All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
14975 Landmark Blvd, Dallas, TX, 75254, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Everything was pleasant. It's located in the center of several close by resturants and shopping stores.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Rachel
"P Off"
I asked for a quiet location before I got to the hotel and when I checked in. I had construction going on when I got there and when I left they were next door in the other room beating the whole time. I will never make reservations at this facility again. I shouldn't even had to pay for that poor service. The hotel does not deserve any stars. The people were loud on the floor all day and night as well as the wild teenagers all throughput the hotel.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2015
Tracy
"Very nice, clean hotel."
The hotel was extremely clean and was in a very nice part of northern Dallas. I was completely satisfied with this hotel. The continental breakfast was adequate. I would definitely stay here again.
5 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Devin
Our experience was overall excellent and we will stay there again. Its close to a lot of resturants and other things. Great hotel.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
lilmere23
"General manager and front desk, bad education"
Really bad
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Yarisleydis
"Great price for what you get."
Clean and comfortable. Nice bedding...new furniture and carpet. Hot breakfast is lacking and not worth getting up for. Aside from that (which many hotels don't offer) it's a comfortable, clean stay.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
colin
Great stay! Breakfast was good, great location..new carpet in rooms, did not have a single complaint about this place!
3 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Veronica
""Heaven""
This hotel was within walking distance of Pete's Piano Bar and a 7-11. Really that's all you need for a great night out in Addison, Texas. I love their mirrored gym room and the carpet in the hallways. I'd definitely stay here again. All my friends loved it too.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Holly
"GREAT HOTEL!"
I really enjoyed staying here for one night, everything is perfect, installations, staff, food and room is so comfy and elegant!
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Sonia
"Cheer competition"
We were up there for my daughters cheer competition and everything was great!!!!
3 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
"Affordable, friendly and close to everything"
It was my first visit to the hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My room, however, had a funky smell (like wet carpet). They were full so I could not change rooms, but they did give me a bottle of Febreeze and I sprayed the floor several times. The beds were comfy, the breakfast and coffee were so-so, but it was a great location and I was able to walk to local restaurants for dinner. I would stay there again.
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"Good stay"
Comfortable
4 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Sonia
"Good choice."
I flew into Addison airport and needed a hotel close to everything. This hotel Eason walking distance to dining and entertain and it wasn't difficult to get car service or food delivered with the abundance of choices. Staff was very friendly and the room was clean. I would stay again.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Nicole
Good night sleep!!!! No complaints!!!! Breakfast could have been better but over all pretty good hotel!!!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Quashia H
"BRI Trip"
Bussiness trip, location was convenient, room had spider webs and dusty areas, need to do a better job of house cleaning
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Jose
For the most part, the hotel pleased us. The location of the property was convenient for the purpose of the trip. However, the location of the room, which was next to the stairs and across the hall from the elevator, was not conducive to acquiring any measureable amount of sleep for five nights. The doors of both the elevator and especially the stairway need to be adjusted, so that guests in Room 233 are able to get some sleep. Talk about sleep deprivation...we were like zombies for most of our Dallas trip. Also, I think the coffee maker should be cleaned or discarded...my coffee tasted like mildew or swamp water.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Deb
"Great bang for your buck!"
My husband and I went to Dallas for an extended birthday celebration weekend. The check-in process was easy and quick and staff was friendly. Our room was nice, clean, and an acceptable size. The complimentary breakfast was suitable to our needs, but not overly outstanding. They had a few cereal choices, some yogurt, fruit, pastries, eggs, biscuits, gravy, and waffles. Overall, I was very impressed with the hotel- especially since we didn't end up paying very much money. Our four night stay was under $250, so we definitely got our moneys worth.
4 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Jillt
"great place"
It was amazing and breakfast was great definitely will be going back
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
james
"Best Best Western Plus!"
Friendly and professional staff, clean and comfortable rooms, close to good food and great shopping, and easy freeway accessibility.
2 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
Shashon V.
