All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
2352 Westwood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90064, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not such a good value"
Not a good value for money, it is at the level of Motel 6 but twice the price. Charging for parking and minimal breakfast brings the price at a level that is not justifiable by the overall offering.
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"Reasonably priced!"
Comfortable, quiet room reasonably priced. parking area is somewhat cramped.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
emmy I.
"Surprisingly Nice"
It feels like an old motel that was recently completely renovated. Nice rooms, great internal tented courtyard, nice lobby. Carpeting on the walkways outside to quiet footsteps. Big, really comfy beds. The parking lot is very small and they charge extra to park there, but after 8 pm there is tons of open street parking right in front of the hotel.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Douglas
"Overpriced Hotel"
I don’t have a good price comparison with other LA hotels but based on stays in other cities this hotel was very overpriced. I stayed here for 3 nights. I would have switched hotels if I hadn’t had to prepay the full stay through Expedia. My room, and it appears all rooms, only had a window out to the interior of the building. There is no heat in the room just air conditioning. If you need heat you have to get a space heater from the front desk. The bed was way too soft for my taste, providing no support. When I asked to switch to a different room they said all their rooms have the same mattress. The room other than the bathroom floor was clean.
It was great
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
Fred
"Claustrophobic rooms, looks like a motel"
The rooms are nicely decorated and quite clean/comfortable, but shockingly cannot be aired (windows of 1st floor rooms go into the lobby), so for me it was scarily claustrophobic and stuffy with no fresh air and weak conditioner. Especially since the lobby had some street smells. Built and looks like a motel. Location is good and close to shops/restaurants, but overall I wanted to leave as soon as I got there and stayed only cause I would have probably just lost the money, it was late pm arrival and just 1 night.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"horrible!!!"
I booked this hotel for a two night stay . I stay in room 102 when I first walked in the room i got this musky smell . The room is very small bathroom even smaller . The walls are very thin and it looks like they are made of paper I saw holes on the walls and they had a chair that was ripped , the bathroom was clean but when I turned the water on to bathed brown water came out the tub. It got a little stuffy so I decided to turn the ac on once again I was disappointed a old wet smell came out I can't believe they even recommend this "hotel" on this app/website because it more like a motel I won't recommend this "hotel" to anyone not worth the money or the stay never again!!
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
roxana
"Review"
Hotel staff with very poor attitude.Some fixtures didn't work or were broken in the room.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Shahram
"Would most definitely stay here again"
This was a very conveniently located, clean, quiet, safe and affordable place to stay in a decent part of Los Angeles. Beds were comfy, room had plenty of space and it has a funky modern decor. Yes, it appears to be a renovated motel-to-boutique (as some reviewers have scolded) but so what...it is a great place and good value for money, especially when you consider the proximity to some of the nicer areas of LA. Parking is a wee tight manoeuvering out the driveway, but for example we rented a mid-size SUV (KIA Sorento) and managed just fine....just take the corners slow. Air conditioning worked fine, shower was great, wifi worked most of the time and there are a number of amenities close by (such as a Coffee Bean and Starbucks around the corner on Pico). The staff were all very helpful, friendly and accommodating. I would recommend this and will stay here again in the future.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Robin
"Tire Boutique Hotel needs a face lift!"
This hotel is trying to be a boutique hotel but the walls need painting in the room. It appeared tired. Also there is no place to hang towels in the bathroom - how weird. The desk manager was terrible - not welcoming at all!! He didnt greet us when we walked in and he told us information without so much as a 'Please' or a 'Thank you'. Basic courtesy was not in his vocabulary.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
michelle
"A pleasant stay"
Clean, quiet, and courteous staff. Nice beds, clean bathrooms, and in a centrally located area, that's also close to the airport. I would recommend staying here.
4 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Aarin
"motel convert to hotel"
Clearly this was a motel that has been renovated into a "hotel" For the price of $187/night I expected more from this "boutique." There was "continental" breakfast for $7 (yogurt and cereal from a jar), parking was an additional $15/night, and the room was damp with a smell of mildew. Good attempt on the decor, bed was comfortable there was hot water with decent pressure, and the AC worked well. Perhaps on par with a comfort inn, but comfort inn gives you breakfast.
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
rich
It was great, just had some guys mext door you coupd hear talking at 1 in the morning while we were trying to sleep
2 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Fred
Quaint. Nice. Parking was limited and spaces very tight.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Cheap renovation of an aging motel"
Good location. OK service. Cheap furniture and appliances. Slow web. First and last time I stay there.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2014
JPL
"This is not a Hotel"
This is more like a lov standard motel, dangerous naberhud at the evening.
