All hotels in Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Blvd. Marina s/n, Col. Centro, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, 23410, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Delicious food
"Exceeded our expectation in everyway?"
Everything from the location, food, entertainment, pools, rooms and staff was top-shelf. We loved the food and the drinks. The close to town location was a big plus for us- although we hustled back to the hotel whenever we got hungry because we did not want to miss a delicious meal. Entertainment was an unexpected surprise and lots of fun. The staff was friendly and helpful at every occasion.
Response by Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
Dear Florida Family, We would like to thank you for taking the time to share with all of us your valuable review. We are glad to have read that you really enjoyed your stay with us and that you were pleased with our service, for us it is very important to meet the expectations of our guests and comments like yours motivate us constantly to do our best to maintain the quality of the service we provide and to improve every day. We will be hoping for your return soon so you can enjoy our services again. Sincerely, Valeria Del Olmo | Web Relations Manager | Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Florida Family
"Upgrade"
The basic 1 and 2 bed rooms are nice. Nice size and fairly clean. Everything was pretty clean except for the occasional strains of black hair on the shower walls (I dont have this kind of hair). The property is really nice. Food was a disappointment except for breakfast in the Don restaurant and dinner in the Torgue. Alcohol by the pool under the hut is bottom shelf. It gave everyone in our group a bad headache after 2 or 3 drinks. Overall the stay is pleasant. I would go for the room upgrade with the deep tub. The rooms were very nice!
Response by Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
Dear Torrie, We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your latest experience at Sandos Finisterra, it is a true pleasure to know that your overall experience with us was enjoyable. We strive to resolve all guests challenges with a sense of urgency as they are here to relax in a stress free environment.Please rest assured that your comments are taken seriously and immediate proactive action will be taken in order to provide a better experience to future guests. We would be glad to welcome you again soon! Sincerely, Valeria Del Olmo | Web Relations Manager | Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Torrie
"Gorgeous views"
I loved this resort. The staff was beyond amazing! Always something to do, pool activities, nightly shows and a great night club on the resort. Only minutes away from night clubs on squid roe. 5minute walk to boardwalk restaurants and souvenir shops. The lobby bar was my favorite of all. Bartenders were amazing! I participated in a small contest and won a free 25 min massage- I highly recommend trying the spa! Beyond relaxing. Yes everything is all inclusive but not enough people tip for the services that the staff provide - don't be that person. Out of all resorts I've tried in mexico I was most impressed with the service here.
Response by Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
Dear Tasha, We would like to thank you the time you have taken for sharing such great things about your recent stay at Sandos Finisterra. We are glad that your experience with us was pleasant and to have read that you really ejnoy our stay with us. We also would like to thank you your kind comments in regards to our service. We will be hoping for your return soon so you can enjoy our services again. Sincerely, Valeria Del Olmo | Web Relations Manager | Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Tasha
"location was nice, but hotel is very old"
Bathroom had meldew, rooms looked very old and not clean
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Great hotel ...great location ."
Great stay with one exception. Beautiful views , great staff, nice rooms but air conditioning in rooms is hit or miss. My 5th time in cabo and would definitely recommend to friends and probably stay there again. We loved everything about our stay with the exception of the air conditioning in our room. We are very laid back and typically are not ones to be picky or complain. our first room was perfect...great view , great a/c but did not have the king bed we reserved. They were very understanding and moved us to a larger room with a king size bed. When we got to the room it was very hot but were told it would be cool in about an hour as the unit had just been turned on. we had plans with a group from the wedding party so did not return until about 1 am. Room was still very hot so front desk moved us next door. ac barely worked in this room and had double beds but were to tired to deal with it any more. First thing the next morning we asked to be moved and the hotel obliged. first room very hot again but bell boy checked a 5th room while we waited. he called and told us not to unpack as he had found the room for us. when we arrived in the other room we were extremely happy! Cold air poured out of the door as soon as we opened it! living area, king size bed, A/C, still a great view and to top it off our own hot tub. Honestly would have taken any room with A/C at this point but the upgrade was a nice gesture. Credit to the hotel as they worked with us until we were satisfied.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"Great experience!!!"
Staff was always very friendly & made our stay exceptional!!! Will definitely be back!!
