All hotels in Lewiston, Idaho, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here621 21st St, Lewiston, ID, 83501, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Basketball tournament"
Disappointing customer service. Building in general disrepair. NOT WORTH THE PRICE!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Best hotel in Lewiston!"
Good location, clean, friendly staff. Decent Price! Nice ammenities!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Li Li
"Stayed there for Mom's weekend at WSU Pullman, WA"
We were happy to see that the hotel was clean and inviting. The staff is very friendly.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"From check in until I left the staff was amazing,"
Fabulous Staff and Service!! Very friendly and efficiant
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"For the price, you don't get very much"
We picked Red Lion because we thought it had an indoor pool and continental breakfast. The cost was about $40 more than we had paid for a different hotel the previous night. We requested more blankets and it took 2 requests to get them. The toilet was stopped up and it took an hour to get a plunger and then you had to plunge with every use.
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
"overall a good night lodging"
Spent one night at the red lion inn...overall it was good...great friendly. .helpful service...I had a non smoking room that was very clean and odor free..one thing I thought they had an indoor pool...and hot tub on site...it actually is part of a fitness club nearby...the lounge and restaurant was friendly. .
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2014
wake up call on time, shuttle to airport on time, even for so early in the morning445am.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
vicki
"Great weekend"
No hotel can compare to home, but this hotel is close. The beds are actually comfy, the place is spotless, and super quiet. We had a view of the fab lights in the park across the street. The only thing that would have topped it would beif the coffee machine worked and they had a free breakfast. I would stay again!
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Visiting from P
"Never Again"
While the hotel was convenient for the meeting I was attending, the bed was very uncomfortable and the room was very hot and the temperature could not be adjusted to make it cooler.
1 night business trip Dec 20, 2013
Deborah Woolverton
"Not as advertised"
Hotel's "indoor" pool was really across the street in another building (a local fitness center). Not really what we envisioned when we booked the hotel stay with our four children for a winter vacation weekend. The first room we were put in had a broken heater as well. Fortunately, the staff was very friendly and helpful and moved us without issue.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
Good location and morning pick-up to airport was good. Room condition was only OK and the bed was to soft for me.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
Sue
"Very relaxing"
We enjoyed our stay at the Red Lion. Great rate, very clean, quiet and relaxing. Our room was on the park side and we had a great view of the beautiful Christmas lights. Thank you!
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Jodi
"Nice place for an overnight but nothing special"
Pleasant enough place and the room was clean, but not spotless. Stayed here on a Thursday Halloween night arriving at 11:30 PM. Staff was nice but the bar and other amenities were closed! I would have enjoyed a quick night cap after a long day. Room was OK but the rug was a bit thin and the layout was configured in a very stange way. It is obvious Red Lion and whoever their parent company du jour is at this time, has decided to compete with the other mid-level hoteliers and abandon its former niche of providing a little bit more comfort than other overnight hoteliers. I prefer to spend a few more bucks for a bit more comfort and amenities and that has been my previous experiences with Red Lion. Alas, nothing stays the same.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
The Mustang Kid
"State Volleyball Tournament"
The hotel was nice, not over top, nice.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Great quality and service. Restaurant food was also good. On-site brewery and fresh baked bread.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
A little noisy in the lobby when your room is right next to it. Got a good night's sleep.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Brenda
"Red Lion has gone down hill"
Only coffee available in morning was out of a machine and big line to wait. No breakfast. Overpriced. Missing blankets in October and it was cold.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
WSU Dad
We needed a hotel for Dad's weekend at WSU, and all the Pullman, WA hotels were booked. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise. The hotel was better than the Holiday Inn Express that we usually stayed at in Pullman. It was cleaner, roomier and they only charged 15.00 dollars for the whole stay for our little Yorkie. Area has tons of shopping and restaurants. Wife wants to stay their on our next trip to visit our daughter at WSU. Very nice hotel. The only thing was there was no pool in the Hotel, but there was one across the parking lot for use in winter. The outdoor pool was closed for the season.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Troy
"Just okay"
Friendly staff but room was sparse and industrial (cold, blue light didn't help). No coziness here. Basic functions were fine. But bed could use some comfort. Single, thin blanket and hard pillows. Bring your own comforter and pillow and you'll do fine. Attached sports bar is a good place to hang out.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Vacation for Mom"
Last stop on a 4 day trip with my mom. She enjoyed the nice clean room. We ate both our meals at the lobby restaurant. Did have a little trouble with the elevator door closing on her before she could walk out of elevator.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
"Clean and Quite"
Nice place to stay. Bathroom was not as nice or up to date as the rest of the room but we did have a comfortable stay.
