages at the hotel spa. Best vacation I've had in a long time. Hotel was also at max occupancy (we went over Memorial Day weekend), but was still very quiet and relaxing.
Alison
"Beautiful hotel with a great view."
Its a beautiful hotel with a great view. They are still doing some construction but most resorts in cabo are. The only real downside is no swimming in front of the hotel.
chris
"Great location. Staff was phenomenal. Very clean"
Great hotel. Plain and simple. Better than Riu palace and barcelo
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Wonderfully Amazing Stay"
My stay was excellent. The staff was very friendly, well spoken, attentive and very much willing to accommodate our needs while working out an issue we had. I would recommend this hotel to any and everyone. The grounds were amazing and look just like the website pictures. I will be staying here again on any future trips to Cabo
4 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Jamie
"Great location with amazing views."
The hotel location is great really close to the marina, all the shops, restaurants and excursion are there. The hotel is really nice. The pools are amazing. I loved that they have an adults only pool. The food was good, and I'm an extremely picky eater. Ishmael at the pool bar was the best bartender. We will go back because of him! Overall the staff was great.
Other trip May 28, 2015
jamie
"A wonderful all-inclusive resort"
Finisterra is truly a wonderful resort for the whole family. If you are travelling to Los Cabos, this hotel should be of consideration. For the most part, the hotel exceeded my expectations. There were a few issues that I will describe below. So let me go step by step: 1) The reception: The reception was warm and inviting. Yes, they do try to sell you a timeshare if you are a willing listener. However, if you simply tell your "host" that you are not interested, they will respect your wishes and leave you alone. Note that if you book through Expedia, there will be an Expedia host trying to sell you tours. 2) The rooms: We rented two rooms. The regular Junior Suite and the Finisterra Junior Suite. Both rooms were very large and comfortable. No complaints. The big Jacuzzi tub in the Finisterra Junior Suite was thoroughly enjoyed by my kids. The rooms were well stocked, and in good order. Overall, this is a good resort. I would recommend it. I would definitely consider coming back to Finisterra the next time I am in Cabo.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Eugene
"Great hotel,fab location,beautiful surroundings."
Had a great time from day one. Hotel was beautiful food and drinks were really good. Only complaint I have and it's a small one,was construction going on right under our room,so couldn't relaxin the room if we wanted to. But apart from that it was brilliant.
Other trip May 26, 2015
adele
The food and hotel staff was excellent. I felt compelled to share my experience with friends and family. This was my first, but certainly not my last time visiting cabo. I had a wonderful experience.
Other trip May 25, 2015
kamille
"Awesome Location!"
Great location walk to town and even lovers beach. Best views in all of Cabo.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Beautiful location some downsides though"
The resort is in a beautiful location. The food was good and staff was wonderful. Our room was spacious and looked just as advertised, but our "partial ocean view" was just that; if you weren't standing on the balcony, there was only a view of other buildings. There was also a continuous loud humming noise 24 hrs a day, no hot water and a soaking tub that backed up with black sludge. Also, unless you are ready to purchase a vacation package (timeshare) avoid the resort tour at all costs. Our meeting lasted well over 2 hours and basically ruined the first day of our vacation. We would consider staying at this location again but we would just be quite a bit pickier about room location and tours.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Denise
"The entertainment crew was great!"
Very friendly, knew our names, and wanted to make sure we were having a great time and enjoying our stay!
Other trip May 24, 2015
"The Finisterra is still the Jewel of Cabo."
I had the pleasure of staying at the Finisterra back in the mid 80's when it was the only high end hotel on the hill over looking Cabo. I stayed there again in 1999 just after the new tower and pool area went up on the Pacific Ocean side. Since then, Sandos had purchased the property and has expanded the facilities and has made sure that The Finisterra maintains its ranking as the best resort in Cabo. Everything was perfect. Excellent all-inclusive get away at a fun, high end resort. I was surprised at the quality of the nightly entertainment they provided. Go to the Finisterra website; look at the photos and what they offer. No better place to stay.