2 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
Per
"Convenient to Westside Pavilion"
Room was very basic, no outside windows (!), dreadful parking access, broken computer and overpriced. Convenient to Westside Pavilion, but too far from UCLA to walk.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
retired
"Skip this hotel. It's not worth the money."
I was thoroughly disappointed by the LA Sky Boutique Hotel. The parking situation is atrocious. The floor in the room didn't look like it had been vacuumed. The walls were dirty and the sheets on my bed had a stain when I pulled the duvet back. They try to make up for it with cool furniture, but the rooms are sparse and TV's too small. Bottom line: it's an old hotel and it's "bones" need major renovation to be what they're claiming it to be. You can't just slap up some paint, haul in some decor, call yourself a boutique, and charge $200 /night. It felt like a Motel 6 with some upgraded furniture. The one redeeming feature was the friendly staff member who checked me in and gave me the honest tip that breakfast at Lenny's Deli across the street was a better idea than the continental breakfast the hotel served.
Krista
"Friendly front desk service"
Paying $15 for parking was a bummer. TV's in room are too small. Need more shelf space at bathroom sink. Missed having a pool. Room decor was elegant and hotel courtyard was funky and boutique like.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2014
Wendy B
"Hidden gem"
What a pleasant surprise to walk into the spacious lobby, when after looking from the street a little doubt sneaked in my mind, if i made a right choice. The hotel is nicely decorated, the rooms are big and stylish. Light gray tone gives a shooting feeling. Im not a big fan of carpets, but for sound proofing it is better. I was still able to hear the person upstairs walking in the middle of the night. Over all , a great little hotel in a good location with reasonable price.
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Lena
"good hotel/great price"
a good place to stay. no amenities, but that didn't matter to me.
2 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
"Small, stuffy and paper-thin walls."
I booked this hotel for a quick business trip thinking that I really needed was a small room with a comfortable bed. Unfortunately, the room was not only small but stuffy and I could hear the television and conversation in the next room as if it were in my room. At 1:30 a.m. after listening to television and conversation from the next room I packed up my bag and requested a new room. The gentlemen at the front desk was very understanding and explained that "acoustics are always an issue in room 102." My new room was quieter but still not actually quiet. Further, both rooms were stuffy and had only a small window that looked out on the room across the hall.;
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Debbie
"Lipstick on a pig is still a pig"
Spend an extra $50 somewhere else and stay there. This was a tattered former small apartment/motel...windows all looked on the hallways so had to keep blinds closed - very dark. Terrible musty smell in room. Stained carpet, scrapes on walls. Although parking is convenient and a bargain at $15, the bed linens were good and management really tried to make this look modern and clean, I would not stay here again. I guess you get what you pay for.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
"Noisy and Dark"
The room felt like a cave. The rooms on the first floor have windows overlooking the hotel interior, so you cannot open your curtains and let natural light in, since folks are walking by. The rooms were super noisy. I could here the person snoring in the room upstairs, the cleaning ladies chatting in the hallway at 8am, etc. Parking was inconvenient and tight. Hotel staff was not flexible. For the price, I expected more.
3 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
"Lots of potential, just not quite there"
Overall nice modern decor but all very worn out. The floor was oddly sticky and the night staff were not very helpful. The lady I spoke to during the day was really nice though. They have a good set up and the design elements were well conceived but needs to be better kept. If they get on top of a few things it will be a lot better.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
dani
"It was OK for one night sleep."
Our room did not have a window to outside and it was very small. For the amount we paid for the hotel, we should have been able to find a better hotel to stay.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
sent
"La Sky Boutique"
The person that checked me in was nice, but not super friendly like most front desk people. Nice neighborhood to run in safe and he told me about that. Did not tell me about the little things breakfast in am etc....I discoverd that on my own. It was so slow he could have taken a little more time. Just didn't seem that excited about his job. The hotel is lovely!