1 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2013
"I will stay here again"
The associates at the front desk were very nice and the room was quiet, clean and comfortable. This was just a quick weekend stay while visiting my kids and grandkids but during my next trip I will try the pub, pool and breakfast.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Jon
"Overnighter"
Thought we would pay a little more and stay in a nicer hotel our room was in need of a remodel
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Nice Hotel ~ Perfect Location ~ Outside Pool"
Red Lion sits in the perfect location off 21st Street in Lewiston. Very clean and comfortable. Friendly staff. We enjoyed dinner at Meriwether's Bar & Grill on the main level. They had a prime rib buffet on Saturday for dinner for $25. We also swam in the outdoor pool and soaked in the hot tub. They were great. Beside the pool many were out on the outdoor patio of the sports bar. That looked like a happening place to be. My only complaint would be that you could hear the people in the next room talking plain as day. Other than that, the Red Lion is always a great place to stay. I am going to join the Red Lion R & R Club for rewards.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Marcy
"My one night stay at your hotel."
I didn"t mind being placed in the annex building (we called rather late in the month), as we were taking my grandson to WSU to start his freshman year at school. They said it was a non-smoking room but obviously had been at one time and the odor still lingered. We did however enjoy our time at the lounge and had a great bartender. I would stay again if I could stay in the main hotel.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"Avoid certain rooms"
My first night I was awoken (after a 7 hr drive including moving my daughter to WSU...so I was emotionally wrecked, as well) to a banquet taking place literally outside my room. The room I was put in had a door leading out to a balcony that overlooked the lobby and banquet area. AVOID THIS ROOM. On the morning of my departure, I was again awoken at 530AM as the staff set up for another banquet. The noise was unbearable and I can't believe that they were moving furniture at 530AM. The staff was kind, however and apologized...though they were unable to move me to another room. The hotel was decent, and had nice amenities...though it did seem a little dated in certain areas.
2 night trip Aug 10, 2013
AJ
"Red Lion at Lewiston a big disappointment"
When we made reservations no mention was made that the Red Lion had an annex (the Seaport) at Lewiston. We arrived and found our room was at the Seaport across the parking lot. We could upgrade to a room at the main Red Lion. We opted for the Seaport, but found it to be the 'step child' our bed was terribly soft, there were no carts at the entrance to help carry in our lugguage (these were available at the main Red Lion building), there was one entrance far from our room (though there was an exit only near our room, but we couldn't use that door to take in our things), the bathroom was moldy and no place to hang our towels. The staff at the desk at the main Red Lion were unfriendly/unwelcoming (there was no staff at the "Seaport". The resturant food was good and the staff there were helpful and friendly. But I will never stay at the Red Lion in Lewiston again and will have severe second thoughts about staying at any Red Lion in the future.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Patti
"Convenien room"
It was an overall nice place to stay. Although it wasn't in the main building, we stayed in a small building on the other side of the parking lot. Positives -- no noise of people walking outside, big rooms > 400 sq st, bathroom was separated from the sleeping area, so i wouldn't disturb who ever was sleeping, room had flat screen tv, refrigirator, microwave, large bathroom. Negatives -- this room had a reception but no one was there, I thought there could be security issues as the main door was not secured - gave my wife some anxious moments, the bathroom looked dated.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Welcome to Smelly Lewiston"
Our room was in an annex across the parking lot. A distance of about 150 yards. Access to facilities was therefor limited especially after a long driving day. Overall, not worth the money and then there was the smell over the area.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Nick
"Disappointing to say the least ..."
We were banished to the annex across the parking for our stay. Very dark, had to use a grungy pool at local fitness club since main building was across the parking lot. Beds were very uncomfortable as well, will stick with the Super * near by to save quite a bit next time and be a little more comfortable.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"A Great Place to stay in Lewiston!!"
The staff was so kind and friendly, the rooms were new and very clean and we had the pool and spa all to ourselves!! Great place with no complaints!! Would stay there again!!
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2013
Shellie
"Family Reunion Stay"
3 families united in one place for our annual family reunion. The rooms were comfortable and "cool" in 103 degree weather. The restaurants were very good and the staff was most helpful whenever anything was needed.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
mar
"Needs an upgrade"
Pleasant but needs work
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Don't bother"
We were placed in the "out building." No shade available anywhere, air conditioner noisy and ran all night. Parking lot noise constant. Won't stay there again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"comfortable stay with many amenities"
We were drawn here because of the pool and it was worth it; nice outdoor pool and lounge area. Hotel staff was very friendly, rooms were comfortable and had all the amenities we prefer. Breakfast from hotel restaurant was very delicious too.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Location not ideal"
July is always a very hot time of year in Lewiston, so air conditioning is a must. Unfortunately the air conditioning in this hotel consists of huge window units that are VERY noisy. I had to leave it running all night so I could sleep but the noise of the unit was a huge trade-off for comfort. The only other issue is not something the hotel can change. It just happens to be in a town with a pulp mill close buy and it stinks--every day--it stinks. I could even smell it inside my room. Such a shame.