"Nice Stay"
It was really good.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Excellent location"
Hotel is very well located, galleria and other shopping centers are super close. Lots of dinning options. Hotel is clean, quiet. The only thing disappointing was the gym, I tried to use the elliptical & the bike and both didn't work .. the treadmill was OK, but old.. wish you had a better gym workout machines.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Not bad"
Not bad
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
lipkian
"Nice hotel. Clean, quite, with great breakfast."
Nice hotel. Clean, quite, with great breakfast. Pleasant stay for one week.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Value and convenience"
Great location in Addison. Near the galleria and Tollroad but off of busy Beltline Drive. Good restaurants are within steps of the hotel. Nice staff and well done breakfast for patrons!
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"do again"
Very peaceful and relaxing, nice breakfast a good touch.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2015
"Review"
Good stay, good counter guy, great location, near airport with some noise
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Dallas
"Nice hotel close o everything in Addison"
Gtear check in very friendly staff. Room was clean and bed was comfy. Free breakfast was better than expected and hotel call ed right after we checked out and notified us my wife had left het boots. We were very thankful and went back and picked them up.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"great place to stay"
Great location nice updated hotel. Will come again.
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
I decided to have a stay-cation for the weekend. The hotel is very central in Addison. The staff was very friendly and the room was really clean. Overall I enjoyed my stay-cation.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Nice Hotel, great price. The only issue I had was a noisy refrigerator in the room. Resolved that issue by turning it off.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
"ok"
It's ok,nothing special, Breakfast was awesome
1 night trip Jan 26, 2015
Audie
"alright"
Found a sock under the bed kind of made me think
1 night trip Jan 27, 2015
Audie
"Restful"
This hotel was very clean comfortable, and the staff helpful.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Great location, great value"
Very clean and quiet even though walking distance from restaurants and bars. Great breakfast. Definitely recommend.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"good"
It was really quite and the bed was very comfy but i was never told when breakfast was so i didn't know when to get up
3 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Bad Stay"
Didn't even stay one while night because it was Loud someone guest where smoking and I was very uncomfortable so I left and didn't get my money back
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Renika
"Love this hotel!"
Our stay was awesome. The hotel staff was very pleasant and attentive. The breakfast was good. The neighborhood was very nice everything located within a short drive. Next time we visit we will definitely stay here.
4 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
"5STARS"
Everything was great! but staying at hotels im used to the complimentary water so that was the only thing missing overall great!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Luis
"Nice hotel and very friendly staff"
I loved the hotel. It was very clean and comfortable. A great hotel for such a good price. I only wish there were arrangement for a later check out.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Nae
"Get away with hubby"
Enjoyed it!!
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Sonya
"Best Western was Best Stay"
This hotel was not only a good location but as a single woman , it felt safe. The young woman that checked me in that evening of the 21st was absolutely a delight , and welcoming smile. The room was freshly painted and beds and linens were so clean and comfortable. The staff ladies that did the cleaning were both professional and friendly:) now I can honestly say that I have stayed at other hotels that cost 4 times the amount I paid to stay here and were not even close to service or comfort.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
lisa
"On business in Addison."
I was in town for business and I decided to stay at the Best Western this trip. It was a short but sweet trip and the hotel was perfect for what I needed. Basically I needed a place to sleep, take shower, prepare for my day that was in a good location for my meeting and it worked out perfect for that.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Kinner
"Mini Fridge AND Microwave!"
It was a great deal! I was very impressed to find the microwave and fridge - if only I needed to do more than sleep there before continuing a long drive! The sheets weren't the most comfortable and the walls were a bit thin - I would bring a fan for some background noise if I went again. All in all it was a great deal! The staff was very friendly!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Cassie
"Great Stay!"
Great location and even better value for your money.
3 night trip Jan 10, 2015
Hotel is in a great location! There was mildew/ mold on the desk, and the bathroom was dirty too.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Nice hotel close to lots of restaurants. Hot breakfast was great and coffee was available to take with you. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
nikki
"weekend stay"
Everyone was very helpful and polite
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Hmm.."
Over it was good. Breakfast did not consist of much, but I'm glad it was free!
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"One night with best comfort"
Clean room with best mattresses, spacious bathroom
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Stay was good beside the fact that I got charged a deposit fee without knowing. Other than that we had a good experience with best western.
3 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014