All hotels in Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States of America
6010 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Lawrenceville, GA, 30043, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Greater Gwinnett Championship"
If only the weather had been better. This was a very enjoyable weekend. Our only disappointment was that the breakfast items could have been replenished more often
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"The staff was extremely helpful and cordial."
Comfortable,, pleasant and considerate. I never felt so much at home in an Inn as I did in the Hampton Inn.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Russell
"Ready access to I-85"
Hotel has easy access to I-85 but is not close enough for the traffic noise to be a factor. Very clean facilities. The gravy was a little disappointing, but otherwise the breakfast selections were fine.
2 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
Satya Das
This is not the first time we stayed at this hotel. My room was no cleaned and when I called the front desk I was told that the hotel was not a full service hotel. Very disappointed will not stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Cristina
"Great hotel. Would definitely stay there again."
Room was really clean and new. Staff was very helpful.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
"Great convient location! Great customer service!"
We were very pleased with our stay at this Hampton. It is close enough to Atlanta and there is good shopping and eating close by. Food was great for breakfast as well.
4 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2014
Alan
only negative is the thickness of the pillows. I have a hard time sleeping on a large pillow. i should have asked if they had smaller one's but i didnt. overall stay was excellent.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
jay rummage
"awesome hotel, staff, breakfast....no complaints!"
I cannot say enough good things about this hotel! The location was awesome, the room was comfortable, the staff was cheerful and helpful and they had things at the counter that I'd forgotten. Toothpaste? No problem! That's at the front desk! Hair tie busted when you were doing your hair? No problem, they have a variety of colors! Large breakfast too. DIY waffles, eggs, sausage, bagels, oatmeal, cereal, just about anything you could want! Right across the street from the Sugarhill Mall, which was ideal for us. Awesome
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Brittany
"Nice Hotel right off of I-85"
We very much enjoyed our stay at the Hampton-Sugarloaf. The hotel room was very clean and the Continental Breakfast was an A+. Great place to stay for Atlanta sites if you are looking for a place 10-15 miles out of town.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2013
Kevin M.
"Nicest Hampton Inn ever been in!"
Not typical generic hotel atmosphere, this has some extra personality.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
WhiteLilly
"Visit family"
Very Good
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Staff is very friendly & helpful ... clean rooms ... excellent option if you're staying in the area north of Atlanta
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
It was good except for the airconditioning. It did not want to cool correctly.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2013
"Great experience"
Staff was great, they really care about service
6 night business trip Nov 26, 2013
The overall hotel experience was wonderful. The customer service was second to none.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Ethel
"thank you!"
whole experience with expedia and Hampton inn atl on sugarloaf parkway and i85 was unexpectedly awesome. this booking with expedia was our first and will continue to trust expedia and Hampton inn for all of our future hotel needs. thank you
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
darrell
The stay was very nice. Hampton Inn always lives up to its reputation.
2 night trip Nov 23, 2013
"Relaxing weekend"
My husband came to town for a Christmas shopping weekend. We didn't need a big, fancy hotel; just "something to sleep in". This was our first time staying in a Hampton Inn. We were shocked to say the least! The hotel was great!!! Great parking, great staff, great room...everything was wonderful! The lobby was huge and beautifully decorated. The outdoor patio had a fireplace & water feature. Breakfast buffet was delicious. Our room was very clean and the bed...OMG! All of the linens were white (which means NO STAINS) and they smelled good!! They were luxurious. We were comforted by the fact that we could sit on the bed without being in fear of someone else's germs. Housekeeping was great too. Room was well taken care of & plenty big enough for my husband and myself. Bathroom was clean too! If I just had to find one thing wrong with this hotel, it would be...nothing! We will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
"Nice and close to venue for wedding"
My family were in Atlanta for a wedding and had the pleasure of staying at the Hampton Inn-Sugarloaf. Wonderful! Friendly, comfortable, felt like being home.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
Teri
"Great Hotel, Great Stay"
The room is clean, the staff is friendly, its a wonderful location... I don't ever have complaints with Hampton Inns, but this one surpasses my usual experiences... will definitely book again
2 night romance trip Nov 2, 2013
na
VERY CLEAN
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
STONE
"Clean comfortable Convenient"
The staff was friendly & helpful. For us it was convenient to our destination. We had a king suite with a sofa and it felt smaller than some other hotels we have stayed. The Hampton Inn lives up to its rep for comfort and cleaniness, as well. Complimentary breakfast and fresh cookies at night were a plus. Loved the contemporary look of the lobby and bathrooms. Highly recommend you stay here
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Gigi
We enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn at I-85- Sugarloaf in ATL- Lawrenceville very much. People were nice, room was clean and nice. we did some shopping and visit with some family members.
3 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Helen
awesome....will stay again
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
rick
"Weekend Visit"
Weekend visit with family. Not many like flying into ATL airport, but the 35-minute drive on I-85 to Hampton Sugarloaf wasn't that bad. The hotel's location provided central access to our visit destinations.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
Mikey
"Nice. Could see the pool from our room."
Staff was professional and friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast had good selection and was tasty. Location was great for my trip. We had a very enjoyable stay.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
I absolutely loved this hotel! Our rooms were nice and the staff was remarkably friendly and helpful. Our hotel was just 5 min from a variety shopping areas. My only complaint was the breakfast, it was not tasty as all but the good outstandingly outweigh the bad!
