All hotels in Manchester, New Hampshire, United States of America
1000 Perimeter Rd, Manchester, NH, 03103, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Great overnight stay!"
Beautiful, clean, comfortable one bedroom suite in a convenient location. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that they even included dinner and 2 glasses of wine on the night I arrived, which saved me having to drive around looking for a place to eat. Delicious buffet with very fresh food, and even dessert! Breakfast in the morning, of course, with everything well prepared and presented. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2013
Lynne
"Good Time"
Your hotel is great, the staff was very very nice. I will stay again.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
"Convenient and good for business"
I was here on business and I found Homewood Suites to be perfect for that, with the desk and kitchen area as well as a separate room for the bed. Breakfast was crowded and because of the holiday weekend, Monday morning was full with children, so I'm not sure what it's like on a regular day. The breakfast was perfect, though, so I didn't have to go out. Right next to the airport but not too noisy in that respect. What i did find noisy was the people int he room above me walking or moving suitcases around for a half hour and the noise from the hallway came right through too. That's my only complaint.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2013
Suz320
"Long weekend stay"
Overall this hotel was great! The breakfast buffet has a wide variety, the room was big with a full kitchen and all very nicely renovated. The only reason I rated a 4 out of 5 was because this hotel does not have a hot tub in the pool area. The receptionist told me that the pictures on the expedia website were before their renovation. We were super disappointed because the pool temperature was cooler than we like. The kids had fun, though:)
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Airport real close"
Nice place airport right! There's not much happen airport-wise after 10:00 pm. Dogs allowed but no problems at our visit. Guy next door went to bed early and snored but I an just calling the kettle black. Kitchens are complete just downsized appliances but not tiny. Had a well stocked onsite store with beer and wine also frozen meals for microwave. Didn't buy any of that but a customer did get a 1/2 pint of ice cream for $3 while we were getting area brochures.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"Convenient location near airport"
We spent the last 3 nights of our New England vacation here, we selected the hotel because it is so close to the airport .Friendly staff, comfortable rooms and the added bonus of complimentary week night dinners made this a nice way to end our vacation.
3 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Nick
Friendly & helpful staff. We did not need airport location, thus the reason for lower rating of location. Front desk informed us of ability to order dinner from a wonderful local Greek restaurant and have it delivered to our door. This was really nice, as we arrived late after a full day of driving. Comfortable room which lacked nothing.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2013
"Decent hotel"
Stayed here for a week with my husband and 17month daughter. Called a few days before checking in to ask them to put a crib in the room. When I checked in they said there were no notes but that they would put one in. They were so quick it was in the room before I got the car unpacked. The hallway smelled of smoke but the room wasnt so bad. The room was very clean except for the shower. It had that red film in the corners. Other than that no complaints! Would stay again!!
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
K
"Fabulous Hotel at the airport"
Super friendly staff- free dinner and breakfast! Dinner was Italian and even though it wasn't on the original; menu, the woman overseeing it made pasta because she was concerned that there wasn't anything filling for people who didn't eat chicken. As a vegetarian, I was thrilled with that thoughtful addition. Room was beautiful! The bed was a little harder than I like but otherwise, the stay was just about perfect.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2013
Aileen
"Homewood Suites, Manchester NH"
Good place, close to airport. There's not much to say. The rooms were clean, the hotel provided snacks from 5-7 pm, and breakfast free in the morning, plus it's overall a nice clean place.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Antique Week Quarters"
Stayed 3 nights for Antique week. Hotel full and crowded with families. The families of children overwhelmed the food areas each meal making it unpleasant as the dining room is too small. Other than that, hotel was excellent.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Airport Hotel"
Having just come off a vacation at highly rated hotels, this one felt very average, but is just fine. Only actual negative is odor of smoke in a non-smoking location.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"apleasant surprise"
the suite setup was very functionable. The complementary breakfast was ample and the service was friendly.
2 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2013
alicia
"WONDERFUL STAY"
What a nice, quality place to stay right next to the airport!
