All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
995 State Highway 165, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

We had a great vacation in Branson. We liked having a restaurant near by.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"hotel by the strea,"
The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The setting was very pretty and restful. The rooms were dated and a little shabby, but OK. On Sunday, the third day of our stay, the room didn't get cleaned. The bed spreads were sloppily pulled up and towels replinished, but the trash was emptied and no cleaning was done. Other than that, it was a pleasant experience.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
patsy
"loved it!"
Very friendly staff, clean lobby, breakfast area, and room. Location was off the main strip so the area was nice and quiet! We read all hotel information and knew this in advance, but if you want a microwave or mini-fridge you will need to request one. We knew we would not need one this trip and appreciate the fact they are 'upon request at a minimal cost' so the fee wasn't transferred into the regular room rate. Would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Hotel was close to shows and attractions."
At first it was not great. We were told we didn't have reservations and clerk called and verified our reservations. Need to be more flexible with diabetics for their breakfast.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
diva
"3 stars"
Our room was clean. It was nice to sit by the creek. However, when I pulled the bedspread back it was disgusting! Stains and red smears on it. I called front desk and got clean bedding within a few minutes. I will not recommend this place.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Deanna
"Trip with grandkids"
For the price it was great. Clean bed and shower for a quick vscation. The shower wasn't lit very well which made the kids a little uncomfortable. All in all, good place to stay.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Sue
Jacuzzi tub...but non working drain stopper. Carpet needed vacuumed. Tiles in bathroom broken. Toilet seat needed tightening. Outdated decor. With some updating and attention to detail this could be a nice place. Staff was excellent. Views were nice near the creek.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Keith
Great stay. Do not like being forced to say what I think My dog loves it there and I do too. No traffic. Cannot hear the neighbors it's great. I hope that will be enough said!!
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"We would stay again"
They were short handed, but the rooms were clean and comfortable. They skipped us one day on room service and the breakfast left a bit to be desired. We have stayed here for years and continue to go back it is a great value for your money.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Stubbs
"Old and shop worn."
Selected because it was off the "76 Strip" and was economical. This place has been around and although the room was fairly clean, there was a noted lack of maintenance and it had not been updated for several years. One of the fluorescent lights in the upper hall entrance was set to "vertigo" since it flickered in deep cycles and created a vertigo tunnel on the way to the room. TV was old tube type but had a decent picture and lots of cable channels. Breakfast consisted of sugary doughnuts and weak coffee. There is a good barbeque place next door... I would not stay there again.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Charges extra....."
We stayed for 4 nights. We have a small dog. I kept the 'do not disturb' sign on the door so they did not have to deal with our dog, so consequently and our choice, they did not have to clean the room the whole time we were there. We got charged an extra $15 per night to have a dog. We also fish so get up before they have the 'continental breakfast' out. They just charged for everything......extra for a dog, for a refrigerator, and for a microwave and no coffee pot.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Fishing Fun
"nice location and nice scenery behind hotel"
was pleased with this location and hotel. If traveling with a pet I think the rate of $15 per nite is too high.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Alicia Essig
"Nice and quiet"
This hotel is perfect if you want to stay in Branson without the noise! The location is great and the surroundings are very pretty.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Traci
"nice and quiet"
close to major side road- made it easy get around
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Out of the main stream but close to everything"
Comfortable and relaxing. Room was clean and staff was very friendly. I would stay again and may soon!!
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2014
Sandy
"Good place to stay"
It was ok.. served my needs... good location, quite, all went well
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Close to Branson activities"
The room was clean, rather small but overall good for what we needed. The biggest disappointment was that even though we made reservations for a specific room, when we checked in they had moved us to an unacceptable room. This also happened to another guest while we were checking in. We had to wait another hour to check in while they cleaned a room more acceptable. The staff at check in were very helpful but frustrated that the rooms were changed without their knowledge.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
G.
"It was close to where we went fishing"
Very clean. I will stay there again. Noise level was good and everyone seemed to really enjoy the area.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
When we arrived, there had been a mistake concerning the type of room. The staff was very accomodating, and with the only room left being an upgrade from the one we had booked, they placed us in that room at no additional cost. This is a good basic motel and great for an overnight stay. There is a little stream in the back of the property that was very pleasant to sit, watch and relax.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Senic area."
Was mostly a positive experience. Breakfast wasn't anything to brag about. Ran out of donuts (main item) too early all three mornings we were there.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"Right between two excellent restaurants."
This hotel is older, so don't expect a Marriott experience but it is a great value for the money. If you're going to Branson to see Branson, how much time do you spend you your room. Beds were comfortable and the hotel service was fine. Coffee was great and free every morning. I recommend.