Zack
"Great hotel, friendly staff, close to town"
Stayed for 8 days. Staff was always friendly and provided excellent service. Went off resort twice to town which is a short walk. Great activities every night. Food was good, drinks good, bartender at royal elite pool, Ishmael, was the best! Would highly recommend this resort to anyone.
becca
"All inclusive in the city with ocean view"
Location is very convinient within walking distance to many attractions including the marina. Food at the hotel was a bit hit or miss, some wonderful some not worth it. Beautiful beach on the pacific which was great for beaching just not swimming. If you want to swim do not book on the pacific side of the peninsula. Great place to hang out on a beach worry free with a drink in your hand.
Nik
"Beautiful hotel right on the ocean"
Very beautiful, the staff was very friendly. You can't beat all inclusive. The food was pretty good though the Italian place leaves room to be desired. My only negative comments were there were no screen doors so a lot of Mosquitos came in our room. And the bottom sheet on the bed wasn't fitted so our feet touched the actual mattress at the bottom which I didn't like since other people's feet have touched that. Other than those things we were very pleased!
Other trip May 22, 2015
Danielle
"Exactly as shown on the web!"
We had a 6 night stay at this all-inclusive resort. Everything was exactly as portrayed on the web. The room was big and beautiful, the view exactly as I was expecting. 3 wonderful pools and extremely attentive staff members, who really went out of their way to help us enjoy ourselves. They were coming by to get orders for drinks almost before you had even finished your first one. The Italian restaurant was among the best I have every eaten in, as well as being included in the package. I enjoyed a facial and a massage at the spa (cost extra, but by far the best facial I have had). The spa had you come 40 minutes early so you could enjoy a sit in the steam room (peppermint fragrant steam), a stint in the dry sauna (again, with teakwood scent and cucumber slices over your eyes), then a soak in the hydrotherapy pool, followed by a dip in a brisk and cold cleansing pool. THEN your treatment. I have never felt more pampered. The hotel is within walking distance of the marina and shopping, no need to take a taxi. All of the restaurants were good. We spent every evening in the Whale Watchers bar, perched high on the hill with outstanding panoramic views of the ocean. This was the perfect vacation and I can't recommend it highly enough.
"Paradise"
Was greeted with champagne. Pampered beyond my expectations. All food/restaurants were excellent. Staff was amazing. Can't wait to go back!!!
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Nice Resort - Close to Marina"
Resort has several restaurants, all very good. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The smaller size of the resort is nice, everything is close and easy to find. Book the suites!! Oldest part of the hotel but newly renovated - very close to the restaurants & the views of the marina and Pacific are great!! We'll be back next year!!
Randy
Great Cabo experience! Very friendly staff as everyone made us feel welcome. Did not experience any timeshare sales pitches. Hotel grounds very well kept and clean. All inclusive included premium liquor and the views from the bars and restaurants were unbeatable. They had excursion representatives present at the hotel which we used to book our golf outings. Made it very easy to book. Only issues were a muggy room despite a/c running all day as well as the swim up bar (which shares the bar with the agave restaurant) closing at 6pm even tho the restaurant was open and serving drinks. This did not make any sense. But the bar staff was friendly none the less.
Other trip May 14, 2015
"Awesome relaxing vacation"
This is an amazing resort with views that go on forever. The staff is top notch, always friendly and helpful...especially Arturo, Carmen and Fernando! The food for an all inclusive exceeded my expectations. Everything is available from lattes to sandwich to go to buffet to sit down dinner. We loved the views from the whale watcher bar...so relaxing and post card perfect. Lots of great shows and enjoyable beach parties in the evening. We'll be back!
Other trip May 14, 2015
craig
"It may have been the first, but it's still got it!"