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"Not bad but overrated."
Overall, I give it 3.5 stars. They seemed to really invest in some areas and totally skimp on others. Resort is pretty nice but the rooms are really outdated. Best parts are the pools, gym, spa and restaurants. On arrival, they put us in a small room that did not have the ocean view we reserved so we had to speak to a manager. The new room was good on space, location and cleanliness. However, the decor and furnishing were terribly outdated and low quality (but the bed was comfortable thank goodness). Wi-fi was horrible. Service was often slow, like room service and getting the room cleaned. They often failed to accommodate basic requests, like not having butter at one of the restaurants and not knowing how to make cocktails. The food was pretty good. Location close to marina and town is good but be aware that this is the side where you can't swim at the beach unless you sign a waiver (like much of Cabo).
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
KR
Our experience at the Sandos was very positive and would go back. The staff was warm and helpful; from the front desk to the cleaning staff. The grounds were kept exceptionally clean and the variety of food and taste was exceptional. The setting, against a rock cliff and elevated views of the Pacific were memorable. The beach was very clean and had a beach life guard that kept a watchful eye on guests. The kids had a great time in the spacious pools. The spa is beautiful and tennis courts were artificial grass surface. Can't wait to go back!
"Decent old resort."
The resort staff is mostly excellent with a few exceptions of incompetent employees and a few lazy or unhappy waiters. We especially loved the Cupcake Cafe and their staff. Ricardo and the staff here were all super friendly and wonderful at the cafe. The food at any of the restaurants are a hit and miss. The seafood here is delicious while anything else is either so-so or utterly disgusting at any of their restaurants. The liquor served that comes with the all inclusive package is probably one of the cheapest stuff I have ever tasted and ruined a lot of the experience for me. You get 2 choices of beer, XX and Tecate Light. This hotel is right on the beach but you shouldn't enter the beach here because it is too deep and the waves tend to be very high which can be extremely dangerous. The pool area is very clean and very enjoyable. We had a beautiful ocean view from our room's balcony. If it feels like my review is all over the place it is because that was how I felt while staying at this resort. At moments it felt like it was the most wonderful experience and at others it felt like I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
Jose Luis
"Hotel has a cupcake bar. Unique feature"
Loved it! Only down fall you cannot go inside the beach water. Since its the pacific its open ocean. Waves have no mercy. You want to swim in the ocean you have to walk down town catch a taxi 10 away there is a public beach. Or rent a car much cheaper alternative!
Jocy
"Relaxation"
Food, drink, accommodations were exactly what you need to realx in Cabo. There is no swimmable beach there so if you are looking to go into the water more than waste high, forget it. I didn't want that not that i had time....i wanted the bar side pool and rest! The food was great, no cheapness about that! There is a lot to do within walking distance of the hotel but a 8 dollar cab (taxi) ride to the strip where Cabo Wabo and squid row is located. There is activities every night at the hotel so you don't ever have to leave and still be entertained and safe!
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
staff super friendly and very helpful and supportive. Felt safe and secure and staff makes you feel that they are very trust-worthy.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
sam
"Beautifully designed and located hotel/resort"
Other than the less than perfect AC in the room, everything was perfect. The architectural design that incorporates the nature around the resort is really beautiful, especially with the exposed mountain stone where you'd normally see a wall. Beautiful vistas/balconies. Highly recommend this resort. Oh, and unlike a lot of other resorts, this one not only has a private beach, but it's also next door to the marina, and walking distance to the downtown area for bazaar type shopping for handy crafts, restaurants, bars, clubs etc.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Aidin
"Nice hotel near marina and the ocean"
My coworker is going to this hotel next week with my recommendation
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Terrible Drinks! Okay food. Good service. If you are hard up on money. Get a good rate and it's okay. Otherwise, you can do a lot better.
Jimbo
"Great location, excellent value"
Resort sits right on the beach. The back of the resort sits on a hill overlooking the Marina. Food was great for being all inclusive. El Agave had new york, rib eye, filet mignon steaks for dinner. Don Diego's is a buffet style restaurant with different themed foods nightly. Italian restaurant was ok. Also every night there was different entertainment, such as White Party and Michael Jackson show. Drinks were bottom tier, beer was on draft, but wasnt expecting anything else. Was allowed to bring my own bottle, bartners at pool prepared my drinks. Wasn't bothered at all regarding timeshare presentation. The only thing i didnt really care for were the rooms, felt like a Motel 6. They were not dirty or anything, but were defenitly not very impressive at all. For the price and what you get, defenitely would stay here again!!