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
"Less is More"
This little hotel has charm . It's ideally located near everything. Service was personal and prompt. The decor is contemporary; the bed is ultra-comfortable.The parking is a bit cramped, and there is no elevator for the 2 floors. However, the Sky hotel seems in many ways to be understated elegance. No frills, and a palpable low-key panache that is refreshing and comforting best describes this hidden little gem.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
Dr Keith Lee
"DISAPPOINTING"
LA Sky Boutique Hotel conjures up a tall building and not a two story glorified motel. Staff were friendly but 'lobby' was uninspired and furniture in dire need of replacement. First room offered had a small window looking onto an inner courtyard so asked for a room with an outside window. This was a ground floor room looking onto small parking lot which was less gloomy and for one night would suffice. Bed was comfy with nice duvet and sheets, but thin walls so could hear that someone had TV on most of the night and could hear someone walking in room overhead. There is a somewhat upscale shopping mall close by but otherwise neighborhood is not that inspiring.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Clean and Comfy"
I was a very pleasant stay. I would return if necessary. Great price and good location.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Alfonso
"Clean room not so nice staff"
Front desk person at check in was texting and the evening gentleman was on his phone all night. I paid for a king but got a small queen room. I asked when booking the reservation for a fridge bc of insulin. I was told on my way there I would have one. No fridge in the room. Sooo, I asked if there was an ice machine and I was directed to a small freezer used for the bar. That's had little to none. For $150- $200 a night, book elsewhere where you are treated with hospitality!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
erigual
"Nice for one night"
The room and bathroom was clean. The bed was a little hard. The room was small but for one night it was fine.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Maureen
"My Getaway Made Comfy"
My boyfriend and I absolutely loved our stay. It was clean, quiet, and comfortable. We did lots of exploring in LA and the hotel was conveniently located so we could reach any destination in a respectable amount of time. The staff was great and helped us out in any way they possibly could. Overall, the experience was great.
2 night romance trip May 30, 2014
"Convenient"
Good location, frwy access, restaurants, stores near by. Clean, comfy bed, quite.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"interessing, clean, modern"
great place to stay, interessing hotel, great location, .. . . ........... .
Other trip May 29, 2014
Andreas
"Cute but small"
Was small and cozy. Dark because there were no good natural lighting like you would get at the Marriott, etc. walls were thin and could hear neighbors:/ but was clean. Cute decor. Probably the first and last time we stay here.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"redecorated motel to hipster hotel"
Insulation between walls was minimal, bathtub was basic and all lighting is fluorescent giving the room a blue-hue. However, the bed and sheets were divine. Works for a short stay and its a good location. I decreased my rating because its overpriced for the chintzy construction.
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
mooklan
"Great service"
The staff was very kind, and I would recommend staying here. I plan on using this hotel for my future business trips.
1 night business trip May 19, 2014
Dustin
"Just needed a room"
I think the price is way to high for this room. The furniture was damaged and walls were really thin.
1 night business trip May 18, 2014
Ronnie
"CLose to great eateries"
The hotel is run dowm. Parking is small and incredically hard to get in and out of. No elevator, so good luck if you have luugage and get an upstiars room as you have to lug it upstairs on your own. No help is offered. Room key refused to work. Had to change it four 3 times on my check in and everytime I left after that. Ceiling was cracked with pink insulation coming out.
2 night business trip May 6, 2014
"Nice location, amminities do not fit price."
I stayed at the LA Sky hotle for four nights. The first night the person at reception did not give the time of day, he just sat and played on his phone. The rooms are decent in size, but when you start looking you can see obviuos wear,holes in the ceiling (bathroom) tape still on light fixtures (above bed). The walls are very thin, I was woken up every morning by my neighbors TV and conversation.The building has alot of charm, with an investment of attention to detail it could be a very nice little hotel. But right now the price is to high for what you get.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Annom
"Nice for the price"
LA Sky was clean and comfortable, everything work (except the ice machine in the lobby). The surrounding area has lots of food within walking distance, much of it well rated. The parking lot was a bit dodgy getting out of, especially if you had a large vehicle, and not surprisingly there was an up charge to leave a car overnight, with no street parking option in that neighborhood. All in all, very nice.
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
Gavin
"Won't Return"
Worst place I have ever been. Bad staff, bad area, bad furnishings, really no redeeming qualities.
Other trip May 10, 2014
Underwhelmed. I have stayed her before, but had different room. It was hot (ac didn't work well), noisy and the staff were busy on their phones.
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Great location, easy access."
Really enjoyed my stay at the LA Sky Boutique Hotel. Super friendly staff, clean room, easy access, and some nice touches (e.g., complimentary coffee/tea/snacks). Wish the hotel provided some type of workout facility, but otherwise very satisfied with the overall value.
Other trip May 3, 2014
Great hotel and room but wi-fi service to the room was non-functional
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
Nothing special...A flashy Motel 6 with comfortable bed.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2014
Decent basic hotel. A bit taken aback by the fact my room had no exterior window…. only one serving of coffee in the room. Really nice staff though. Great location.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2014
"Looks nice, rooms are loud"
Rooms look nice and are overall comfortable. Walls are so thin you can hear everything from the rooms next to you. I tried sleeping with earplugs while the people next to me partied from 1am - 6am. Neat...
3 night business trip Apr 14, 2014
Nice little hotel. People who lived in the surrounding area didn't even know it was there. Easy to get to and close to Westwood and Santa Monica areas.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014