We spent four nights and five days at Finisterra this time. Been to Cabo four times before. We thoroughly enjoyed this resort. Seems they have upgraded or refreshed all their facilities, their pools were nice, their beach access is excellent, and they really are a very short walk down to the Marina. It was much more peaceful and quiet on the Pacific side, no vendors, hawkers, etc. (They are worse in Cabo now than ever?) We all said we would go back to this resort. The only negatives were that the "partiers" basically take over the middle pool, at the bar, near the poolside restaurant, and sometimes the choice of music is unfortunate, since the pounding and beat and even the profane Rap get on your nerves, if you are laying out on the beach, or by the pool. Didn't happen all the time, and we'd still go back, so we overlooked it.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Patrick
"nice stay all inclusive good time."
Hotels is in nice shape, close to town, friendly staff. Great value!
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Very nice hotel with great views, foods, room, etc"
Our family incl. 2 small kids (2 & 5 years old) stayed at this hotel, and we all enjoyed the whole stay. Room was located at hill and it was a separate from main hotel building, and seemed the room was relatively new or remodeled. It was wonderful Bay view with nice space, sofa, table, clean beds. There are several restaurant and all the foods were great. Kids also enjoyed "kids club" and staff was kind/nice to play with kids. I would like to come back to this hotel.
Other trip May 12, 2015
RYO
"Beautiful resort with stunning views next to town"
This was my second time at Sandos and it was even better than last year. The staff is extremely friendly. We had to cheapest room with the view of the pool and Pacific Ocean and the view was amazing. You would have thought we had the fanciest room. Last year we didn't attend any of the entertainment that the hotel provides and that was a mistake. There are great shows and the white party on the beach was truly memorable with the fire and dance show. The walk to the marina is less than 5 minutes but the hill is a bit steep so it might be a bit difficult for some. You can't swim on the ocean but there's a beach right around the corner where you can swim or if you prefer the crowds you can always take a boat to Medano Beach (for about $12 round trip per person and yes they will come back for you and pick you up).
Other trip May 11, 2015
Bridget
"Our visit to Cabo"
We stayed at this hotel for ten wonderful days and had a terrific time. Our room was spacious and very clean with our ocean view. There were 16 of us who came on vacation and despite the unusually cool temps (in the 70 degree range) and breezy winds we all had a fabulous time. You can't control the weather. The restaurants were nice and the employees provided excellent guest service. From the moment we arrived to the time when we checked out we had no problems. This is a great all inclusive hotel with wonderful customer service. There were about 12 of us who work at a ski resort in Utah in the winter and it was so nice to be waited on with this vacation at the end of our season. We would come back here in the future.
Other trip May 9, 2015
CJ
"Very enjoyable and relaxing stay at a great hotel"
We had a very pleasant stay at Finisterra. The room was luxurious and the view was magnificent. The service was excellent. The location was also great since it was convenient to walk into the town, but still isolated and quiet. The hotel exceeded my expectations. The only minor nits: The food options could be a little limited if you have a longer stay (it was fine for our 3 nights), and the Wifi coverage in the hotel is a spotty (especially in the room).
3 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"very nice hotel close to the marina and town"
We loved our stay at the Finisterra. The staff was very nice, always saying hello and greeting us whenever we saw them. We asked to change rooms to have adjoining rooms with our children and they did that for us with no issues. Overall we were very happy with the staff. The hotel is right near the marina and shops so we could walk there, which we did. The food was good and overall we had a great time. We did book a fishing excursion from the hotels lobby that we found not to be up to the standards of the hotel. The boat was in bad condition. We were afraid we might not make it back to the marina and neither the captain or first mate spoke English. We thought booking through the hotel would ay least guarantee a better experience.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Great location to both marina and beach."
Better then expected. The service from the staff was great and sooo helpful. The only downfall was the pressure from hotel staff to buy the time share package and attend the seminar. Food was great and NO reservations were needed.