Eddie
"Location is great"
Very convenient to walk to marina as well as numerous restaurants and nightlife. No need to taxi unless your going more than a few miles. Always felt safe walking to and from the city center. Being near the marina also makes it easy to book activities as well as $8 water taxi to medano beach and to see the Arco.
Armando
This Hotel was great really nice. The swimming pool area is big with a lot of room to swim. The best part is the swim up bar has great drinks any drink you ask for they can make. It offers different events everyday such as shows, beach parties, karaoke, and many more. Has different restaurants with great food the best one is the Italian restaurant. The staff is friendly looking to help you with anything you need. The location is great as well is about a 20 minute walk to the marina where you can find bars, restaurants, stores, and nightlife. Cabo adventures is about a 10 minute walk where you can do different activities such as snorkeling, sailing, camel ride, swimming with the dolphins, and many more great place to book activities. The marina beach is about a 15 minute walk where you will find the softest sand in Cabo.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Okay Hotel, Not really my speed."
The hotel is the jewel of the area, but my room had a lot of bugs because of my location on the floor. The Drinks were terrible. I drank for 3 days and couldnt get a buzz. I finally had to start drinking straight and still couldnt get there. I went out into town one day and had 2 drinks. I was completely buzzed. Something isnt right with those drinks. Food was pretty good. The breakfast buffet was great. The view from the restaurant was also top notch. I could spend a day there alone. The staff is great. Audel, Claudia, and Morena I think were AWESOME! They helped me to my room and were super personable. Great Staff! The waiters for dinner were So-So at the Steakhouse. The Pool waiter I forget his name was heaven sent. He was the only way we could get an okay drink. Ordering from the Pool Bar was horrible. The margaritas tasted like all LIME JUICE or ALL SALT. DisGUSTING! I think this hotel might need an upgrade in Management. Room Service takes about 2 hours, and one time they forgot about us all together, and when it was delivered everything was cold. In summary, If you can get a good rate the grounds, staff, and Facilities are good, but the all inclusive I probably wouldnt do it. I was expecting okay drinks, but these were TERRIBLE!!!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Jimbo
"1st trip to Cabo"
Over all a good experience. Hotel staff very friendly EXCEPT the bartenders. The room and view (Bay View) was excellent.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Darrell
"Perfect location, older room furniture."
Location - I don't think you can find a better located place in Cabo. Just amazing views and overall location. Rooms - nothing works properly. Old furniture, crappy TV, many broken stuff, huge noise, funny smell. No bueno. Food - people say verry good, I would say - good. They use the same food to make different dishes, so not always fresh. Pools - Amazing pools and bars, so you can enjoy your day without going out of the resort. Next time I will go somewhere else, just to have different experince, but this hotel is definitely one of the best in Cabo. And you pay for it...
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Vlad
"Ahhhh"
Relaxing, clean, beautiful and spacious rooms, pool areas clean and plentiful chairs. Food is great! Lots of choices and all are delicious!!
Norma
"Scenic All-Inclusive on Beach"
We stayed at Sandos for 6 days and it was a great trip overall. We knew ahead of time you couldn't swim at the resort's beach, so no problem there. The food was hit or miss, as was the service. The atmosphere is nice, and the room of sufficient, however our air conditioner didn't keep the room cool enough to our liking. I wouldn't suggest ordering room service, the delivery time is super long and the food isn't very good.
M
"Nice hotel with a nice view"
Hotel staffs are very nice. We stayed at junior suite with ocean view which was cozy. The food there was just ok.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
My TV channels was in Spanish. Which I did not like and kept trying to get change. The beds was to small . More like full which it should been a queen. The staff was great and experience was awesome!
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
EW
"CABO was Great at Sandos!"
Used RCI for the very first time. After doing a bit of research we went with Sandos Finisterra and boy was I happy to have chosen this hotel. Great views, food, staff, and entertainment. We plan on coming back to CABO to Sandos in the future! Awesome time!