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2013
"This hotel should train other hotels"
The staff was very helpful and courteous. The set up of the suite was perfect. The tasty and complementary breakfast kept you going for the day. It was very comfortable and reasonably priced.alicia
2 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2013
"A real gem!"
We stayed at this hotel overnight on our way home from a vacation in Canada. We picked it off an Expedia site and were delighted. After a long day of driving it was terrific to check into a beautifully maintained, super-comfortable establishment. The suite was very large and the bed was among the most comfy I've experienced in a hotel setting. The shower was excellent and we were very impressed by the quality and quantity of the breakfast. Although we did not use the pool it looked very tempting. I would absolutely return to this hotel. The staff was terrific.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Marisa
"Close to Manchester Airport"
Enjoyed very convenient location and full breakfast buffet.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2013
"Super convenient to airport!"
We arrived late in the evening. What a relief to have a 2 minute drive to the hotel. Had never stayed at this chain before but were very impressed at the amenities.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
The hotel was recently remodeled. The rooms are beautiful and very comfortable.
3 night trip Jun 4, 2013
"Very pleased, not blown away"
Great location by the airport, away from the noise of town, couldn't hear the airplanes either. Very friendly staff. I forgot my razor and of course it was the only thing they were out of at their "store". I got lost on the first floor which is under construction, which was not disclosed on hotels.com, I think this was a hospital previously. Rooms are very new and pretty, lots of storage and very homey. We enjoyed our stay and would gladly stay again.
2 night trip Apr 27, 2013
"Wish I'd known about the renovations"
Have stayed at HomeWood Suites in Syracuse several times and loved it so chose this one when I had to travel to Manchester. I was not made aware of the renovation project when I booked thru hotels.com. The biggest disappointment was not being able to use the pool which I looked forward to using. As far as the room/suite, I immediately noticed the 'gunk' on the dishwasher dial. It looked like it had been there awhile. Also the mold inside the shower. I have pictures of both. I also had to call the desk because I had no shampoo in the room.The breakfast was great but I was disappointed there was no dessert with dinner. A cookie would have been nice. It was very close to the airport but I never heard any planes.
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2013
Stayed at the Homewoods Suites because they have a shuttle to the airport. The shuttle was on time and efficient
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"Remodeling but nice"
The hotel is being remodeled currently but it was still an enjoyable visit. The room's light switches didn't all work (we let the staff now) but it was because of the remodeling as well. We had our two children there and our dogs and it was an enjoyable and quiet visit.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
Busy mom
"nice just to get away and will be taken care of"
Always love staying here. We try to get here as often as we can.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"close to airport"
convenient
1 night trip Mar 7, 2013
""Great travelers hotel""
Desk eople very helpful. Used the airport to hotel service and they were prompt and helpful.
Other trip Mar 2, 2013
Beth
"Convenient and comfortable"
It was quick loved the suite great with my son and the bed was super comfy
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
Michele
"Weekend getaway"
Very nice rooms and breakfast was well prepared and fresh. Great place to stay.
Business trip Feb 5, 2013
keith
"Comfortable and Clean"
Everyone was friendly, room was comfortable and clean. Didn't have a chance to use many of the facilities. Breakfast was OK. Wish they had a bar for cocktails with friends. Only problem we had was the door knob jamming, but it was promptly addressed and we were told we had to play with it a little.
1 night trip Jan 12, 2013
Eileen
"One night at homewood suites"
Booked this hotel due the proximity of my event and having stayed at Hilton chains before. Check in was uneventfull and the clerk was very pleasant. Our room was not what we expected, we booked a king suite but the bed was a full size, I called the desk and was told I was in fact in a king suite. I have a king bed at home and have stayed at many hotels with king beds and this was not a king. Because of a one night stay I did not argue but will put this in my memory for the next time I stay in Manchester. Also the room was very warm, 79 degrees when we arrive with the heat off it never got below 77 and the breakfast area downstairs was 77. I find this to warm as did my wife.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2012
MRB
"Great comfy place to stay on a longer trip"
Our stay was great! The entire hotel was really clean and welcoming. The staff was very polite. Even the gym was tidy and didn't smell like most of them do. The room was great. Everything in the kitchen worked. The only thing I didn't like was the bathroom set up. The shower door opened to the same place as the bathroom door so it was awkward getting in and out. But that's a tiny detail that didn't affect the overall stay.