Other trip May 8, 2015
my name is keit
"Nice hotel close to marina"
Very nice hotel centrally located. The beach is very nice with lounge chairs and palapas . You can not swim in the ocean the water is to rough. The pools were great with a swim up bar. The food was ok but room service menu is very limited. The stocked mini bar consists of a small fridge with 4 beers and 4 sodas. We stayed in the finisterra suite the room was very nice and comfortable but when we went to use the garden jacuzzi tub it filled with a thick yellow slime. I called for the manager he came up and apologized and said he didn't have another room to swap with us but that he would have someone clean it for us the next morning. We never heard from anyone again. I went to the front desk and asked if it was cleaned and fixed and they said yes it was. We tried using it again the next night and the same thing happened again. So we ended up not even getting to use the tub at all.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Nice resort with beautiful view"
Sandos Finistera is a very nice resort in a great location.....Pacific Ocean on one side, Sea of Cortez Marina on the other. It's within walking distance of downtown. Beautiful resort. 3 nice pools. Entertainment staff was great. Sergio was the best! Only 3 a la carte restaurants but food was good and service was good. Can't say much for Don Diego buffet. Food would have been tasty if it had been hot. Service was poor. The omelet lady at the breakfast buffet was wonderful. We had a great time and are thinking of suggesting this resort as a destination for our family group of 10 adults in the future.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Friendly and kind staff"
The staff are friendly and extremely helpful, even provided a bowl of rice because our phone got wet. The food was delicious, drinks were awesome. Very closed to the marina and shopping, very safe surroundings. Beautiful view from the resort of the marina and beach. I loved my stay and didn't want to go home.
Other trip May 4, 2015
KW
"Great Hotel...Great Location"
This resort gave our group of 6 an epic vacation. We range in age from 27-35 and by day 2 our group had turned into 16 people all in our age group. Walking into Cabo or taking a water taxi couldn't have been easier from the hotels location. If you are considering Cabo Sandos is a must stay
Other trip May 3, 2015
Keith
We had a room on the bay side, which we loved due to the fact there were only 20 rooms on that side, it was close to coffee shop, the breakfast and dinner buffet, and the "entertainment". The only down side to being in that area was if you wanted to go to bed early, the entertainment was loud and could last until 11 pm or so. I loved the fact that this hotel has access to both the beach side and the harbor side. The views were fantastic day or night! The service was great. I was very impressed with how wonderful the employees were. We did not take the tour for the vacation packages as I hate being sold on things I didn't ask for. They did not push too hard for us to do so. Overall, for our first all inclusive vacation, we were very happy.
Other trip May 3, 2015
T
"Nice hotel, great beach."
Mediocre all inclusive. Tons of pressure to buy a time share or sit through a presentation. The guy called our room non stop asking us to come down to the lobby...all I wanted to do was enjoy my long weekend beach vacation.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Jack
Nice views. Average food. Beware if the constant nagging to by timeshare units!
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
shannon
I really enjoyed the customer service. I was ill while on vacation and when I called down to ask for a recommendation for a doctor, the concierge actually had the resort doctor with a nurse in my room within 30 minutes. When I was diagnosed and needed some prescriptions, the concierge called in my order and had a messenger deliver it to my room with a member of the concierge team to ensure everything went as planned. I never even had to leave my room. This was just one example of the many things that happened to make me and my husband DEFINITELY want to return to this resort in the future!
Tiffany
Really enjoyed our stay at the Finisterra! My husband & I went on an adult trip with another couple. This was our 1st stay in Cabo & had such a great experience that we plan to make it a yearly trip & will definitely book here again! The resort grounds are very nice, while there was some construction going on it was never disrupting to the visit. The food was overall tasty! Breakfast was the best with the make your own omelet bar. Desserts were overall not too fabulous, but that was not a deal breaker for me! If you can afford the upgrade from a standard room, I would highly recommend the bay view. I love me a good ocean view room, but with the bay view we were able to sit on the balcony in the mornings and evenings & enjoy the city life happening around us & still had a view of the ocean + the cruise ships anchored out. If I had to list my cons, it would be this: - We wished they served Corona/Corona Light - The beds were a tad harder than I would like but were comfortable enough to have a decent night sleep - The desserts weren't so tasty Pro's: - Beautiful resort - Good food - Walking distance to shopping, bars, etc. - Fernando at the pool is the BEST waiter & REALLY took good care of us! - The staff was very pleasant and accommodating We DID NOT want to come home (who does after a vacation?)... really looking forward to planning our next stay!