Paco
"Beautiful beach and pool"
Food was pretty good but the liquor offered was not. Even the draft beer did not taste right. Did not like that some amenities were reserved for the exclusive members only as a way for people to buy into the time share. A short walk to the marina. Staff were all wonderful. Very nice gym. Gorgeous beach
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Convenient location. Many food options. Entire stay was wonderful.
theresa
"The best vacation ever !!"
The trip to Cabo San Lucas and the Sandos Finisterra was the best vacation ever !! We enjoyed our stay so much that in the future, we will just look up the Sandos and book it, without looking at any other possibilities. Really a relaxing fun time, food & service was outstanding. Fernando, the pool waiter, was a pleasant surprise to our stay and really enjoyed seeing him everyday !! The two activity directors Iziz, and Sergio also where really fun and really enjoyable. Thanks to all the staff for making our stay comfortable and relaxing. The Sandos Spa, staff and cupcake bar, all restaurants, fabulous !! Gracias !!
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Great time and experience. Big hotel, so a lot of walking, but that was fine. Only thing I would recommend is to avoid Gray line (buses/excursions/everything) situated in the main lobby. Gray line is a scam! Other than that, hotel was fantastic.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Great Service!"
From the moment we arrived, we were made to feel like family. The check in was flawless. No surprises, issues and the room was available right away. Everyone is bilingual and that made it much easier for my fiance and myself. The hotel itself is beautiful. Clean and user friendly. I cannot think of anything I would change. When we wondered outside of the hotel, the staff told us what to expect and how much we should pay. The resort is within walking distance of downtown so it's easy to get to everything. The walk uphill can be challenging, especially, after a fun day/night of shopping and drinking. Cabs are cheap and easily available. And do not rule out the shops at the resort. The prices are competitive. The entertainment at the resort is fun as well. We looked forward to the events every day. Family fun. We already plan on coming back with our boys. Great experience!!
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
abel
"Recycled food from restaurant to restaurant. Bake"
Recycled food from restaurant to restaurant. Baked fish here today there, tomorrrow. Chicken pieces here then recycled or renamed there tomorrow. Boring for older people, Nothing to do but swim, drink, or listen to LOUD music at disco. If it's all-inclusive and you don't want to spend extra money in town, don't go here, unless you can sit in sun for 8 hours and drink profusely. We were bored to tears after day 2. If I spend over $3500 dollars to get there I expect more than I got. Expedia hounds also pray on you trying to sale things as soon as you arrive. They say don't talk to anybody at airport because they have their own agenda for sales. Very, very disappointing, except for few bartenders that entertained us with conversation. Did enjoy them. Smelled like sewer everywhere also.
audrey
"Awesome location with lots to do"
Hotel staff were super friendly and very pleasant,grounds were always clean and food was excellent with 24 hr room service ,I would say this was the best resort in last ten years and we go once a year,great location with marina at your back door and ocean at your front,entertainment was fantastic with daily shows and dinner and show on the beech was great ,I would recommend to everyone as we will be back next year
rick
"great location"
our balcony overlooked the marina and medono beach. the front door overlooked the pacific ocean. great location within walking distance to marina and locals swimmable beach. all inclusive was great.
cyburg
"Great all inclusive hotel!"
The staff is what makes this place so good! They are welcoming, professional, and give great attention to detail. They want your stay to be outstanding as much as you do. We had a fun time relaxing in the Cabo warmth and sun.
Colleen
"Last minute"
Upon arrival we were treated like royalty. Personally shown all the facilities by a very courteous butler. The food and drinks were outstanding, service was great. I never had to wait to have my drink filled whether at the pool or in a restaurant. The room was very comfortable with great views and amenities. I would definitely recommend Sandos Finisterra to everyone.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
JD
"Sandos Is A Awesome Place"
We had a fantastic time at Sandos for our 31st anniversary. We will diffidently go back sometime. The staff was very accommodating and food was excellent
"Stunning Views"
We were nervous about what this resort would be like after reading mixed reviews. Upon arriving, our fears were swept away by the smiling faces and friendly service. From check-in to check-out our trip was fantastic. Our room (Finisterra Jr. Suite) had a phenomenal view of the marina from the balcony and a stunning view of the Pacific out the front door. The restaurants and bars were clean and offered great selections. The Cupcake Cafe was a fun place to go and grab a latte and something sweet after a day full of pool hopping. There was entertainment every night at the resort but a quick walk of cab ride would get you anywhere in town if you desired to venture out. This place was worth way more than its actual price. Highly highly recommend!