3 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2013
Brittany
"Helpful Staff"
The rooms were clean, the location was ideal and the staff very helpful.
2 night business trip Aug 23, 2013
Neil
"My stay"
I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was very friendly, the rooms were clean upon arrival, house keeping did a very good job when we returned back to our rooms, and it was a great location for the event that we were attending at the Gwinnett Center.
2 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2013
Everything was good except he rock hard bed. I just need a soft bed to sleep on. There were also some noisey kids going down the hall ways during the am hours. But everything was nice and clean. The jetted bathtub was the best feature. Would recommend again.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2013
Josh
Beautiful hotel, good food, pillows too soft.
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
"Great place to unwind."
The hotel is very convenient to I-85 and Sugarloaf Mills. That leads to there being a lot of traffic, so be careful when you're exploring the vicinity. The breakfast spread was one of the best I've seen, except don't expect a full buffet when you go later around 9am. Excellent fruit options. The room itself was great except for two things: the tv, and the a/c. The tv is incapable of being hooked up to a standard DVD player. It doesn't have all of the red-white-yellow hook ups. The a/c worked fine except it was really loud when it kicked on. It woke us up a couple of times. Other than that the room was great! The pool is good. It's small, but allows for good exercise if that's what you're using it for. I felt uncomfortable walking through the lobby area to get to it and the exercise room, which is equally as small. It measures maybe 150 square feet which is not a lot considering most of the floor space is taken up by equipment. OVERALL, the hotel & staff were very nice. It smells like a good beach hotel. I'm going to try other places before I come back to this one, but I will probably be back.
2 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2013
"Close to wedding destination"
It was very nice and comfortable. Just a tip for housekeeping; if you take guest towels it would be nice for them to be replaced without having to ask.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Fabulous"
Arrived at the hotel 4a.m. from Tampa,FL our room that we reserved wasn't what where given. I made the front desk aware she took care of it immediately, corrected the problem and apologized. Awesome customer service, family atmosphere, clean, great breakfast,and nice location. We will recommend this hotel to ANYONE going to this area.
Other trip May 31, 2013
Nobles family
Something was wrong with the air conditioning. The beds were very high and it was difficult to get in to bed and the mattress moved to easily. Every one at the hotel was very nice. The location was perfect for shopping and eating out. Over all the stay was nice.
1 night trip May 10, 2013
My sisters and I stayed there so we would be close to the Gwinnett Arena for the Barry Manilow concert. We loved the hotel! It was very nice, and one of the nicest hotels we have ever stayed in. Thanks for a great visit!
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
Connie
"close to conference center"
I enjoyed the stay, but wish the shuttle ran a bit later. Our conference sessions did not end until 10:30 PM and the shuttle was no longer running. That would have been most helpful! My only negative about our rooms was the areas around the base boards, especially in the bathroom, were NASTY! Lots of hair and stuff on them.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2013
PJ
"EXCELLENT!!!"
IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! GREAT PLACE AND GREAT HOTEL EMPLOYEES AND MANAGEMENT
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"Awesome"
i just loved it.. from the moment i walked into the hotel i felt at ease with the presentation. check in was a breeze & the sticky note on the bed about the cleanliness of the room was awesome. I will be heading back when i get the next opportunity to do so
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
"Very clean. Courteous & efficient staff"
Hampton Inn is almost always a sure-thing and this location is an example of the excellence I have come to expect from them. I will stay here again the next time I'm in town.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2013
Colin W
"very nice"
Hotel was very clean. We enjoyed our stay very much. Breakfast was good and the hostess was extremely pleasant to our family.
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2013
"Best night travelling I've had in a long while."
The staff was excellent and very accommodating as we had a large group that weekend and rented out their conference rooms. They were quick to help with any problems we had (which were few). The beds were clean and very comfortable I would definitely stay here again!
2 night trip Mar 29, 2013
Nice place , great location , friendly service , no complaints . Would recommend and would stay there again.
3 night business trip Mar 25, 2013
Ashley
"Fantastic"
From the moment I walked in the door, the staff was very helpful and friendly. Check in and check out was extremely quick. The room was clean and beautiful, the bed and pillows were so comfortable. It was ideally located to the mall/outlets and the Medieval Times (one of the places we visited). The best part about this hotel was they served an actual hot breakfast that was free, which saved this family of 4 about $20-30 I'm sure, and it was a nice selection.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2013
"really nice stay"
Hotel was clean and well maintained. It is in a nice quiet area but in a good location by the interstate. Great pricing and free breakfast. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"Love the Hampton Inn!!"
The stay was a very pleasant one. It was right where we needed to be for what we were doing for the weekend.
1 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2013
Sabrena
"Currently under construction, but great location!"
Our experience was wonderful. This hotel is literally across the street from the mall! And it's three blocks from the Gwinnett Center Theater and Arena, which is where we were headed. However, be warned. They currently are doing construction on the lobby right now. My kids could hear the racket from our 3rd floor room. My husband and I could not. I did hear a 2nd floor guest complaining, and she was moved to a higher floor. Once the construction is done, it will be a delightful place to stay. Breakfast isn't great for us gluten-free patrons. The cereals were all wheat, and it was stocked to the gills with breads, waffles, pancakes, and pastries. I did find fruit and oatmeal.
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
"Clean and friendly"
Very well kept, good breakfast.
2 night romance trip Feb 8, 2013
"i like"
Pretty good I like it.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2013
ana
Very nice stay. The room was wonderful.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2013