Sheila
"Will definitely return."
Will come back to cabo and will stay at this hotel. They helped make my vacation awesome.
Don
"Not what I expected based on the photos."
First, I expected there to be SOME greenery at the hotel, based on the photos of the hotel. But the green spaces had been replanted with catcus and sand. So it was not lush as I had hoped. Not that I expected Cabo to be a tropical oasis. I know it is a desert. But there are other resorts that do maintain some greenery. The food at the main restaurant was generally cold always, and sometimes under cooked. I got sick on my 5th day there and spent it in my room watching TV. The bed was like a rock. We put the comforter under the sheets to make it bearable. There is only one bar open during the day, and that is the swim up bar. So there was no place to sit and look at the ocean and drink in a chair. Unless you sit in the hard recliners by the pool, which are generally uncomfortable since they dont have cushions. The place is fairly exposed to the elements since it is down on the beach, so when the wind came up, the air got cold. Even though the air temperature was 80 degrees, it felt like 60 degrees when the wind blew. Making it impossible to get in the pool. I did expect it to be warmer in Cabo, but did not think the wind could cool it down so much. The hotel is Timeshare, and they bombard you with offers to get you into the hard sell meetings. From the moment you arrive at the airport, the first room past the immigration table is the timeshare room. They pose as taxi services, but really they are pushing a free taxi ride in exchange for visiting their hotel.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Great location to downtown"
Very nice hotel. Walking distance to downtown. We will stay there again. Great staff too.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Graeat Location and Views"
Hotel - The newer part of the hotel is spectacular and there are great views of the hotel and the Cabo San Lucas marina from here. Location - right on the beach and only a 15 minute walk to get near Land's end or 30 minutes to Puerto Paraiso Mall. Staff - Everyone we encountered was extremely friendly and for the most part gave us exemplary service. Rooms - All rooms overlook the ocean/pools or the marina. We were in the original part of the hotel (Junior Suite Ocean view) so the décor was dated. The newer part of the hotel has the much nicer rooms which are available for a premium. Entertainment - good nightly entertainment was provided by the hotel either on the beach or in the Finisterra Plaza in the new section. Dining - There are 4 restaurants and a café on site. Agave near the pool serves Mexican food and was generally good. Emilio's is the Italian restaurant but it was average and the desserts were not that good. The Cupcake café had excellent coffee, cupcakes, and pastries. Don Diego serves a good daily buffet breakfast and nightly themed buffet dinners which were a letdown. I would say we only liked the Mexican buffet here. We did not dine at Tortuga Beach. Kid's Club - This is a converted hotel room with air hockey, Xbox 360, videos, arts/crafts with a slide and trampoline outside (unshared). It would be nice if they could expand this into an actual play area with shade. Spa - Very nice facility.
6 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Benjamin
"Relaxing Beach Vacation"
I recently traveled to Sandos Finisterra with my little sister and cousin for a girls' getaway week. The goal was to totally veg out on the beach, read and eat for an uninterrupted seven days. Mission Accomplished. The resort was very nice, with truly impeccable service. Although our room was a little humid, we spent most of the time out on the gorgeous beach or camped by the pool. The never-ending supply of cocktails was delicious (and perfectly strong, by the way) and the pace was relaxed and restful (except for the loud music by the middle pool area, but we simply moved to the beach or the highest pool for more quiet). The food in the restaurants was quite good. We especially liked the Italian place. However, after six nights we were finding ourselves a little bit bored with the lack of choices (however, we had special dietary requirements and so this largely limited what we could order). The only negative was that my cousin's Samsung Galaxy phone was stolen while we were at the Stone's Club one night (we kept receiving butt-dials overhearing someone speaking in Spanish after we realized it was missing that night and for the following weekend.) We reported the phone missing, but of course no one turned it in and we never heard back about it.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
SadieCrow
"Decent hotel"
The food was not very good and the hotel is very dated.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015