KC
"Nice, clean, and very friendly staff"
This was our first visit to Cabo and we had a great time. The staff at Sandos was amazing, especially the entertainment staff. Every night they had a different show or event that involved both adults and kids. It was great! Thank you Sandos for making our first experience a great one!!
Durango
"Nice accommodations, but sub-par service and food"
The resort is nice and in an excellent location (overlooking both the marina and the Pacific ocean) within walking distance of the marina and nightlife. The views are beautiful and there is direct access to the beach. The swim up bar is a nice touch. I believe most people have the "all inclusive" package (wearing the blue wrist bands), which gets you all-you-can-eat in all their restaurants and bars (including the room mini-bar). Unfortunately, the alcohol selection is extremely limited, with all bottom shelf products. The mini-bar only has beer, although there was one bottle of Merlot in the room that we did not drink. Service was very bad in the restaurants. The wait staff hardly came around to check up on us and we had to ask *multiple* times for drinks, which came out 20 minutes later. On one occasion, I didn't receive my drink at all after asking two times. The food was very bland and on several occasions, the menu was stained with food (a pet peeve of mine). Ironically, our best meals were by the pool, served in chafing stands (we got chicken tacos and a chicken burrito). The tortilla chips were not fresh. We also booked two excursions (RZR and a dolphin experience) through the in-hotel booking agency. They made promises to us that they could not uphold. They originally told us that they would make special arrangements for transport that would allow us to do both trips in the same day. The day of the excursions, the on-staff agent said we could not.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Ernesto
"America's Birthday In Mexico"
What an amazing experience! First time in Cabo and I went with my best friend and we were treated like royalty at the hotel. The staff was so super friendly and were accommodating to all of our needs. The front lobby bar has some of the best staff, Eduardo & Francisco, and honestly felt like we had known them our entire lives by the time we left. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone but if traveling in a group and your friends stay at hotel hotel note that there is a strict policy on no outside guests so save yourselves the hassle and just all book at Finisterra!
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
TXAZGirls
"Amazing vacation"
we loved this hotel. Very friendly staff. Clean rooms. Amazing and very delicious food. Beautiful view.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
"Sandos Cabos"
overall experiance was wonderful. I loved the food and the service!!! some of the facilities you can see the wear and tear.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
"Great resort, beautiful views of the beach & city"
I recently visited the Sandos Finisterra on a girl trip. We were greeted by the wonderful staff and they were very accomodating. The resort is located on a mountain top and is simply amazing. Our only hiccup was our A/C in our room which the maintenance crew attempted to fix twice and with no resolution, the manager upgraded us to a one-bedroom suite. We enjoyed the food and the swim up bars. Everything was very clean and the hotel is well maintained. I would definitely go back!!!
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Turning 30!
"Relaxing hotel on the beach"
We were there during the hurricane. We had a great time. The staff is really amazing. They did a great job preparing for and having a back up plan during the hurricane. We will be coming back again. We have stayed twice now. The food is decent. The activities are good. The room struggled to stay cool and the water dispenser didn't stay cold. The view and the room itself was awesome.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
tom and michele
"Private, Great Location, Hard working staff"
My wife and I just got back lastnight from our stay at Los Cabos Finisterra for our honeymoon. There is 3-4 pools, with the best being the adults only pool with a full pool bar in the water. The food is actually very good for an all inclusive restaurant, with lots of options and different types of foods. The Staff works extremely hard non stop and efficiently, checking in often and occasionally even bringing us drinks without asking once they saw we had finished. I have to note that after 5 days there we did end up getting sick, which is very common all around Mexico. If you are heading to Cabo, do your research, be careful and try to make sure all the stuff that goes in your mouth is good quality/pure. The hotel was perfect distance from everything, easily within walking distance. The nightly events, interactions, and activities booth were always great, helpful, and smiling. The one thing we absolutely hated was the "Timeshare/Royal Elite" sales presentations that they try to get you to do. NOT WORTH THE DISCOUNT. Very uncomfortable, pushy, sales pressure, rude, and arguing with you. Waste of 2+ hours of your vacation, and we wish we never even gave that a try for a activities discount. All in all, the staff is the best thing about the hotel, and you wont be disappointed with the layout and access to the beach.