5 night trip Jul 15, 2013
NP
Good value here. Decent pool and the brewery on site was excellent after a hard day's drive. The only thing it is a walk to the local restaurants which were really good. They do have a shuttle, but the shuttle closes at nine and then you're on your own.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
The service of this hotel is unsurpassed. Everything was accessible, the shuttle was available to our disposal which was an unexpected pleasure. We enjoyed our stay immensely, and would without question choose this Red Lion upon our next visit.
6 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Smelly..."
Was placed into the smaller hotel across the parking lot. As soon as I walked into the lobby of it was hit with a funky stench like old mold. Absolutely terrible. Don't stay here...seriously...
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2013
"OK hotel stay"
This hotel was an OK stay with the exception of their internet service. It was among the worst I have ever had. Other than that I might stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2013
bill
"bad rooms for expedia"
This red lion saves its poor rooms in the anex for expedia Will not stay at red lion
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
carl
Over all our stay was fine. But we were given a room that overlooks the lobby. Any noise in the lobby could be heard. Other members of our party that were in other sections said the noise was no issue. Avoid rooms 201 & 202
6 night trip May 26, 2013
"Memorial Weekend Golf Trip"
A group of 4 reserved rooms at the Lewiston Red Lion for a weekend of golf and relaxation. We had stayed at the Lewiston Red Lion previously and was very pleased. This time was very dissapointing. The rooms turned out to be across the parking lot in an overflow building which was away from the main facilities. Everything the motel offered was in the main facility, almost a block away. The rooms must have been smoking rooms previously and had been closed up for who knows how long; the rooms had a terrible odor. The rooms were not clean and poorly lit. The carpet and uphostery were both severly stained, dried ketchup was on the garbage can, and dry cereal was on the floor. Not sure what cleaning, if any, was done in the morning. Nothing in the bathroom was cleaned and the cereal was still on the floor.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"Disconnected...."
The main hotel looked nice from the outside,while checking in I felt like I was interupting the social hour between employees and there friends. The extra part that I stayed( extra part of the hotel not connected) in wasn't even attached to the main hotel and it was across the parking lot. It was very out dated and they used a candle or something to cover the smell in the second hotel that was annoying and over powering. It had one of those comforters that covered the bed from Florida in the 70s. It was supposed to have an extended stay mattress or however the worded it and let me tell you it did not, it was not even level! It was not worth the amount that I had to spend for the room.
Other trip May 27, 2013
Michele
"Close to restaurants and shopping."
It was very comforatable and spacious.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2013
Kathleen
"3 nights at Red Lion"
For a $200 suite I would expect better. The closet door was broke, plugin didn't work, bathtube for midgets and out side of facility was dirty. Like I took a picture of a pair of dirty underware that was laying in the parking lot for 3 days. like 4th closest to the front door. Hot tube didn't work I wrote down a list and took pictures and plan on complaining but evedently maneger don't work on mondays so I will have to call today
Other trip May 21, 2013
Dwane
"Okay but dirty"
The bed was comfortable and the room had a fridge/microwave which was nice but the bathroom was DIRTY! The shower had mildew and looked like it wasn't cleaned properly for a time! The bar/restaurant was very disorganized. Thank god the bartender during the week would notice that folks were sitting for awhile without any service and would come to the rescue. She was a rock star!
2 night business trip May 14, 2013
"Nice hotel that was close to freeways."
The noise from the hallways seemed to travel right into the room. The cost for one night was pretty high. The positives were that the staff was helpful and professional in their jobs. Lots of amenities and the rooms were pretty clean considering the age of the Hotel.
Other trip May 17, 2013
"Close to U of I graduation"
The hotel was very convenient to Moscow since all hotels there were full because of graduation. Easy access from highway was a plus. The room was clean and customer service in the hotel and in the dining facility were excellent. The hotel could use remodeling in the rooms, they were very dark in color and lighting and the lighting in the bathroom could be better. I know you can't close the paper mill but the town does not smell good and the hotel's proximity to some kind of water filtration system is not good either.
2 night trip May 10, 2013
"disappointed"
Terrible night's sleep. The air unit was so loud all night add that to the unruly, screaming girls in the hall from 2:45-4:15 am and other guests loud tv it was not restful or enjoyable.Very disappointed for the price, no breakfast and lousy night.
1 night trip May 10, 2013