4 night family trip Jun 4, 2014
Debra
"Clean but nothing extraordinary"
The location was good for what we were in Branson for. We liked not being on the main 76 strip with all the traffic. The property was nice, but nothing fancy or outstanding. The breakfast was weak - just a couple varieties of cereal, donuts and bagels. The price was reasonable but the best and most important thing is that the room was CLEAN.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Brad
"good clean hotel"
not far off the main thoroughfare, close to everything in Branson
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"family trip"
This hotel was pleasant. We enjoyed the swimming pool and staying off of the main strip. Rooms were clean. This is not a fancy hotel, but I would say a clean, nice, average hotel with a nice location next to a creek.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
"supplies in room and continental breakfast"
We really liked our stay. The only complaints we had was the breakfast did not include pancakes/waffles, and or egg selections and that there was not an iron/ironing board in the room
3 night business trip May 23, 2014
"Better in pictures than in reality"
I choose the king suite for my family of 4. The carpet was a little sticky. Needed to keep playing with the AC to have comfortable temp inside the room. I did not have wifi signal except at the room entrance, which was absolutely uncomfortable. Staff were very friendly and helpful, showing me back ways and directions in Branson. Breakfast was very disappointing as well. Next time I will pay more money and go to a real Hotel.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Hamza
"Falls Inn & Suites"
Very nice facility sitting along a creek. There were two restaurants within walking distance. The staff were VERY friendly. Continental breakfast was provided. Boat/fisherman friendly location.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Rooms are very very dated.
3 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Room was very small but was very clean and worth the price
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2014
"good quite location"
The hotel was nice. However you need to call ahead. There was no one to work the desk. We had to call and get someone to come down and get our key. No breakfast. No housekeeping. Had to call to change towels out. We have stayed at this hotel before without any problems. Just call ahead so you know what to expect.
4 night trip Mar 11, 2014
Brad Dunnam
"Short stay"
Dated decor but clean and friendly staff
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"was good for the price"
the staff were nice,room clean,close to everything,would stay again
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
steve
"We will be back!"
Affordable, clean, friendly; what else can a person ask for. Definitely a great place to stay for the price!
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
The room was fairly small but clean, however, it was fairly noisy in that other guests did not exhibit any type of hotel courtesy when it came to being quiet. Also, a tour bus around 11:30 at night created more noise.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Duane
"Quiet and comfortable"
Our room was on the 2nd floor and we were happy with the accomodations. We would have like to have a hair dryer but were unable to get one from the desk as they were all "out". We would have spent an additional night but my wife wanted to go somewhere else where she could do her hair.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"old"
The hotel is old and outdated. Tv was terrible and I paid $72 on hotels.com for this!!!!! Ill never use hotels.com or stay at this place again
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
steve
Very easy access to SDC, the Dam, downtown and 2 points of East 76. Loved that part of the pool was in the late afternoon heat of the day. Staff was very pleasant and the room was clean. All high points on our scale.
4 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
julie
"week-end getaway"
Older place but was nice for age. Staff was very nice
3 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"quiet Location"
I just loved it. It was off the beaten path and you could relaxes. Didn't have to fight to get out of the driveway.in Branson. They had barbecue grills and picnic tables. next to a creek you could watch the water run. The front office was outstanding. They did everything they could to help us, shows and other activities. This will be my hotel every time I'm in Branson. Thank you for great time. .Only high on the dog rate per night.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2013
Clean room. Friendly staff. Older hotel, been there a while. Good for the price. No in room coffee and continental breakfast didn't start until 7 a.m. would be the only drawback. Would stay again if money were the most important factor, otherwise, would stay elsewhere with in room coffee maker and hot breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"ok but disappointed"
was really small, the carpeting was unraveling at the bathroom connection. Even with the ac going ,it seemed humid or sticky. The staff was really friendly and worked with any of our needs , but we will probably go back to our usual hotel even though it is more money.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
deb
"close to route access"
enjoyed stay for location convenience.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
John M
"Fair price"
Regular rm fair priced served our purpose. For our fishing trip
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Not REALLY a "SUITE"!"
Room was clean, staff was friendly. Jetted tub was fabulous. The only problem was that the room was advertised as a "family king suite." I actually called and asked specifically if that meant two SEPARATE rooms - bedroom and living area. Well, I guess I didn't get specific enough. It was "two" rooms - but there was NO door between them so the bedroom was basically open to the living area. In other words, no privacy, no noise separation. There was a TV in each area, so we could have "battle of the TVs" if we wanted, I guess. Plus, it doesn't help much with drowning out the snoring issue, which is the reason for getting a "suite" to start with!
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"Great Location to Table Rock Lake"
Room was very clean and well kept. Service was excellent. Great area with Fall Creek right out back.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2013
"Very Clean"
I am a neat freak, I was nervous staying at this hotel. When I got there and checked in, I was amazed how clean it was. I was very comfortable and the staff was great. For the price, it was the best hotel I stayed in.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2013
Billy
"Quick Spring Break get a way"
This is hotel was very confortable and located in a very relaxed area. For the money you can't go wrong staying at this hotel. We did not eat the breakfast as we normally go for hot meal, but the mountain and creek view were awesome! as well as the confort of the beds and pillows. We normally stay at the Hilton during Christmas Holidays, but for a quick get away shopping weekend or weekday day, this place will give you a nice and relax night sleep.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2013
"Ghost town!"
If you go in the winter (February) pretty much NO breakfast, no souvenir shop, no working machines, office NOT ever open and NOBODY working.!!! 3 levels and only 3 ppl in the hotel with nobody working AT ALL! Good if you like private u guess. My kids were convinced it was haunted or somerhing bc no one was ever there
2 night business trip Feb 22, 2013
Mom of 5/ Dance Mom
"Super clean but outdated"
The room was very clean, but needs updated. The beds were comfortable & sheets smelled freshly washed. However, the blanket had holes from wear. The staff was very nice & the rooms in the back have a great view!
2 night family trip Nov 30, 2012
Jen
Good location out and away from the rat-race. I found the staff to be very professional. Though an older hotel, it was well kept, nice place. I will stay here again.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012