Other trip Dec 27, 2012
Jessa
"Great for a night before a flight"
Overall stay was very nice, pool a little cool for our taste but made up for it with spa. Rooms are great, staff was very nice to switch our room from smoking to non-smoking. Shuttle had slight glitch but I still made my flight. Breakfast is great. We've stayed at the Springhill Suites across the street and it's just as good so it's all about the current rate.
1 night trip Dec 10, 2012
Senor Selena
"Lovely hotel for extended stay."
Spacious hotel, friendly and helpful staff, provided breakfast and dinner, on-site laundry facilities, pool and hot tub, quiet, comfortable bed.
Other trip Sep 6, 2012
Jean
"Overnight, early flight"
Very comfy. Ideal for longer stays with nice kitchen facility. Highly recommend.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012
Carl

"Hotel to major store and Prenium outlet."
Clean, nice kitchen offer possibilities to cook. It's like to be in a small condo.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Carline
"Fantastic"
I stayed here on Nascar race weekend and I liked everything about the stay at the Homewood Suites, the suite was clean, quiet, spacious and comfy. The breakfast buffet was excellent. I have no complaints and would rent here again without hesitation.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport
Cindy, Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Manchester for NASCAR race weekend and for the 5-star rating on Hotels.com. We're happy to hear that you liked everything about your stay and that we've earned your repeat business in the future. We value your feedback and look forward to having you back. Best, James Prentiss, GM
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Cindy
"Best hotel ever!"
Welcoming, efficient, clean, comfortable and pleasant. Perfect for us.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport
Dully, Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to review your experience for Hotels.com. We're happy to hear that our welcoming staff and comfortable accommodations earned us your 5-star rating as the best hotel ever! We value your recommendation and hope to have you back. Best, James Prentiss, GM
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Dully
Great room, service and breakfast
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Tom F
"Nice Rooms but can be improved"
stay was nice, room was okay can be improved specially with lighting, hair dryer & some nice coffee as the coffee in the hotel is the worst i ever tasted.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
siqbal
"nice hotel close to mall of NH"
I asked for a crib to my baby, they first, gave me a dirty one, but they changed right after I asked them to do it very good breakfast, a comfy suits
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Exceent service"
It was the best hotel we have stayed in. My husband will not stay anywhere else other than this one from on. Was very impressed with the supper buffet and the drinks we were offered after we checked in. The room was wonderful and was very roomy. The best part was it was very affordable. Would reccomend this hotel to everyone I know.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
"Fantastic hotel"
Used it for an overnight stay, comfortable and very large rooms, just renovated, free and delicious dinner, great breakfast, friendly staff, would definitely come back!
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
"great for everyone"
The hotel was clean, the staff friendly and super prompt with any requests and truly I would recommend it to anyone. We are a family of 4 (two children <4) and one dog and the hotel was perfect- and the free meals mon-frid were an added bonus. Good and great value !
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Great hotel, great service"
The quality of the hotel was impeccable. It's another home away from home. The whole place is clean and well maintained. Also close to the Manchester Shopping Center. The staff of the hotel were very friendly and attentive to guests' needs. My family and I have stayed in various hotels like this, but Homewood Suites in Manchester is top on our list. I highly recommend it.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2012

"Bon magasinage"
Proche de tout pour du bon magasinage.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"je recommande cette hotel!!!"
satifait du début jusqu'a mon départ!!
1 night family trip May 25, 2013
Stéphane
"Excellent hôtel pour famille"
Tout simplement parfait! Seul bémol ,hôtel accepte les animaux (chiens) pas commode pour personne avec problème respiratoire! A part ce détail,je le recommande et je vais y retourner,sans faute
3 night family trip Mar 29, 2013
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Beth
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport
Thank you for your high rating! We hope to welcome you home again soon.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015