Response by Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
Dear Karston & Clair, We appreciate the time you have taken to write this positive feedback about your stay at Sandos Finisterra. It was a pleasure having you as a guests. We would like to emphasize all food we process and process is prepared fresh on a daily basis and we have been very much complimented on freshness and taste; your comments are truly important to us, as this help us to constantly improve. We are glad that your experience with us was pleasant and hope that we can be of service to you again in the near future. Kind regards! Valeria Del Olmo | Web Relations Manager | Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Karston & Clair
"Excellent Hotel"
Everything was amazing about the hotel, amenities, food and service. We were tested like royalty, you can't swim at the beach, BUT you have privacy, you can swim at Medan beach, but you can't lay and tan or rest in peace, lots of vendors trying to sell you everything, at our beach, peace and quiet. It's close to everything too! I will be coming back for sure.
Response by Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
Dear guest, We would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about your recent stay at Sandos Finisterra, it sounds like you had a wonderful time. We are glad that your experience with us was pleasant and to have read that you really ejnoy our stay with us. We will be hoping for your return soon so you can enjoy our services again. Sincerely, Valeria Del Olmo | Web Relations Manager | Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
in
Great resort with amazing views and perfect location! Would definitely return and recommend!
Response by Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
Dear Guest, We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your review about your recent stay with us and for all your wonderful comments in regards to our service. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience and we will be hoping for your return soon so you can enjoy our services again. Kind regards! Valeria Del Olmo | Web Relations Manager | Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos
"Resort needs to work"
Overall I would not recommend this place. Food services should be top notch, but unfortunatly if you are not eating on their buffet restaurant (Don Diego) or eating at Turtugo (lunch) everything else is blah 2 items: Emiliano's Osteria is the worst of your service. First we had made reservations that apparently were not recorded and then the food never came. I had to go to Don Diego to get food because I didn’t have much time left for a decent meal. Agave comes second in worst service. It took approximately 40 minutes for my shrimp tacos and it was consistently slow. Some of the waiters did not check on us so I had to get up and call on the waiters attention.
Response by Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
Dear guest, We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your latest experience at Sandos Finisterra. I would like to extend my sincere apologies for the inconveniences you had during your stay. I do want to ensure you that all your comments will be follow up to avoid any lowering of our standards or inconveniences for our guests in the future. Hopefully you will give us an opportunity to host you in the future. Sincerely, Valeria Del Olmo | Web Relations Manager | Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"Decent all inclusive hotel"
The property is huge and nice and hotel staff is friendly and courteous. However the elevator in the new section is not operational yet. This means we had to climb 100 steps every time we needed to go to the lobby, pool or for food! Elevators are available from the 7th floor after crossing the bridge way connecting the old to the new part of the property.This is extremely inconvenient and the staff should have informed us about it before allotting our rooms. We had two suites and would not have chosen those rooms if we had been given full details. Housekeeping could have been better....they kept forgetting to replace towels and soap. The air conditioning in one room did not work for the entire period and one of the sofa beds was broken. The bathrooms have no shelves or trays to put soaps and other bath things. We had to keep soaps and shampoos on the floor while taking a shower....have never faced this situation in a hotel before! In terms of facilities, attention to comfort, food quality and overall experience not more than a 3 star!!!! Very disappointed!
Response by Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
Dear guest, We would like to thank you the time you have taken to write your review regarding your recent stay at Sandos Finisterra. We would like to inform you that our elevators currently working correctly. We strive to resolve all guests challenges with a sense of urgency as they are here to relax in a stress free environment. Please rest assured that your comments are taken seriously and immediate proactive action will be taken in order to provide a better experience to future guests. Kind regards! Valeria Del Olmo | Web Relations Manager | Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos